๐“๐จ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ โ€ข ๐—๐š๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By Rely-h2

Mors Addams was very different from her twin sister. Not just physically, but in tastes and ideas for life. A... More

Prologue
Never More
Elitist Snob
Teenage clowns
Pilgrim World
Distrust
Tears falling down at the party
She has never been in love before
Fire wil rain
Tomb parties
Creep guy
You seem to like Pride and Prejudice
The truth
Would you die for her?

The death

29 1 0
By Rely-h2

— You are very talented, Wednesday. I look forward to seeing what your next great things will be. — Thornhill said goodbye.

— This time I'll take you to the train station myself. — Weems spoke to Wednesday, who was with her bags next to her sister.

— Will Mors stay? — the monitor asked and the director nodded.

— There is no reason for Mors to leave Never More.

— I just ask for one last favor. — Wednesday said. — Let me say goodbye to Eugene.

When she arrived at the hospital with Mors, Wednesday cheered up, for the first time after Fester left, to see her friend awake. The room was full of yellow and black balloons.

— Wednesday! Mors!

— Eugene. — Wednesday approached the bed with her sister. — I'm glad you woke up.

— I heard you visited me all the time.

— Don't ever talk about it again. — the boy laughed.

— How are you? — Mors stopped on the other side of the bed.

— Slightly sore, but fine.

— I am really sorry about that. I shouldn't have gone to the dance. And you shouldn't have gone into the forest alone. — Wednesday said.

— It wasn't your fault. It was the monster.

— Actually, his name is Hyde. And it's still out there. This means you can't go out even to take care of the bees.

— That night in the forest someone set the cave on fire.

— Yes. Dr. Kinbott.

— How strange it was her. I don't remember almost anything, but I saw someone in black and those boots.

—What boots? — Mors furrowed his eyebrows.

— I saw an explosion of light and for a moment they looked red.

The two Addams looked at each other.

— It was good to see you, Eugene. We will be back soon. In the meantime, stay safe! — Mors said.

The two sisters returned to the school and went to Thornhill's classroom after notifying Weems. The woman was messing with syringes and carnivorous plants, and was scared when the two entered the place.

— Wednesday! I thought you were on your way to New Jersey now.

— You can stop pretending, Laurel. I should have suspected of you. Fake your death, get a job on Never More, free a Hyde. I could congratulate a well-planned revenge, but this one went beyond even for me.

— Weems was right, you need psychiatric help. You can't make crazy accusations without thinking there won't be any consequences.

— They may be crazy, but they are true. Donovan told me everything.

The man's figure appeared in the room.

— I accused Kinbott of using hypnosis to activate Hyde, but you used plant compounds, didn't you? I know that her father watched the outcasts and must have told her the Galpin family secrets when she was a little girl. — Wednesday said again.

—That's why the sheriff was your target. You manipulated him because he lost his wife, who was also a Hyde. Saying that she would be close to him again if he freed himself. And that was all he wanted, as he still feels guilty about his wife's death to this day.

— He activated the monster in that cave where he set it on fire.

— Enough. — she took off her glasses. — Donovan, darling. Make your master happy and shut her up forever.

— He's not on your side. — Mors grumbled.

— Donovan would do anything for me. What did they do to your wife... — she approached him.

— If he only hates excluded people, why is he killing normies?

— They are pawns in a bigger game. Like you two.

— Have you heard enough? — Mors asked Weems, who returned to her true form.

— Don't make things difficult, Marilyn.

— My name is Laurel! — the woman stuck a syringe into Larissa's neck.

— Director Weems! — Wednesday and Mors bent down to see the woman foaming at the mouth as she choked.

— Belladonna poison.

— A beautiful ending, don't you think? — was the last thing Mors heard before Laurel hit her in the head with a shovel, before doing the same to Wednesday.

— You're not going to turn into a wolf now, are you? It's a full moon and blood night. — Ajax asked Enid while they were alone in the room she shared with Yoko.

— No. — she laughed. — I'm fine, I think. But this is helping. — she kissed him again just before her cell phone rang.

The blonde walked away from the boy and answered the call, seeing Eugene on the screen.

— Eugene! How are you?

— Have you seen Wednesday?

— No. Wasn't she going to New Jersey?

— She and the director went to confront Mrs. Thornhill.

— Why would they confront Mrs. Thornhill?

— Because she's behind everything. She is the villain. A bad person.

— Okay, Ajax and I are going to check in the greenhouse. — Sinclair said before Thing rushed in and she hung up the call.

— What?! Director Weems?! The sheriff and Thornhill took her to Crackstone's crypt?! Who are nightshades? — Thing pointed to Ajax, who rubbed his face.

— I'll explain it to you on the way.

When Mors woke up, she felt her wrists clenched upwards, like her sister's. The two were trapped in chains in Joseph's crypt.

— I have to admit. Weems' metamorphosis trick almost worked. But as my father said: if you want to defeat an outcast, be smarter. Our family tree goes back to Joseph Crackstone.

— So you descend from psychotic killers.

— Joseph Crackstone was a visionary dedicated to protecting the standards of the outcast until his life was cut short by an outcast: Goody Addams. And to make it worse, they stole his land to build this abomination of a school. But we continue with this cause.

— They were collecting pieces to resurrect Crackstone. — Mors said.

— You can't resurrect the dead. Believe me, I've tried. — Wednesday said.

— Your ancestor would disagree.

— So, you were the one who stole the original Pilgrims book.

— Goody wasn't satisfied with just killing him. She cursed his soul.

— And what do we have to do with it?

— You are the key. — they both remembered the vision in which Goody told them that.

Laurel took Wednesday off the hook that was holding her and dragged her close to the tomb, taking a knife and cutting the girl's palm. She took Wednesday's hand and placed it in a circle on the tomb before dragging her to the corner and starting to speak spells in Latin. The glass vials with the body parts ascended and lightning connected each one.

Suddenly, the coffin opened and an even more terrifying figure of Crackstone emerged.

— I am of your blood. I called on you to rid the world of the excluded once and for all.

— My revenge will be swift and true. — the man extended his hand for Laurel to kiss.

— Goody Addams. — he faced Wednesday, who had managed to free herself, and threw her back against the wall, making her fall to the floor.

— This is her sister. — Laurel pointed to Mors, who was still trapped.

Crackstone walked up to Mors with a knife and stuck it in the girl's stomach before spinning her around. The girl looked down and saw her white clothes fill with blood as her eyes widened. The taste of blood appeared in her mouth and she looked at her sister.

— Have a good ending, girls. — Laurel said before leaving with Joseph.

With a lot of effort, Wednesday got up with a burning hand and dragged a stone from the tomb to climb on top. The girl freed her sister, who fell to the ground in pain and tried to talk to the girl in black.

— I-I... — Mors tried to speak.

— Shut up. — Wednesday took the chains from her sister's hands and looked at the serious injury.

— I-I love you, Wednesday... — Mors tried to smile, even though she was choking with blood.

— No. — Wednesday placed her hand on the open wound, trying to stop the bleeding. — No. Don't say that. You... you are my other part, Mors. We are connected, we were born to be together. You... y-you are my soulmate. — Mors could barely see her sister with her eyes blurred with tears. Wednesday was already crying. And this made Mors realize the gravity of the situation. — You can't die. I would do anything for you.

Mors placed her blood-covered hand on Wednesday's.

— Mors. — the girl shook her sister, who remained motionless, with her eyes open. — Mors.

Wednesday looked for her sister's cell phone in her pockets and called the first saved number.

— Mors?

— Xavier. — Wednesday tried not to cry. — Xavier, it's Wednesday. I'm in the Crackstone crypt. Ask Enid to draw my parents to Never More in the crystal ball.

— What happened? Where is Mors? Wednesday?

— Mors is gone, Xavier. Crackstone killed her.

While Xavier was on his way to Crackstone's crypt and Enid called the Addams, Goody appeared to Mors.

— Did you come to take me to the other side? — she asked.

— Crackstone must be stabbed in the heart. It's the only way to be sold forever.

— In case you haven't noticed, I'm dying. — Mors didn't know that she had already died and her soul was talking to Goody as if she were in the same position as before, but with the crypt without Wednesday.

— Your necklace is a powerful talisman.

Mors placed a hand on the necklace her mother had given her at the beginning of his lessons.

— My mother said it conjures visions.

— It also conjures spirits. It will allow me to get past you and heal you. But you'll never see me again. The school needs you.

— Alright.

Goody pulled the knife from the girl's stomach and placed her hand on the necklace with M's pendant. It passed through Mors, who felt her wound slowly closing.

— What happened? — Xavier entered the crypt and came across Wednesday wiping away tears, sitting on one of the steps of the tomb.

The state of the girl in black left the boy completely distraught. Wednesday never showed emotions. She didn't need to speak, Xavier stared at Mors' body on the floor. He ran to the girl with tears in his eyes.

— Mors. — Thorpe ran his hand through the girl's hair. — Mors, wake up. Wake up, please.

— She's gone. He killed her. — Xavier looked at the girl, who stood up. —And I'm going to kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.3K 13
โฅ SAD GIRL โœฐ โธป in which a hyde monster is tormenting everyone at nevermore academy , as two teens reunite with each other ! โœฆ โžณ โ”Šwednesday addams t...
92.1K 2K 32
Ariella Mikaelson is the daughter of the famous Hybrid, Niklaus Mikaelson. After the death of her father and mother, her aunt Freya decided to ship h...
58.2K 1.1K 21
In which Iris Addams is nothing like her family and Xavier Thorpe is too much like his own.
10.1K 465 6
[Male! Wednesday x fem! reader] *Formerly: What Iron Kills It's another year at Nevermore Academy for Y/N. And at first, it seems like it's just goin...