From Hating You To Loving You

By emelywrites_

Sophia Wilson has always been in love of reading even thought of becoming a writer of how much she reads. Sop... More

Playlist
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEENTH
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FITHTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

769 15 6
By emelywrites_

SOPHIA

"HOLY SHIT" Garrett says, as he stands up and starts walking towards my closet where I had shown him a sneak peek of the jacket Avery made for us.

"No! No! What do you think you're doing?" I shove the jacket back inside the closet and slam the door close before he can even try to see the full thing.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He says in a duh tone, before he tries to open the door which makes me put my back against the door so he can't open it.

"What part of a surprise don't you understand? I just wanted to show you a tinsy, tiny sneak peek of the jacket."

"I saw, but I want to see the full thing on you before I leave"

"No"

"Yes"

"Garrett"

"Sophia"

"Jones" I glare at him, as he tries to open the door and I slap his arm away.

"Wilson" He flicks my forehead.

"Slender Fudging Man"

"Sexy ass, Angel" He places his hands on either side of my hips as he leans down and gently placed kisses on my neck and behind my ear.

God that feels so mother trucking good.
No, Sophia he's trying to distract you don't let him fool you.

I shake my head, "Not gonna fool me slendy, you won't see the whole fit until the game" I gently push him away, and look up at him as I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

"Please?" I pout, up at him which makes him roll his eyes and lean down to kiss me and wraps his arms around my lower back and pulls me closer while deepening the kiss.

"You make me go crazy, Angel do you know that?" He whispers, against my lips before I pull away and slap his shoulder.

"Now go get ready it's about to five thirty and your game starts at eight, but in order for you to be ready you have to be mentally and physically ready—

"Woah okay, take some deep breaths" Garrett says, as he moves his hands up and down as an act to show me how to fucking breathe.

I can't breathe whenever he's next to me, touching me, or even talking to me. I have what you call not knowing how to feel, I truly never knew how or what to feel when it comes to someone giving me this much love or attention.

Garrett makes me forget about everything, my problems, my toxic family, my toxic ex. He's always protecting me and I—I ramble when I'm nervous, anxious or happy, that's just how live works—that's how my life works.

I take a deep breath, and walk around in a circle before taking a deep breath and sitting down on my bed. "I'm sorry" I whisper softly, only to have Garrett in front of me on his knees as he lifts my chin with his thumb and pointer finger forcing me to look up at him.

"Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong baby" He smiles softly at me, while looking at me with his watery eyes before wiping away a tear on my cheek.

Flashback to when Garrett left for practice
* "See you soon, I love you!" He shouted as he opened the door.

" I love you more, Slender man !" I shout back, as he closes the door and I hear the lock twist. He always, makes sure that the door is lock if I'm home alone it became his routine at this point.

I make my way to the kitchen to make a small breakfast since I'm not that hungry, which to me that small breakfast is coffee and an oatmeal. You can never go wrong with coffee and oatmeal, as I start preparing my food I get a phone call and when I see who it is my smile fades away.

Incoming call
Mother

My mind starts racing with questions, what if she's just calling and see how I'm doing? No, that can't be it. Okay, what if she's just calling to see how school is going? No, that can't be it either—sighing I finally pick up.

"Hello?" I put her on speaker, and start cutting fruit for my oatmeal. "Sophia, do you have any plans today?" Her cold voice comes through the speaker phone, not one bit of emotion in that cold tone of hers.

"Mother" I say dryly, hoping she gets the idea that I have zero interest in talking with her.

"We are coming back from the cruise and we're stoping by your school this afternoon because ready" I hear before the call ends, and I drop the knife and slide down to the floor as frustrated tears start pouring down my face.

I haven't heard from them since god knows when, and when I do she tells me they're coming here and hangs up without my approval or disapproval. The changes, are that they forget and never speak to me for two months.

I like those chances.
Me too.
God I'm going insane if I'm talking to my self consciousness.
I'm the better version of you.
How?
Well for one, you can't defend yourself for shi—shut it.

I stand up, wiping my tears away and putting on
"The heart wants what it wants" by Selena Gomez, and continue making my breakfast and when I'm
done eating and cleaning the whole place. I, sit down in the living room and watch my favorite cartoon "young Justice".

I love it and I love Duck Grayson sue me. * Flashback ends.

"Soph" Garrett says, now sitting down next to me and hugging me tightly in his arms as I swipe away my tears.

I sigh, "My mom called after you left for practice— she said that they were leaving early and were coming down here to see me"

He slowly rubs my back and slowly pulling me away, "Are you okay? Do I need to put twenty locks on the door?"

I laugh slightly as I wipe my tears off, before shaking my head at him. He leans forward until our foreheads touch and places one of his hands on my cheek. "Listen to me Sophia Wilson, you are worth a lot more than your fucked up family thinks you are. You came this far in life, I mean you went through a tone of shit and your still standing, one day your going to be the number one New York Times Bestselling Author and believe me I'm going to be next you through the whole thing." He says whispering.

"I don't care what everyone else thinks about you, I care about you, and you only so if writing makes you happy good, if being far away from them makes you happy I'll gladly build you a house at the top of a fucking mountain—I just want to see you happy" He says, before kissing me with so much passion and gentleness and I melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning down into the bed, pulling down on top on top of me not once breaking away from the kiss.

"I love you Sophia Wilson" He whispers against my lips.

"I love you Slender Man" I smile into the kiss, before he gets up and holds out his hand to help me up which I gladly take.

He kisses my forehead, before exiting from my room and into his to start getting ready for the game tonight.

I start getting up, when I get a text message from Avery.

Avery: "EEKKK CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO SEE THE OUTFITS I MADE!"

Me:"NEITHER CAN I! Garrett saw a sneak peek of the jacket"

Avery: "Michael almost tackled me when I told him he had to wait till after the game to see it" she says, as she ends the message with three skulls emojis and I chuckle and sent back two laughing emojis before getting up and walking to my closet.

Only taking out the pants, shirt and shoes for later tonight. Garrett would also be tackling me to the ground if he saw me taking it out while walking pass my room.

A few hours later

"Bitch! It's six o'clock get out here I want to see!" Avery shouts from outside my room, as she waits in the living room.

The jacket she made was a varsity jacket with the colors of their team, she made sure Garrett's last name was on the back with his number and she even added two of those kissing lips emoji around his last name. Avery, did the same thing with hers we just wore black crop tops and jeans with our boot heals.

Nothing to fancy.

"Ahh! You look fucking stunning! Who made that jacket?! I need one now!" Avery shouted, as she hyped me up as I did random poses for her making me laugh before walking toward her.

"You look morning fudging stunning as well! I want to thank your parents for making you" I tell her as she laughs tilting her head back.

We grab our purses, and make our way to the door before locking it and heading towards the elevators. The boys, left a few hours ago and made sure to tell us that Coach Z was going to wait for them by the door, but knowing Michael he probably begged for Mr. Hayes wait for us at the door.

We make it out, the campus building and walk to the sports center as the entrance starts getting packed to enter. "And to think that, all those people came to see their team lose" Avery said, shaking her head with a laugh. "I mean come on! If they think they have a chance of winning against us—against them—then they need to be praying for all the gods" She says, as she wraps an arm over my shoulder as we stand in front of Mr.Hayes.

"Hey daddy!" Avery says hi to her dad before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi baby, hey Soph Soph" Mr.Hayes greets me with a hug.

"Hi Mr.Hayes"

"I've told you to call me Dean, Sophia" He says, as he opens the door for us to enter.

"Doesn't feel right" —I shrug— "And how are the boys doing?" I ask, we reach the bottom of the seating area behind to the guys bench.

"They'll end up giving me grey hairs before I turn sixty years old" Mr.Hayes says.

He said to call him Dean bitch. It doesn't feel right you asshole. I know you did not just call yourself an assh—" Did Michael make you wait for us outside dad?" Avery says, interrupting my argument with myself.

"Yes" Mr.Hayes says, with an annoyed expression that makes me smile.

He says he's goodbyes, and makes his way to the locker room as everyone starts walking inside finding their seats before the game begins. "If I go out and get us snacks and show off my jacket in front of the other team—do you think I'll make it back in time?" Avery says, as she looks around trying to spot her target before looking back at me with an evil grin.

"Go do your worse, but if you come back with soda and popcorn on you don't say I didn't warn you" I tell her, as she lets out an small laugh before making her way out and into the snack bar.

I shake my head with a smile, before turning my attention back to the rink to see the boys warming up and doing drills on one side as the other team is on the other side.

At the corner of my eye, I see a man take a seat next to Avery's seat and me being the mosey bitch that I am I turn my head slightly to the left as if I was attaching starching my ear and looking around the other team, and mentally widening my eyes before turning my attention back to Garrett shooting pucks into the net.

It can't be him.

Lord help me.

And when I look across the rink to the other side, I see them.

Kill me already.

"Hey! You'll never guess what happen— why does it look like you've seen a ghost" Avery says, now next to me and looks around to see what I'm looking at.

"Oh shit, is that—I point to my left—oh my god is that!" Before Avery could yell out their names, I pull her down to her seat and slap my hand in her mouth.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter, I was going to keep writing butt since I feel like shit today I decided to leave the other half for the next chapter....

IF YOU SEE MISTAKES...idk what to say anymore 🙃

cliffhanger... don't kill or hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 18.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
705K 16.3K 41
Kiya's life lacks excitement. However, one day, while she is singing in her dorm bathroom, someone joins in on the other side of the wall. Initially...
8.3K 176 38
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
126K 3.8K 23
Though he desperately refuses the conformities of modern novel tropes, George acknowledges he's just the same as every book character. A side charact...