๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -Silver-69-69

๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“... More

๐Ÿ’‹ ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษดแดแด›แด‡ ๐Ÿ’‹
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015

006

306 45 44
By -Silver-69-69

__________
___________________________

Don't be a GHOST Reader
Vote this Chapter Right now
Target - 25 Votes
If that happened I'll Double update today

__________________________
____________

KIYO

"Sorry for Taking so long"
I hear his raspy voice behind me. Shifting my attention from my phone , I turn around only to get my jaw drop in the floor.

Mikey
Still Shirtless , With damped hair holding a white towel and wearing his cargo pants. Water droplets rolling down from his neck to his hard chest. His toned abs , broad shoulder , veiny arms on display.

This Guy will be the death of me. Why the fuck He doesn't put his shirt on? Not that I'm complaining but It's embrassing how My eyes are already eye fucking him and I couldn't able to maintain my Poker face.

His Exquisite Features are keeping me on Chokehold.

He gives me his smile and proceed to sit besides me. I shifted a little keeping my safe distance. "So What's Your Fav breakfast??" He asks casually spreading his left hand in the frame of the coach.

"Anything would be cool.  Generally I skip breakfast" I tell him softly looking into his eyes cuz I can't stare at his Bare body all the time.

He frown at him and says "Why?? It's not good for Your health". He sounds concerning. "Cuz I don't know Cooking." I Says dumbfounded.

Damn It's embrassing. I never try to learn cooking cuz I hate it. I hate going to kitchen. My Past traumas never let me Cook again.

Mikey let out a frustrated sigh and says "Idiot!! Then Hire A Cook? Why Do you skip meals just because You can't cook" and I flare my nose and replies "I become Paranoid if Some stranger lives in my house. That's why I do everything on my own" I cross my hand across my chest.

I can't hire servants. They could find out about my illegal hacking software and Information I get for Ace sometimes.

I've loads on Dark information and secrets of Politicians , business man  , mafias. Information is the Best weapons against your enemies.
But No one should Know I'm a fucking Hacker so else Hungry Wolves would do their best to exploit me.

Mikey snarls "That's doesn't mean You should Eat Only two meals a day" and I mentally scoffs.

Baby , I've being through a phase where if I managed to have One time meal in two days. I considered myself lucky. 

But I don't want to stretch the Topic "Fine , I'll atleast Have fruits for breakfast. Happy??" But he doesn't look satisfy with my reply. "How about a deal??" He asks biting his lower lips. "What deal?" I raise a brow.

"If You wake me up everyday at 5Am , I'll teach You cooking and then We can have breakfast together" He offers and My heart skipped again.

Fuck!! I never thought My pathetic cooking skills and paranoia could give me an excuse to see Mikey EVERYDAY.

But why is he so thoughtful?? Does he really wants to see me everyday?? Does he really cares that I only eat two meals??

"Delusional is the solution!!! Be in delulu till it becomes trululu" Hina always says this to me.

I pretend to think about his offer while He patiently waited. "Deal" I say with a close eye smile.

"Btw Do You always walk around half naked??" I ask casually clearing my throat. "No! Today's the special day" He grin at me and left me confuse.

Why is it special today??

"So let's Make Omlet and Mayonnaise Sandwich" Mikey says leaning against the kitchen counter while I was busy examine his kitchen.

His kitchen is so neat and clean. Despite being So busy with His racing career he maintains his house really well.

I'm impressed. Perfect Husband material for me.

I blushed internally thinking about Our Wedding. But then Mikey's voice snap me out of my dream land.

"Do You know To use Knives??" Mikey says waving a hand to my face. Yes , I know how to use Knives to chop Someone's dick but For Vegies??? I don't know.

Still I nod cuz I don't wanna act like a fool. Then A wicked idea cross my mind.
Should I just cut my finger with this knife??? Then Mikey will gently hold my hand , examine my cuts , maybe he'll lick my finger to stop the blood just like 90s movies.

I smirk at my wicked thought and hold the tamato in one hand and Knife in another. I turn around to catch Mikey boiling the eggs.

I place the Tomato in the Vegetable board and slice into halves. My plane is to cut my finger when I slice the other half of the Tomato.

"You'll hurt yourself" His voice startled me a little as I was about to cut my finger. I sweat as if He caught me stealing something.

Footsteps stop behind me and I felt his presence behind me.
Warm breath felt in my ear when I see Mikey leaning towards my ear and caging my small figure against the counter.

His hand travel to my hand where I grip the handle of the knife and wrapped his fist around my hand holding the knife too.
His bare chest touches my back.

"Let me show You" He whispers softly

My whole body turned pale. Legs give up immediately and knees goes weak in a second. I'm even struggling to stand on my feet.

Butterflies
Butterflies
Butterflies
Butterflies

This whole situation is no intimate as if Teaching me how to use a knife is just a excuse and All I want him to grab my nape , bent me over the counter , yank my skirt up and fuck me senseless.

"Never use A knife Like this Or Else You will hurt yourself" He whispers in the shell of my ear softly and I close my eyes Feeling the tingling sensation between my thighs.

Suddenly My head start to spinning , Tomatoes and knife goes blur before my eyes. Eyes start to shut off.

I knew it , If He even touch me I'll pass away. I fell on backwards on his hard chest and He hold me by my waist before my eyes got shut totally.

Papa....papa.. pls... Don't do this...
I'll be a good girl from now
Don't do it
I don't wanna go......
Pls don't leave me with these strangers.....

Papa.......

Papa.......

Papa...........

Papa............,

Don't touch me.....
Pls don't.....
I want my Mom.....

Mumma.....

Mumma....

Mumma....

My eyes open wide , my chest feels heavy , sweat roll down my face , I'm already panting.

I examine My surrounding.
Black ceiling , Grey furniture , Coach , TV , and Silk sheets coving my body.

It's a bed Room but Not Mine.
Fuck!!!
Where Am I???

"Finally You wake Up!!!!! I was so worried" I heard the familiar voice. I jerk my head to my left side finding Mikey sitting besides me leaning against the headboard.

I'm in Mikey's Bedroom!!!!!!!!!! I'm literally screaming inside my head!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok!! This is Not how I planned to enter his Room.

I always dreamt of Him carrying me in the bridal style , leading me to his room , opening the door with A kick and throwing me into his Bed.

And Then He'll climb on top of me..................... Ok!! I went too far.

I sit back immediately and start to fix my hairs. "What happened..???" I ask softly.

"You fainted while cutting Tomato 20mins Ago. I carried You in my room and I was about to Call a doctor" Mikey says with relief. And Embrassment crept into my soul.

I rub my nape and says "I'm sorry for the Inconvenience" but he looks piss off.

I don't know why but he looks fed up. He shot me a glare and says "Don't tell me You didn't have Your dinner yesterday which cause You this Weakness" . His sounds like he would scold me to the death.

Yes , I skipped Dinner but that's not the reason I passed out. He is the fucking reason. My heart is fragile. It can't handle this much intimacy with him right now.

For a fucking One year , I've watched him behind the screens. How am I supposed to react when He comes close unannounced.

So I use my broken humour "No , It's not weakness" I trail off "I'm just pregnant" I give him a big smile.

His lips curl till A big smile plastered on his face and He laughed at my stupid joke "Feeling sad for the Father" He mocks me and My brow raise.

Wait Till You become the Father.

I pout and says "Feel sad for Me. I'm the Mommy" My cheeks puffed and I cross my hand across my chest. "That's why Now I'm feeling Sad for the Child Too" His hand reaches to My cheek and He pinches me.

He pinches my cheek hard.
My nipples be like - Move bitch , Our turn

I squint my eyes and give him a glare. "Rest here , I'm gonna bring Your breakfast" He says and left the room.

My cheeks turn red and I start to roll on his bed. Bury my face in the pillow I scream out of Feeling butterflies in my stomuch.

Is that how You feel When You are In love???

My plan is working.
Today's my best day. We get to bond with each other  and Now I'll have breakfast with him everyday.
God is on my side I guess.

Now I can easily install cameras In this house. I guess 10 cameras would be enough.

3 in drawing room - just to know who visits him
2 in kitchen - what If He forget to turn off the Gas cylinder?
2 in His Room - just to make sure I would be the last girl who ever get the chance to enter his room
2 in Balcony - I wanna see him working out
1 in terrace - to keep an eye when He drinks with his friends at night.

No , I'm not a pervert who will install it in bathroom. I don't wanna ruin my fun. I wanna see naked in real not behind the screens.

My eyes fall on his closet. His clothes!!!!!!!!
I want to steal his over sized t shirts and Hoodies
So that every night , I'll wear on of his over sized tees which will fall down to my knees and Go Commando underneath just to feel him with me every single night.

But At first I wanna steal his heart the way He have stolen mine.
Not that I'm complaining
I want him to keep my heart and never returned it to me.

*To be Continued*

Hii guys!!!!! She is crazy isn't she????
Who gonna save Mikey???

Do vote comment and follow ♥️🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 402 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
54.5K 3.7K 82
๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž "๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ~" "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๏ฟฝ...
21.5K 647 27
"๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ." . . . . แดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐส€แดแดขแด‡ษด แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡สŸแด› แดแดœส€ ษชแด„แด‡. ...
2.4K 61 18
manjiro sano x reader โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ