creating pokemon in parallel...

By Kuntianakgg

Sejoun was a fan of the Pokemon game. When he played Pokemon until midnight, he suddenly lost consciousness. ... More

a world with advance biotechnology
the first pokemon on parallel world
publicity, popularity
audit team is ready to review
is it really real?
Company excitement
Park Sedol and his mistress
exhibition day
Red & White in chaos
charmander debut!
charmander first battle!

charmander is born!

282 18 8
By Kuntianakgg

   "Are you sure you are done?" Yoon jaemin covered her mouth and looked at the dark green cultivation tank in the laboratory in shock. Among them were the genetic seeds that had grown to fist-size. The lines of the genetic seed are gradually becoming clear, and the inside is slowly agitating, like a normal beating heart.

   "Yeah. I already have an idea in my mind, I just need to type it out." Sejoun said, lying on the chair.

   "Mom, dad, if there is any abnormality in the cultivation tank, please notify me in time."

   Kim Sewoo hesitated for a moment and asked, "Sejoun, can you tell me the truth? Which company provided you with the seeds? I don't seem to have heard of any species that can perform similarly at this stage."

   "Can I say I designed it myself? Don't forget, I also majored in biodesign when I was in college."

   Sejoun smiled and said with a serious face.

   After all, there will be all kinds of Pokémon in the future, and you must take the credit, otherwise it will be difficult to explain in the future.

   "You?"

   "What don't you believe about your own son?"

   Sejoun blinked and smiled: "One day you will believe that I can create miracles..."

   "It's only been thirty minutes". Yoon Jaemin walked back to Sejoun with pity in his eyes and massaged him : "Even if you are a genius, thirty minutes is still too fast. So my son must be very exhausted."

   "It's okay." Sejoun smiled, and now he is more in line with the little boy in his parents' impression.

   "Don't give yourself that much pressure, anyway, no matter how prodigal you are, you can't beat your dad." Yoon jaemin said distressedly, but how did these comforting words sound so strange?

   Sejoun suddenly face full of black lines, "Mom, am I the prodigal in your eyes?"

   "Isn't it? It's not your first time. It's normal to fail. If you succeed, I'm afraid." Yoon jaemin, as it should be by rights, said.

   "What are you afraid of?"

   "I'm afraid that you are secretly Create in the lab."

   "Mom...can you give me some confidence!" Sejoun looked at his mother helplessly.

   "Okay, understood, my son is great, he must do it." Yoon Jaemin waved his hand very perfunctorily, making a cheering gesture.

-----

   The waiting time is not long, especially the genetic seeds that the system provides, it absorbs the nutrient solution very quickly, and it needs to be added every few hours, which also means that Sejoun cannot enter deep sleep during this period.

-----

   Finally, it succeeded.

   Sejoun looked at the white Pokémon egg with a green pattern in the cultivation tank with excitement in his eyes.

   Charmander development is faster than Sejoun imagined.

   For five days, he observed the movement of the cultivation tank almost day and night, and now, his hard work has finally paid off.

   It absorbs a lot of nutrient solution every day, and the molding speed is visible to the naked eye. In just one week, it grew into 40 eggs!

   Looking at the Pokémon egg that can be easily picked up by the hands in front of him, Sejoun is also secretly surprised that such a small volume can absorb that many nutrient solutions. Roughly speaking, the absorbed nutrient solution is close to the previous medium-sized Genetic Organism. Ten times, even more, Charmander can only be called a small and medium Genetic Organism at best.

   Because of this, Sejoun is looking even more forward to the Pokémon egg. After absorbing that many nutrient solutions, the Charmander born is absolutely outstanding.

   After Sejoun received the news in the morning, he rushed to the laboratory.

   "My dear son, after our repeated inspections, these eggs are fully grown and can be taken out of the culture tank and placed in the incubator."

   There was a smile on Yoon Jaemin face, with a hint of anticipation in it.

   The round eggs are not small, and I don't know what the creatures born inside will look like.

   Recently, Kim Sewoo has searched for information a lot, and only found a few creatures with similar appearance and characteristics, but in terms of growth rate, there is no new species that matches them at all.

   In only a week, his son's creation had actually completed several stages, from a seed to today's egg...

   The rapid consumption of the culture medium in the culture tank is staggering.

   At first, it was replaced every two days, and then it was replaced every day. The expenditure on the culture tank has exceeded two million.

   The rest of the creatures in the Breeder process will not be as exaggerated as the new species provided by Sejoun.

   Usually, at most, one round is replaced, and sometimes there is no need to replace it, just inject the culture medium once.

   At this time, Sejoun was a little fortunate that some employees had left, otherwise he would not be able to pay salaries.

   Kim Sewoo and others took out the egg from the culture tank.

   The size of the egg is about the size of an ostrich egg, with an orange patch on the surface.

   The egg is placed under strong light for a search. Although the egg skin is relatively thick, you can still see the small movements inside.

   The little guy is squirming slightly inside...

   "Looks like a lizard?"

   "Hey, it doesn't look alike in shape, it should be pretty cute after birth!"

   The two uncles are on the side talking about charmander.

   As for why reptilians are in eggs, they are not at all surprised. There are many similar examples of new creatures in this world.

   Kim sewoo flipped through his mind quickly, but still couldn't find the corresponding creature.

   Could it be a new species designed by Sejoun?

   Thoughts flashed by.

   "Is it healthy?" Sejoun asked impatiently.

   "Hold on, let me check, hmm, It doesn't seem to be a problem, and the vitality is relatively tenacious. I could feel the egg shaking when the light was shining just now. The little guy can't wait to come out."

   Yoon jaemin showed the normal smile of her like old mother.

   After all, watching them grow up, they have some feelings.

   "Okay, take them out one by one, observe the life situation, and put them into the incubator."

   Sejoun breathed a sigh of relief.

   I don't know if the incubator can work.

   If charmander really comes out, will it be the same as the rest of the creatures in terms of food?

   He closed his eyes, full of doubts.

   "So, is this the finished product?" Kim Sewoo went and looked at sejoun with a dark face at the Pokémon egg that sejoun was holding in his arms. He couldn't help but say with a heartache, "In the past few days, you know how much nutrition you have used. Do you think money is like liquid? Don't waste money like that."

   "Oh, I wonder where he got his gene from." Yoon jaemin counterattacked.

   "Wha-? Definitely not from me, maybe it came from you!" Kim sewoo flushed suddenly, his forehead was blushing, and his lips trembled, but some Rage had no confidence to argue, "He really had my genes, but as a businessman not as a prodigal, i can make a comeback sooner or later!"

   "Cough cough." Sejoun interrupted the two actors with a dark face. He gently held the Pokémon egg in his arms, "He will hatch in a few days. So let's focus on more important thing first."

   "On more important thing? My dear son, you are my precious little boy, just forget about what happened earlier. Your father is kinda stupid."

   "I could hear that!!" Kim Seawoo shouted at Yoon Jaemin.

   "Anyway don't force yourself into something you can't handle."

   "You have to listen to your mother now" Kim Sewoo said while giggling.

   Why can't they believe their own son of extraordinary natural talent and his outstanding system?

   Sejoun couldn't help sighing softly, "there is no point talking to them for now, you guys will see the result in a few days." He confidently looked towards the Pokémon egg in his arms. He could feel the vigorous life strength in the Pokémon egg. The little life is growing, and hatching soon.

   In the next few days, Sejoun would go around the lab every day, often staying for two hours or three before leaving.

   Watching the life inside the egg grow gradually every day, Sejoun has an indescribable and wonderful feeling, as if those eggs were laid by him...

   And, less than a week after the eggs were placed in the incubator, the little life inside the eggs became more and more active.

   According to one of his uncles, a little life will be born within a day or two at most!

   Sejoun can only sigh that the money he was burning in the early stage was not in vain. Judging from the speed of development, it is too fast.

   Normally it takes two to three months to create just its seed, but not only finish in half an hour, and it already in the finals stage only in few weeks?

    Kim Jim and Kim kang were surprised by this, and they worried that the little things in the egg would not develop well. They couldn't understand the development speed of charmander.

   This day, Friday morning.

   Sejoun got up early and planned to take a look at the laboratory.

   "Ring Ring Ring..."

   Sejoun phone rang.

   Sejoun saw that it was Kim Jim, one of his uncle calling him.

   After answering the phone, a surprised voice came from there: "Sejoun quickly come to the laboratory, the little guys are soon going to hatch!"

   "Ah yes, I'll go right there."

   Sejoun hung up the phone and went out quickly.

   Unexpectedly, it took only half a month. From the initial investment of seeds to hatch, the time was so short.

   Incredible!

   Sejoun drove fast on the road. He was anxious and overtaken a lot along the way.

   The car stopped at the entrance of the laboratory and rushed into the laboratory.

   Sejoun finally arrive at the destination, when he saw other crowd around while murmured, he immediately join them.

   "Ah you finally here, come here. Look, the egg is going to hatch soon."

   Yoon Jaemin was the first to notice sejoun presence. After that, everyone turned around to Sejoun.

   "Huff-huff... Uhh... I didn't miss anything am I?" Said Sejoun while grasp.

   "You came at the perfect time, actually. Well, we are about to see one of them hatch very soon."

   "Hey, you both are going to miss it if you just stand in there!"

-----

   Crack~crack~crack~! With the sound of an egg cracking, an orange-red head against the shell, the shell mixed with egg liquid came out and looked curiously towards this strange world.

   "This, is this a lizard? A red lizard?"

   "But it looks... too cute, isn't this from the cute pet series?"

   "Don't tell me, it's estimated that you can have good sales just by this look."

   "Yes, the beautiful domestic lizard Genetic Organism can be counted on one's fingers. Maybe this time the company can really be reversal?" Kim Jim and kim kang, and kim sewoo immediately started talking later, and the words were full of affirmation. Looking towards Sejoun gaze also became fiery.

   When seeing the little guy hatching, Yoon Jaemin first reaction was excited when she first saw it while cover her mouth with her hand, and she really wanted to have one.

   "It's so cute." Yoon Jaemin flashed small stars in his eyes, flexing his hands and preparing to stroke Charmander.

   In everyone's eyes, Charmander watched Sejoun give out milk, then stretched out his small paws and began to pick up the eggshell, trying to crawl out.

   Soon, he pulled the eggshell full of egg liquid to his side and staggered out from it, and everyone saw the whole picture of Charmander.

   The orange body and milky Yellow's abdomen, the head is lizard-shaped, the whole looks like a reptile, there are 4 small white teeth in his teeth, and the most surprising, even shocking, is the burning tail behind him!

   Is this an accident? Or the elemental creatures of the Fire Element?

   Almost everyone except Sejoun lost their language ability. Each and everyone looked at Charmander's tail innocently.

   After Charmander screamed, he started stumbling and moved towards Sejoun. It was Sejoun who created him, and Charmander naturally had a unique affection and trust in sejoun.

   "Little Darling, father is here." Sejoun eyes were full of heart, and he ran to Charmander in 3 and 2 steps, squatted down and lightly picked up Charmander, and his heart was full of pride. I really created Charmander! This is the first Pokémon in this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.4K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...
3K 34 18
Beta as judge of "Outerverse" also know as vessel of the will energy. Destroy broken universe for new one to born is his job. However one random day...
685 1 34
There was a boy named Picasso that loved pokemon. But thanks to a mysterious man in his video game, Picasso's is a pokemon himself! And he realizes t...
150K 1.9K 20
This is my fist Fan-fiction. I do not own any ideas that influenced this Fan-fiction. I only own the story itself. Prototype is owned by Activisio...