Desire Alive

By JakTsu3

After Ace created the new world he decides to stay with his friend to start a new life. But shortly a spacequ... More

Ready! Fight the AST!
Fight for the Princess
A "Normal" Date part 1
A "normal" Date part 2
The Ice spirit
Ready... Fight!
Saving Hermit
A "Normal" trip to the hot springs
Nightmare stalker
The New girl/spirit

Prolonged

1.6K 32 6
By JakTsu3

30 years ago

China- Mongolia Border

Thirty years ago a massive spacequake devastated the center of Eurasia, resulting in an incredible 150 million deaths.
And now...

Present Time

We can see a teenager in his seventeen getting dressed for school he than opens his door and sees a red blur passing right infront of him. He than blinks a couple of times and looks at the room where the blur came out.

???: what was that?

He goes to check it out and his a blue hair teenager in his sixteen sitting on bed and still wearing his pajamas.

???: Shido, can you tell me what was all about?

The teenager now name Shido looks at him directly.

Shido Itsuka

Shido: oh, good morning y/n. Well what happened is that Kotori tried to wake me up, after seen that nothing was working so she decide to kick me on the gut... and it work and so I have to made up that I have the T-virus and so if she didn't want to get tickle her.

Now the person name Y/n looks at him with a eyebrow raise.

Y/n Ukiyo

Y/n: really bro?

Shido: what?! That was the only thing that I could have come up with.

Y/n just sight and looks at him.

Y/n: you are lucky that Kotori fell for it and not misunderstand the T-virus from Resident evil.

Shido: why is that?

Y/n: because the next moment she will come out with a baseball bat.

Shido: she won't do that...

Y/n: wanted bet?

Couple of minutes later

Y/n and Shido where heading downstairs until they recieve a smack on the back of their heads.

Y/n: hey what was that for?!

?????: for scaring Kotori

Y/n: who scare her was your twin Shido and not me?!

Right infront of them was a teenager girl that looks almost similar to Shido and she didn't look happy.

Shiori Itsuka

Shiori: so it was nii-san fault.

Y/n: yes.

Shido opens the door and sees Kotori hiding behind the table shaking in fear. While Shiori and y/n were arguing, he started to quietly sneak behind Kotori and was ready to scare her but gets hit on the head knocking him out with the most deathly Weapon ever created by man. And that was La Chancla(the sandal) the person how throw it was Shiori.

Y/n:(throughs) note to self don't made her angry or you will receive La Chancla.

Timeskip

Early this morning, a small spacequake occurred on the outskirts of Tengu city. Only minor damage was done to the area, and there have no reported injuries. Currently, there are still no explanations as to what is behind the spacequakes.

Shido: another one?

Shiori: and it was nearby, too.

Y/n: and they still can't find the what is causing them.

Kotori: yeah.

The trio were making breakfast while Kotori was watching the news, until they hear a armor man was spotted on the sights but since their was no footage of the Armor man their. Everyone thinks that is just some random guy trying to get some attention.

Y/n: haven't the spacequake happening lately?

Kotori: sure have.(whispering) we might have to move up the schedule.

Y/n: excuse me, but what did you said second ago.

Y/n appears sitting next to her scaring her.

Y/n: and by the way we have breakfast! So no candy you got that!?

Y/n try's to take away her candy but he couldn't take it from her, he struggles for a couple of seconds until he gives up.

Y/n: just make sure you eat your breakfast as well.

Kotori: of course. I love you, onii-chan

They started to have breakfast and in that moment Shido ask the question.

Shido: is there anything in particular you'd like for lunch?

Kotori: the deluxe kid's Lunch!

Y/n:(sweat drop)

Shiori: that's something you'd find at a dinner.

Y/n: you won't find that here.

Kotori: what? But I want it! I'm begging you.

She was about to use her puppy eyes on the trio but before it could happen, they hear someone knocking on the door and everyone looks at the door confused.

Y/n: has anyone expected someone coming?

Everyone: no...

Y/n: I will go and check.

He stands up and heads to the door, he opens it and does see no one.

Y/n: hello?

He looks at the sides and doesn't see no one he was about to close the door until he sees three boxes below him.

He than notices a note on top of the white one, he opens its and reads it.

Y/n: congratulations?... strange?

He graves the boxes and brings them inside and place them on the table.

Kotori: what are those?

Y/n: I don't know but it was on our door step.

Shido: it have a note or something?

Y/n: yes it have but it only said congratulations.

Shiori: just that?

Y/n: yes.

He looks at the white box for a strange reason, Shido was doing the same for the green box and Shiori was doing the same for the yellow box. So they decided to open them and what they see was couple of strange devices.

Kotori: what are those?

Shiro: we don't know.

He checks the time.

Shiro: we should start heading to school before we arrived late.

Everyone started to prepare their stuff but y/n stay for a couple of minutes looking at devices for a second he than graves one of the devices and the core. He looks at them for a second until he insert it into the device.

Entry!

Y/n was suprised for the Entry announcement.

Shiori: Y/n, we are leaving.

Y/n: I'm coming.

He than looks at devices and looks at the other device for a couple of seconds until he recieve a headache.

???: Now, here comes the highlight!

Y/n: the what now?

He than looks at the devices one more time and spotted something else in the box. So he pulls its out and what it was a phone?

He looks at the phone until he puts it on his bag with the other device and started to head out whit his forster siblings.

Timeskip

The Itsuka twins and Ukiyo were now in their school after discussing on where they are going to meet in a family dinner after school and going to their separate ways More specific to their own classes. But than he remembers what Kotori say.

Y/n: she won't stay if their a spacequake right?

He than sits on his desk trying to ignore that feeling but something was going to happen, until someone interrupt his throughts.

?????: if you keep with that stupid look they will said you are a pervert.

Y/n looks at the person who was speaking to him.

Kaiba Tobiichi

Y/n: oh its you Kaiba.

Kaiba just sights and takes a seat and before they both could said something a random guy walks in and started to yell about he got a strange package on his doorstep. Everyone started to gather around him looking at his package.

Y/n: so he got one as well?

Kaiba: as well you?

Y/n: did you got one as well?

Kaiba just nobs.

Y/n: do you know who delivered it to you?

Kaiba: no just a letter that said congratulations.

Y/n: huh... strange.

Kaiba: yes.

Y/n was about to ask if he only got one or his sister got one as well, but he couldn't because he gets a feeling that he was been watch so he looks back and spotted the person glaring at him

Aine Chidorigafuchi

The person was no other than Aine Chidorigafuchi one of the beautiful and smart girl of his entire school and also she was Y/n's "close friend" But aren't close anymore after Aine told him to pretend they don't know each and he wanted to know why? She just said...

Aine: that's none of your business and just pretend that we don't know each other.

And she just left.

After that day he try to talk with her but she would always give him the cold shoulder or completely ignore him at all. Even the times when the professor would assign him with Aine to help her with some chores she would coldly refuse.

Ones he notices her and before he could ask her if their was something that she needed he remembers what she told him a year ago so he ignore her and what he didn't notice that action made her a bit sad but she quickly hides it and in that moment their professor comes in and start his class. But during the lesson he could tell that she was glaring at him.

Y/n:(throughs) why is she glaring at me?

Timeskip

The school hours have done and everyone was leaving to thier home and y/n was looking his foster siblings until he spoted them and someone was with them and he recognize him.

Y/n: is Hiroto, and what is he talking about?

Y/n started to approach towards them until he hears what Hiroto just said. So y/n place his hand on Hiroto shoulder.

Y/n: look how is talking, the person how is dating a virtual girl.

Hiroto: senpai?!

Y/n: don't senpai me... and let me tell you something

Before he could said something an announcement was heard all over the school.

A spacequake has been detected in the area

Y/n: here and now?!

Shiori: we should start heading to the shelter.

They agreed with her but they notices someone going to the opposite direction but she wasn't alone she was with Aine as well.

Shido: y/n, do you know why your Ex his heading with Tobiichi?

Y/n: I don't know, But let's go now.

And whit that everyone started to head the shelter and the trio of siblings where trying to call their little sister Kotori if she was in a shelter but she wasn't answering her phone.

Y/n: any luck?

Shiori: no.

Shido: I hope she wasn't been serious with her promise.

Y/n than remembers the promise.

Kotori:(flashback) the three have to come if there's a spacequake!

Y/n:(throughs) please tell me you're not waiting in front of the diner.

Y/n takes out the his phone and opens the GPS app in order to find Kotori. But in the moment he found her local his heart stop after finding out. The twins notices this and decided to ask him.

Shiori: y/n, what's wrong?

Y/n doesn't respond, Shido than looks at his phone and what he is seen shock him.

Shido: she is infront of the dinner.

Shiori: What!

Y/n comes back to his sensors and he quickly leaves the shelter. The twins were about to go with him but someone stop them and told them to follow her to another place but they try to pass her but they couldn't until they gave in and follow her.

City

Y/n was in the middle of the city heading to the dinner an image appears on his head of Kotori scare in a corner. So he started to run even more faster and hopefully he reaches her in time. He than turns to a corner but he quickly stops because right infront of him was a group strange creatures on the streets.

He looks at them confused until one of them spotted him and charge towards him with a sword. The creature try to stabe him but he moves out of the way, but one of those creature graves him from behind. He started to struggle in order to get free but another creature try to stabe him with its sword but y/n kicks the sword out of its hamds and kicks him away. He than headbutt the creature who grave him from behind and then he kicks him on its face? Y/n than graves his bagpack that he still has and uses it to hit one of the creatures and he tries to hit another one, until one of those creature sneak behind him and punch him on the face knocking him to the ground. He tries to stand up but two of them pin him down making it impossible to escape. And another one stand infront of him and raises sword above its head. Y/n after seen he panics and tries to get free but he couldn't he sees the creature swinging down to his head. But before the blade could reach his head, an energy arrow pierce through the creature killing it and two more appear killing him who were pining him down.

He quickly stands up and sees someone right infront of him with a polor bear head and was holding a gree crossbow on his hand.

Before he could said something the mysterious man points his cross bow to y/n. He panics and before he could said something again the polar bear says.

Polar bear: get down.

Y/n gets down and he started to shoot multiple energy arrows killing the creatures that where behind him. After killing them he approached towards y/n and ask him.

Polar bear: are you okay kid?

Y/n: yes.

He than stands up and looks at the mysterious man.

Y/n: what were those things?!

Polar bear: those were Jyamato, they appeared after a spacequake but this time they appeared early.

Y/n:Jyamato? What are you talking about?!

Polar bear: go to the nearest shelter this isn't a save place anymore.

Y/n was about to responded back but he sees the mysterious man leaving him behind, he just looks at him leave but he continues to head to the dinner before the spacequake happens.

Y/n: he have that strange device on his waist.

He puts his throughts a side and continues to head to the dinner, but his path was blocked when he sees the now name Jyamato. He looks at them than and sees another path but he doesn't take it because if he does the Jyamato will reach to Kotori or the spacequake will appear killing him and Kotori. He takes a deep breath and charge towards them and he started to push them off but some of them were holding him on place, but he was able to shake them off. But his luck runs out when he sees one of the Jyamato swinging its sword towards him, but y/n used his backpack as a shiled but it gets cut in half. He than duck dodging the sword swing and sees the devices on the ground, he quickly graves them and rolls out of the way from a thrust. And stands up but sees that he is surrounded by the Jyamato.

Y/n than looks at devices and places it on his waist.

Desire Driver

Y/n: Desire Driver?

Y/n he than looks at the other device for second as if knew what he was doing he insert to the right side of the now Desire Driver.

Set!

Y/n than looks at the Jyamato and than snaps his fingers.

Y/n: Henshin!

He than spin the disc and presses the button.

Magnum
Ready, fight!

Y/n now equip with the Armor he than glares at the Jyamato and raises the Magnum Shooter 40X pointing at them. As he was a complete different person he saids the line.

Geats: Now, here comes the highlight!

After he said that the Jyamato charge towards him but he didn't waist time and started to shoot at them killing them. But more where coming but Geats kick them to the ground and started to shoot at them, one of them with a spear send multiple thrust but Geats was dodging them with out any problems he than uses his as a footstool and jumps over him and continues to shoot at them killing them with ease. He than lands and points his Magnum Shooter 40X behind him and shots one how was about stab him from behind. He than stands up but sees more coming so he charge towards them and started to shoot at them until he kicks one of them on the face and aims at the rest that were coming.

Geats:(throughs) they keep coming.

He than gets a small flashback of him? Pulling the hammer of the gun and rapid firing towards the Jyamato.

Geats than does it and he hears an announcement.

Bullet charge

He than started to rapid firing to the Jyamato killing them. After dealing with the Jyamato he than looks at his hands.

Geats: why all of these feels all familiar to me? And how I can fight like that.

And by pure reflex he dodge a sword swing from the back and the Jyamato try to attack him again, but Geats shot at the sword knocking it out of its hands but that didn't end their because Geats kick him on the face knocking him to the ground.

Geats: I better hurry before those things reach Kotori.

And so Geats continue with his path in order to reach the dinner but more Jyamato appear and Geats where taking them down until he hears some sort of road so he looks up and sees something that shock him.

Geats by pure instric he change the mode of the Magnum Shooter 40X to its rifle mode.

Rifle

He than aims at the giant creature and started to shoot at it but it was doing nothing.

Geats: I need more fire power to deal with that thing...

More Jyamato appear but Geats quickly took care of them but more keep appearing and this was starting to annoying him. He keeps shooting until he notices a package that have a question mark on top of it. He than opens it and what he founds was another device for the driver.

Geats looks at it and graves it, he than removes the Magnum buckle and inserted the Boost Raise Buckle.

Set!

He than turns the handle and motorcycle engineer was heard.

Boost
Ready? fight!

Geats looks at him self for a couple of seconds until he sees Jyamato approaching towards him. Geats than charge towards him and started to throw a punch and the engine protrusion ignite enhanced the puch strong enough to send a Jyamato flying towards a wall and than he exploded. This suprised him and looks at his hands for a second than looks at the rest of Jyamato.

Geats: Now, here comes the highlights!

Geats than charge ones again to the Jyamato and he does a uppercut to one, he than gives a left hook to another one. He than punch another one to the air than he started to punch him on the chest multiple times until he sends a right hook sending him to the air again until he exploded. He than blocks a sword strike from a Jyamato and he does a back hand on the face sending crashing towards a group of more Jyamato, and Geats Geats an idea so he runs towards them and jumps to the air and raises his hand ready to throw a punch downwards but the engine protrusion ignite ones again making it more powerful. Ones he lands the hit it cause an explosion and Geats comes out like nothing happen. He than looks around and he doesn't see anyone more but the giant creature roads again and he looks at him.

Geats: how the fuck am I going to do with you?

Geats than gets a flashback of him equipping the Magnum buckle and gets back the Magnum armor but then he turns the driver and he completely gets flip and the two armor sets as well.

Geats: what the hell?

He than pulls out the Magnum buckle.

Geats: well he it goes.

He than inserted it to the left side of the driver.

Set!
Dual on!
Get ready for Boost & Magnum!
Ready? Fight!

Revolver on!

Geats: okay that was weird.

He than looks at the creature one more time and he gets another flash back of him sliding the disc than press the button and than turn the level signaling that his attack its ready.

So he does than an announcement was heard.

Boost Time!

As if he was a rocket he gets launched to the air and a mechanical fox appears and flies next to him up high where they were above of the giant creature. And he lands on top of the fox and he looks at it.

Geats: where did you come from?

He than turns the level one more time.

Magnum Boost Grand Victory

He than jumps of the fox and performers a dive kick and the giant creature notices him and shoot a laser beam at him. Geats gets worried about this but his kick and beam clash until his kicks pass through the beam as if it was nothing, this suprised him until he made contact with the creature but what suprised him even more was that his kick was still going and he pass through the giant creature body and he came out from the other side like nothing. He than lands and turns back and sees the creature exploded.

Geats: did I just kick him so hard that made it exploded?

Geats than remembers that he has to reach the dinner. And he was about to until the unthinkable happened. And that was the spacequake, a large explosion happen right infront of him he quickly takes cover.

After a couple of seconds have pass he gets out and sees the destruction around him.

Geats: no... no... no... no... NO!

Geats than run straight were the spacequake happen and he hoping for Kotori to be alright but when he reach the dinner he sees it destroyed and he falls to his knees and started to blaming himself for not arrived in time.

Geats: Kotori... I'm sorry.

He than continues to look down until he hears something he than turns and sees the crater. He than approach towards it and what he see suprised him. In the middle of the crater their was a girl with dark purple hair and pupils which are colored dark blue on the top half and a mix of pink and pale yellow on the bottom half. And she was wearing a dress with a black, cream, and pink color scheme and a set of purple and cream plated armor which adorned her shoulders and waist. The dress is open at the back and made up into a black corset (which exposes some of her cleavage) and a two layered, knee length skirt which has a pink to white gradient. Her hair is tied back using a butterfly shaped hair accessory. She also wears a pair of gauntlets which have petal like cuffs, both sharing the same color scheme as her attire, as well as a pair of armored boots.

And she was next to what it could look like a throne and on top of it was a sword handle.

Geats: what is she doing here?

The mysterious girl than notices him and pulls out the sword from the throne and sends an energy slash towards him, but it pass next to him so he looks behind and see that energy slash destroy a building. Geats after seen that by instinct he aims his Magnum Shooter 40X at her after he turns and looks at her again but by his suprised she was right infront of him and she was pointing her sword at him.

?????: you're here to kill me, too?

Geats was taking it back after hearing that and he was wondering.

Geats:(throughs) kill her too! Is someone trying to kill her!

But Geats notices someone in her cold glared and it was sadness after noticing it he feels a pain in his heart after seen her like that, he doesn't doesn't know why he have that feeling. But their was something that he knows well.

That his small encounter would change their entire life for both of them... for good or for bad... thats something that they would find out.

Next Time
Ready? Fight the AST!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.6K 136
Izuku Midoriya became a closed off individual after the tragic death of a close relative. He had bad anxiety, barely being able to speak without shak...
1.9K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...
70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
16.5K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...