The Crow

By Kyalls04

◀𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‘πŽπ– #𝟏 β—’ Rory Barton, The Crow, Hawkeyes niece. An agent for SHIELD, when a mysterious Asgard... More

Cast
She's Misbehaving
Loki's Arrival
Recruitments
Welcome Aboard
Fight and Flight
Ugh... Asgardians

MAJOR AUTHORS NOTE

27 1 1
By Kyalls04

Hey Guys this is a major update so I need you to read until the end please! Love y'all!

So if y'all didn't know, Im an 18, 19 tomorrow, adult. Most of my friends went go college after we graduated. I did not. I choose a different path. I choose to go the military route. My life this summer has been extremely busy, enlisting, getting all the paperwork work, getting physical, the whole 9 yards. I do have another book that I am currently working on with the next chapter for this book called Sunken Ships. The book is called Tidal Wave and it is an OBX fic if you want to read it. As for this book, the next chapter is being worked on right now as well.

Unfortunately due to joining the military, I have to go through basic training which will be ten weeks with no eletronics meaning no ability to write. I leave at the end of the month and will be back around the beginning of January. Until I leave I will try my best to work on sunken ships.

Seriously yall, thank you for everything though ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 92 86
At the age of 16 Elizabeth 'Beth' Barton was kidnapped by Hydra and turned into one of Hydra's most deadly super soilder assassins, Shadow Hawk and i...
67.9K 2.1K 30
Kate Bishop x Female Reader (Y/N) (Y/L/N) is a very vibrant person whose skills for combat are immaculate and also - almost perfect. She'd become...
3K 84 17
Evelyn Allie RossπŸ”­ is an scientist and an astrophysicist and works along side her best friend Jane Foster, Doctor Erik Selvig and Jane's intern Darc...
2.9K 176 40
A twist on the avengers assemble ; Elizabeth Odinson, sister to Thor Odinson is now wanted Jotunheim. Forced to leave her world to save her life, Eli...