𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šοΏ½...

By Nireteal

- π•Šπ• , π•š'π•ž π•˜π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 π•’π•€π•œ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣, 𝕀𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕑π•ͺ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•– 𝕨𝕖 𝕨�... More

Chapter 1: The Kanroji Family
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Second Day
Chapter 5: His childhood rivalry.
Chapter 6: Hopeless Romantic

Chapter 2: Hero Course

51 3 33
By Nireteal

September 1st, 3089.

Dear diary:
I believe i'm a good person, I mean, think there's good in everyone. But well, a few months ago I thought "hey, would it be funny if I applied for the hero course in UA and passed?" guess what I did. Yeah, I applied to it and passed, not sure how. Am I a good person for applying to this thing even with- well- how I am?

My physical strength is total shit, my technique isn't the best (I almost sent flying a girl in the test) and I barely saved a boy from falling and breaking his bones. But well, I guess the universe works in mysterious ways. Or I was just lucky.

But hey, first day of UA high! I look around to see my classmates and I ask myself, what happened to them? Why have they decided to become heroes?

Oh, why did I choose this career? It's complicated, I-----

_______________

— Ow! Dude, be careful! — I rubbed the back of my head after that blondie "accidentally" kicked it.
— well, maybe if you weren't blocking my view with your big ass head I wouldn't kick you, bomb girl! — ugh, I hoped they wouldn't remember that. Wait.
— you idiot- how do you know that? I didn't see you in the entrance exam! —
— oh, I was there! How the fuck didn't you see me!? You should get your glasses checked!! — I groaned and looked at my notebook, great, he ruined my page so now it looks awful. I was about to call out that blondie, but another guy did it before me.

— hey! Don't put your feet up there! Don't you think it's disrespectful towards your classmates!?— a tall guy with glasses said, or well, yelled, at the blonde one.
— nah, I don't see it that fucking way. — he smiled- angrily? — and from what cheap school do you come from, damn extra? — oh dang, that's the cringiest insult i've ever heard.

I was about to step in the conversation, but I saw from the corner of my eye a boy with green hair in the entrance door.
— Oh, it's you! The crazy hair boy! — a girl called out behind the green guy. She had a round face, brown hair cut in a bob, and pinkish cheeks. Shoot, it's the girl I almost sent flying. I breathed in stood up and walked towards them, I still owed her an apology. I felt a pit in my stomach, was I nervous?

—i'm so glad to see you passed! That punch you gave to that robot surely thaught it a lesson! It was sooooo cool!! — she said as she exagerately mimiqued a punch in the air. God, she looked so cute, maybe she'll finally I could fall in love with her? Wait- yeah this isn't the time to think that. I gently waved my hand to grab her attention, which worked. The boy seemed to not notice, but I wasn't gonna talk to him, so it didn't matter.

— hi! I think we met in the entrance exam, my name is Akira Kanroji. — I bowed before she could awnser. — I wanted to apologize for almost hurting you that day. Y'know, because my bomb hit you. I'm not very good using my quirk with other people around- but it's still no excuse. I'm sorry. —
— Oh! I do remember you, and don't worry! I mean, accidents happen, and i'm alright, so everything's forgiven! — I stood straight again and I saw her smile at me. — by the way, i'm Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you! — she streched her hand out to shake, which I did. I felt a smile form in my face, she seemed really kind.

— h-hey uh, sorry for getting in the conversation, but you're the girl with the bombs right? — goddamit. I nodded and looked at the green guy, only to realize I also knew his face. — I wanted to thank you for saving me that day, I would've still been in the hospital if it wasn't for you. — he bowed. — Thank you! — I giggled a little nervous, I guess I could get used to this as a hero.

— hey hey, it's cool. And uh, please stand up. — he quickly stood straight and put his hand out to shake.
— Right! My name is Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you! — I shook his hand as he kept talking. — I was wondering, what is your quirk? You did make bombs, but you also made a mattress when you catched me. I don't see a relation between those unless your quirk is related to object creation. — I stared at him for a moment. Damn, this guy really noticed all that about my quirk even if we were in an exam.

— well, yeah, my quirk is- —

— shut up and go to your seats. — me and Ochako yelped when we heard a deep voice talk.

I looked behind Ochako to find something- well, someone, laying in the floor. A man with a sleeping bag? And he seemed to have less life than my dead fish.
— are you deaf? I said go to your seats. — We hurried back to our places, and the dude crawled to the tall part of the classroom, in front of us.

— I'll let it pass since it's the first day, but if I see you standing or talking when I'm in the classroom, I'll expel you. — shit. — anyway, i'm your assigned teacher, my name is Shota Aizawa, or well, Eraserhead. — huh, i've never heard that hero name before. Sounds pretty cool though.

— oh my god, I knew it, it's the hero eraserhead! — I heard a squeal in behind me, oh, it's Midoriya! I just noticed he sat behind the blondie guy. Damn, I got a bitch between me and that cute boy. — He doesn't like public attention, so there's no toys or products of him! A secret hero! — oh, that explains it.

— alright, your sports uniform is over there. — Aizawa pointed towards a wall full of some sort of suitcases. — the one with your list number is yours. Get them and put it on, we're doing the physical tests. — Uraraka lifted her hand up, and he allowed her to talk.

— sorry, but weren't we supposed to go to the welcoming event? I was excited to go there. — she chuckled nervously as the guy glared at her. Oof, he reminds me of my dad.
— it's just a waste of time. Here in UA us teachers are allowed to teach however we want, so I am allowed to skip these sort of events. Now run to your dressing rooms, or I will start the tests without you. — he walked away.

Everyone took their respective suitcases and ran to the dressing rooms. I was walking behind Eiji since I still didn't know my way around here, but he stopped me soon enough.

— hey Aki, you know i'm going to the guys dressing room, right? You're not allowed there. —
—... Oh. —
I ran back to the girls as fast as I could, trying to hide my HUGE embarassment. I heard Eiji laugh but I didn't have time to complain about it.

— oh, hello Kanroji! — Uraraka greeted me a few seconds after I was back with the girls. — thehe, you didn't go to the boys dressing room, didn't you? — goddamit.
— naaaaah, i'm not that stupid... —
— hehe. Well, I would like to get to know you better! Since you're the first person I talk from this class- so, what got you here in UA? —... Well that's so cute but WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I DIDN'T PREPARE FOR THIS. Ok ok it's simple, just awnser the question, Akira.

— o-oh, well. — I played with my hair, praying I was talking loud enough for her to hear me. — I want to save people, you know, to be somewhat useful to socety, even if i'm not the best, physically talking. —
— awww, that's a nice motivation! I also want to save people! — oh, she didn't think it was silly or corny. I felt a smile in my face and I looked at her, she was smiling too.
— so that's your motivation too? —
— ahaha, well... —

...

— Money!? — she chuckled nerviously and looked away.
— it's not as bad as you think! You see, my parents own a little contructing company, but they've been short on work, and they never won  a lot of money, so we always struggled with that. I know heroes win a lot, so I want to be able to let my parents rest without caring about money! I know it's selfish but I don't think it's that bad. —
— oh, that's actually very kind. — I smiled at her. — I like that. — she looked at me and smiled.

Finally, we got into the (correct) dressing room, and everyone changed into their uniforms. I tried not to look at anyone, but a girl with long gloves did grab my attention. Shouldn't she get hot wearing them in this weather? Maybe I could try to ask her. She had a pretty dark skintone, and her hair was black and messy. She looked so pretty.

We all walked out to the yard after a while, and Aizawa started explaining the test. It was simple, just throwing a little ball towards the air while using our quirks. I stood with Eiji, and he only smiled to acknowledge me.

The first one to pass was that blondie guy. Aizawa said his name was "Katsuki Bakugo". Makes sense, it sounds like the name of an asshole. He passed in front and took the ball. Does he always look pissed?
He inhaled, moved his hand back and opened his eyes.
— DIEEEEEEEE!!!—
Little explosions started to be heard until- BOOM!! A big explosion came out of that guy's hand and the ball went flying! so his quirk is related to explosions!
Wait- did he yell "die"!?

Beep. Beep. Beep.

— 705.5 meters. —
— HAAAA!? — I covered my mouth, thank GOD I didn't fight him earlier or i'd be toast.
— we'll continue this test later. Right now we'll do some things regarding speed and strength. Get ready. Oh and by the way, I will measure you by points, the one with the less points at the end of the day will be expelled. — Aizawa smiled creepily at us. God. I hate this day.

_______________________

— Damn it, my hands are so sweaty and dirty now. —
I whispered under my breath as I tried to clean them. These tests were hard for me since I absolutely HATE doing exercise, and this was all about it. I mean, I know that being a hero includes a lot of excercise, but this still is hell for me. The worst part was that I needed to get the most points I could so I wouldn't get kicked out of school, was this even legal? I don't like this teacher.

I have to admit, most of the tests were kinda fun. It made me get exausted, yeah, but it was worth seeing how everyone used their quirks. Hell, one dude talked to animals and there's an invisible girl! Though the gloves girl caught my eye again. She didn't use her quirk at all, but she was one of those who had the most strength in the classroom. Hell, I could say the strongest between all. She was... Odd, but it only made me want to be friends with her.

After lots and lots of long and tiring tests, we finally got to the last one; throwing a little ball as far as we could using our quirk. Same as explosion guy- or well, Bakugo, did.

I looked around to see with who I could talk to, and I was about to approach the brunette, but a girl pulled me towards her.

— Hey hey hey! You're Akira Kanroji aren't you!? — I yelped and looked at the girl, she was pink. Damn, I don't know her name.
— oh, yeah. Uhm, who are you? — she pouted.
— you don't remember me!? Awwwwwe. — she hugged me thightly. — I'm Mina Ashido, dummy! I'm also a friend of Kiri! — I felt myself blush, how could I forget?
— Oh yeah, I remember you! I really liked you in middle school, but uh, I never knew how to talk to you. — she gasped and grabbed my face.
— I wanted to talk with you too! You just seemed a little scary! — I stared at her, not believing her words.
— what. I. How. —
— there! That face! — she booped my nose. — Serious! — what is she even talking about.

– HEY. shut up. Pay attention. — Aizawa yelled and we both yelped. Mina stood straight and I stood behind her, thankfully she was a little taller than me. Right after we got yelled, Midoriya passed to do the test. I don't know if he seemed more nervous than usual, but he was nervous.

He took the little ball and stood still for a few seconds, until he humped and smiled. He prepared himself to throw the ball, and his arm started to shine. He threw it...
... And it fell right in front of him.

I had to cover my mouth to hide a snort, what was his quirk then? Shiny body? That's so cute. Then I looked over to the teacher and saw his hair was floating. Was he using his quirk? They talked something I couldn't understand, Midoriya nodded and positioned himself again.

He threw the ball again, but now only two of his fingers were shining. The ball went flying incrEDIVELY FAST! He bit his lip and clenched his fist. Wait- was he crying? OH his bone is BROKEN!?

— I can still move. — he muttered and looked at Aizawa, who was smiling. The marker said 705.3. Daaaaamn, now I don't know if that boy is cool or cute. But I just got too worried about his finger and I ran towards him.

— hey! Midoriya, are you ok? — He hummed and looked at me as I took his hand gently. — Your finger doesn't look good at all- do you want me to go with you to Recovery Girl? — I looked at his face, he was red and giggling. What's wrong with him? He moved his free hand around while talking.
— I-I-I-I'm ok! Don't w-worry! I-I can go with R-Recovery girl myself. — he looked away and muttered. — Th-Thank you. — I still wasn't sure he was ok, but I just hummed and let him go.

I stepped away from him, and he walked away to Recovery Girl. I was about to go back to my hiding spot when I heard Aizawa talk.

— Alright. — he sighed. — Akira Kanroji, you're next. — shit.

I ran to my place embarassed and took the ball, preparing myself mentally to throw it. God, dios, anyone- please, I don't wanna do something gigantic again, just this once. I had to make something like a rocket, yes, but not a real-life size one.

I moved my arm backwards and took a deep breath, I felt my fingertips tremble and a pit in my stomach since I knew everyone was watching me, damn it. I saw from the corner of my eye a little red light shine from the palm of my hand. I felt glad as I did something tiny for once, and I finaly threw it, not looking at it out of nervousness. I felt my worry leave my shoulders as the teacher talked after a few seconds.

— 580 meters, not bad.— I looked at the teacher wide eyed. WHAT.
I felt a hand put itself over my shoulder as I heard a familiar raspy voice.
—That's so awesome Aki! You're not so bad now.— I felt a smile form in my face and looked at Eiji, who was smiling too. He was about to say something when Mina threw herself to hug me.

— you did it! You did it! I'm so proud of you! — she ruffled my hair and giggled. I liked this. It was so easy to talk to people, why didn't I do this before?

I like making friends.

____________________

5G here!

Woh, chapter two posted! It's still building up, but I just hope you like it! Did anyone get the reference of Akira's writing in her notebook?

Also, I will be posting a new chapter every Tuesday! It's also the day that the new MHA chapters come out, so I thought it would be cool!

And in regards to this new chapter- i'll just say, I knew it. I knew it would happen. How? I predict the future. Don't ask questions.

Anyway, see you next Tuesday!

Plus Ultra ⋆。°✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 224 24
~Todoroki X OC~ Todoroki doesn't have friends. His father makes sure he has no time for them, and he doesn't need anybody. But when a two-toned girl...
10.9K 435 58
'The next time we meet will be on opposite ends of a battlefield.' ~ Hinami Hata. The adopted daughter of Present Mic and Eraserhead and one of this...
3K 170 25
Yumiko Nakamura was one of the few lucky ones to get into UA High. Of course, it wasn't through the Hero Course as she hoped. With a slightly less th...
17.8K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...