𝐇𝐒𝐬 π€π¦π¨π«πž π–πšπ¬ 𝐀 οΏ½...

By Blackwitchmagic_

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀1 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π€π¦π¨π«πž 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. His Amore was a Traitor. [DARK ROMANCE] Hazel Mehta, CEO of S... More

| COPYRIGHT |
| DISCLAIMER/ TRIGGER WARNING |
𝐇𝐒𝐬 π€π¦π¨π«πž SERIES
|Character Aesthetics|
| DEDICATION |
| Prologue |
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

6.

38 4 0
By Blackwitchmagic_

Ace singhania

I slapped the water on my face. Again and again and again but she was still in front of my eyes.

I held onto wash basin. Gripping it tightly that now my knuckles must have turned white. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Water dripping down my jaw, messy hair, red sore eyes, two buttons of my white shirt undone.

A loud sob echoed in the bathroom and I broke down. I wanted to be with her. Even if it costs me my life. I can't live without her. It's suffocating. I need her.

It sounds stupid but love makes you do stupid things, right?

After a hour of my crying session, I came out. In my room. I haven't cried for her in these three years but today I did. I don't know why? Is it normal to miss someone this much that you have to cry for them?

I never missed someone. My life was perfect After that monster went away. I had everything in my life. From money to love. But now, It feels like I can't survive without her.

"Bhai?" I flinched and looked at Aarav. I was standing deep in my thoughts. Maybe that is when he came.

"Yep?" I walked to my closet unbuttoning my shirt.

"Aghastya is coming to london and samaayra also wants to come." He informed me and I closed my eyes, clenching my jaw.

Aghasthya Mehta, her brother, India's youngest best Surgeon from profession. Aghasthya and Samaayra lives next door to each other. His hospital is near to her university so for her safety I told him to look after her.

Now, I can't let my sister come all alone london. I don't trust her. What if a guy touched her shoulder and she chopped his hand?

Yea, she will do that. She don't give a fuck to anyone.

I sighed.

"Tell Aghastya to be with her and book their flights." I said to Aarav. Removing my shirt.

"Uh she already booked the flights." I nodded. I wasn't suprised.

Aghastya is as cold as ice and she is as hot as fire. Means Aghastya is a introvert who don't bother to talk to anyone or get into fights. And samaayara is his total opposite. How will they come here together?

"Ok then, anything else?" I wore a black shirt, two buttons of start undone.

"And we have to go to EVE. We have a request too. I'll tell you about that in the car." I nodded and wore my brown coat.

He went out of my room. I didn't bother making my hair look good.

Its 2 pm right now. When I went to ride a bike it was 12. I sighed shoving my phone in my pants pocket.

I walked outside to our Ashton Martin. I like cars more than bikes but when I need peace, I ride. It feels good.

𐙚

"Mrs. EVE aka the founder and CEO of EVE corp. wants you to handle EVE because she is pregnant." Aarav said and I arched my brow.

"She said that as you are a expired CEO and you are investing in our comapny so you'll look how our work is done and it will be a pleasure for her too and she heard that you are going to stay in london." He explained.

"Tell her that I am ready. I can be a CEO. A temporary CEO for EVE." I said nodding to myself.

He nodded.

Kahaana was driving and he was on the passenger seat while I was on the back. They both shared an eye contact and looked outside the window. I smirked.

They are both single and I ship them from the start since they met. I think Aarav have a crush on kahaana or maybe it is vice versa. Who knows?

We arrived at our destination and walked Inside. The chair of the CEO was empty.

"Mr. Singhania?" Someone called from behind and we turned. We were in the CEO's Office.

There was a man in a Office attire in his mid-twenties, he smiled at us which I didn't bother to return.

"Hello sir. I am Mrs. EVE's second hand. This is my card." He offered a card which I took. His name is Aiden petrova.

"I don't have any experience that is why Mrs. EVE decided to keep you as a CEO. I will intorduce you to her secratary which we recently changed." He told the guard to call the secratary.

We sat on the couch. Aarav took the glass of water and started drinking it. We heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Aiden let out and a women cam-

Aarav chocked loudly. Kahaana was sitting beside him so she rubbed his back. I was on the other couch.

I let out a chuckle. A dark chuckle.

So, god have some personal problem with me, huh?

I looked at her. Hazel Si- Mehta.

She widened her eyes. Looks like even she didn't knew I looked at kahaana who was in disbelief. Then, at Aarav. Who was rubbing his chest. His eyes widened as he glanced at hazel.

"Do you all know her?" Aiden asked.

"NO!" We three shouted in unison.

Hazel giggled and I glared at her. She showed her tongue in return to me. She needs help. Take her to mental hospital please.

"So she will explain everything to you." Aiden looked at hazel and she glared at him?

I turned my head towards Kahaana and Aarav. They were still processing what the fuck is happening.

"Hana. Aarav." I called them and they both looked at me and Aiden exited the office.

"We both are divorced because of some personal problems. So just act like you both don't know each other." They both listened to me while hazel stood there.

Her hands behind her back. She stood like a obedeint student in front of its principal.

Kahaana scoffed before storming out. Closing the door loudly making all of us flinch.

I motioned Aarav to go behind her and he went. I looked at hazel and she hurriedly looked at the ground.

Her hair were in my way, blocking the view of her face. I stood up taking off my coat and she widened her eyes stepping back.

I smirked at her. I went near her and her breathing was now rigid. I removed her hair that was in my way and brought her chin up. Her face close to my face. Inches away.

I traced her jaw. My secretary. My ex-wife. My traitor. My property.

Mine.

She was wearing a balloon sleeve black top, hairs open with a strange hairstyle and black sandals with a small gold bracelet around her wrist which was for sure fake and a ring on her index finger of her left hand.

I stepped away from her. She furrowed her brows.

"Give me the recent deal files." I said coldly and walked the CEO's chair. Sitting on it. This cabin's aura matches with her aura so much.

She went to the cupboard and opened it. Taking the files she walked back to me and I just noticed that her right hand was bandaged. She got hurt?

Why do you care? Don't you hate her? My inner voice mocked me and I took all my attention towards the file.

It was my deal's file? I looked at her with a frown on my face.

"What?" She frowned back.

"Are you deaf? I told you to bring me the recent deal's file." I said rudely and she scoffed.

"Mr. Asshole, This is the deal going on recently." The nerves of this woman are crazy.

She started walking out only for me to grab her arm and shove her onto the CEO's chair. She gulped.

One thing I know is, even if she was a traitor and was betraying me. I had a different effect on her and I still have that effect.

"You don't get to talk to me like that. You whore." I snapped at her and she widened her eyes.

"Mind your language, Ace Singhania." She said sternly.

I arched my brow before letting out a small laugh.

"I am the boss here and If you tried to play with me then, trust me It won't take me a minute to fuck your brains out." I growled and she gasped.

I removed my hands that were on the armrest of the chair. She looked at the ground.

"Eyes up here." I said and she looked at me. Her face is void of any emotion. What else can you expect from a Mafia queen?

Oh, expired Mafia queen.

I walked outside shoving my hands in my pocket before saying "follow me with that file."

───♡───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
202K 11.8K 80
[COMPLETED βœ”] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year medical student in Bengaluru, is also a...
14.9K 1.5K 45
πŸ“–Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading listπŸ“– Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
37.1K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...