Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 15

22.3K 1.2K 35
By _arywryts_

Ruhi groaned in pain as she stirred in her sleep. She felt her limbs getting cold and lifeless as she came into her senses. After a few seconds she realised her position as she opened her eyes.

She slept on the cold tiled floor of the room. Her whole body was aching.

After having a fight with Yudhishthir last night she cried a lot and fell asleep on the floor. That's what she remembered.

She slowly sat down and looked at the room. Yudhishthir was not there. She was alone.

Then she felt little stickiness in her legs and when she looked down she sighed in annoyance.

There was blood.

It meant periods. That's why her mood swings were on top yesterday.

She slowly tried to stand up but a sudden cramp hit her lower abdomen making her sit on the floor again and she hold her stomach tightly. The pain was unbearable.

Tears came out of her eyes and she didn't stop them this time. She slowly stood up while holding her stomach and walked towards the closet.

Taking out the clothes from her bag, she started searching for pads and then remembered that she was not carrying them with her.

Leaving her clothes behind in the closet she lifelessly walked inside the washroom and closed the door and sat down on the floor with her head between her legs and cried her heart out.

Sleep ?

It was away from his eyes. Yudhishthir spent his whole night in a park leaving Ruhi alone in the penthouse. Thinking about all the possibilities and outcomes of situations he was stuck in.

The cold chilling weather of London was not affecting him. He sat on the bench with a long sleeves T shirt and trousers on his body.

He switched on his phone and a message flashed on his screen,

"Welcome to London dear. I am also here. Hope we will meet soon.
-Livanna 'Cruz'."

This lady was mad. That's what he thought and deleted her message before blocking her again.

She messaged him with different numbers and he blocked her.

He stood up and walked towards his building. He entered inside his penthouse and it was silent and the storm was about to reach soon.

He walked inside his room and saw it empty. But when he walked further and the blood present on the floor caught his attention.

A sudden rush panic made its way through his nerves and he rushed inside the closet in search of Ruhi.

But she was not there.

He heard sniffling sounds and he turned towards the washroom's door. He banged the door but Ruhi didn't open it.

"Ruhi." He called her out and knocked on the door again. But still he got no reply.

"Ruhi open the door." This time he ordered in a firm voice and waited for her to respond.

After a few minutes the door opened and Ruhi stood in front of him. Her hair disheveled and red eyes with dark circles under them. Her cheeks were wet because of tears and her state was not good.

Yudhishthir's eyes travelled down and he saw blood on her brown leggings.

"What do you want now? Aren't you happy to see me like this." She chuckled bitterly.

"Periods?" He asked and ignored her previous comment.

"Any work?"

"Ruhi." He said in a stern voice and continued," Do you need anything ?"

She needed pads or something but her ego was letting her ask him. But she knew that her ego was of no use at that time.

"Pads." She said in a slow voice and he nodded. He asked her to stay inside the washroom and went outside to get pads for her.

He came back and passed her essentials in the washroom and cleaned the blood on the floor. Her blood didn't disgust him.

She came back inside the room after taking the bath and lay down on the bed and covered herself with the duvet.
She was hungry, but her condition was not favouring her to even stand.

Yudhishthir was in the washroom when she decided to make something for them.
She slowly stood up and tried to walk but her felt her head spinning and she fell down. Unconscious.

After getting fresh Yudhishthir came out of the washroom and saw Ruhi unconscious on the floor. He rushed towards her and picked her up in his arms.

He made her lay down the bed and covered her with a comforter. He patted her cheeks trying to wake her up.

"Wake up Ruhi, please." He muttered and called the doctor.

"Mr. Rathore your wife was exhausted and that's why she fell unconscious and her temperature is also high. Make her have food and give the prescribed medicines. She is internally weak so make her have a balanced diet. I have injected her, she will wake up after a few hours." The doctor told Yudhishthir as he walked out of their penthouse.

"Make some soup when she wakes up Candace and start preparing food." He ordered the caretaker of his penthouse and walked inside his room.

He sat beside Ruhi and checked her temperature.

His mind was processing last day's events. He was stuck in his thoughts, thinking whether he should give their relationship a chance or not.

But he was not ready. He has his own reasons.

His chain of thoughts broke when he felt Ruhi trying to sit.

"Slowly." He said and was about to hold her arm when she jerked away his hand.

"Please, No." She signalled him not to hold her.

"As you wish." He obliged and stood up after correcting the duvet over her and continued," Candace will get you food if you want to then you can have it."

Ruhi watched him go inside the closet. She was not that girl who would submit to any situation or person. She was brave, she had her self respect. She will not let Yudhishthir overpower her.

"Here's your soup Mrs. Rathore." Candace smiled at her and passed her the tray.

"Did Yudhishthir eat anything?" Ruhi asked her while taking a sip of the soup.

"No, sir said that he was getting late." Candace told her and Ruhi slowly nodded in response and shrugged of her thoughts. As if she cared.

But she cared.

"Call his PA and ask her to pick a lunchbox for him after one hour and please prepare one for him." Ruhi ordered Candace and Candace nodded.

After Candace left Ruhi stood up and went to balcony. After making herself comfortable on the sofa, she stared at the busy London City.

Beautiful

She breathed out. But her life was not. Yudhishthir's odd and unjustified behaviour was very irritating and confusing. She scrolled through her Insta profile and checked the comments on her posts.

'Bro,she is so much lucky. Her dad has so much money and her life so smooth.'

'One day she is India and another day she is London. I have heard that she is dating Yudhishthir Rathore. It is said that she is on a holiday with him in London... She's so lucky... I wish I was at her place🤧'

Ruhi bitterly chuckled after reading those comments.

'Girl you are lucky that you are not at my place.' Ruhi thought and disabled her account. Social media was no good for her.

If someone would have told her that her life was smooth and she was lucky a year ago. She would have readily agreed with them.

Because at that time it was true. She was carefree and happy. But now she was stuck in a cage with poisonous cobra and it was Yudhishthir.

She was feeling better than before and it was soothing and calm without Yudhishthir.

Ruhi walked inside the lounge and saw Candace cleaning the Lounge.

"Mrs. Rathore." Candace greeted and asked," Do you need anything?" Making Ruhi shake her head in denial.

Ruhi walked outside the penthouse towards the garden and walked over the wet grass. The peaceful silence was calming down the storm running inside her.

But a sudden ringing on her phone broke the silence and she pulled out the phone from her pant.

"Hi Abhay." She greeted him.

"Hii bhabhi. You good?" He joyfully asked her," Bhabhi is Bhai with you? He is not answering my phone call."

"He is not. I think he is busy in meeting." She answered him and heard Abhay humming in response. Both of them talked for somethime and Ruhi went inside after cutting the call.

It was almost midnight when Ruhi suddenly sat on the bed. She breathing was heavy as she had woken because of the nightmare.

She drank water and wiped the sweat on her forehead. She turned towards Yudhishthir's side and saw it empty. He was not back.
After calming down she opened her phone and a surprise look flashed on her face. She groaned in annoyance and put her hand on her forehead.

"Yudhishthir Rathore and Ruhi Singhania got married a month ago in a private ceremony at Jaipur in Rathore's farmhouse. Pictures leaked."

•°°°°---------°°°°•
Short and boring update but still an update.

Yeah one more question-
Want me to publish the intro of second book in series,' A forced sin.'

Will you like to read Ahaan's book or Abhay's book first?

Don't forget to vote and comment to get a fast update.

-------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 134K 64
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
1.9M 80.4K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...
101K 3.7K 69
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
258K 23.5K 30
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...