Double Trouble

Par oXMoonBeamXo

Awakening in the world she thought she knew, Naruko quickly finds that everyone she knew was different and ev... Plus

Waking up
A crowd
Getting used to it
Faster
The trip
All grown up
One hell of a walk
Its a secret?!
Quite the saunter
I am here
Getting it done
Strong arms
Trial # 2
Mine
Distracting
on our way
Down the rabbit hole
Suprise its a girl
Taking me
Kiss me not
Yicks!
Fairwell
Yet again
For you
A small moment
A moment of silence
A great father
A lesson of sorts
Children
Auther's note
Craptastic
Here we go
The reason we love
**Drunk**
Authers note
Ara-Ara
Tragic
Planet naruko
The last
A Special; Mizuki Hatake

Recover

1.6K 56 16
Par oXMoonBeamXo

A couple of weeks had passed before I was allowed to leave. I was glad to finally be able to though...Lady Hokage said to stop by her office tomorrow to discuss my next mission. She told me to start training. Which I was more than glad to do, so as soon as I could leave I headed to the training area.

I let out a breath looking at the training area. It had been a while since I had been here I guess? I looked at the fresh patches of dirt, where holes had been and the broken trees. This poor place. I stretched thinking of what to do. Simple starting by doing laps around the area sounded like a good start. I finished my stretches before starting a jog.

After a while I got faster and faster. Finally I just started plain out running. My body was crying out after about 30 minutes of running. My body isn't used to activity from laying around, great. I thought about it as I sat down under a tree. The shade felt great after running in the sun. A couple more days an I would probably be ready for practice fighting.

I closed my eyes, relaxing. I sat there silently as I felt a breeze blow helping cool me down, I listened to the leaves shack. I would probably need to ask Kakashi for help since Naruto was busy. Ah, Kakashi... I blushed at the thought of him. I remember how he had kissed my forehead. I was still kinda confused by it all but I smiled feeling my cheeks burning from the thought.

"You look like you really do need a rest." Kakashi's voice reached my ears.

I jumped at the sudden sound of his voice. My eyes flew open, looking up at him. I yawned, but got up. " I have been jogging all morning. I just started running about 45 minutes ago. It didn't last very long." I said it smugly. I was actually a bit disappointed in my body.

He nodded then patted my head. "Considering everything, you're lucky to be alive. Give your body a chance to heal alright? So enough for today." He said, looking concerned.

I shrugged and began to lean against the tree. "But I need to get ready for my next mission..." Saying it as I kicked some dirt. I suddenly felt the pressure of being ready for it.

His head snapped to me, "What? She is sending you on a mission already?!" He looked annoyed as he said it. He looked almost angry.

I shrugged, a bit uneasy from his aura. I fidgeted with my fingers...was he mad? "She told me to come by for my next mission and to start training. I haven't stopped by yet...so I don't really know." I pushed off of the tree watching him as I talked. I started to walk toward the path back into town.

He looked rigid. He let a breath out as he saw me coming closer, his body relaxing. It gave me hope.

I reached out and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. "I will be alright you know?" I whispered it into his shirt. He smelled like the forest. I pulled away quickly before it got weird. I stepped back nervously.

He hugged me back, then watched as I stepped away from him. "Not that I'm doubting your mad skills... But Naruko you can barely beat me... And there are a lot of people who can beat me up." He said it patting my head. "And if you're not even at your best? It just scares me." He told me in a worried voice trying not to sound mean. He looked conflicted like something was on his mind.

I nodded, "I understand."

"When do you need to meet her?" He asked, looking at the time.

I smiled, and yawned again. " Right now actually" I walked past him now as I started toward the Hokage's office.

"How about you head home and get into bed?" Kakashi said it looking down at me, had he noticed how tired I was?

I looked up at him confused. "But what about my meeting?! I just said I ha-" I was cut off as he chuckled.

"Just go, I will handle it alright?" He said it as he gently rested a hand on my head, " You need to recover." He said it with more of a sad voice now.

I rolled my eyes but nodded. Getting some sleep sounded great actually. I stretched, "When you get done, come wake me up, just come in through the porch. Ok?" I realized that we had reached the house as I said it. I hadn't realized that he had led us here, I really must be tired.

He nodded, "Alright." He looked down at me wary before taking off toward town.

I headed up to my apartment on the second floor. As I unlocked it I thought about kakashi. I really liked him. He was incredible... Both mentally and physically. I shook my head stepping inside. I sneezed from all the dust, oh man. I really needed to finish cleaning up here. It still looked empty and dusty. Well there was a pile of presents from the hospital on the kitchen table but that's about it. It looked the same as when I had come for the first time really.

I slipped my shoes off and padded across the floor. I scratched my arm as I went into the bathroom. I should take a bath shouldn't I? I thought as I started filling up the tub. A nice hot bubble bath sounded great.

While it filled I went into my room flicking the light on. I stripped leaving my clothes on the floor. I grabbed a towel and my pj's and laid them on the counter next to the sink. I pulled my fingers through my hair while it filled the rest of the way up. I yawned AGAIN. I poured some oils in and mixed them up. It smelled like strawberries, mmm.

I climbed in and braced for the hot water. It felt great, although it stung at my wounds, it felt magical. I washed my body and hair then I just relaxed. I poured bubble mix in and let the bubbles cover the water. I let my head rest back against the rim. Hmmm...

"Naruko?" A voice called.

I grumbled, "nuhhh...."

I heard a creaking, and a grunt.

"Naruko!!"

I sat up in a panic. I grabbed my head when a pain shot through it. I groaned, "ugh..." I looked at the door. Kakashi stood with his hand over his visible eye.

I blinked, then the whole situation sank in and I pretty much screamed. I stood up and pretty much fell out of the tub. I scrambled to grab my towel. My face was bright red, "kakashi! Get out!" I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut. I pulled on my pj's fast and brushed through my long hair letting it down.

As my face was beet red I threw the door open. Kakashi nearly passed out on the floor. I let out a breath . "Kakashi!!!" I growled, he instantly woke up.

"Ah I'm so sorry! When you didn't reply I got worried! I checked your room and it was empty!" He was on his feet putting his hands up in defense.

I folded my arms and let a breath out calming down. "You could have knocked!" I snapped it.

He scratched the back of his head, "actually I did..." He mumbled.

I went wide eyed and blushed again. I put my fingers together. "Oh" I'm such an idiot! And to think Kakashi saw me naked!! My face heated up again, I lifted my hand looking away as I half covered my face. I felt violated, no one had ever seen me naked besides Kashi... I felt faint...

He laughed nervously, "just so you know I didn't see everything..." He said it in a low tone. He had a bit of red skin showing from under his mask. He was lying! Was he trying to be nice or trying to get out of it?

I gasped, "what did you see?!?!" I blurted it mad again,

He stared at me shocked, "well m-mostly your chest...... And a bit of your wai-" he started to list. He had hoped I would just move on... His face grew red again as he remembered.

I cut him off in a panic, "never mind!" I covered my face.

He laughed nervously " I'm sorry, it was very inappropriate." He patted my head as he apologized. But he froze when I glared up at him, he removed his hand slowly.

I grunted and turned on my heel going into the living room. " Lets just pretend this didn't happen." I wanted my red face to cool down already, so I sat on the couch as he walked in. " How was the meeting?" I said, closing my eyes and crossing my legs.

He sat next to me and cleared his throat. " You have two weeks off, then we have a mission in the village hidden in the mist." He watched me as he talked as if to see my reaction.

"Great, I have to get into shape quickly. And uhh.... Who is all on our team?" I was a bit curious. I ran a hand through my long hair.

He smiled at me in hope of a lighter mood," Me, you, Naruto and Sakura." He pointed at me and himself as he listed everyone. He was leaning closer to me now, bent over slightly resting on his knees a little.

Without thinking I leaned in as well, as I noticed I snapped back. I sat up straight. I looked at him with wary eyes, " Thanks." I said, a bit too dry and he looked at me a bit sad. I frowned and felt bad, " You're the best Kakashi regardless of other things..." I said it softly patting his knee. I felt so tired suddenly, the day was catching up quickly now.

He just smiled again, "you should get to bed, Naru-kun."He stood up and patted my head. He had a look in his eyes that I wasn't able to read.

I nodded shyly, but walked him to the door. "Thanks again.." I said it smiling a little.

He nodded just staring at me. "No problem... Goodnight, Naruko." He said it waving.

"Goodnight" I said, smiling at him. I couldn't help but think of how handsome he was.. "Actually..." I really wanted to talk to him, to straighten things out. I shook my head, biting my lip, " never mind." I mumbled.

He chuckled a little, leaning down and kissing my forehead like before. I didn't get to see his face again... He chuckled again. "You're so cute." With that he walked off toward his apartment.

I blushed standing dumbfounded in my own doorway. I swallowed and closed the door. He thinks I'm cute? I headed to my bedroom and climbed into bed. I sighed at him calling me cute.. It didn't really clear anything up. I was relieved to feel the strong pull of sleep, I welcomed it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73.8K 1.3K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...
3.4K 159 33
Sarah Reece and Melissa Woods were the best of friends. Both having been burned by past marriages, the two of them became roommates and had sworn of...
11.1K 546 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...
127 2 3
╰┈➤.. ᴺᵒ ᶠᵃⁱʳ , ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶜʳʸ ; ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍⁱᵐᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉˢ ¡! ❞ ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ Naruto was beginning to worry. Sasuke w...