Second Thoughts & Doubtful Mo...

Par SevenDeadlyBodies

COMPLETED! When Randy Orton was young and naive, he took a trip to Las Vegas and got married with his High Sc... Plus

The Ex-Mrs Orton
Remembrance
New Mrs Orton
Milestones
Disappointments
Some Things Happen for a Reason
All Our Secrets
Reality Check
Series of Events
The Man with Blue Eyes
The Right Words
Going out with a BANG
We Were Married Once
EPILOGUE: It's Always Been You and I

Let Fate Take Its Course

42 1 0
Par SevenDeadlyBodies

When he was told there was nothing he could do, there was seriously nothing he could really do.

Randy Orton was afraid, he was pacing back and forth in the busy hallways of the Hospital, and he could hear all the announcements through the speakers of each corner of the ceiling - he probably could remember the names of each Doctor in the Hospital as he'd been there for more than six hours. The numbers, one and four, were imprinted boldly at the door he'd waited to open, and a few of his co-workers visited and stayed with him for at least an hour before they left to continue with work. Vince, Shane and Stephanie even took the time from their busy schedules to hold press conferences to sort out the media and clear the rumours that scattered about since the news of the accident broke out, and there were a few police investigations that they all took part of in order to find out who was really at fault. But when Randy sat down with the police, he could describe everything in detail on what he saw, the detailed description of Jordan and the man who revved his car into Allie.

"Mr Orton?"

The Doctor walked out of the room wearing his blue scrubs, the tag on his chest read, Dr M. Luis, and he tugged his mask down from his face to expose his face, and he was probably younger than most of the doctors that prowled around the halls, but then he seemed to be the only man whose hands held the life of the woman that Randy wanted the most. The Doctor cleared his throat as he stared down at the papers he grasped onto, Randy just stared at the Doctor waiting for a response, and it was a while before the Doctor opened his parched, dry lips and said, "Well, you have been the only one waiting here for her for a very long time, and we've contacted her Parents, but they cannot catch a flight until tomorrow morning. So what is your relation to Ms Allison Mahoney?"

Randy nearly choked out 'ex-husband', but instead answered, "Close male friend."

The Doctor then followed the question with; "So, in other words, you are actually her boyfriend... Okay, well then I guess that answered my other question, but did you know that Allison was three months and two weeks pregnant?"

"With my... My child...?" Randy muttered, the Doctor nodded and realized the answer to his question once more. Randy clearly did not know about the pregnancy, that was the second time he didn't know about a child, and the pregnancy was his second child too.

Was that why Allie really wanted to run away again? Was she planning to raise another child and be a Parent to two of their children without him?

No way was he going to let her get away with that - not again.

"On another note," Doctor Luis continued, "Allison fractured three ribs and sprained her right ankle, and she needed to get stitches done on her right arm caused by the shards of glass from the car's head light. Allison only has a few cuts on her face, but other than that, she is fine."

"What about the baby?" Randy quickly asked. That was the first thing he had in his mind, he wanted to be a Father, and that time, he wanted to be there for Allie when the child was born. He actually owed her that, and he owed his life to her especially when she went through childbirth and the few years of Motherhood without him playing the role as a Father to their first child.

The Doctor looked down at his paperwork and he flipped through two pages and nodded. "Surprisingly, the impact did not harm your unborn child. I guess you have a miracle baby on board," Doctor Luis smiled as well as Randy, the two shook hands before the wrestler quickly rushed inside the room to find a few wires connected to Allie as she lay on the bed in tears. His smile slightly faded as he walked in front of her, they were staring at each other, eye to eye.

"I'm guessing he told you that I'm pregnant." Allie slightly laughed as she adjusted herself to sit up, she released a groan before she added, "I wanted to tell you, I really did, but I didn't know how to say it and I don't know what to do. What do you think we should do?"

"We? So we're a 'we' now?" Randy crossed his arms with a smug grin on his face as he stared down Allie with his blue eyes, he was feeling quite happy to hear good news after something bad shattered him after an argument, and he actually thought he'd lost her for good. He could only watch her as she lay there with no response to his light teasing, he wanted to apologize to her, and he was confused on the position of his son.

Randy didn't want to tell Allie that he cried when he was alone in the hallway of the Hospital, he sat there with his head buried his in hands as tears fell down his face. He was contacted by both his Parents and the Mahoney family where he explained that he'd done all he could and he was there since she was admitted into the room, and from what Allie's Parents told him, they were going to request for Allie to be moved to a Hospital closer to them in Indianapolis since they believed they should take care of her in order for Randy to get going with his life, but Randy rejected the offer and proved to them that he was going to be there for her and would be away from work to be with her all the way through.

"Allie, I thought I was going to lose you, again," Randy confessed as he took a seat on the chair at her side, they were alone in the room and they stared eye to eye. "I didn't realize how much I actually needed you in my life, though I already knew that I was missing something. When you left that day, to go home to Indianapolis after we spent that night together, I was feeling hopeful that you wouldn't be gone for so long. But then, months passed and there was no contact, and I even called your Parents, but even they said that they hadn't heard from you. The boys were saying that I needed to move on, but I was holding onto the hope that you'd come back, even when it was a while," He explained as Allie stared at him with a curious expression, it probably hit her on the spot when he began to confess about waiting for her - even when it was a mere phone call.

"I mean, I married Sam because I thought she filled the void, but I found out that I ended up still having you in those years we were away," He continued as he reached into his wallet and revealed an old photograph taken in their High School years tucked away in his photo pocket, he showed Allie and explained, "I always hid this behind another photograph placed into any of my wallet. For every new wallet, this was the first to be moved."

The photograph was of when he was 19 and she was 17, they went on a weekend trip to New York with a few of their closest friends, and during that trip, they were at Madison Square Garden together on a date. A friend managed to snapshot the moment that Randy confessed his love to Allie on a park bench while giving her a promise ring that showed that he was going to marry her one day, and that photograph became his memory and most prize possession in his wallet. Randy explained that he carried it everywhere he went just to remind him that his heart had always belonged to Allie, no matter how much of a fool he was to have hurt her, he had always loved her.

Allie stared away briefly before she asked, "Why did you choose me?"

"For some reason," Randy mumbled as he looked towards the window just to his right. "When I saw you walking in the entrance doors of our High School, I just had this spark, this random feeling that I was meant to be with you," He calmly explained as Allie quickly covered her face with her hands and allowed the tears to flow down, she released her emotions through each drop of her tears. Randy didn't move as he knew she wanted her feelings out, even when it lasted for more than he thought, and she even fell asleep in the process. He could only stare and wait for her to wake up.

"If only you knew how close I was to death when you ran away, Allie."

Days eventually turned to weeks, and those weeks turned to a month before Allie was cleared for discharge from the Hospital. For every day that Randy was out of town, Allie's Parents happily took the time to take care of her, or it was Melina or Stephanie taking good care of her. But on his days off, he spent it at the Hospital, by Allie's side. Even on some days where he arrived early in the morning just to see her when she wakes up, but eventually falling asleep throughout the afternoon and for her to watch over him as she read her books. There were times when they just sat in the Hospital room together with no words ever said, just being there for her had him feel complete.

Randy felt very accomplished when he happened to be around when there was an ultrasound appointment for their second child, so he was there to see the heartbeat on the screen and heard that their second child was also a boy. The night that they returned from the ultrasound, he told Allie that he would do anything to get her to stay and have the baby when he was around; he pleaded for her to stay in America - even if she doesn't want to live with him - as long as she was within the area for him to reach whenever he wanted to visit them, he was able to with just one plane ride away; and he then confessed to her that he would feel complete if she allowed him to be a part of their children's lives. Allie didn't comment, she merely told him to wait for her to be discharged, and until then would she answer.

So when Allie was discharged, another month later, he was the one to pick her up. He was the one to take her to the airport and flew her to wherever she wanted, and to his surprise, she chose to go home to his newly purchased home in St. Louis.

"Wow, you actually bought a new house," Allie commented in awe as they arrived at the two story home, it was big enough for a family, but even then, she was sure that Randy was trying his best to convince her to live with him. Rubbing onto her five - nearly six - month old baby bump, she turned to the man and asked, "So, why did you buy a house instead of an apartment?"

"Come, I want to show you something," Randy avoided answering her as he grasped onto her hand and led her inside. He placed the luggage on the side once they entered and continued to walk up the stairs, and all the way to the second door to the right from the top of the L-shaped staircase, he opened a door which revealed to have been decorated especially for their new baby. Allie's jaws dropped as she covered her mouth, her eyes narrowed as she released Randy's hand and walked further inside. She cleared her throat as she took a while to suck in everything that was in the room, and her eyes scanned every inch of the blue wall to the white crib at the corner with all the interior fit for a baby boy. Allie turned to Randy, her throat clogging up the words she wanted to say as she was then led to the room right next door which happened to be another room for their first son. The interior was fit for a child who slept on his own bed and there were little toy chests for toys that he must've just purchased, and there was a bookshelf for children books. Though what struck Allie was the fact there were clothes inside the closet, she shook her head and mumbled, "These are-"

"-Rodell's clothes," Randy spoke up as he explained, "I had your Parents help me bring his belonging here. This is his room. Your Parents weren't able to visit you for the last month because they went to Italy to pick him up, and they brought all his belongings too."

"Where is he?" The pregnant woman whimpered as she felt a little teary from the thought that she hadn't seen her first born in a long time, though she chatted through webcam, it wasn't the same as being there. Randy merely smiled and commented, "He does look like me."

Allie slightly whimpered as she took a seat on the chair by the bookshelf, her hands covered her face as she let her tears drop from her eyes. She missed Rodell, it had been a while since she last saw him, and the thought that she blanked off from thinking of him for a few months because of recovery made it worse. Randy didn't do anything to stop her from crying, he didn't even try to comfort her as she wept on the chair. He merely stood by the door and leaned against the frame as he crossed his arms.

Though little footsteps could be heard not long after which had made Allie stop and wipe her eyes, and once she opened them, she made eye contact with a little three year old holding onto a toy plane. The woman narrowed her eyes, whimpered the boy's name and quickly fell to her knees to embrace him.

"Mama!"

Allie spent her entire evening examining and catching up with her son, being with her boy had made her feel more at peace knowing that the two were reunited after a long time. She had to explain to the three year old that he was getting a baby brother, which took a while to explain because he thought that babies were toys and that brother meant the same. Though what caught her attention was how calm and close her son was to the Father and how often the young boy called Randy Orton, Papa, as well as mentioning the mini adventures they secretly had while Allie was still in the Sacramento. The three of them were like a family in the four bedroom home, they even spent their dinner - as a family - in the dining room with Randy happily ordering takeaway (as requested by the craving Allie).

By the time Rodell fell asleep on his new bed in the St. Louis home, Allie rushed to the bedroom opposite her son's new bedroom to meet up with a smug looking Randy, who sat calmly on the bed with his hands behind his head and his gaze strongly at the television. Her arms crossed as she asked, "How did you know that I wanted this? I didn't really say anything about staying with you."

"I didn't really need to hear proper words from you to know that this is what you wanted," The wrestler replied as he turned the television off and fully turned his attention to her. His left hand moved from behind his head to tap on the spot next to him. "I stayed with you for nearly every single day I had a day off, I only started coming back here and sorting everything out since I asked you to live here with me. When I was supposed to have house show appearances, Vince happily changed my spot to John or Mike or someone else so that I could sort out my personal business before you were discharged."

"But how did you know I was going to choose you?"

"Because one night," He began to explain as he stood up from the bed and began to walk closer to her. "I nearly walked in on a conversation between you and Stephanie where you told her that you decided to stay in the US," He continued as he cupped her chin and tilted her head up a bit as he leaned in. "And you didn't know how to tell me that I successfully won you back," He whispered before pressing his lips onto hers for a quick kiss and parting a few seconds before she reacted. Randy smiled and asked, "Is that correct?"

"You eavesdropped on my conversation?" Allie crossed her arms and playfully frowned as she turned away and closed the door, but before she could move any further, Randy wrapped his arms around her and whispered, "I'm glad you came back. I knew you would come back. You know very well that you and I were supposed to be together since day one."

Allie leaned her head back and smiled. Her hands placed atop of his as she nodded. "I admit that shooting star made everything come true."

"Are you happy?"

"Are you?"

Randy turned her around and led her to the bed where he sat down and tugged her on top to straddle him. There was that same goofy smile on his face showed that he was truly happy with where he was and who he was with, it was the same goofy smile that was taken on the day they eloped at Vegas, and the very same goofy smile that appeared when he first saw the heartbeat of the baby boy that was growing in her womb. Allie wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his forehead before she leaned her forehead against his. Their eyes stared deeply at each other as they kept their eyes locked. Their lips touched and from there, their chapters merged and their life together continued from where they left off.

But this time, with a son and another along the way, and they were living their lives as a Family like how they intended it to be.

"You know, you lied to me about Rodell's last name."

"Oh, yeah, he was born two weeks earlier than expected," Allie whispered as she leaned her head on his chest, her eyes were closed and she was prepared to sleep, but Randy was still interested about talking about their first child. She let out a yawn as she mumbled, "I didn't change my name back to Mahoney until a week after he was born, so he was signed as Rodell Alexander Orton. You must be happy about that."

"Yeah, I actually am," Randy chuckled as he wrapped his arm tightly around Allie to make sure she was really there and there was no chance for everything to be a dream. She wrapped her arm around his torso with the same grip as though she was feeling the same thing.

"You've made me the happiest man in the world, Allison Mahoney."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

246K 10.3K 36
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
295K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
991K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
119K 4.3K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...