The Knights (Honkai Impact x...

By Tim_Kazomi_

Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy a... More

OC Introduction (1)
OC introduction (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement!
A Christmas Special (1)
New Year and Christmas
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 22

437 13 18
By Tim_Kazomi_

[Minor Update for Pictures]

[???'s POV]

I arrived in London with Rita. Overseer Otto has tasked us to scout and retrieve an old artifact or supposedly a divine key. Also, the overseer was kind to reward me and I happily said that I wanted a vacation.

If I'm not mistaken we are in Russel Square right now and Rita has gone the other way for a moment since she wants to reminisce some of her old memories.

*Tug!* I felt something hit my ankle and it was a ball.

"Hey miss! Throw the ball over here!" Said one of the kids from the distance wearing a soccer or football jersey and shorts.

I grabbed the ball and rather than throw it towards them, I approached them.

"Can I join you all in playing ?" I asked and they nodded.

[Timeskip not too long]

I dribbled the soccer ball away from the other team and when I aimed towards the goal, I accidentally kicked the ball a little too hard to the point where it went fly high in the sky.

"Ah...." That's all I can just say.

"Sorry... I should've not kicked it too hard" I apologized.

But rather than anger and disappointment, all the kids gathered around me and said,

"Wow, that was cool!"

"Are you a professional miss ?"

"Can you teach me that trick also ?"

"Umm..." I was speechless due to the kids asking questions with excitement.

"Just train every day and eventually you will master that technique from before" I heard a familiar voice.

"Rita ?"

"Here is your ball, young sir" Rita handed over the ball to him.

"Thank you!"

I bid farewell to the kids and walked with Rita towards a nearby bench.

"So, how is your first impression of London Durandal-sama ?"

"The scenery is really beautiful and the kids here are also really cheerful. I can see why London is such a popular place." I said.

"But I'm still surprised that you chose London" Rita said.

"It's because I never visited it and also the mission that the Overseer said before, I could help everyone if the situation got worse" I look at Rita.

"Is that so? Even though you don't have to do that" Rita said.

*Beep-Beep*

I heard a phone ring and it was coming from Rita's phone.

"One moment Durandal-sama" She said.

"I'm going for a walk not too far from here," I said leaving Rita with the call.

While walking around the park, I noticed a cat by itself licking its paw. I tried to pet it but ended up being scratched.

"Ow!" I winced.

"Are you ok ?" Someone said.

I looked to my right and noticed a red-hooded person with a brown jacket.

[His Jacket]

"Ah yes I'm fine," I said.

"Are you trying to pet that cat ?" The person said.

"Yes, looks like it wasn't a tame cat," I said covering my wounded hand.

The red-hooded person bent down and gently scratched the cat's chin until it purred, then he patted it.

"How did you ?" I said in awe.

"It's a common trick to pet an untamed cat. Before petting try gently scratching its chin that way it will get comfortable to you" He said.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind" I responded.

He looks at me and I notice a hint of silver hair from the person but I can't completely look at his face due to the hood covering most of it except for his chin and mouth.

"Your hand got scratched, right? Let me take care of it" He picked a bandage from his jacket pocket.

I hesitantly lend my hand for a moment and he put the bandage over the scar wound.

"There all done," He said.

I moved my hand for a bit and it felt less painful before.

"Thank you, uh..." I don't know his name.

"Dante"

"Dante ?"

"Just kidding. Call me Roland" He said again.

"Alright... Roland and you can call me Bianka" I introduce myself.

"Well nice to meet you, Bianka," He said.

"Same goes for me," I said also.

"By the way, what are you doing here ?" He asked.

"I was taking for a walk"

"Oh, perhaps our goal is the same also. I was too taking for a walk" He said.

"Then, why don't you join me ?" I invited.

"Eh ?" He sounds surprised.

"Why don't you join me, we can see London together and two is better than one," I said to him.

"Well, I guess I can't say no, then let's go," he said and we took a stroll around the park and roads.

[Rita's POV]

I arrived at the British Museum to look for the clues that the Overseer had tasked me before. After entering I looked around the museum examining the beauty until I bumped into someone by accident.

"Ow!"

"Ah pardon for my rudeness" I bowed in guilt.

"It's alright," He said.

I looked at him. His appearance looks rather interesting, he wears a buttoned coat with a back tailcoat and a fedora with his black colored hair visible to the side.

[Description and looks]

"I'm truly sorry for what I've done, let me help you" I tried to help him clean his clothes but stopped.

"It's alright, it was just an accident" He assured.

"Are you sure ?" I said again.

"I am certain. No need" He said and walked away towards another exhibit.

"Miss Rossweisse" I heard someone call my name.

I turned and was greeted by a brown-haired woman with glasses.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, my name is Catherine, the director of the British Museum." She introduced herself.

"it was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Catherine. No need to be sorry, I just arrived here not a moment ago" I said.

"Is that so? Then I am glad that I made it right on time miss Rossweise" Her voice has a hint of gladness.

"Please, just call me Rita and this document contains our purpose to visit the museum" I lent out a document that was sent to me by Shicksal before going to London.

"I understood, please follow me," She said and I followed her.

We entered another section and the section here happens to be an artifact of old Civilizations.

"Our collection of old civilization has expanded from years to years from around the world." She explained.

"Honestly, I was quite surprised when I learned that a Shicksal Valkyrie is visiting our museum. It's been a while since an important person from an organization came here. Oh, and this one here is the most popular artifact that we have, The tells of Merlin and King Arthur" Catherine said.

I examined the artifacts and the drawings on them already told everything from the beginning to the end.

"Are there any artifacts that you are interested in Miss Rita ?" Catherine asked me.

"I'm afraid that's classified, miss director" I politely said.

"Ah sorry, I didn't mean to pry. It just.... Just consider it as a question from a fellow Historian and you don't have to answer if you don't want to"

"It's alright," I said.

"Then, I shall leave you to your interest, my office is nearby if you need anything," She said before walking away.

"Much appreciated director, thank you" I bowed.

I examined the artifacts for a moment trying to look for some clues. Although it only shows drawings of King Arthur and Merlin I believe there is a noteworthy hint In it.

"Hrrr"

I heard something.

"Who's there ?" I turned around and was greeted by a cat.

"A cat? I thought you can't bring pets in a museum" I said.

But something was wrong the cat that I looked at was not like any ordinary cat. It has a marking on its face.

The Cat suddenly grows bright and turns into an Honkai beast.

"What!"

I quickly backed away dodging all of its moves.

I tried to use my Shicksal armor but something happened.

*Shing*

*Shing*

*Shing*

A dimensional cuts appeared on the Honkai beast three times striking it down.

"Huh ?"

The cut disappeared and the Honkai Beast groaned in paint that it turned back into its cat form by force. After turning the Cat immediately ran away with some wounds.

"What just happened?" I said still in shock.

[3rd POV, somewhere]

A black-coated figure wearing a fedora stood up on top of a statue sheathing his Katana and looked at the aftermath.

"So... The intel was true after all," He said and jumped off from the statue towards somewhere else.

[Durandal's POV]

We walked around for a moment and decided to stop in front of the famous British Museum.

"That was fun," Roland said.

"It is, London has some unique and interesting places," I said while remembering some places we had visited before.

"Speaking of which you seem to know more about London even though you are a tourist," I said in curiosity.

"Before visiting London I've read some travel guides, so I am well informed on some interesting places," He said.

"I see, so you are a well-informed tourist haha" I chuckled.

"You can say that," he said.

But something happened I heard an explosion coming from the Museum. I spent no time running towards the explosion leaving Roland behind. By the time I arrived, I saw Rita in her Valkyrie suit but it seemed like she was in shock.

"Rita!"

"Durandal-sama ?" She responded.

"What was that? I heard an explosion and then you're here in your Valkyrie suit" I asked.

"It's just an unfortunate accident with an Honkai and don't worry it's already taken care of," Rita said again.

"The Museum looks badly damaged" I looked at the big hole on the wall.

"Don't worry Shicksal shall pay for the damage that was done and Durandal-sama what happened to your hand " Rita pointed at the bandage on my palm.

"It's because of a cat, I got scratched but someone bandaged it for me" I explained.

"Who is that someone, if I may ask ?" Rita asked.

"Ah! I completely forgot about him!" I suddenly realized and when I looked at the place before I ran, there was no one there. That person must've walked or gone to safety.

[3rd POV, somewhere else]

The red hooded brown jacket person walks towards an empty alley and stops midway.

"So... Was your Museum experience enjoyable ?" The red-hooded person said.

From the building shades, the person wearing a fedora and black coat from before emerged.

"It was quite... Amusing" The person with fedora said.

"And how about you? Where did you run off again ?" He asked the red hood.

"Just enjoying London, admiring the scenery," The red-hooded person said.

"*Sigh* Should've known... Anyway, our job is not yet done. I've found a clue on where to find the 'stuff' that Principal asked us to find, but we have to wait for Shicksal to make their moves" The person in the fedora said.

"Oh yeah, you might need this also," The red-hooded person threw a book at him.

The person in the fedora caught it and widened his eyes.

"This is...."

"An Intel that I got from British Old Library... I think it'll be useful for us" The red hooded person explained.

"Well, I thought that you were slacking this entire day."

"Never let anyone know your moves" the red hooded person playfully said.

"Then, we must prepare for later. I believe the Shicksals have already found a clue about that Divine Key's whereabouts"

"Aye!"

Both of them walked out of the alley.

[Timeskip, Big Ben]

"Hmm... What a nice view, I might consider living in London after finishing studying in St. Freya" Alan said looking at the views from top of the Big Ben.

Then came someone and he knew who it was.

"Well... Always right on time eh, Mr. Hasakawa." He said.

Kaito didn't answer and just removed his mask.

"Something interesting happened when you were in Glastonbury Tor ?" Alan asked.

"Just a little and I just found that some organization other than Shicksal are here too" Kaito explained.

"World Serpent I assume," Alan said in an understatement tone.

"How's the Divine key doing ?" Kaito asked.

"Shicksal has deployed some mechs near Thames River since a mysterious cube emerged from it and it looks like they were trying to recover it," Alan said.

Kaito took out his binoculars and used it to examine the view.

"Hmm... Alright, you have your wingsuit ?" Kaito asked Alan.

"Yes," he answered.

"Great, let's go" Kaito and Alan removed their cloak and glided towards the cube that had been revealed to be a giant train called the 'Cosmic Juggernaut'.

After gliding in stealth, they landed on top of the Juggernaut and went inside. The inside were surprisingly looked like a basic train but for the operator room, there were lots of computer screens and cabinets filled with stuff from the previous era.

"Alright! We found a few, let's search for more" Kaito said and Alan immediately looked again.

Kaito grabbed the remaining important files from the cabinets but in the middle of looking and searching his gaze landed on something unexpected. A file titled 'The 14th and 15th Divine Keys'

"What ?!" Kaito said.

Kaito opened the files.

'A record said that someone other than the 5th member of the Flamechasers created two divine keys in secret, we don't know its description or looks but the rumor said it was a Katana and a Long sword filled with two separate powers that if compared to other Divine Keys that the 5th member of the Flamechasers built, these two weapons proven to be far more powerful and superior than any of Divine Keys that the 5th has created. Since then we've been asking the remaining members of the Flamechasers about these mysterious Divine Keys but they have no clue about its existence or the maker. People said it was just a mere rumor but I believe that the existence of these other two Divine Keys is real and I won't stop looking for clues until I find it.'

'The 14th and 15th Divine Key? That's impossible....'

"Kaito !" Alan shouted.

"Yes ?!" He responded.

"We're running out of time, we must leave before the Shicksals arrive" Alan explained.

"one moment, let me pack these files" Kaito put the files inside his bag but he kept that one file he had just read for himself.

"Let's go!" Kaito moved forward towards the exit followed by Alan.

[Timeskip]

They arrived at the airport where the pilot that Theresa sent was waiting for them.

"Quick, get in!" The pilot ordered and they went inside.

After getting in, the pilot started the plane and they flew, heading back to St. Freya.

"Mission accomplished, we got the goods," Alan said after leaning on the soft surface of the Plane's chair.

"I think I need a rest...." Alan said again.

"Just rest then," Kaito said in an annoyed tone.

"You don't have to order me...." Alan weakly said.

Kaito just sighed and looked at the plane's window, his mind still stuck on that one file.

'Looks like the previous era has some secrets unveiled. Especially this' Kaito grabbed the files from his coat pockets.

[To Be Continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.2K 29
ON INDEFINITE HIATUS 《■ □ ■ □》 Six. That was the number of months that had passed since Noah came to Saint Freya as a Valkyrie. He had no memories of...
15.4K 358 37
(OC X Honkai Impact) Current status: ON HOLD Typically Honkai Beast killers are called Valkyries. For males, they're called Knights instead. However...
21.5K 604 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...
282K 3.2K 19
After being framed for a crime he didn't commit he is sent to a high security prison while there he is given the powers of Mori Jin or known as the m...