Hidden Sorcerer (Jujutsu Kais...

Por YonkoX

"I will show everyone who I am....my true power" Y/n Fushiguro Más

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bio (Weeks T.S)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Bio (Semi Powerup)
Chapter 14
Question
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

3K 91 53
Por YonkoX

Y/n, Yuji, Megumi and Nobara were all walking through the streets as they are all just giggling and laughing.

Y/n: Guys! I am going to go and just take a leak!

Nobara: Did you really have to tell us!?

Y/n: My older brother is here you ape. Why would I not tell him where I am going?

Y/n gives a witty smirk at Nobara as Nobara just gets pissed off at Y/n

Yuji: Just let him go Nobara!

Yuji and Nobara walk off as Megumi looks towards Y/n as he stares off at him

Megumi: I feel as If something is going to go wrong....brotherly instinct

Y/n walks off as he doesn't go to take a leak as his expression changes to that of a serious one.

Orochi: Just think about it Y/n....I know you want to get even stronger..

Maru: Thats the one thing you want to accomplish...right?

Orochi and Maru are both in Y/n's ear as he walks off

Y/n: I mean I would like to get stronger.

Maru: You want to protect your brother....your legacy...and even your girlfriend as well right?

Y/n: Yeah. But what's the- Ahh!! Oi why did you do that for!?

Orochi and Maru both bite Y/n

Orochi: Sorry Y/n....but we have been wanting to do this for a long time...

Y/n: What....what did you do...?

Y/n starts to grab his head as he drops down to the ground.

Maru: We poisoned you a long....long...time ago. And this...this is just the final form

Y/n: You bas-

Y/n loses consciousness as he just drops down to the ground

----------------------------

Y/n walks up as he find himself in a random place and it's just all dark

Y/n: Where....where am I?

Mahito: I see that you are awake. Fushiguro Y/n.

Y/n hears a familiar voice as he sees that Mahito is walking closer to him

Y/n: Mahito..?

Mahito: <Laughs> I have wanted to do this for a long time...

Y/n: What do you mean by- Ooofff!!

Y/n gets decked in the stomach by Mahito as Mahito starts to laugh as he continues to just beat on Y/n.

Y/n: I....I can do this all day...

Mahito: <laughs> I heard you are a special grade Sorcerer now. I guess you are a worthy asset.

Mahito kicks Y/n as he punches him and kicks him again as blood just splatters everywhere.

Y/n: Why am I restrained....why can't I move..?

???: Because you are being cuffed. By my own blood.

Y/n looks at the person

Mahito: Restrain him even more Choso! He deserves to suffer!!

Choso: Okay then. But why do I feel as if I know him...

Mahito laughs as he continues to beat down on Y/n as Y/n starts to bleed everytime he gets hit by Mahito. Choso restrains Y/n a bit more.

Y/n: Why....you have beat down on me so much? Why do you want me?

???: Because you....you are the key Fushiguro Y/n.

Y/n in his bloody state looks up to see someone walking towards him. He realises that the person has the same kind of power as him

Y/n: You.....are a special grade Sorcerer aren't you?

???: Yeah...and me and you...should do a collab.

Y/n sees that Orochi and Maru were on the guys shoulder as he smiles and looks at Y/n

Y/n: Who are You?

Kenjaku: I am Kenjaku. And I am going to be your partner from now on..

Y/n: Why would I want to work with the one that is trying to kill Satoru-San-

Y/n gets gut punched by Mahito

Mahito: Oh be quiet Fushiguro.

Kenjaku: I've been after you Y/n Fushiguro...I've been after you for quite some long time. Because you and Choso are not so different.

Y/n: What do you mean not so different? I have never met that man in my life

Kenjaku: I mean in the fact of who you are....

He smiled as he points at a bloody Y/n.

Kenjaku: ...Special Y/n. You are Half Human...and Half Cursed Spirit.

Y/n is in shock

Y/n: N-no way....but Big Bro-

Kenjaku: Don't you mean Step Big Bro Megumi?

Kenjaku laughs as Orochi and Maru laugh also

Y/n: We are Half....related..?

Kenjaku: Toji Fushiguro and a cursed spirit woman got a bit busy....and created you.

Y/n listens in silence

Kenjaku: You were left with your bother and the rest was history.

Y/n: Thats why I always felt so powerful.

Kenjaku: However...that wasn't your full potential Y/n. You stupidly decided to have a Heavenly Restriction and get rid of all of your cursed energy. <Smiles> You could have had more...

Y/n: You can get rid of my Heavenly Restriction?

Kenjaku: And give you your other half of your power. So what do you say...

Kenjaku extends his hand at Y/n

Kenjaku: Are you willing to join us for your own power?

Y/n thinks for a minute.

Y/n: If I leave here...I'm practically leaving everyone behind for the sake of power....

Y/n nods

Y/n: Fine then Kenjaku. I will join your silly little crusade. Only if I am able to get the full extent of my own power.

Kenjaku: Of course I will...and you will be helping us....seal Satoru Gojo.

Y/n shrugs

Y/n: Anything to get my power back.

Kenjaku: <Laughs> Welcome to the team Y/n Fushiguro.

They walk off into the distance as Y/n follows them

Y/n: Bye guys....I'm going on a different path...

Y/n looks at the bracelet that he and Miwa share as he takes it off and burns it.

Y/n: This is Goodbye...Miwa.

With Miwa

Miwa is absolutely freaking out. Nobara, Yuji and Megumi have just come back and Y/n isn't with them.

Miwa: Where....where did he go!!?

She is panicking and frantically running about

Nobara: Calm down Miwa-

Miwa: I CANT CALM DOWN!! MY BOYFRIEND IS JUST GO-

She stops as she looks into the air. Tears falling her face.

Megumi: Oi! What happened!?

Miwa: He burnt it....he is going down a path I can't follow...

Megumi: What did he burn?

Miwa: Our bracelet....

With Gojo

Masamichi: I told you that boy is trouble! Now he has disappeared!

Masamichi is speaking to Gojo

Satoru: I...just don't know.

Masamichi: We should have never let him in!!

Satoru: I'll find him....I swear..

Thanks for reading! Yes guys a big plot twist! Y/n is joining forces with Kenjaku

Tell me your thoughts....oh and get ready because things will get wild

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

759 33 10
𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨�...
837 38 13
" ☙𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧...
69.3K 1.4K 15
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩" "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚" ↳𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙...
3.9K 125 10
𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙮'𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙞~? *Maki Zen'in x OC*