Mi amor (aleheather)

By xalyvv

Hi this is my first book hope you enjoy! TW: swearing self harm ED More

~Authors note~
~1~
~Note!~
~2~
This is over
About the new book

~3~

170 1 3
By xalyvv

"Hey" heather says

"Hola bienvenido!" Alejandro replies.

The house was very modern but old styled at the same time.

"Your house is really nice , how long have you guys lived here?"

"About 2 years s, me and my brother josé and sister valeriia were home schooled for a year so we could adjust and learn more English"

(Ik he doesn't have a sister but I thought it would add more to the story)

"You have siblings?"

"Yeah two brothers Carlos who's 22 and José who is 19 and a sister valeriia who is 13"

"Oh cool I have to two brothers Elijah who is 21 and Cameron who is 12 and 3 sisters kholé who is 19 Anna who is 15 and ema who is 9"

"José is a bitch to me but Carlos is cool and Val is the sweetest"

" i hate all of mine except eli"

Then Carlos walks in.

"Hola alejandro mamá se pregunta ¿qué quieres para cenar?"

"Cuy frito" he replies 

(Sorry that pains me as a Guinea pig owner😭✋)

"Oh sorry I didn't know you had someone over, I'm Carlos, nice to meet you"

"I'm heather nice to meet you too" she replied with a kind smile

 "ella es mi compañera para un proyecto no le digas una mierda a josé todos sabemos como reaccionará su culo de perra" Alejandro said

"no iba a" carlos replied 

They finished the layout of the post and went back down stairs, she saw a girl doing tiktok dances.

"Is that your sister?" 

"Yeah" 

She was really pretty had black hair with red highlights and great style/makeup

"Hola ale! Who's that?" Valriia said pointing to heather.

"This is my friend, Heather" 

"Oh hi! I love your makeup it's really pretty!"

"Thanks I love your hair and style!"

"gracias"

Heather left and went home.

(I really love this chapter 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
841K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
739K 39.1K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...