TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?

2.5K 413 37
By santhiyasuresh

Om was tensed, he came outside the airport in a rush, he was worried for anvi. He doesnt know the context, suddenly Karan called him and asked him reach India asap and he just mentioned that anvi need him. He is completely puzzled about the things happening here. 

He called for Parvez who was waiting for him, parvez looked at him with pity face and he was highly nervous now.

Om " Parvez  kya hua "

Parvez " Omi sir, please come. We need to go home urgently "

Om glared at him for keeping suspense and parvez drove his car. Om was getting all negative thoughts, he couldn't forgive himself for fighting with her the previous day.

Anvi called him when he was in meeting, he was angry on staff for being so rebellious at the clients, he was shouting. She was definitely unknown to the situation there. 

Om " Anvi I will call you back "

He said immediately lifting her call after 10 times of unanswering, she continued " Omi, baba.. He came.. R you listening, he wants me... "

Om " Anvi what yaar.. I m here for official work, not to hear your complaints on your baba.. I will call you back. Let me handle my work now in peace "

He cut the call, he didn't mean anything, it was out of frustration but she took everything seriously. She didn't call back and when he had time to breath, he realized what he did and he called her immediately but her number was not reachable. He tried again but the same. He saw her last seen which shows the time when she called him in mid afternoon. He face palmed himself in frustration.

He reached home and Karan called him and he immediately picked the call.

Om " sunny,  you know anything about anvi.. Her mobile.. "

Karan "  shut the fuck up and listen to me, come to India in the next flight and I don't fucking care about anything else except my sister now "

Om understood he fucked up "  sunny,  please tell me what happened to her.. How is she.. Please "

Karan took deep breaths " om, I m telling you again , come here and see by yourself, I will ask someone else to look after things there.. "

Om looked at his phone, he was now scared, he immediately took his passport and saw the ticket notifications, Karan have booked already.  He sighed and took his belongings, his heart was beating fast thinking about her. 

Om pov " I am coming baby, please be safe.. I am sorry lovee "

He wiped the lone tear escaped from his eyes, he drove to the airport and they rest few hours passed by and he reached India by early morning.

He stepped down and ran inside the house, it was unpleasantly silent and he called Karan.

Om " sunnyyy, sunny, tejuuu.. Mumma papaa..."

His eyes fall on a figure who was standing at the stairs, he was shocked to see his anvi there and he whispered  " Anvi jaan "

Just then, she ran to him and hugged him and he engulfed her more tighter heaving a sigh of relief.

Anvi " Aap agaye "

Om " kaise na aati meri jaan.. "

He pulled her apart and his eyes fell on her cheeks, he stroked the area where he could see finger prints. He felt rage building up " Who did this " ,his voice came as a rasp ,she hissed when he touched the area.

Anvi " Chodiye aap "

Om " tell me jaan.. Did your baba did this "

She nodded looking down, her tears were flowing. He pulled her closer and she burst into tears. He picked her up and made her sit on the couch beside him with her in his arms. 

Om " bataye kya hua "

Anvi " Today morning, Baba came.. "

Anvi was in her room, she was cleaning since it's her day off, she looked at their picture which she framed recently, her parents don't visit her here so she have no fear. She framed hers and Om pictures which they took recently, she loved the picture. She hang them on the wall and looked at them with love. 

Anvi " I love you om " she said looking at his picture, she wanted to tell him these three words which he was waiting to hear for. 

" ye kya tamasha hai anvi " she heard a voice roared behind her.  She turned in a shift and her eyes widen seeing her baba and mumma in front of them. She wanted to be happy seeing her parents after years but all she could sense was fear inside her heart. 

Anvi " baba "

Baba " Don't call me that.. Batameez ladki hai tum.. You came here for this, for roaming with this guy, sharam nahi aye tumee Hume dhoka dene waqt"

Anvi was shivering, she felt dejavu " baba.. Baba.. Aise nahi.. Pyaar karti hu meii "

Her cheeks felt the sting just like how her heart felt, she looked at her baba with tears who looked emotionless after slapping her.  He was looking at her with a stern glare.

Anvi looked at her mother who stood there helpless, she had always been like that, the wife to her husband but never a mother to her child. 

Baba " You aren't staying here anymore, don't u dare argue over this. We r leaving in a hour and you r getting married to my sister son "

Anvi looked at him shocked " No no you can't do this baba.. I... I.. M not marrying anyone else.. Pyaar.. Mei.. I.. Love him.. I love only him.. Jee nahi sakta mei uski bina.. "

Baba " mar bhi jao but usse shaadi nahi hogi tume.. Mujhe beti bhi nah ho par mere izzat important hai  samaan mei "

She looked at him, he is still the same, he never changed and he will not ever...

( Anvi was just 15 years old, she have a  huge following of boys who says they love her bcoz she was most beautiful girl in her village. She came from a normal back class village which gives important to the society rather than their own family and happiness.  One boy named Ahil who was her classmate approached her for clarifying doubts and she being a nice one helped him. She was unknown to his feelings but he was using her innocence against her.

She was walking to her home after the school when ahil approached her and told her he will accompany her till her school, she was afraid what will people say bcoz her mother always said her to stay away from boys. She nodded no and tried to walk fast away from him. He grabbed the pace and followed her, she panicked and he grabbed her hand in the middle of her colony making her scared, people gathered around her and she was asking him to leave her hand. 

Ahil " Why r u acting different anvi..we love each other and you r behaving like you don't know me.. "

She was shocked when he uttered that nonsense and she nodded no " I don't love you, what r u talking about.. Leave my hand ahil "

Anvi " you dont talk to anyone but me, then what's this.. You love me anvi "

Anvi " stop saying this.. I talked to you bcoz you asked for help in studies.. Aur Koch nahi.. Leave my hand ahil.. "

She looked at people who were already assuming things and character assasinating her.  She cried and her father came, he pushed the guy and beat him, he dragged anvi and took her to their room, he smashed her to the wall and she slide down feeling hurt.

He didnt asked her but assumed everything like she was also in love with him.

Anvi " baba please trust me, I didn't do anything. He just asked me help in studies and mei bas doubt kar rahehi thi. I don't know why he did this.. Please trust me "

Anvi father " trust you ? Tume trust karu mei ab.. You don't care about my respect in this society, kitni gadiya kaam kiya tune.. What you did with him?  Did you also slept with him, Tere wajase kya kya suna pada mujhe mohal mei, ab kaise jaungi mei "

She looked at him with tears and shocked to hear his words for her , her own father was accusing her like this. She nodded no and looked at her mother who slapped her and beat her seeing her husband upset. She didn't even tried to console the crying anvi.

The whole day she was crying , the next day she got up with swollen face to get ready for the school but her father's words freeze her world. 

Baba " tum kahi nahi jaraheho, tere bua aarahe hai and tere shaadi hai do din mei "

She nodded no " baba aap kya keharahe hai, aap aise nahi karsakte.. I didn't do anything , voh jhoot bolraha hai please aap mujpar vishwas kijye "

She was crying pleading but nothing happen on her side. Her father was stubborn and having no choice she did something which left them in shock. She attempted suicide but her cousin saw her and the family shifted her to hospital. Knowing her condition, ahil felt like he done worst, his family also came to know the truth that she was innocent, so they confronted her family and apologized for their sons mistake. 

Her mamu slapped and beat the boy for making her life like this and she was discharged later. Her baba was not guilty of anything, he is still not ready to accept his mistake and she stopped talking to both her parents. It was her mamu who supported her and made her study further while her own parents acted like they disown her. 

They also didn't agree when she said she wanted to do fashion designing, they made a huge ruckus and she had to move out, she decides to survive on her own and her mamu helped her with her fees. Other than that, she did few part time works to make her life stable , she was a scholarship student so her life was not that hard.  Later after years, her mother started talking to her and also her baba only to curse her saying she was a black mark to his life.  )

Anvi looked at her mother " kabhi pyaar kiya apne mujhse, aapki hi beti huna "

Her mother looked at her and could see the pain in her daughters eyes. Anvi entered inside and she called him but his call was unanswered. She tried again and it's the same. So she called Karan who said he will arrive immediately with teju, she was crying and her father was banging her door asking her to open. She called om again and he picked up but she couldn't talk to him as he was busy. 

A.f " open the stupid door anvi, don't you dare do anything now.. "

Anvi to herself " stay strong anvi, ajayega voh.. Stay strong "

She sat down with tearss and after sometime she heard chaos outside. She ran out to see Karan and her baba arguing and teju engulfed her in her arms. 

Karan " anvi kahi nahi jayegi, uski shaadi mere bhai se hogi "

A. F" meri beti hai voh, mujhe pata hai kya karna hai, kiski sath karna hai "

Teju " konsi beti ki baatei karahe hai aap, apki wajase uski jaan chudwana chahti thi, aap kabhi uski baba rahe asal mei "

A. f " you mannerless girl , shut up and go away "

karan " tameez se baat kariye meri biwi se "

He raised his voice and everyone shivered, they all were arguing and anvi closed her ears shouting stopp.

Anvi looked at her father who was glaring at her " Y are u shouting her, aur aapko kisne haq diya mere life ki decision lene ki. Aap bolti haina mei beti nahi hu aapki, tou achanak kyu aye ho aap.. Aap kitni bhi koshish kijiye, mere decision nahi change hoga.. Mei Om se pyaar karti hu, usse hi shaadi karunga "

A. F" Mere maut dhekegi tu "

Anvi " ye dhmakiyan apni paas rakhiye kyuki mujhe pata hai, aap kisiki maut ka karan banenge nahi khudhka "

A. F looked at her, his eyes was red with anger and her mother gasped at her words.

Karan " suna aapne, just leave from her kyuki she is not going anywhere "

A. M " anvi apne family ki izzat ka socho "

Anvi " jis family ko mere kushi ki parwa nahi unki izzat keliye mei kyu fikar karu "

Her father tried to slap her and she closed her eyes in fear but Karan came in middle and hold his hand, she opened her eyes and looked at him, she clutched Karan shirt in fear.

Karan " don't even try to do that again, she is my sister and I won't leave you even if you r her father "

Teju " uncle aunty, she loves Om bhai and he is a nice person, he is settled financially and he is COO of kundrra empire, what else you want from her groom. Most importantly He will keep her happy bcoz he loves her too much "

A. F " anvi, decide.. It's us or him?  If u choose him then we will forget we have a daughter and you don't have any rights on us, humara antim ka din bhi tum nahi aaogi "

She looked at him with tears, she knew one day this would happen and that's the reason she tried hard to resist the feeling but he invaded in her heart and sealed his place there and without him she can't breath. She closed her eyes and her life passed in a blink infront of her, how unhappy and stressed she was with her parents, they gave her a life but never cared for her. She was a burden for them. Her face expression changed when she saw him in her vision, his love and the days where she was genuinely happy, he was reason for her smile, he gave her a life which she wanted always, a life filled with love. 

She opened her eyes and looked at parents " thank you giving me birth , raising me up till a level but also giving me painful memories as well. 15 years ki choti ladki ka dil thoda aapne, usko traumatize kiya, usko punish kiye bina galti ki. Kabhi socha uski dil pe kya beethrahe hogi uss shabd sunke. You told me I slept with him, did you know how long it haunted me. I wanted your support but you both were never there. Aapko bas izzat ki fikar hai, na apki beti ki., so you choose your Izzat and I m choosing my life, yes baba, I love him and I can't leave him. Mei usse nahi chod sakte "

Her father glared at her and her mother was just looking at her with tears, he dragged his mother and left the place, Karan hugged anvi who was crying so hard. Teju and him brought her to kundrra mansion and Karan called om and rest continued...

Om was so shocked to hear everything, he was happy that she chose him but also sad that she lost her parents. He kissed her forehead and promised himself to love her more and she looked at him with tears. 

Om " I love you jaan " he said with utmost sincerity and she was looking at him with tears.

Anvi " I love you om ", she said and he looked at her with tears, he was smiling but with tears.

Her heart was aching with the loss of her parents but she know he will heal it, he is her healer. 

The family came inside discussing something and they looked at them who were busy in their world. 

Papa " khotee, agaya tu "

Mumma " are meri beti phirse roh rahehai.. Anvi "

She smiled nodding no at mumma who cuddle her.

Meenu " Papa, the dresses are ready, it will arrive tomorrow "

Karan " me and teju have finalized the decoration, everything is ready "

Teju " yes papa, everything's just as she wished "

Om was confused and asked " whats happening "

Papa " Mere beta ki shaadi "

Om looked at him with frown and mumma " aur sab mere om ki wishes ki hisab se hoga "

Just then he realized they re talking about him and anvi, Papa K smiled at them. 

Papa " tu, mera pyaara beta, aur tere shaadi simple nahi hoga na, satpal kundrra ka beta hai tu khotee "

Om stood up and hugged him, Papa was the one who was always with him from childhood. Om was his manager son and when his parents passed away, he raised him like his own and never differentiated him from others. 

Papa always used to tease him but never let anyone hurt him or say anything to him, om is always a special child to him among the five.

They discussed about the wedding preparations which starts from tomorrow.

It was night time,

Karan and teju were fighing like kids over the menu and omvi looked at them with chuckle.  Om kissed her cheeks where she was hurt and she smiled at him.

Om " it is paining na "

Anvi " not now "

Om " Missing them? "

Anvi " missed you much.. "

He got to know that she don't want to talk about them and he is the only one in her life now.

All she got was pain in her life ,
Until he came and replaced them with his love..

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

I know, it's full of omvi but it's needed to know about her past. So I hope u will enjoy this and i find this in reality as well,so just wanted to express my thoughts.

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
39.6K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married