Dartbrows and marimo (sanji's...

By onepiecefantic

The runaway siblings, Vinsmoke Sanji and y/n is now leading a life in Baratie, the floating restaurant. It wa... More

Introduction + backstory
Meeting zoro and the strawhats
a new journey begins
The journey with the strawhats
Meeting your family again
Crashing the wedding
The birthday

A normal day at Baratie

740 19 7
By onepiecefantic

Y/N-"Oii Sanji! 2 tomatina soup at table 4c and cream of mushroom at table 3 B. Prepare it fast!"

Sanji- On itt!

Y/N- {turning to the customer} Hello handsome sir , what can i get for you? I must admit , you got a nice hair. and ma'am , you style is soo classy.

Customers - [both are flattered] aww you sweet little thing. Tell me the today's specials. We'll choose from it.  

{a loud bang} What was that?

Turned to look and saw sanji fighting the customer who tried to harass you. you were pleased to see the old guy getting beaten up.

Y/N- {smirking} "Oh dont worry about that ma'am and sir ,sanji is  just teaching  people some basic manners. Anything else?"

Sanji thrashed him until some people held him back. 

Sanji- "If you dare to speak to my sister like that once more, i wont hesitate to do more."

Eventually Zeff came in and kicked Sanji. 

Sanji- "Ow you old geezer , what was that for?"

Zeff: "How much times did you got into fight today you brat?"

Sanji- Dont know , didnt count.

Zeff: Shut up{ saying that he kicked again}

Eventually you came in and stepped between them. 

Y/N- "Come on you two. Zeff , he just kicked a guy who was harassing me. i dont see a problem in that. plus , customers are waiting for food , so both of you start cooking . Chop Chop.

Zeff: (laughing) fine , whatever.

_________________________

Y/N- Today was quite a day right sanji?

Sanji- yup. Cooked many dishes , kicked many people and talked with beautiful ladies.

Y/N- (Chuckles) Thank god today you didn't get any blood on the food or table. Anyways , pass me a cigarrate.

Sanji- Here {passing} , you shouldn't be smoking much tho. 

Y/N- Dont worry , i always keep a track. Meanwhile you don't.

Sanji- Ya Ya , look there.{pointing at the sea}

It was the sunset. The sun slowly went down and the sky was filled with an yellow - orangish glow. You both stopped talking and listened to the soothing wave sound . Sanji pulled you closer and kissed you on the forehead.

 Sanji- "Have a great night , cupcake"

Y/N- {smiling} you too Mr. Ass kicker

And they went back to their rooms , laughing and secretly thankful for each other's company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 29
This is the story about you a white haired half wolf demon who just landed in another one's territory will you mate or will you kill C=
359K 8.6K 100
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Brianna Cilla is an introverted small streamer who moves into an apartment in Brooklyn New York only to meet her new neighbor who she...
9K 1.4K 49
Aeryn Branche, Captain of the White Crow, did not receive her title easily. After living a hard two years having to serve a womanizing captain and ha...
9.4K 230 7
The movie 'Last Game' is here! Join our favourite characters on the difficult match against a powerful, but not so nice, team of new rivals! Kuroko n...