Nahida And Wanderer In HXH

By YuistiaEvans

Nahida and Wanderer find themselves in another world after being attacked by someone unknown. They'll try to... More

°Another World°
°Storm°
°Second And Third Exam°
°Test has Begun°
°A Race With Fate°
°Clown of Cockiness°
°Pass or Fail°
°Eggs and All On Board!°
°Curiosity Exchange°
°Truth Prevails°
°Waiting For Phase Four°
°Searching For Badges°
°An Exchange For A Favor Granted°
°Hunter Questions and Fighting Begins°
°Theories With No Merit°
°Worrying For The Faint Hearted°
°Zoldyck Trials°
°Coin Guessing°
°Worthy of Being Disciples?°
Unlimited Potential
Exchange of Stories
Jealous Training
Realization And Progress
Progress is Meet, Reuniting Occurs
Dinner For The Winners
Failed Sneaking
Can You Even Escape?
Scars All Around
Reunion Calls For Conversation
Meeting The Spiders Head
An Exchange, But One Isn't Happy
What Should We Have Done?
Goals, And The Different Paths For Them
Nen Could Bring Answers
Clash With The Past
Questions But No Answers
Show Your Cards
On The Road
Hiding In Plain Sight
Greed Island, Here They Come!

°Unexpected Spectacular°

4.2K 262 82
By YuistiaEvans

Pokkle didn't last long agaisnt Hanzo, instead of the hour long torture, the ninja immediately threatened to break his arm without wanting to take any chances. Pokkle gave up immediately, so now he was up agaisnt Nahida.

Wanderer frowned as he placed her down, crossing his arms while watching her move to her designated spot. Pokkle immediately took out his bow and arrow, aiming directly at Nahidas head.

Since killing would get him disqualified, Nahida was sure he was aiming her cheek at best.

"3!"

The countdown already started, Pokkle moved his aim slightly to the side, her cheek was sure to be grazed now.

Nahida could dodge this arrow, but what about the others?

"2!"

Her flexes can be considered good, but not enough for her to last long. Her speed isn't enough, and while she could use her limited power to win, Nahida knew a faster, and less exhausting way to pass.

"1!"

Pokkle slowly let go of his arrow, but stopped, looking at her wide eyes at seeing her hands raised.

"I surrender."

Leorio blinked, getting reminded of Tonpa in that moment. The comparison made him shake his head repeatedly as he frowned. But, it made sense...

Kurapika was interested in her strategy, but... He figured Nahida could win... Well, he must've thought wrong...

Killua scoffed, and rolled his eyes. This was the obvious result. Nahida was weak. Wanderer hummed, since Pokkle passed, Nahida would have to fight Killua next.

Kurapika also realized this, he had seen Killua rip the heart out of a man larger than himself, Nahida doesn't stand a chance. He frowned, watching Killua move to stand in Pokkles former place. The referee counted down to 1, and everyone watched Killua shrug before walking away.

"I surrender, no point in fighting someone weak. It'll be boring."

Nahida smiled at the outcome, she happily went to Wanderer and moved her arms up. Letting him pick her up, his hat moving up as she grinned close to his face.

"How was that? Convincing?"

She knew Killua wouldn't fight her, it was a simple win she was grateful for. Wanderer slowly rolled his eyes, the corner of his lips rising.

"For sure, for sure."

Kurapika hummed while observing them from the corner of his eye. But he stopped as his fight was called. He was up agaisnt Hisoka. Great.

Wanderer raised a thumbs up in question while holding Nahida. Kurapika nodded with a small smile, before it vanished from his face. He walked forward, his eyes on the clown before stopping right in front of him.

Kurapika took his bokken out, those wooden swords ready to deflect any attacks Hisoka threw at him. But the fight was short lived after Kurapika was forced back from a punch. Hisoka moved faster than before, until he reached Kurapikas ear. He whispered some words, and forfeited while Kurapika stared back at him with a frown.

When he came back, Leorio couldn't stop himself from asking.

"What did he say?"

He shaked his head at Leorios question. Then, it was Hisoka agaisnt an old man called Bodoro. This fight was the second shortest, just a beating on Bodoros part as Hisoka showed absolutely no mercy. That was, until he suddenly whispered something in the older man's ear. Bodoro surrendered without any complains.

The next fight, was going to be Leorio agaisnt Bodoro, but because of Hisokas brutal attacks and the injuries Bodoro sustained, Leorio asked for the match to be postponed until he recovered a bit more.

Netero agreed, and began the next match. Killua agaisnt Pin man. As they walked to the arena, Nahida couldn't help but remember the words Killua had told her and Gon before.

"My parents are assassin's, they wanted me to continue the family legacy."

Then Pin man had mentioned a little brother, and he said some interesting things during their truth Prevails game.

"Training... Was all... Family..."

She didn't even think of linking them together, until they were moving closer to each other. Those yellow pins that made up Pin man's appearance, what was their purpose? Fashion? Or something else?

Killua tilted his head slightly as he observed his opponent. The battle officially began, so Killua lowered his stance, ready to attack, until-

"It's b-been a while, Kil."

Nahida saw the way Killua flinched at the nickname. His eyes opening wide as his stance changed.

"You, how do you...?"

Pin man raised his hand, grabbed onto the yellow Pin on his ear, and pulled it out. The long needle that seemed never-ending made Nahida cringe. He pulled out another, and another, until they were all out.

His skin bulged out, his muscles moving around until it found Pin man's original appearance. A young man with big eyes, and long, luscious, black hair.

The most striking part of his appearance, were his black eyes. He opened them, and Nahida couldn't help the shiver that ran through her spine once she saw them. They looked dead, like a fish's eyes. The eyes of a man with absolutely no care for anything in the world.

"Hmm, much better."

Killua slightly lowered his head, looking up at Pin man from behind his bangs.

"... Brother..."

Leorio blinked.

"Eh? Brother?"

Killuas brother dropped his head to the side, his eyes catching as Killua moved his gaze away, never meeting his eyes and only ever gazing at his chin, how he hardly swallowed and the beads of sweat threatening to fall.

"Kil, mom was crying after you left. That stab of yours did wonders."

Killua shrugged, but everything about his stance spelt, 'uncomfortable.' Nahida had never seen him like these, he was always so assertive, so confident and uncaring. And now, he looked like his age, a young child standing on eggshells.

"Guess so."

Leorio found himself nodding along.

"Well, of course. Every mother would be sad that their own son did that."

"She was crying tears of joy."

Eh? Wanderer coughed to mask his shock as Leorio choked on his own saliva.

"She was proud of how easy it was for you to do that. Saying you were, 'growing into a fine, young assassin'."

Killua tapped his foot on the floor.

"Hmm... Guess so."

"... Tell me Kil, why did you decide to become a hunter?"

Killua finally lifted his gaze, but he lowered it again after meeting his brothers eyes.

"I don't really want to be a hunter. I just... Thought the exam would be fun. Since I heard it's supposed to be really tough..."

His brother hummed.

"That's not all, though. Did you also think, you could be friends with that boy?"

Killua flinched, bringing his shoulder closer to his ears, but that didn't stop the words his brother said to invade his ears.

"I've told you many times, an assassin doesn't need friends. They will only hold you back, you will only kill them In the end."

Killua shaked his head, but stopped at realizing his action. He tried to look him in the eyes, but whenever he got clsoe, his gaze lowered by itself once more.

"Not true, I just..."

He clenched his fists until the skin turned white. His head moving further down to stare at his feet.

"I just... Want to be friends with Gon. And, and understand Nahida. I don't get her."

He already said that much, might as well say it all.

"And annoy Hat Guy again, and beat him in a race-"

"You want?"

Killua clamped his mouth shut after that.

"I've already told you, you're an assassin. You can't 'want,' anything, Kil. That's not how dad and I raised you."

His brother suddenly let an 'ah' escape.

"So that's it. You're simply confused, Kil. You're mistaking your curiosity, on whether or not you could kill them, as a 'want'."

Killua slowly shaked his head.

"No, that's not it..."

"That's exactly it, Kil."

He suddenly rose his hand, the action forced Killua to raise his gaze, and finally stare at his black eyes.

"You're a killing machine, 'wants' are unnecessary. You don't have that. The only thing you care about when meeting someone, is whether or not you could kill them."

Killua gasped at his words. His pupils dilating as the hand,and Illumi himself seemed to be moving closer.

"Idiot!"

Killua flinched at the annoyingly familiar voice of Leorio.

"You want to be friends with Gon? You two are already friends!"

Killuas eyes sparkled at the idea. He heard Hat Guy huff.

"Annoy me? Seriously? Cheeky brat."

Nahida giggled at his reaction. She realized he had moved his gaze towards them. Her smile managed to make him breathe once more.

"Killua, I'll gladly answer any questions you have of me."

Her smile suudenly turned mischievous.

"I'll tell you some things you can use to annoy Hat Guy as well."

The glare Wanderer directed at her was enough to make Killua crack a smile. But it vanished when Illumi spoke once more.

"Hmm, I see."

Illumi knocked his fist onto his palm.

"Okay, I'll kill Gon, Hat Guy and Nahida."

Killua gasped as his eyes widened, Illumi nodded to himself.

"That is a good idea."

Too bad I can't do it. Hisoka was glaring at him with no smile in sight. Knowing Hisoka, if he's not smiling, you know you fucked up. But still, Illumi turned around, intending to find Gon as Killua stood still. Body trembling as he watched Illumi move further away.

He's... Going to kill them? A short, but pained scream made him flinch. Nahida, Gon, and Hat Guy will all... Die?

"Wait, if I kill Gon, I'll be disqualified..."

Illumi hummed, ignoring the group that gathered to stop him from leaving, and finding Gon. Wanderer stood next to Kurapika and Hanzo, watching the assassin move his lips up in thought.

"I need the license... Oh, then if I pass and get it, nothing stops me from killing him. Right?"

He turned to Netero. The chairman simply hummed, before agreeing to his question. Illumi nodded and went back to Killua. His little brother flinched at seeing him get closer.

"You heard that, Kil? I need to win. So-"

He raised his hand once more, aiming straight at Killuas forehead. Killua felt his breathing speed up, he took a step back to flee-

"Don't move."

He gasped before standing still, like a statue as Illumi looked down at him.

"Move, and I'll assume the fight has started. You can't win agaisnt me, Kil. You know this. I taught you, I drilled into your head how you should always flee when faced agaisnt a stronger opponent."

His hand inched closer.

"Now, what is your answer?"

Nahida could see the way Killuas chest moved up and down in fast pace. He lowered his head, and spoke.

"... I surrender."

Illumi took his hand back, then he clapped again.

"Thank goodness! I'm glad we don't ahve to fight!"

Then he bended down, placed a hand on Killuas head, ignoring his empty gaze, and gently whispered to him.

"Don't worry, I was lying about killing Gon and the others."

He roughly patted Killuas head.

"Still, you're not fit to be a hunter. Kil."

Killuas eyes opened wide.

"Go back home, you're meant to be an assassin."

Killua stayed still, until Illumi moved his had off, and walked back to his spot. Gently, Killua stumbled away to a corner. Standing still with his head down. Nahida looked at Wanderer, hoping he would place her down, or go to Killua.

In the silence, the next match was announced.

"Leorio agaisnt Bodoro!"

Nahida knew, she recognized the extreme fear Killua displayed around his brother. How uncomfortable he was, while waiting for Illumi to state his real purpose for the conversation.

Whatever it was that Killua experience in that family, couldn't have been anything good, or necessary for a young child.

She gripped onto Wanderers robes while watching Killua stare down at nothing. She knew, what attention brought upon. She wants to help Killua, in any way she can. She turned to Wanderer again.

"Please, can we see him?"

He glanced at Illumi, seeing those eyes staring at them. Wanderer frowned, he was about to speak when the referee spoke first.

"Bodoro is still unconscious, so the next match will be Leorio agaisnt Wanderer!"

"Tch..."

Leorio and Kurapika had reached Killua first, their attempts at speaking with him were futile. As Killua didn't respond in any way. But when the referee mentioned Wanderer, Killua lifted his gaze slightly. Dark, gloomy and empty eyes behind strands of white bangs were all Nahida could see.

Like a predator, waiting for something, but what? Wanderer went to Kurapika, and handed her over, the Kurta blinked, before carefully taking her. Helping her sit comfortably on his arm as Wanderer looked at him.

"If something happens to her, you'll be in trouble."

Kurapika huffed out a smile, before he nodded.

"Understood."

Wanderer rolled his eyes and went to the arena, crossing his arms as Leorio took a switchblade out. After it begun, Leorio was the first to move.

He ran up, and swung his blade with good speed. Wanderer easily dodged each one, his arms staying crossed. Leorio knew better than to get impatient, he stopped swinging and started using his fists. He would swing his blade, throw a punch, try to grab Wanderer, attempt to cut him again...

It was repetitive, and only tired Leorio out. Wanderer stopped moving, watching Leorio huff out, before adjusting his stance, ready to block any attack or hit him once he got close enough.

Using his vision wasn't necessary, he just needed his own speed. He moved his hand, and once Leorio loved his gaze towards the sudden movement, was when Wanderer ran forward.

Leorio didn't react in time, Wanderer was already too close. The puppet clenched his fist and sent it straight at Leorios stomach. Keeping the force steady, but minimal, only enough to make Leorio cough out, and stumble back.

Wanderer grabbed Leorios arm, moved it back and shoved him down. His head smashed onto the ground, his ears ringing and vision growing blurry as Wanderer grabbed his other arm, and held them nehind Leorios back.

"Yield."

Leorio winced at the grip, his head foggy. Then, a 'Plat!' Made Leorio frown, he heard a grunt, before the hold on his arm was released.

Nahidas eyes slowly enlarged at the sight. A hand, with sharp nails had impaled Wanderers chest. The electro particles were spilling out of his injury like a waterfall. All the noises, things and people other than Wanderer, vanished from her sight as she gasped.

Wanderer, is injured? She saw him throw a punch behind him in slow motion, hitting the child that injured him. That loud 'thud' as the kid fell made Nahida snap out of her daze.

"Wanderer!"

Kurapika reacted after her shout, snapping out of it as he ran to him.

He placed Nahida down and caught Wanderer just in time, he turned him so his face was gazing upwards. The gaping hole right on his chest stared back at them. Kurapika could only see purple, balls of light flying out of the injury before they disappeared into the air.

Nahida held onto his arm, shaking it back and forth, vision growing blurry until drop of water fell onto his arm.

"Wanderer! Wanderer!"

His lips twitched, he groaned and opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Kurapika, the blond gazed down at him with furrowed brows, not sure on how, or what to do as Nahidas calls for him invaded his ears like a piercing drum.

Killua shakily stood up, making Kurapika snap his head towards him, before he moved Wanderer closer to himself, and away from Killua.

"Killua..."

Nahida suddenly slapped her face, making everyone in the room flinch before she placed her hands on his injury. Her eyes and the leaf beside her ear glowed, as her restored power moved towards him.

Wanderer shoved her away, using a hand to cover his injury while the other held onto Kurapikas shoulder, trying to use it to stand up. He gritted his teeth, especially after feeling Kurapika help him.

"S-stop... I'm fine."

Nahida blinked, fine..? Fine!? She looked up at him with an expression he had never seen before.

"Stop lying!"

Her tone of voice made Wanderer flinch, even Kurapika was suprised enough to stand in shock. She turned to Kurapika, making him flinch.

"Make him sit down."

Kurapika did as ordered without thinking, Wanderer frowned at him, buy Kurapika simply turned his gaze away and made sure he stayed flat on the ground.

Wanderer wanted to struggle, but stopped when Nahida grabbed his face. He stared at her with wide eyes as she bumped their foreheads.

"Stop struggling. Everything will be futile if you die."

"....."

He closed his eyes, and completely relaxed. Nahida took that opportunity to start healing him.

Netero watched her without blinking. How a green glow enveloped her eyes and hair, how it floated up slightly as small daisies sprung into existence from her hands. The hole slowly patching up. Hisoka exhaled shakily at the display, glancing at them with a heated gaze.

Illumi kept his eyes on the stumbling child that left without a word. The hand covered in a purple substance gripped onto his white locks with a tight grip. His muttering especially loud to both him, and the child.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.2K 21
♡⇢ "𝘠/𝘯... 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. [...] 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸�...
123K 6K 27
[genshin!var x isekai!gn!reader] 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, l/n y/n is reincarnated into the w...
105K 3K 28
As the youngest daughter of the Hiiragi clan, y/n had a busy life. From a very young age her father, the Kanjou comissioner send her off to Sumeru to...
252K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...