The Fallen Kings - The Journe...

By RebeccaStar1987

This is a Monster School story. After Herobrine, Wither, Enderman, and Ivan are back with the others and th... More

Part 1 Our new start
Part 2 The cold shivers
Part 3 The watch
Part 4 Recover
Part 5 Cuddles
Part 6 Pecks
Part 7 The hug
Part 8 Warm sleep
Part 9 My Little Skelly
Part 10 The talk
Part 11 It hurts
Part 12 The Training part 1
Part 13 The training part 2
Part 14 Our new houses
Part 15 Feels so good (Smut)
Part 16 The battle
Part 17 You'll be in my heart
Part 18 His past
Part 19 Overprotective
Part 20 Star's promise
Part 21 Comfort
Part 22 Holding you close
Part 23 Comfort Kisses
Part 24 What's going on
Part 25 Screams (Smut)
Part 26 I can't stand them
Part 27 Fighting
Part 28 The kidnapping
Part 29 The Drowned War
Part 30 Blushing
Part 31 Hard Kissing
Part 32 My nightmare past
Part 33 Sex in the Nether (Smut)
Part 34 My worries
Part 35 My Destiny
Part 36 The Evil Plan
Part 37 My Master Hacker
Part 38 Cold Cuddles
Part 39 My Skelly
Part 40 Kisses
Part 41 My hard Decision
Part 42 Don't Worry
Part 43 My Promise
Part 44 My Heartbeat
Part 45 My bad nightmare past
Part 46 Getting Closer
Part 47 The Argument
Part 48 The Demons/Argument Aftermath
Part 49 Alone Time
Part 50 He's my little Skelly
Part 51 It's coming closer
Part 52 The threat
Part 53 Enderman's Story
Part 54 My path
Part 55 They're here
Part 56 Always there
Part 57 My hardest decision
Part 59 My Wither
Part 60 My thoughs
Part 61 I'm gonna lose him
Part 62 Staying Together

Part 58 Heartbroken

20 2 2
By RebeccaStar1987

Skeleton's POV

I watch Wither leaving the castle going with Herobrine and others to the war with the demons. 

I'm trying to hold the tears about to come down my eyes but, this hurts to much until I felt a gentle hand on my left shoulder. 

I turn my head to notice Florence Kingsley with a worry look "You're gonna be okay I promise you.." she said before she hug me tightly. 

I hug back sobbing into her right shoulder Florence rub my back gently, trying to comfort me. 

"Wither's gonna come back okay he's not leaving you forever I know he'll never will.." Florence Kingsley said; comforting me. 

I nodded after a few minutes I calm down and gently pull away the hug "I'm gonna take care of you.." Florence said with a smile. 

I smile back, wiping the tears coming down his eyes, me and Florence started walking next to each other; looking for Creeper and Slime. 

"Have you been looking through the cameras.?" I ask. 

"I did and still nothing which I think it's wrong.." Florence Kingsley said. 

My eyes widened "Are you saying that miss Rexi and the others are saying it's wrong!?" I ask.

"I don't know but, I notice something they put the cameras behind the castle and the cameras are black like they're not working.." Florence said. 

I was shocked but, how did the cameras stopped working "That's why I'm looking for Creeper and Slime maybe they know.." Florence said. 

"I understand you're always the one who can keep an eye on stuff.." I said. 

Florence nodded until we found Creeper and Slime "Did you see the cameras.?" Slime ask. 

"I did but, somethings not working.." Florence said. 

"I figure because I look outside and notice that 5 of the cameras are down.." Creeper said. 

Our eyes widened "5!? Are you fucking kidding me!?" Florence said doing an face palm. 

"I'm not kidding you might wanna go and see.." Creeper said. 

"Why it's not like the demons are gonna come towards us.." Florence said getting very annoyed. 

"Well we haven't heard anything about the demons behind the castle so they might be out their.." Creeper said. 

"Well that's just great we're boned.." Florence said.

I gently rub his back "We'll see the cameras but, Florence get your sword ready.." I said. 

"Yeah and let the second war happen here and kick my ass again.." Florence said. 

I'm getting a little annoyed "Florence we're not gonna let the same thing happened to you.." I said firmly. 

"I'm not talking about that I'm talking about how this all started and how I found out Herobrine is in trouble THAT'S what I'm talking about.." Florence said. 

I rolled my eyes "Okay, okay we better get going.." I said. 

I'm really good with Florence when something like that happened I get through her until she calm down. 

Me and Florence walk outside we went down to the far back of the castle we look up and notice; one of the cameras is not working. 

"I guess you are right.." I said. 

"Yeah but, why didn't anyone tell me of figure this out.?" Florence ask. 

"Maybe they didn't know.." I said; also trying to find it out myself. 

"Maybe but, I think I should tell Rexi about this they're might be more than one cameras not working.." Florence said. 

I nodded but, I have a bad feeling in my chest of the cameras aren't working this mean the demons have a plan to attack us. 

"We should go tell her now so she knows.." Florence Kingsley said. 

I nodded, she ran back inside the castle I walk behind her my chest felt heavy without; Wither around how I'm gonna protect myself? 

Later that night I decided to sleep in my and Wither's old room I lay down on my sleeping bag before closing my eyes until I heard Wither's voice in my mind; 

'Skelly, Skelly are you up?' Wither ask, I can hear in his voice that he's hoping I'm awake. 

'Wither is that you?' I ask 

'Oh my Skelly it's me." Wither said smiling. 

I smile back hearing his voice filled my heart with warmth but, I wonder of he get attack yet. 

'Wither are you okay did any demons attack you yet?' I ask, hoping they didn't. 

'No they didn't yet but, I really miss you.' Wither said. 

My eyes are about to have tears but, I hold it in trying not to show Wither, I'm crying after he's gone. 

'I really miss you too.' I said. 

'I'm afraid to ask but, what did you do after I'm gone?' Wither ask. 

'Well, Miss Rexi check on me and she said I can get some alone time." I said. 

I didn't manage that right after Wither left Miss Rexi let me have some alone time before Florence Kingsley show up. 

I know Wither felt bad to be honest I really need him right now, I want his comfort and the feeling of his warm arms around me; holding me tightly. 

'I understand but, I gotta go but, I'll try to check on you.' Wither said. 

I really don't want him to leave I want to talk to him but, he need some sleep for the war so I don't have a choice. 

'Okay Wither, I love you.' I said. 

'I love you too Skelly.' Wither said. 

Tears fell out from my eyes after we stop talking in our minds, I sit up from my sleeping bag thinking about the memories we have. 

In the memories~ 

We both open our eyes, I felt Wither stopped kissing my face before I open my eyes. 

"Wither please kiss me.." I said softly, Wither chuckled at me, I never felt so embarrassed in my life. 

He gently place his right hand under my chin before he lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips. 

I moan in pleasure, he felt my warm lips against his, we kiss for a while before we gently pull away. 

 "You feel warmer.?" Wither ask softly, he hold me even more tightly against his body; making me blush. 

I nodded, he smile at me Wither lay himself on his back with me on his chest the blanket is still on us but, we felt a lot warmer. 

I blush realizing that I felt warmer cuddling up against Wither really did increase my warmth body level. 

I sigh; gently laying my head on his chest I felt Wither gently stroked my head until he peck my forehead a few times before Wither gently pull away. 

"Let me know if you wanna get going.." Wither said softly with a smile, I smile back before I nodded, I'm getting warmer before snuggling his body more 

As, I'm getting warmer Wither notice I'm closing my eyes; falling asleep on him I heard him chuckled before gently rubbing my back; warming it up. 

I'm getting warmer by him until I snuggled his chest more making very cute noises making Wither smile; I love him so much. 

"Awww.." Wither said softly making me blush. 

After, I'm awake me and Wither look at photos in Wither's phone I blush from seeing our pictures. 

Once, Wither put his phone away he turn to me, my blush deepen until I notice the look on Wither's face. 

"Wither what are you planning~?" I ask softly, Wither chuckled at me, he gently place his right hand on my left side of my face. 

He slowly went down making me shivered in please until Wither stop at my legs "I don't think we need to go anywhere I think we should have some alone time together~" Wither said softly. 

I blush more before I nodded we both smile. Wither gently place his right hand under my chin before slowly lean in until our lips met. 

I kiss back until I felt Wither opening his mouth and place his tongue on my bottom lip I open my mouth and our tongues met. 

I moan into the kiss once around tongues are wrapped around; tasting each other's mouth. 

As we're kissing I lay down on my back and Wither was on top of me; still kissing each other with our tongues still wrap around. 

Wither pin me on the bed, I moan in pleasure I open my legs and I gently place both of my hands on Wither's body. 

My hands touch his ribs, I start rubbing them making Wither moan in pleasure. 

He gently pull away the kiss with saliva out of our mouths making me blush Wither chuckled at me before he started rubbing my ribs gently making me moan in pleasure. 

"Oh Wither please~" I said softly, I started begging him Wither smile at me, he counited but, he also started kissing my sweet spot on my neck. 

I really started moaning, I'm feeling a lot of pleasure right now Wither stop rubbing my ribs and gently place his hands under my chin. 

Wither kiss my sweet spot on my neck for a while before he gently pull away making me moan more Wither chuckled before we kiss on the lips. 

I'm still rubbing Wither's ribs gently he really loves the feeling so much that he very gently lay his body on top of mines making me moan into the kiss. 

Without thinking Wither flip us over to make me on top of him I moan in pleasure again, we're still kissing each other on the lips. 

We both gently open our mouths and slid our tongues out and wrapped them around we really started moaning into the kiss that Wither's blushing so much

I stop rubbing his ribs, Wither please his arms down on the bed I pin them both; Wither can't move them around. 

Wither moan in pleasure once I did that we kiss for a while before we gently pull away with saliva out of our mouths we both panted after we just make out. 

"Wither~" I said softly, I'm panting after the kiss. 

"Yeah~" Wither said softly, he's also panting. 

"I love you~" I said softly blushing. 

"I love you too~" Wither said softly with a smile but, he's also blushing too. 

After the memory~ 

Tears fell out from my eyes that's one of my favorite memories with Wither, I ever had; I really miss him. 

I buried my face in my hands, I started sobbing I'm so heartbroken until someone open my door and walk in. 

I didn't lift my head up until a voice came "Skeleton, Wither's gonna be okay he'll be back soon.." Miss Rexi said. 

I lift my head up and saw Miss Rexi she give me a comforting smile "I'm gonna protect you Skeleton nothing will ever happen to you.." she said. 

I nodded before she left my room and closing the door I look down at the floor remembering what Wither said to me before he left; 

'My Skelly, I promise you I'll be in your heart I'll always be with you.' 

I gently wipe my tears away from my eyes before I lay down on my back, I close my eyes falling asleep. 

The next day~ 

I felt a lot better thanks to Florence and Miss Rexi's comfort I decided to hang out with Florence until Wither comes back. 

We're both having a good time but, Florence is wondering about the 5 not working cameras that are far back of the castle. 

I told her that she doesn't need to worry I know she is raise by the Dream SMP and she can very tough in some areas.

Creeper and Slime are thinking of what to do when the demons do ever show up; I know all of us are strong but, we don't know how strong of the demons. 

I remember the training I have with Wither a few months ago I just need to be very careful; I don't know about Florence though. 

"I'll do this for you Wither, I love you.." I said with a smile; I'm also blushing a little bit before it went away. 

I'm gonna be strong for Wither when the demons EVER show up hopefully Florence, Creeper and the others are ready for it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 560 7
⭐️Winner of Funniest Comedy in the TMNT Universal Fanfiction Competition 2016⭐️ Mikey has really gone and done it this time. He's lost Raph's most pr...
292K 2.6K 33
All of the students of 1-A along with the other classes and their teachers including their parents and the important characters of the anime are abdu...
38.8K 573 12
Rainbow dash has spent her first couple of years of being a wonderbolt without realizing that her true love is right in front of her. Even though she...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...