𝕿𝖔𝖐𝖞𝖔 𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖙 || Rind...

Od Neo-ff

Believing you're dead was easier for him than accepting that you possibly moved on with your life. Without hi... Viac

꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟿٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟺٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟾٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟺٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟻٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟼🔞٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟽٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟾٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟿٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟶٭⊹•꧂

꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹٭⊹•꧂

1.2K 46 15
Od Neo-ff

"I hate hospitals, I hate hospital food, I hate doctors, I hate nurses, I hate-" "I know!!" Rindou exclaims, cutting you off as he hears this at least 5 times a day since you woke up about 1 ½ weeks ago. He even had to put two more subordinates in front of your room because one was apparently not enough as you tried to escape.

Though you didn't really make it far as your leg is still a bit fucked and since you were laying the whole time, you're rather weak and get dizzy easily.

You also got a lot of visits since you woke up. Ran was there to complain to you about work since Rindou is in the hospital with you the whole time as he refused to leave your side but also was exempt from work. Then he also briefly mentioned that he's glad that you're alive because he didn't want to deal with Rindou's whiny ass if you really would've kicked the bucket.

Shinya was also there, he was extremely relieved when he heard you're finally awake. He confessed to you that he attacked Rindou and it turned into a fist fight before they got separated and he was told that it was not Rindou's fault nor Bonten's.

Kokonoi came to you about two days after you regained your consciousness, bringing you flowers (Rindou was very displeased about that, of course). Though he also told you that Mikey ordered him to wish you a speedy recovery and to tell you that you're free from work until you're back on your feet.

Mochi was there and brought you McDonald's because he texted you and said that it's good to hear that you're alive and steadily healing because Rindou was extremely worried. You thanked him and then complained about the food here, and he offered to bring you something to which you obviously said yes. The two of you had a secret little McDonald's food party in your hospital room before Rindou crashed it. Well, he didn't really crash it because he actually bought you more fast food as a surprise and so you three were literally feasting that one evening.

You huff annoyed and look over to him with a scowl as he sits on a chair next to your bed and looks at you with the same expression before his face softens a little, taking your hand and kissing the back of it "The doctor will come in a little bit and check up on you and then he will tell you if you can finally come home to me, yeah?" "I hope so! Or I'll escape again!!" You threaten.

"While you're so wobbly on your legs? When you walk around it looks like I've been fucking you all night" he raises an eyebrow and your eyes widen, slapping a hand over his mouth "Rindou!!", he laughs and pushes your hand away, kissing it again before he mischievously grinned "But you know it's the truth, baby" "Just shut your mouth, oh my god!!" You exclaim "You make me wanna run away from your obscene ass!"

The doctor walks in with a nurse "Good morning, Mister Haitani and Miss [L/n]" "Can I go home?" You immediately question, making Rindou roll his eyes because of your impatience. The doctor looks at your file for a moment before he looks back at you "How are you feeling?" "Great, really! I can walk, move around without being in pain, I eat and drink. I'm like a newborn baby" you stated and Rindou mumbles "They are not always healthy", making you snarl at him "You're so negative!"

"If it is like that and your wounds are not infected, then...I don't see a problem discharging you" the doc hums and your face lights up, hugging Rindou while cheering a little. He smiles, stroking over your hair and also being happy that you're finally coming home.

A few minutes later you sit in the passenger seat next to Rindou while he drives you two to the Haitani mansion as he wanted you to have you as close as possible to him, which was understandable after everything that happened. He rests his hand on your thigh while you're on your phone.

"Did you know, there are so many ways to say you died? Kicking the bucket, sleeping with the fishes, pushing up daisies, cashing in your chips, kicking the oxygen habit, becoming worm food,-" you were cut off by him snatching your phone out of your hands "Can you stop googling that shit?! It's too early to make jokes about that yet!!" "I'm sorry that I was immortality-challenged" "[Y/n]!!" He exclaims, making you lift your hands defensively and mumble "Okay okay, I'll stop. It's just my way of dealing with the fact that I bit the dust.."

He shoots you a small glare before grumbling "You're gonna be the death of me", you slowly turn your head to him and instantly meet his eyes while he shakes his head "Don't you dare laugh!", pursing your lips and turning your head away again to not burst out laughing. To distract from that topic you click the button of the radio to listen to some music and instantly 'The Great Gig In The Sky' by Pink Floyd starts playing, making him yell "Are you fuckin-"

"Feels good to be home!" You sigh heavily as you two enter the house and Rindou smiles "I like when you say things like that" "Of course, you are my home" you smile back with closed eyes "I could go anywhere in the world and would always feel at home as long as you're with me"

Rindou stares after you with parted lips as you already head upstairs, asking "Can we take a bath? I smell like a hospital" "I'm all in" He stated, quickly following you.

You sit across from Rindou in the huge bathtub, sulking in the hot water and foam. He tilts his head a little as he just watches you closing your eyes and leaning your head back a little, enjoying this. Though you lift your head and look over to him as you notice his intense stare "Everything okay, RinRin?" "Yeah.." he hums.

Crawling over to him onto his lap, straddling and hugging him because you know how scared he was, even if he doesn't want to admit it out loud. He wraps his arms around your waist and leaning his head on your chest while feeling himself calm down, the extreme anxiety he felt the past few weeks is slowly easing off.

His hands wander over your naked body, not in a sexual way but just to feel you, to make sure you're actually here with him and that you're fine.

"I love you" you whisper and run your nails over his back, causing him to shiver "I will keep my promise", he nods faintly "I love you too"

Rindou grabs a t-shirt of his while you sit next on the wash basin counter, already wearing his boxer shorts "Lift your arms", you obediently raise your arms and he pulls the shirt over your head while you yawn a little "I think I'll take a nap, I'm kinda tired now" "That's okay" He places his hands on your hips, pulling you off the counter before he turns you around that your back faces him before he starts brushing your hair and then blow drying it for you as well.

He tugs you into the bed before you snuggle against him, feeling his warmth when he embraces you and kisses the top of your head. You immediately fall asleep while he stays awake as he actually wasn't tired but he doesn't mind as he loves cuddling you like this, finding comfort.

After your little nap, you both went downstairs to eat something. You lean your chin on your hand with your elbow propped on the dining table "You don't have to work today, right?" "No" he shakes his head, sipping on his water while looking at you as you sit across from him. A smile spreads across your face "Can we go out? Like going for a walk or something, in Shinjuku Gyoen?" "Of course but are you sure you can walk so far?" He questions.

"Mmh....yesss!! You'll just carry me when I get dizzy or my leg starts hurting!" you wave him off and jump up from your chair to get ready but he wasn't done talking with you "Wait, [Y/n]! Sit down again" "What is it?" You slump down and he runs a hand over his mouth because he knows you'll get upset again..-

"Did you start calling your clients that you quit your job?" Rindou asks and you purse your lips, shaking your head, making him sigh "Why? We talked about this multiple times" "No, you talked and I just listened" you shrug your shoulders.

He tips his chin down "When you listened then why do you not start calling it quits?" "Maybe I don't wanna quit, Rindou" you stated, crossing your arms in front of your chest "What do you want me to do? Do you want me to sit here in this big ass house and be a fucking housewife?!" "If you wanna put it that way, yes!" He shrugs unfazed and you exclaim "We have five maids!!"

"I don't care!! You're quitting, that's not up for debate!!" He stated "But I don't wanna sit here alone the whole day and do nothing but wait until you come home from work!!" You argue, making him scowl "Don't act like I'm locking you up here!!" "But you are basically locking me up here!" "No, I don't!" "Yes!!" "No!!" "You know I start doing stupid shit when I'm bored!! So if you wanna come home to your house completely burned down then we can do this!" You shrug, challengingly locking eyes with him.

"Argh, for fucks sake!" He growls and stands up from his chair while waving his hand and walking into the kitchen "You want something to do, then you can be...my assistant or whatever! Help me with my paperwork, schedule my meetings and whatever else there is to do but no driving, only office work!! I'll pay you for it too!!", you grin and jump up from your chair while following him and chirping "Okay, deal!!"

"Good" He hums and leans with his back against the kitchen counter while you wrap your arms around his torso and look up to him with big eyes "Can we go on cute lunch dates and fuck in the office in our breaks?", he sternly knits eyebrows "No relationship between the boss and assistant"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" You stare at him with a wide open mouth in disbelief but then he laughs, cupping your face "Of course, I am! I'll bend you over my office table but you gotta be really quiet, yeah?", giving you a kiss.

You giggle "I'll be like: 'Oh, I'm so sorry, boss~ I accidentally messed up your schedule, please don't fire me, sir, I'll do anything!', and you're gonna be all like: 'Oh, you little brat! Come here, I'll bend you over my knee!'", Rindou stares at you and needs a moment to comprehend what you actually just said before he tilts his head "Is that like your secret fantasy or something?" "Maybe" you just shrug and pull away, walking out of the kitchen to finally get ready to go out.

He hurries after you with a slight frown "Was that a yes?! I mean, I can definitely do that if you want!-"

Holding Rindou's hand as you two walk through a park, enjoying the warm weather and the ice cream he got you as well. You tip your head back and the sun shrines right into your face, making you smile and take a deep breath of fresh air before you look over to Rindou "It's so pretty today!"

He hums in agreement and lets go of your hand to lay his arm around your shoulders, giving your temple a kiss "It is" "I wanna go to the zoo again" you stated "The last time was with my mom, Shinya and his mother when we were 10. I want to see the pandas" "Sure, we can go there" he nods, making you smile "Yess, I love the zoo!"

You two walk around the park and Shinjuku before you both get hungry as it is getting late. Rindou drove to a restaurant he said was great and you just agreed, letting him decide because you trust his word.

"Wow.." you mumble under your breath as Rindou and you follow a waitress onto the roof of the Italian restaurant. From here you have a beautiful view of the skyline of Tokyo, the sun is setting and tinting everything in a pink and orange tone. Rindou gives your hand a slight squeeze "You like it here?" "Yes" you nod "I didn't know this place existed. We shouldn't plan our dates, maybe we're ending up at places likes these more often then"

He chuckles and pulls the chair for you before you sit down "Maybe", sitting down across from you.

The waitress brings you two the menu but you are hardly looking at it as your eyes are fixated on the view. Though Rindou also just looks at you, admiring your beauty and feeling so relieved.

—————————————————

AN:

Rindou in chapter 32: 🖤⛓️🥀🤬
Rindou in chapter 33: 🥰💖🌸🎉

I hope y'all are buckled up for the next chapter because it's gonna be SPICY🌶️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

193K 7.4K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...
26.8K 1.2K 19
Rindou Haitani was a former classmate, if you can even call him that. Although he has many admirers, you are not one of them. You've heard about all...
39.7K 1.5K 27
٬٬ 東京卍リベンジャーズ ː ·  ·  ·  · ♡⃕ ִֶָ ՙՙKill me. I՚ll gladly close my eyes if it՚s you.՚՚ 國 ִֶָ ...
216K 5.3K 14
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...