Jason McCann's Mate

By the_love_she_has

Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing... More

Jason McCann's Mate
Cassie*
Jason
Meet for the first time
soooooo sorry :(
what to do
what she doesn't know
CONFUSED
CHARACTERS & DESCRIPTIONS
Date night pt.1
Date Night pt.2
Unknown secrets

Explanation

427 8 0
By the_love_she_has

Jason pov

Last night was crazy,and emotional, cassie would not believe us, but I wasn't going to show her,she was not in the right minds. She has to let it sink in.

All theses thought are running threw my head about how she will take what we tell her today.

"Jason are you ready to do this"Trish aks as she comes into the kitchen and sit on the counter."yeah, just want to get this over with,and not have to lie to her."I say with a sigh.

~cassie pov~

As I woke up and looked around everything that has happened yesterday(last night) comes back to me, and that today I ill get some answers and 'proof'.I get up after just sitting their and thinking and leave after doing my business in the washroom. As I am walking down the hall i hear people talking in the kitchen,when I get to the kitchen Jason and Trish are there. They stop talking and look at me.

"Good morning, did you have a good night sleep"Trish ask after a few minutes of just silent starring "good morning, and yes I did thank you, how about you"I ask her with a smile."Good, thanks"after that we go back to silence,I break it a few minutes later"how about you jason" he looks up at me and says "huh, um good" while rubbing his neck nervously. But why?

After some minutes of silence Trisha breaks it"so are you ready to know about us" "yeah,sure" I say "we can go into the living room to talk, if you like or we can go outside because we have to show you anyway or..." "we can go into living room" Trish says cutting his rambling off,which makes Me laugh at them and follow trish into the living room.I sit across from them like last night. "K, just like I said last night but you still didn't listen,we are telling you the truth so don't think otherwise."Trisha tell me being serious,I nod not wanting to talk but just listen for now.

Jason start to talk after I nod "as said we are wolves...werewolves,we will show you and answer your questions after we explain and have not answered your question,k" I nod again not trusting my voice for what I am about to hear. Jason starts to tell me about how wolves can either be born or turned into one. They can only be changed by an alpha (in this case jason). They stop ageing when they first shift, every five years is one year for them." There are 4 important people in ever pack the alpha, beta (second), the gamma (third), and the omega (last)". As he was explaining about the omega job to the pack, I was astound as to why they were the maids basically to the packs, but they were treated civil."rogues are wolves that don't belong to a pack. You can be a rogues either by choice or you were banished,you can tell the difference by their eyes, banished has red eyes and by choice has purple eyes."

"The world is made up of 65% wolves" this suprises me because we have benefiting in a world were their are more supernatural then humans, there is only 35% humans." Very wolf has a mate which they can either accept or reject but that is rare because we need our mate especially alpha and beta to help run the pack". Trish starts to explain to me about mates. "Every female mate will go though this daze were she will always want her mate and will be possessive,i will tell you made of this when the time comes, Maplewood have to mark the female  to show that they are claimed, it a wolf thing. They have to mark you right her" she come and touched me between my shoulder and neck.

After 2 hours of them explaining and me taking it in. I somewhat believe them, but I need proof, so this is where were are in the back yard (woods). "Cassie, don't be scared with what we are about to show you, he won't hurt you,so whatever you do don't run  because he will chase after you, promise me that you won't run".Trish says while standing in front of me."I can't promise you that but i will try" i tell her honestly."k" she says then looks at jason. He starts o take his clothes off, wait ....what? "Whoa if you wanted to give e .e a strip show you could've just asked ,instead of marketing this story up." I say laughing. Trish looks at me like I am crazy, than they both start to laugh at me.

"Maybe another time" Jason says as he calms down. He then neels down,and I look at Trish "okay, so...." I am as cut off by the cracking of bones. I look toward Jason to see him change into in oversized dog. When he looks at me all I can do is scream." He just ...what, you were tell the truth, wow." I say to trish keeping my eye on jason.

He start to move toward me and that is when I break and run. I can say that I never ran that fast In my life, it felt like minutes but was probly seconds. Ifeel a weight on my back and then I fall to the ground, as i was trying to get up I hear a growl that makes me stop moving." Cassie you dummy I told you to not run, and you still did it, now look."she says coming over to us. "Can you tell him to get off me, he weight about 3 ton".I ask her breathless. "You have to promise not to run or he won't." He he lifts some of he weight off and I turn on my back and he is in my face," there is a thing called personal space, and I promise not to run, wow you have big ear,your so cute." I say playing with his face and laughing.  He says that he is not cute, cute is not manly" trish says laughing too. "Yes, he is come look he so fluffy and his big blue eyes and ears". I say waving Trish over to look.

He gets off me and goes in to the woods and I get up, he  come's out as himself in some basket ball short. "Do you believe now" he say coming to us, i nod" so do you have any questions" he asks as we walk to the living room. I nod again " and don't tell anyone that I am cute because I am not cute" I just laugh at him and sit down. "so what do you want to ask" Trish asks after a while." We there any others that are not human other than wolve like....vampires because that wood be so cool vampire are amazing".

"No, we are the only ones" jason said irritated

"K,so we're mates right"

"Yes"

"Is everyone in our school wolves too"

"Town,yes"Jason says to correct me. We sit I silence for a while." Do you have any more questions" trish asks to break the silence. "no not right now, but what do we do now" i say putti g my attention on jason." Would you like to take a walk and talk hw ask nervous. "Sure, um Trish can you take me home when we come back" I ask her not adopt  in the mood  to stay.

"Yeah, have fun" I laugh as I follow Jason out of the house. We walk in silence for a while and he breaks it "so, how are you feeling about all of this" "surprised, i guess half of me wanted to believe that you were shifting m ,but the other half believed you" I tell him honestly "but do you want to hear something funny" " sure" " I now no why i feel connected to you" i tell him "yeah that is funny, but it's a good thing because I don't have to hind anymore" he tells me while looking at me.

We start to talk about random thing as we walk. We walk around for about half an hour,but I had fun talking to him,it was cute how when we talked about certain thing he would get nervous, and he says he is not cute. I learned that he is 19 and he only gives to the school to make sure their is order because another pack that goes to the school and his favorite colors which are Black and Blue,which my favorite colors are Blue and Orange. We got to learn about each other. "So, did you enjoy the walk" jason asks as we walk to the front door. "Yes I did, thanks did you" I aak him with a real smile "yes,I did , can u ask you something" "you just did, but yes you can." I say laughing at him " um do you.. no would you wow um...Would you go out with me like on a date, I mean you dont have to go if you don..." I cut his rambling off,ev e n though it was cute how he was nervous to ask me out "I would love to go out with you on a date" the smile on his face  becomes so high I did not think it was possible. "okay, um ...." before he could finish his response Trish comes out of the house screaming " yes, finally he asked you, everyone has been waiting for this moment" she says smiling at me.We both look at her and start to laugh.

When we calm down i look at trish and  and say" ok, um come on, take me home" "k, let me grab my keys, you can meet me by the car" she tells me as she walks back into the house. "k" i look at Jason when she disappears "so ,um see you around then" " yeah, um see you" he say with a smile. I turn and walk to the car, I was waiting for about five minutes until she came out smile, so I knew that she was up to something.

The ride home was silent but not awkward like I thought because it is her brother that I am going on a date to, but it wasn't. I wonder how it will go." Bye cassie see you tomorrow, are you coming over or do you just want to hang here" she ask sticking her head out her car window "it all depends on how us feel, but for now we can hang here" i tell her when i get on my porch. She nods" and don't forget to call me when you get home k" I yell when I am half way in side, she heatwave her hand as she drives off. I go up stairs after letting them know that i am home and getting a text form Trisha telling me she is home. After I get ready for bed and turn on Disney channel and see my favorite movie  starstruck on I get a text from an unknown number, when i read the text it is from Jason
J=Jason, C=Cassie

J- hi cassie this is Jason, i got your number from Trish, I hope you don't mind, this is my # so yeah,

C- hi jason :) and  I don't mind, but you could have just asked, I would have gave it to you, and thank for letting me know.

J-  so what r u doing  right now

C- talking to u :P and watching starstuck

We continued to talk all night until I got tired and feel asleep on him. We had a good conversation it never got boring, I forgot all about me movie

#########################################

It's been a long time everyone but I have not forgotten you all. Here is a longer chapter for you all, and I hope you enjoy.

I dedicate this chapter to Kidruhl1234

Comment

                Vote

                                Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.7K 47
High school junior Danny has suffered isolation for most of his life, never experiencing the comfort of truly loving someone and instead being consta...
68.5K 1.8K 24
A mate is the most important bond in the werewolf world. Jason is days from becoming the new Pack Alpha, presenting and finding out who that special...
326K 12.3K 33
What would happen if your father decided to have you married to a complete stranger? Taylor Hayes a 17 year old. She is independent teenage girl who...
18.4K 670 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...