𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐎𝐛𝐬�...

נכתב על ידי -Silver-69-69

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 × 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐂 "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒓... עוד

💋 ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛᴇ 💋
𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015

005

266 31 34
נכתב על ידי -Silver-69-69

_________________
___________________________

Don't be a GHOST Reader
Do Vote this Chapter before proceeding

____________________________
_______________

KIYO

My thighs are drenched already and this tingling sensation between my legs aren't going. I'm still trying to breath as much as I can now that he went to Fresh n up.

I cross my legs to get some friction between my thighs while Crossing my eyes to relive that moment.

The way he pinned to the wall , His bare skin was so close too. My nipples went hard against his hard chest. My heart was beating abnormally.

I'm not a horney virgin teen anymore!!! I'm 25 fucking years old. Why do my ovaries are exploding???? He didn't even touch me yet.

If he ever did , Maybe I will pass away who know??? I never felt like this for any guy. Never ever.

In fact , Love is always off the table for me. I never got love from anyone nor that I ever loved Someone.

The first time I lost My virginity , Those memories are blur too. I know the reason it's because I never loved him so I got no reason to cherish that moment in my heart forever. It was just a good fuck that's it.

A part of me is now regretting. I wish Mikey was my First to whom I lost my virginity.

He is my First in everything else.
First - obsession
First - love

Since Childhood , I only thing I loved was Money. I thought If I will have Money. This world will wrap around my fingers but since the day I saw him , I find my wealth meaningless.

Fuck!!!!!!! I'm losing my mind. I never thought he would be so comfortable in my presence this early. The way he just invade my personal space proves that He doesn't get nervous around me.

I knew that he enjoyed making me all flustered. He did it on purpose.

But why?? Did He already friendzone me?? Is that why He's so Comfortable around me???

If this ever would be the case I will throw myself in the stairs or Jump off some cliff so No one can even find my dead body.

I will rather die than being his "Bestie"
I look around sitting in his coach thinking how many women he brings to his house??

Senju? Hina? Emma? Ok Emma is her sister I should not count her.

As He overtook my thoughts , My phone vibrates. I turn on the screen just to roll my eyes.

Ace:
Missing me darling??

It's fucking 6am in the morning , Why does he thinks The first thought of my day is Him???
Ace being Ace
He loves to get on my nerves. He likes to tease my inner demons.

Kiyo:
In your dream , fucker!

I press the send button and throw it to my lap again. Waiting of Mikey is getting boring now. Why does he's taking foever???

My phone vibrates again and I know who it is.

Ace:
But I'm missing you so much , I might die

Kiyo
Then Pls die

I roll my eyes at his texts. He behaves as A petty bitch chasing Attention.
Too bad I'm busy with My Mickey mouse to fuck with him (not really).

Ace:
I think I will since I got shot last night.

I read the text and My heart sink. I take a deep breath as My hands gave up and I can't bring myself to type.

Kiyo
Wtf????
How???
What happened???
Are You okay????
Hey!!! Reply me if You haven't died yet!!!!

I flooded our chat box while He went offline. My heart rate isn't normal anymore as My chest feels heavy. Really heavy.

As Much As I hate to admit I do care for me cuz Ace is the one who was with me in my hard time.
I'll go berserk If something happens to me.

He's like My Family
My Only Family.
Obviously I'll never tell him this.or else He will act like God. Since he got some serious God Complex.

Finally My phone vibrates and I immigration tap on the notification.

Ace
Hihihi Omg!! Did You just freak out for me?? Are You secretly in love with or wot???

Kiyo
Did You just lied to me??? You fucker!!! Wait Till I shoot u with Your own Gun.

Ace:
I just love fuck with You. Btw If You're in love with me , Just wanna tell You I'm into Russian girls.

Kiyo
Enjoy your pathetic life to the fullest. Till I get my hands on You.

My blood surges into my veins. The urge to block the fuck out of him >> but This joker will just change his number and get back to me.

I try to calm my mind And A vivid Memory Flashes into my memory.

ONE YEAR AGO

The Dj is blasting the speaker enough to make me deaf.
Damn!! Why the hell I decided to come Here??? After working my ass off in office , All I wanted to eat Ramen and sleep.

But Ace invited me here -- In his Club , saying "It's Important"

I look around observing my surroundings. People are dancing , drinking , kissing and Rubbing each other.

Boring!! Get A room please!! If I want to see porn , I'll watch it sitting in my bed rather than coming all the way here.

Red Rose - Shibuya Most reputated Club own by Ace. Even tho It's own my a Yakuza only Upper class Rich people could enter this Club.

"Long time , No see. How are You ma'am??" A soft femine voice gained my attention. I'm sitting alone in the booth waiting for Ace. But that fucker has no respect for Time.

"I'm good!! How's going??" I smile at the waitress. Her name is sibby and she knows me well since I have come here few other times. "It's ok , What can I get You??" She asks. "one virgin mojito" I order her and she nodded.

As I'm just sitting here bored suddenly I heard Someone pouting.

"Ken chin, I'm hungry ... I want kids meal"

I snap my head to the direction from where The Voice's coming. To my straight in the another booth. 4 men are sitting and drinking.

The stupid one who's asking for kids meal in the Club have Black undercut hairstyle. His dark piecing eyes are glaring into the soul of the Guy name "ken chin" while he crosses his hand and continue to pout.

"You got to be kidding me!!!! I spend so much money in arranging this and you want a fucking kids meal" A guy with white hairs whining about his money."But I don't wanna drink , I'm hungry. I want kids meal" that stupid guy pout like a fucking baby.

I find their conversation so amusing that I continue to listen to their conversation while My head is into My phone screen.

"There's no kids meal here Idiot!!!" The Guy Name Ken chin did a face palm looks completely Fed up with this Man child.

"Focus Guys!! Mr. King will be here soon. I want all of You in your best behaviour" A tan skin guy with glasses hiss at them. "Specially You Mikey!! If he became Your sponcer , It'll give your racing career new heights" He added.

I scoff my his words. I would never spent a penny on A Man child who's sulking for Kids meal In a fucking Club. Suck a waste of Precious Money!! I'm already feeling sad of this Mr. King Guy.

Soon enough , Sibby the waitress came with My Order and I deliver a soft smile. I needed this drink after a long day while there's no trace of Ace. Seriously I'll chop his dick and fed to dogs if He stood me up today.

In an instant , I pick up my phone and call the fucker. "Hey , Darling!!" His flirty voice came across the phone while I try not to throw and break my own phone.

"Where the fuck are You????" I growl. "Missing me already?? He says as If he doesn't stood me up. "I'll Kill You-------"

I hear something from that booth and I cut the call while Ace still on the line.
"You are too pretty to be a waitress" A 50s old man says to Sibby who's sitting at the edge of the booth few inches near of where Sibby is standing.

He must be the Mr. King who suppose to be the sponcer for that Stupid guy.

I could feel the uneasy feeling coming from that old hag. Then he rub his knees to her legs making her flinch.

This bastard!!!!! I could feel the way Sibby is Feeling right now. She's helpness and Can't create a scene for the sake of his job.

"This is For The beautiful service" He slip out a 100 dollar bill and place it between his fingers. Then he stand up and slip the note into the blouse of Sibby and winks at him.

This fucker!!!!!!!!!! I'll Kill him. How can he just assault the staff and get away easily.

Sibby ran away from him into the kitchen . Crying I guess.

But Suddenly My eyes got wide and jaw dropped.

The Stupid Guy Name Mikey stood up calmly, goes to Mr. King's direction and met his glaze.

In an instant , Mikey bang his head in the table and bent him down grabbing the nape and left hand placing it behind his back.

Damn it!!!!!!!! Something inside my heart skipped. Idk why But Butterflies start to jumping in my stomach.

"You think , You'll get away after this??" Mikey says but his voice sound stern and emotionless. The old hag struggle to fight but couldn't able to move.

"Do you even know whom you are messing with!!!" I will distroy your career" the old hag yell but Mikey shoves his head more on the glass table. "I know whom I am messing with , A Old Hag whose too impatient to get his tiny dick get chopped off by me" Mikey says. It's so savage I can't help but smile.

His whole personality changed from a whiny Man child to Choke me Daddy type. The fact that he's career could be in danger still He chose to stand with Sibby makes him different.

Now I'm keen to know more about him. How can he looks so Hot shoving a old hag's face in the glass table ??

"Ken chin , Call the Waitress. This Old Hag owns her an apology" Mikey says and twisted old hag's hand even more.

"Sano Manjiro , You will pay for this!!!!!!!!!!" The old hag struggle to get away but Mikey's hands firmly holding him in place. Then He bangs his head to the table again resulting him to growl in pain. "Don't get on my nerves. I'm hungry anyways" Mikey gives him a sadistic Smirk.

At this point , I wanna just get him a whole fucking Kids meals from anywhere. He deserves the kids meals.

He deserves the whole world.

Sibby come with trembling hands and parted lips keeping her glaze down. Mikey grab his nape and lift his head towards Sibby "APOLOGIZE" Mikey orders and grit his teeth.

"I...I...I'm Sorry" the old hag says in trembling voice as if he pissed in his pants. " Say Loudly!!! In the same pitch You were commenting on her body" Mikey orders and The old hag stiffs.

Damn!!! The more I'm looking at his peicing eyes , The more My heart rate increasing. There's something which is pulling me towards him.

What is it?? His Charm?? His fighting skills?? His good heart??? Or his pure soul??? I guess All of the Above.

I've never think of any guy in that way. As If I'm falling for them. The way Mikey stormed into my life and stole my peace. I left with chaos.

My lips curl and this is the moment I realised , He should belongs to Me.
Fuck!! He's Mine now already.
I don't mind going any heights to make him Mine.

He's my Lil Mikey Mouse now and I'll hunt him down and make him Mine soon. He fucking belongs to me now.

I pull out my phone and text Ace.

Kiyo
I want Mr. King dead. Come fast I'll explain

*To be continued*

Hii guys!!! Thoughts on this chap???
Who wouldn't fall for Mikey??? I can't blame Kiyo tho

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

99.8K 4K 47
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬." "𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢...
54.5K 3.7K 82
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 "𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~" "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐒�...
42.6K 1.7K 13
"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨" "𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭. 𝐈𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰" "𝐬...
158K 8.1K 26
ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ. - ɪ ᴅᴏɴ...