Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

Joker's Parade

329 22 0
By dekuxtogaforlife

As the sun shined upon a city on a Monday afternoon, people were going about their day as usual. But there was still protesters who were ranting out to the people about Joker's (Deku) message. Driving past the protesters was Present Mic who was on his way to meet up with Aizawa. But while driving he ends up getting stuck in a traffic jam. So to pass the time he turns to the thing that he enjoys the most. So with the turn of a knob from his radio, some rock music begins playing which he began bobbing his head to. Who are listening to the rock music he sent her his phone ringing, so it reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone where he sees that Aizawa is calling him. Answering the call he then places it up against his ear.

~Present Mic~

"Eraser! What's up!?"

~Aizawa~

"Where are you?"

~Present Mic~

"Oh I'm in my car and I'm in a little bit of a traffic jam at the moment. But I'll be there, you can count on it."

~Aizawa~

"Well you better get here soon. Everyone's been waiti-. (Static)"

With Aizawa for being cut off by the sound of static, Present Mic pulls his phone away from his ear has he then looked at his phone with confusion.

~Present Mic~

"What the heck?"

Suddenly the rock music, he was listening to turn into static as well. So he grabbed on to the knob and tries to fix it. But in his attempt, a familiar voice started speaking through his radio.

~Joker (Deku)~

"We interrupt this program to introduce you to the Joker station!"

Hearing that voice, Present Mic looked at his radio with shock.

~Present Mic~

"Midoriya."

~Joker (Deku)~

I know things have been quite rough these past few days but I'm here to enlighten you and bring those smiling faces back to you. So without further delay, let the fun begin!"

With Joker (Deku) saying that, carnival music began playing through the radio. From hearing this Present Mic looked out of the window of his car and saw that people were exiting their vehicles. So he did the same as well. As soon as he steps foot out of his car he heard the economy music playing through other people's radios.

~Present Mic~

"What the hell is going on?"

While looking at the people, Present Mic suddenly began to hear the whistles of fireworks as they then go off. Looking up he sees the fireworks that he is hearing. From seeing them he then begins to look towards where they are coming from. Doing so he sees a giant parade float coming from around the corner. With him and all the other civilians seeing the giant float they began running towards it. As the parade float came to a stop, the civilians and Present Mic where soon standing right in front of it. With now having a closer look at the float, it was pretty much a handmade carnival on wheels. But the most noticeable thing was the giant smiling clown head which looks like something out of a nightmare. While everyone stood in front of the float, the carnival music playing from the float suddenly turned off. But as everyone stood there, smoke suddenly emerge from the float. As a smoke then blew away it then revealed six people with matching purple suits, fedoras, and a cane that they held in their hands. As they stood there they then lifted their canes up into the air and turned their bodies where they then pointed the tip of their canes at the giant smiling crown head which suddenly the mouth began to open. With green smoke coming out of the clown's mouth. Suddenly a black and red blur was flipping out of the clowns mouth and onto the stage where launched itself into the air and spun until eventually landing back down, where they then saw Himiko Toga who stood tall and smiled at the audience she sees in front of her. Certainly one of the one of the men in the purple suit tosses up a microphone to her which he then catches in mid-air.

~Toga~

"Hello people of Japan! I am Harley Quinn! And it will be an honor to introduce you to my puddin! Joker!"

Saying this, Toga turns and extends her arm out to the giant clown head which people looked towards and saw Joker (Deku) walking out of the green smoke wearing the exact same outfit as the other six in the front of the stage, and also having a cane in his right hand. As Joker (Deku) got closer, Toga stepped aside to allow him to get center stage. Once he was standing in the center of the stage he raised his left hand and grabbed the brim of his Fedora which he then lifted up from his head and tossed it into the crowd from doing this he smiled at everyone who then began clapping from his entrance. While Joker (Deku) heard the sound founder of applaud coming from the streets, he then glanced over at Toga who then offered the microphone to him. Seeing that he reaches towards the microphone, but suddenly his hand goes past the microphone and grabs onto Toga's wrist, where he then pulled her into his arms and dipped her.as the two looked into each other's eyes they then smiled.

~Joker~

"Let's give him a show to remember, Harley."

~Toga~

"You bet Mr. J."

With that said, Toga reached her arms up and wrapped him around Joker's (Deku) neck. Where they then pulled each other in and locked lips, making the entire crowd not apply applaud and cheer even louder. After that, Joker (Deku) pulled Toga back up to her feet and let go for it as you then took the microphone and looked out at the audience.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ladies and gentlemen! It is a true pleasure to finally meet you all in person. I am here today to bring joy and laughter to each and every one of you. But there are people out there trying to stop me from doing so. The same people who are trying to stop you! From using your quirks freely! I am talking about the heroes! They are in our way from happiness and joy that we must band together and put a stop to them."

With Joker (Deku) saying this, people began to applaud and cheer for what he's saying. But the only person that wasn't applauding was Present Mic who just sent a message to the local Heroes in the area.

~Joker (Deku)~

"The heroes think we need them to protect us. But why do we need the protection when we have our own quirks to protect ourselves! So I came to a decision to eradicate every single hero of Japan! And once I do this country will be our own Funland! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!"

As the audience cheered and clapped for Joker, two Heroes sudden dropped down from above and landed in front of Joker.

~Hero 1~

"Izuku Midoriya! You are under arrest."

Looking at the two heroes in front of him, Joker (Deku) suddenly begin to laugh.

~Hero 2~

"What's so funny?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"The joke is on You."

Hearing him say this the heroes looked at him with confusion. Suddenly the six people in purple suit jump onto the heroes from behind behind. While trying to shake them off they're fedoras fell off their heads revealing that they are all Jokers (Dekus). so as the other Jokers (Dekus) were holding the heroes back, gave the real Joker (Deku) and Toga enough time to jump off the float and land on the street where they then began running away together. Has this happened more she was begun showing up and try to get through the crowd through the crowd. With Joker (Deku) seeing the amount of Heroes that have showed up, he smiles as he then reaches into his jacket and pulls out a phone which he then taps his thumb on. From this happening the float shout out large clouds of Joker gas. With the large gas clouds coming towards the civilians and heroes they began fleeing the area. But while running away, Present Mic saw a child fall over. From seeing that he immediately runs back to the child and picks him up. Doing so he sees that the gas is getting closer. So with the child in his arms he begins running as fast as he could. But as he looks back the gas was getting closer and closer. For seeing that he knew him and everyone else here won't be able to escape the gas. So he put the child in a car where he knew they'll be safe. Have to doing so he stood up on a car and take a deep breath. But from doing so the gas soon consumed him. But soon enough he let out one of his loudest streams, which blew the gas away up into the air until it finally dissipated. After doing this he falls to his knees and begin taking deep. But suddenly those deep breaths turned into laughter. As he was laughing out loud his quirk was activated and destroying parts of the city making glass from the building shattered and fall to the ground. Unable to physically stop himself from laughing he looked down and saw a shard of glass on the car where he was on his knees. So he grabbed the shot of glass and stamps himself on the side of his windpipe, which stopped his laughing but also stops his quirk as well. From this happening he falls back onto the car and has trouble breathing. As he looked up with the sky he figured that this will be the end of him. But soon enough Heroes came to his aid and began taking him away.

~Alleyway~

In the alleyways Joker (Deku) and Toga we're running towards the ronde point where the escape is located. But while running a large hero drop down from above and block their way. Seeing the large statue of this hero, they both know that they wouldn't have a chance against this hero. So they stood there looking at the hero, Twice suddenly jumped on to this hero's back and attempted to strangle him from behind.

~Twice~

"Get out of here you too! I'll handle this big bastard!"

After Twice said this, the hero then slammed his back against alley wall. Causing Twice to let go and fall to the ground.

~Toga~

"Jin!"

~Twice~

"I'm okay. No I'm not."

As the hero turned towards Twice. He raised his fist up and prepare to punch it straight down towards him. But before he could do so, he was suddenly engulfed in blue flames. As the hero falls to the ground he then hears footsteps along with a ringing sound. Having the strength to look ahead he sees Dabi who then stops right in front of him, while flipping his coin.

~Dabi~

"Let's see if we'll leave you alive or not."

With the flip of his coin flying up into the air it's soon falls back down into the palm of his left hand which he then places on top of his right hand. After doing so he removes his hand and sees the side of the coin but it landed on. Seeing the coin he smirks.

~Dabi~

"I guess it wasn't your luck today."

Saying that he puts his left hand out and shoots a blast of flames directly at the hero's face, melting his flesh all the way down to the bone killing him in a painful way. With the large hero now dealt with, Dabi went over to Twice way then helped him and had his arm over his shoulder, after that he then began heading to the escape point with Joker (Deku) and Toga.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 540 11
(I don't own image) Basically in the fanfic Izuku takes on the role of Michael Myers, returning to his hometown 10 years later after murdering his mo...
103K 3.5K 18
Izuku Midoriya, a depressed, suicidal, smexy delinquent cursed with immortality somehow find himself as a psychopathic crackhead that ... contributes...
204K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
88.8K 1.5K 66
In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his body at will. In the beginning, he thin...