𝙎 𝙃 𝘼 𝙍 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

C H A P T E R          S I X T E E N ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"Think I like you best when you're just with me and no one else"K

K. - cigarettes after sex

Y/N FOUND OUT THE next day that dante was going to the same school as her, she knew robin wouldn't be very happy about it. But she vowed to herself that she would try and hardly interact with dante, unless he talked to her.

Y/n walked down the halls walking beside robin, they made a stop at y/ns locker. Grabbing a few things before class. As the day went on robin and y/n sat on the bleachers eating their lunch.

"i'm still hungry" robin placed his head on y/ns shoulder as he stared at the sandwich in her hand that she was eating, before looking up at her with puppy eyes "get lost, you just ate a sandwich and an apple"

"one bite." he smiled, she sighed as she placed the sandwich in front of his mouth, but when he went to bite it she pulled away "uh! a small bite." robin rolled his eyes and took a bite.

"you bite so much!" y/n complained as robin laughed, y/n sighed as she continued her sandwich before she heard robin gasp "is that $1!" robin jumped up and walked over to the seat beside them.

"oh my god! i'm gonna go get fries!" y/n smiled as she watched him walk away happy as ever. She found it so funny that something as little as $1 made him so happy.

Y/n continued eating until she heard whistling, she turned and saw moose and all his friends laughing and whistling at her, she ignored them until they came up to her.

"hey fatty"   "you're one to talk" y/n scoffed at moose as she went to eat her sandwich again but moose grabbed it and threw it "where's your boyfriend?" he said.

"why would i tell you?" y/n said "cause, tell him to meet me after school same place as last time.
He better be ready" moose said as y/n cringed at his words "the fuck are you gonna do."

"you'll see, if he doesn't show up we will come to his house"  "come to his house and i'll get my brother to bash you, again."  y/n could tell something in mooses face change at the mention of her brothers name.

Robin may have knocked out moose but y/ns brother sent him to hospital with multiple broken bones after he found out what he was saying and doing to y/n.

"in fact i'll get him right now" y/n said as she stood up "no-! i mean..." mooses friends stared at him frowning "look, just tell robin to meet me there."   "no."

Moose and his friends left after some convincing and y/n was finally left alone, robin had been taking awhile. But she knew the cafeteria line up was huge today since they had new foods coming in.

"long time no see" Y/n heard someone say as they sat next to her, y/n rolled her eyes thinking it was moose again. "go-" y/n turned her head realising it was dante "oh! hi" she said "hey" he chuckled "sorry i thought you were someone else" "all good, are you okay? you seem annoyed"

"just a boy" she chuckled dusting her hands off on her pants "that boy you were walking with?" he frowned, y/n shook her head "that's robin, it's someone else, you probably don't kno-"  "moose?" dante asked.

"..yeah, how'd you know?" y/n frowned "heard a thing or two about him, plus he's been pissing me off too, i only just got here and i already wanna knock his teeth out" he laughed, he reminds me of robin y/n thought to herself.

"yeah, i've been here for years and every day i want to kill him" she chuckled watching as he smiled "yeah.." he mumbled looking off into the distance at the foot ball field.

Y/n looked around trying to see if robin was around, she didn't want him seeing the two sitting together and talking, she knew he'd get jealous but she couldn't figure out a way to get rid of dante.

ROBINS POV

robin walked onto the football field holding fries in his, he walked up to the bleacher were they were sitting, he saw there but with a boy sat beside her, robin gulped down a weird feeling he had in his throat as he watched y/n chuckle at something he said.

he watched as dante walked off, he thanked that dante left before he got even madder, robin walked over to y/n and sat down not saying anything, y/n placed her head on his shoulder as she asked for a fry.

Robin didn't say nothing he just tilted the fries in y/ns direction as she grabbed a few "thanks" "why were you talking to that kid again" robins asked as he stared at the fries in his hand.

Y/n sighed as she looked over at robin "he came up to me" robin nodded as he continued eating his food "and we were talking about moose, by the way i think he wants to fight you this afternoon"

Robin frowned and looked over at y/n "why? i thought that whole drama was done." y/n shrugged as she took another fry "he told me to meet you at the same spot as last time, after school"

"o..k?" robin frowned "are you gonna go?" y/n said as he shrugged "maybe." y/n nodded and kept eating, robin looked over at her. He was still annoyed at the interaction with her and dante.

He looked away, that's when he made eye contact with dante who was sitting on the bleachers near them staring directly at y/n. Robin felt himself fill with anger, but instead of confronting dante and causing a scene.

He thought of the next thing to do, he turned to y/n grabbing y/ns jaw and making her face him, before pressing his lips against hers, y/ns eyes widened at the unexpected kiss, but she placed her hand on the side of his neck and kissed back.

The kiss lasted a few seconds making y/ns heart race and her cheeks become a pink colour, robin pulled away keeping eye contact with y/n, he smiled before looking down at his fries continuing to eat like nothing happened.

"what was that for..." y/n chuckled before she looked over and saw dante staring at the two, he didn't look very happy, more of a jealous or upset. His eyes moved away from y/ns when they made eye contact.

she chuckled as she shook her head looking over at robin "you jealous fuck" she smiled as robin laughed "that dipshit has a staring problem"

NOVA SPEAKS

stop he's so 🤭