The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33

22.1K 962 353
By nixni_

______________________________________

'In present'

Yn continued to turn over the page to learn more but she frowned seeing no more pages remaining in the book. All the remaining one were torn apart. She started looking out for more books but stopped when she heard the footsteps reaching near towards the library.

She turned her head towards the door and started looking everywhere for a place to hide. Her eyes caught the table and she immediately planned to hide under it.

She was finally under and now her heartbeats increased when the door cracking sounds slowly came in contact with her ear which was informing that someone was stepping in by opening the door.

Her hands got tightened in the book and she pressed it to her chest in order to hide it.

Darkness began taking over in the room when the door got closed back. Deep footsteps echoed in the silent hall that caused her terror to grow larger.

The large man pulled the chair towards him and sat down on it, tapping his shoes on the floor.

"Come out" The Devil ordered that made her eyes to widen up. She stood silent and froze, not being able to process anything more.

"I SAID TO FUCKING COME OUT" He shouted and the room temperature suddenly changed and became terrifying. His voice and the way he was speaking was horrifying.

But in spite of his anger, she still didn't reveal herself out and now the devil lost his calmness that he contained just a little.

Storms started taking place inside the library and the table along with books flew off. The table above her also flew off and her hidden body got revealed soon.

She raised her head only to witness her Mr Scary sitting on a chair manspreading and looking straight at her soul in a blank expression.

She got up from sitting down and hid the book behind her back. The Librarian also stepped in while looking at her furiously.

"What were you doing here?" He asked, his eyes not being able to hide the anger. "I'm fucking asking something" He shouted and she flinched.

He stood up from his seat and began taking steps towards her while she continuously backed away.

He pulled her all to himself and took the book in his hand that she was hiding from him. His expression darkened seeing the topic of that book. She tried to take it off but he grabbed her hands harshly on his.

"Who gave you permission to touch it? WHO FUCKING GAVE?" He shouted so largely that made the whole hell to shake.

He turned back towards librarian and stared at him deadly. "From where did she get the key of this place?" He asked while the librarian trembled with fear.

"Per-perhaps she stole it from my pocket. She's a thief, always stealing something." The librarian accused her more and more.

All the calmness and patience he contained a little bit for her now had faded away. He loosened the grip on her hand and threw the book away.

"Get out and close the door, make sure not a single sound will be heard" He ordered dominantly to the librarian and he immediately ran away before closing the door.

She looked at him horrifying when he started unbuckling his leather belt. "Mr...mr Scary, wh-"

She couldn't speak any further words as he approached near her while still unbuckling his belt.

"Naked within 1 minute"

He ordered while wrapping the belt around his hands. She was on the verge of crying. Her eyes were containing tears slowly.

"The more seconds late, the more whips in your ass" He threatened and she horrifyingly ran towards the door, trying to open it but it was all closed tightly.

She wasn't being able to process anything in her mind. "Aj-ajhussi, what is wr-wrong?" She asked while shivering badly.

"3....2....1..... Time up" He spoke and her knees started getting weak out of sudden. "Bent down in the table right now" He ordered and she cried slowly in denial.

"Pl-please-"

He immediately pulled her towards him and made her to forcefully bent down at the table.

Her skirt was being raised upto her thighs when her sob came in contact with his ear. He lifted all of them upto her waist and her asscheeks along with her underwear came in visual.

She thought she would just feel his belt in her ass now but she got even more scared when her panty started getting dragged down.

He was sliding down her panty with his veiny hands and his one finger came in contact with her little pussy that now slowly got unknowingly wet.

She gasped when his long fingers fell in the between of her wings. She closed her mouth with her palms and screamed when his belt came harshly in contact with her sensitive butt.

He now started whipping her naked ass and she couldn't help but cry out loudly. The cries got so loud that made him to stop at between.

He carried her up and made her sit at the tall table. Her ass was still sore that made her hard to sit down comfortably.

Her underwear had fallen upto her knees before but now he started pulling them down even more and fully took them out.

She looked at him with her doe teary eyes and witnessed her panty being thrown away in the floor.

Her lips were trembling and slightly pouted. Her skirt were still upto her waist and when she tried to pull them down, he instead carried her up and sat down at the broad chair, making her face him.

He started pulling up the skirt and she helplessly lowered her head. Her eyes were flowing tears continuously. Her lower part was fully revealed infront of his eyes.

"Now tell who told you to come here and touch that book when it was clearly mentioned as prohibited?" He asked in calm way.

She shook her head and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm asking something and when someone doesn't reply, the punishment gets worse."

She immediately turned her red face towards him and hiccupped slightly.

"You're cr-cruel like that Mr Park" She spoke with tears all over her eyes.

He stared at her with his eyes turning red. "Whom did you mention right now?" He asked as he slowly tilted his head like a psychopath.

"Th-that is right, you're cruel like that Mr Park."

"Wrong, don't compare my cruelness with that filthy immortal. You haven't seen any of my cruelness yet" He spoke while pulling her closer through her naked butt.

"You are-"

"Do you want your punishment to get worse?" He asked and she stopped speaking on her way.

"Now, I don't want you to stop grinding until my black pant turns white" He ordered and she looked at his face while slowly tearing down.

"I don't ha-have a paint-"

"Just grind on my lap" He commanded with furiousness.

She felt scared by his dominant and cruel behaviour. It was perhaps her mistake to come inside the library without permission but how could the little soul understand whether she could read that thing or not.

She gripped on his shirt with her little shaky hands and slowly started moving without understanding anything.

She hiccupped while moving back and forth in his lap while he stared at her blankly. Her tears were somewhat affecting him but he was too focused on punishing her for touching his most cherished thing without permission.

The tears streamed down her face and she wiped it while feeling the pain in her ass which he whipped few minutes ago.

His dick was getting larger after she started moving on it. Her lower part was totally naked and she tried to cover it but before she could do that, he pulled her frock more up, upto her waist.

"It..it pains so much" She whimpered and sniffed because of the cold she got by crying too much.

She was helplessly sitting naked on his lap and wiping away her tears from the back of her hand when she felt something growing more and more from his pant.

"There is a sn-snake" She whispered while gulping on her saliva. "Why is it mo-moving, did you hide some sn-snake inside?" She asked in a total innocent way.

He threw his head back because of her dumbness. He couldn't believe that out of billion mortals and infinity immortals, this girl was chosen to have the half of his soul.

"Why would you hide a snake in your pants?" She asked innocently and began panicking and tried to get away but he tightly gripped on her waist with his harsh and large hands.

"There's no snake." He released a sigh while trying to make her understand, but she little dumbo was not ready to listen any of his sayings.

"It is, pl-please Ajhussi-" She was in the verge of crying.

"Unzip me"

"Huh?"

"Unzip me!!"

She shook her head as no but as soon as she got his death stare, her hand immediately went towards his pant. She closed her eyes half and started praying from inside.

"Snake god, if I made some mistakes in past life, please forgive me. You can't kill me in this life because of past actions, right? And if I had committed any sin in this life, then- Wait, I haven't even done anything in this life except eating food and sleeping. So please let me go and tell your devotee not to bite me after coming out from Mr Scary's pant" She whispered lowly to herself which he could still hear clearly.

Her eyes were now already closed even after unzipping him fully. A loud growl finally left his mouth after feeling his dick popping out from the pant.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked down but the scene made her to immediately scream out her lungs and close her eyes with her little palms.

"I thought it was snake, but it turned out as that bad large dragon" She shouted so loudly that it could even bring an earthquake to the hell.

"Remove your hand" He ordered feeling totally annoyed. She slowly removed her hands from Infront of her eyes and tried to just glance at it but her eyes got stuck there. She was looking towards it with her eyes continuously blinking in confusion.

She shook her head and turned her head in another direction before gulping before down her salivas.

'So this thing is large like a dragon, pains like an injection and moves like a snake too.' She thought, taking it as something to play with.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
211K 7.3K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
105K 9.3K 56
He was unattainable, yet unbelievably in my grasp. Like a distant memory coming to life, he was an angel under the false title of a demon- if not, h...
163K 7.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...