TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 44 - My Senorita

2.7K 464 69
By santhiyasuresh

The next day, the house was in hustle bustle, they arranged everything for omvi wedding. 

Teju was wearing a beautiful lehenga, she was running here and there looking for the arrangements. They kept every other function simple at home and the wedding will take place in a grand way the next day.

She was walking with a tray of flowers and a hand grabbed her and pulled her, the plate fell down with the flowers on them ( Filmy, isn't it),  She was smashed between the hall and her dearest husband who was glaring at her, she couldn't help but admire the gods best creation in front of her. She smiled but he glared and she giggled seeing her sulking husband. 

Karan " You are laughing.. Seriously.. Unbelievable.. How can you laugh after leaving me alone in the bed early in morning.. You know i don't like when you don't be in front of me in the morning and when I don't get my kiss... Shameless biwi ho tum, hasraheho "

He complaint like a kid and she started laughing, she was well aware that he wouldn't like but being the bahu of the house, sister of groom and bestfriend of the bride, she have so many works to look after and when she woke up, he was sleeping soundly and she didnt have a heart to wake him up.

Karan grabbed her neck a little holding a fist of hair, she placed her hand on his chest " sunnyyyyy... "

He was gone, he calmed down in a fraction of second and she smiled, he pulled her closer and placed his lips on her forehead making her smile wider.

Karan " I don't like when u don't be near to me "

Teja " samajgaye.. But it is a wedding house na, so we have to look after things right.. Aur aap sorahe thi bacho jaisee, kaise utau "

She traced his cheeks lovingly and he leaned to her touch. She smiled " my little "

He smiled back and hugged her, she gladly lean on his arms and they stayed there for sometime, the decorator called for her and he sulked again  and pulled her more closer. 

Karan " nahi jaane dunga "

Teju " sunnyyy, kaam wale bularahe hai "

Karan " apne pati pe concentrate karo nah hi kam wale pe "

Teju sighed knowing he is cranky a little and smiled at him, she stood in his arms and called the decorator from there and instructed him, Karan was playing with her hairs and sometimes poking her chin and cheeks, kissing her.  She was loving the baby sunny in front of her now. Thanks to heaven, they r in a secluded corner and none can see them. 

Teju " nahana nahi ? "

Karan " tum kardo "

Her eyes widen when he said it casually and looked at him who was now snuggling in her hairs, she know he is stubborn.

Teju " chaleee "

His eyes twinkled with happiness and he picked her up as they walked into their room. 

Teju " no funny business, only shower, I will help you, bcoz I m all ready, you can see it right "

He nodded like a innocent baby and she walked inside to get things ready, he followed her with a smirk.

One hour later,

She was wiping her hairs while glaring at him, he was standing there with a teasing look putting on his kurta. 

Teju " Hasrahe hai aap, besharam insaan hai aap sach mei.. Apke wajase mujhe phirse ready hona bada.. "

He grabbed her from behind and turned her to him with a sexy smirk
" you didnt enjoy it?  Hmmmmm "

He rubbed his nose in her cheeks making her breath hitched for the nth time in the past one hour. It all started as she said, a normal shower but he pulled her and made her stand under the shower and the rest was blur for both of them.

Teju " Leave me Karan "

Her " Karan " came as sexy as possible making him groan and he smashed his lips with her already swollen one and she gladly gave in, they could never resist each other. 

Teju stopped him knowing if they start, they would not step out.

Teju " it's already late, we should... We should go out "

He closed his eyes and pecked her lips once again moving back. She blow dried her hairs and he helped her in getting ready, putting on her jewel keeping aside his naughtiness. 

They both stepped outside and her face was glowing, madhu di frowned seeing her in different attire from morning. 

Madhu " tejuu, you were wearing a different color lehenga right ?"

Teju looked here and there and glared at her husband, madhu Di smirked knowing what would have happen, before she could say anything,

Karan " not a word madhu "

She pouted and teju ran from there taking it a chance of escape.

Madhu " You are acting like nymphomaniac "

Karan smirked " y not when I have a beautiful wife and a lot of libido inside me"

Madhu Di rolled her eyes " shameless.. Thak jati voh "

Karan " nahhh.. I know when she is tired and when she isn't.. " he smiled and madhu Di shook her head in disbelief.

Their relationship have always been the unfiltered one, he could never talk this way with poonam Di and Meenu bcoz both treat him as baby.

He walked to her whistling while madhu Di shook her head looking at her love sick brother. 

She was arranging things for the roka ceremony when he came beside her and looked at her with keeping his hands on the face.

Karan " My Senorita "

He whispered and she looked at him hearing something from him. He nodded no and smiled at her and she chuckled at her baby.

Meenu Di came out after helping anvi and she looked at him who was staring at his wife. She went near him and shook him , he turned to her and smiled. 

Meenu " Kabhi apni biwi ko nahi dheka " she asked sarcastically

Karan " har dusre second pyaar badta hai iss laddoo  shakal se " he said and she smiled at him shooking her head, they never imagine Karan to be like that but he turned to be more romantic one.

The elders arrived and they all settled in the place, pandit arranged everything and called for Groom and bride.

Karan went to om room to get him and so teju. He entered to see Om adjusting his broach, the dress fitted him well and he smiled at him.

Karan " aaja tujhe pandit bularahe hai "

Om frowned " izzat dho ab, honewale pati hu tere behen ka "

Karan pulled him by his neck and grabbed his hairs making om whine
" sunny, yaar my hair, abhi set kiya meine, chod "

Karan " dhamki dega ab tu mujhe.. Meri behen ko hazaro Ladke milenge... Apna soch, ek bhi nahi milenge mere behen ki alawa "

Om scrunched his eyebrows at him while settling his hair again. Karan looked at him and shook his head. 

Karan " This broach doesn't suit, wait"

He took the other one and pinned them making om smile.

Karan " I am so happy for you, keep her happy always.. Meri behen ki "

Om " aasu nahi ayega, bas.. Anvi ki bhai "

Karan chuckled and hugged him, om hugged him back "Thanks yaar Sunny for always being there "

Karan " chal abey.. Aaja "

They walked down talking about something. 

Inside anvi room,

She was all ready and looking herself in front of the mirror, her eyes teared up, teju entered smiling  but seeing anvi, she took a deep breath.

Teju kept her hand on anvi shoulder
" Whatever happens, happens for the best , don't cry please.. Everyone here loves you and it's time for your happy days baby girl. Omi bhai love you so much and he will take care of you, smile now "

Anvi nodded her head smiling with tears and they walked down , om smiled looking at her and she blushed.  Teju looked at Karan who winked at her making her blush. 

Karan mouthed " I love you "

She smiled " I love you my little " she whispered back at him making him grin. 

The ritual went by and they exchanged rings and followed by gifts. 

The mehendi went by in afternoon, he saw her who was sitting with all girls.  He sat beside her in a half sleep position, she felt something under her cheeks and realized he was blowing air. She blushed when the mehendi artist smiled at them..

Om feed anvi when she said she is hungry and teju smiled looking at them.

Karan " oye hello,dyaan idhar " he showed at himself and she blushed.

Teju " Sunnyyy meinu bhuk lagi "

Karan " haan aye biwi ji "

He plated some food for her and then feed her lovingly, she smiled and asked him to eat. 

Karan smirked and leaned to her "haan I m hungry, but not for food "

She blushed and fake glared at him, he didn't budge and kissed her cheeks making her blush more. 

Karan " Itni bhi sharmili mat bano meri jaan "

Teja whispered " sunny stop, sab hai yahan"

He chuckled at her red face and continued his teasings. The event went by with small sangeet among families and retired to their room.

He entered inside to see her already slept in tired, he kissed her forehead and smiled warmly at her.

She opened her eyes " sunnyyy, cuddly "

He smiled and removed his shirt, settled beside her and cuddled her making her smile in sleep.

Karan " my heart "

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you guys like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support. I know it's a very short update but my work is hectic.

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 15.7K 55
" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he said looking straight into her eyes and...
238K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
59.1K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
89.1K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...