"Maze In The Mirror" āœ§A Kookm...

By kimyeontansmom30

šŸā„ļøON HOLDā„ļøšŸ "I love you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook confessed nervously stretching his hand that was holding a... More

āœ§Prologueāœ§
āœ§Introductionāœ§
āœ§1. An Angel!āœ§
āœ§2. Why did I dream of him?āœ§
āœ§3. Rice Cakesāœ§
āœ§4. Turn of Eventsāœ§
āœ§5. Get Out!āœ§
āœ§6. Detentionāœ§
āœ§7. Buddies Talkāœ§
āœ§8. The Scriptsāœ§
āœ§9. The Sakura Kissāœ§
āœ§10. A Weird Man? āœ§
āœ§11. Found Him? āœ§
āœ§12.Jealous!āœ§
āœ§13.Planning a Trap?āœ§
āœ§14. Dangerous Salvationāœ§
āœ§15. The Start Of Eveāœ§
āœ§16. Finally!āœ§
āœ§17. The Proposal Dayāœ§
āœ§18. True Colours?āœ§
āœ§19. His Angerāœ§
āœ§20. What's Happening?āœ§
āœ§21. Pranks?āœ§
āœ§22. Friends Chatāœ§
āœ§23. Sister?āœ§
āœ§24. Make-out?āœ§
āœ§25. Not Normal?āœ§
āœ§26. True Faceāœ§
āœ§27. Make Me Your Wife!āœ§
āœ§28. Sibling's Babblingsāœ§
āœ§29.Unknown Person?āœ§
āœ§30. Fight!āœ§
āœ§31. Red-haired Man?āœ§
āœ§32. Jeonolous?āœ§
āœ§33. My Angelāœ§
āœ§34. He Knows?āœ§
āœ§36. Visionsāœ§
āœ§37. It's Hot...?āœ§

āœ§35. The Soul Reaperāœ§

1.3K 143 84
By kimyeontansmom30

🚨 Violence ahead! Read at your own risk🚨

Author's P.O.V.:-

There was a usual hustle and bustle in the casino called Blackstone which was famous in the dark alleys as it was a hideout for most of the infamous criminals in the city.

To outsiders, it would just look like a normal bar but when got inside, the people there just looked dangerously big with scars all over their faces and bodies carrying guns and knives openly, doing drugs and gambling.

But no police of Seoul dared to step inside it till now as it was not one or two gangs that resided in Blackstone. It was a neutral area for all those mobs to spend their blood money leisurely.

So, even if one mobster was harmed by any of the police all the gangs would be after them. They would be ripped off and killed mercilessly leaving no evidence behind.

It has been a growing headache for the police but without a proper plan or execution they couldn't take out hundreds of gangsters at once and the government with rotten politicians who tame those hooligans for their illegal means would never dispatch that many police to immobilize them.

Jang Chang Woo was also one of the dogs serving a festering politician and became the boss of a small gang in no time. He thought he would easily take his revenge on Jungkook who was just an actor. But he underestimated his enemy as a result,

Now he has a bandage over his head and was chugging down a bottle of alcohol in frustration. He was pissed off that he failed to implicit any wound on Jungkook while half of his underlings were all beaten to a pulp and were bedridden for months.

The only question ringing around his mind was,

>>>No matter how strong that damn bastard is how can he beat us gangsters like it is nothing for him? Are all the actors as strong as him these days?

"Hey bastard, it seems you are pretty roughed up, man," A huge man with a scar on his cheek sat beside him.

"Fuck off! I am already pissed off as it is," Chang Woo snapped.

"Ooo~ is it that little actor whom you were after? Man, you are even getting beaten up by that thin flowery-faced man? It looks like your time as a ruffian is coming to an end," that man's voice was filled with mockery.

"Shut your ass up before I fucking kill-," he was cut off as all the men looked out as they heard some loud noise.

When everyone was confused a man whose head was bleeding came running inside shouting, "It's an attack!"

All those gangsters immediately took their weapons and were ready to fight whoever was attacking them on their own turf.

"They must be having a death wish to come here, let's show what we are all made of to those scoundrels!" A man yelled at the top of his lungs as all the other men screamed in unison lifting their weapons in the air.

Just then a person covering his face with a black and white masquerade mask and another one with a kitsune mask entered the big hall.

"Only two?" The men in the back were confused to see scrawny men, according to them, standing in front with an unwavering smirk on their faces.

But the men who were near those two were trembling in fear as they saw how those two knocked out the twenty men in the blink of an eye.

The men in the back charged at the two of them with rods, golf sticks, bats, and knives but they were all no-match for those two as they kicked and punched everyone knocking them out who came up to them so easily.

"This bitches! Who the hell are you?" A man pointed the gun at them.

But the gun flew off his hand and started bleeding as the man in the kitsune mask with red hair shot his hand before that guy would even touch the trigger.

All the others took out their guns as they saw how capable the both of them were and charged towards them but it was all futile cause the two of them neutralized all those men in minutes.

Chang Woo and some other cowards seeing the situation tried to escape through the back door to save their asses but it was too late.

All the men were taken down and only Chang Woo was left in the last who was terrified by those two. He knelt on the ground and started begging,

"Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone, let me live."

Jungkook looked at Augustine, "Go call 003 and clean up all this mess. I will take care of him on my own."

Augustine looked at the pleading man in sympathy, "You have provoked the King of hell himself, man. I pity you."

And left to call his subordinate 003 as Jungkook had ordered him to.

Chang Woo was confused but he was a little relaxed seeing the man in the black and white mask as he didn't kill anyone so far like the red-haired psycho who laughed while he was dissecting them.

So he thought his chance of survival might be high if he just begged but he didn't know that Jungkook just didn't kill anyone on the spot and maimed them to torture those gangsters to their death.

Oh, just how wrong Chang Woo was 'cause at least Agustine would have given him a quick death but Jungkook, he never killed his target on the spot not even once.

He always toyed with them, enjoyed them begging him to let them live, tortured them and finally made his targets lose all their hope and that was when he killed them by inflicting gruesome pain.

"Please, let me go...I don't think I have ever offended you," Chang Woo begged again.

Jungkook laughed loudly hearing, "Is that so? You didn't offend me? You should carefully think about it," his voice suddenly became serious and then he crouched down a little, "How about we play a game?"

"A game?"

"Yes, a game to decide your fate," Jungkook smirked like a devil.

Chang Woo thought for a minute and nodded his head.

"Good decision. Now if you remember what you exactly did to offend me and beg for forgiveness, I may let you live. And if you didn't..." Jungkook paused cleaning the blood on his dagger.

It was a specially customized dagger, the only one in the entire world. The dagger was known as "Soul Reaper" which has two skulls on the handle and the design on the blade was of agonized souls of hell.

The handle was in the structure of a claw and along with providing grip it also helped in flaying the enemies. Chang Woo was too horrified to notice the blade.

"If I didn't?" Chang Woo gulped his saliva.

"I will torture you with my baby," Jungkook pointed the dagger to his neck, "Alright, let's start. How did you offend me?"

Chang Woo started working his brain but he couldn't remember ever provoking the man in front of him.

>>>If I saw him I would have never forget...I don't think we ever crossed paths.

"I-I don't think I ever provoked you, sir."

"Wrong answer," Jungkook smiled as he suddenly pierced his dagger into Chang Woo's thigh.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Again, wrong answer," Jungkook twisted the dagger cutting off all the nerves inside Chang Woo's thigh and making him scream louder.

But the sinister smile on Jungkook's lips didn't waver a bit and it seemed like he was enjoying it more than anything.

"Stop screaming and answer," Jungkook's voice was dominant enough to make anyone shudder in fear.

"Ahhhhhhh!...I don't k-know...let me go!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Wrong again." He pushed the dagger further inside and made a deep vertical cut.

It was deep enough to slit his leg into two if he had continued to cut way down to the foot but he stopped in the middle as he saw Chang Woo's hands.

He pulled out the dagger and there was a huge bloody hole in Chang Woo's thigh. Jungkook remembered the scene from the morning,

✁・・・✁

"Now, now! I thought you cold-blooded bastard didn't have any weakness," Chang-Woo said as he approached Jimin and scanned him from head to toe.

"I must say your taste in men is so good, Jeon. I don't swing that way but seeing him I want to hear him scream my name while I fuck his brains out, what do you think?" Chang-Woo caressed Jimin's cheek who looked at him terrifiedly.

Jimin felt his stomach churning from just his disgusting touch.

"Get your filthy hands away from him before I kill you, you motherfucker!" Jungkook yelled as his eyes turned blood-red seeing someone touch the smaller.

✁・・・✁

Jungkook clenched his jaw tightly as he took Chang Woo's hand which touched Jimin, "I am bored. Let's end this game," and in a second he severed all of his fingers with his dagger.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Chang Woo screamed at the top of his lungs in pain as the blood oozed out of his palm.

"You should have never touched what's mine. In that way you have been at least alive," Jungkook grabbed Chang Woo's hair.

That's when Chang Woo could see the mask clearly and the dagger he was holding. His eyes widened in terror cause he knew of a person who came to his mind when he saw the mask and dagger.

"Y-You...you are...the S-" Chang Woo's neck was cut off before he could complete his sentence.

"Also you should never try to know what you shouldn't know," He got up and turned to leave when Augustine arrived,

"003 will be here in ten minutes. Will you wait for him? He wants to talk with you."

"No, I am leaving," Jungkook removed his black gloves from his hands and threw them to Augustine after wiping the blood on his dagger with them, "Dispose them."

"Ew," Agustine scrunched his nose as he caught those gloves with the tip of his fingers and he looked at Chang Woo who was dead, "It seems your blade skills got rusty," he commented.

Jungkook gave a side eye to him with a nonchalant expression on his face, "I don't think so."

As Jungkook left the room, Agustine's stomach churned as he saw Chang Woo's head sliding off his body and rolling down to the floor.

>>>This bastard even though he left the camp his blade never lost its sharpness...

>>>I hate to admit but he has improved so much and become crueler than before and that is the reason why he is above all of us Numbers.

It was three in the morning by the time Jungkook reached his mansion. Rather than going straight inside directly, after parking his car, he walked towards the lawn behind the mansion.

He stopped before a tree and placed his palm on it.

Ding~ [Scanning is in progress...]

Ding~ [Scanning is successful. Welcome home, Master.]

The ground beside the tree turned into stairs revealing an underground path. Jungkook calmly walked down as the stairs disappeared behind him.

It led to the same humongous library through which Jungkook entered from his room last time. But he didn't go to the shelf that had the red button which led to the high-tech computer room.

He walked towards a different shelf on the opposite side and turned a book upside down. The shelf moved back and slid right side showing a big room.

Jungkook walked inside, it was a bedroom. He took out his clothes which were splattered with blood and dumped them in the dustbin. He threw his lighter and burned those clothes.

He then placed his dagger inside the locker, took some clothes from the wardrobe went to the restroom, and cleaned himself as he hated the stench of the blood on his body.

After cleaning himself and wearing the pajamas he took the twisted staircase that led directly to his bedroom.

He was cautious while he was opening the door as Jimin might be sleeping on his bed. But he couldn't find anyone in the room.

He was relieved but when he walked further and saw Jimin on the floor beside the bed with cold sweats all over his body, mumbling some incoherent words, he immediately took the smaller in his arms, anxiously.

"Jimin, wake up!" Jungkook patted the smaller's cheeks lightly.

"...xvsjsjmsbehjskmmm...umm..no..." Jimin's voice was incomprehensible as tears escaped through his closed eyes to his cheeks.

Jimin's lips were trembling and his body was freezing as the floor was so cold.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, "Jimin, wake up. What's happening to you?"

>>>Are these the nightmares he mentioned?

"Jimin," Jungkook shouted but the smaller didn't open his eyes. He saw that Jimin was having trouble in breathing, so he immediately gave him mouth-to-mouth CPR.

After a few seconds, Jimin's breathing became stable and he woke up with a jolt. His eyes widened,

*Slap*

Jimin slapped Jungkook in confusion as he thought it was someone else who was taking advantage of him but when he recognized, "I-It's...you...Jungkook..."

Jungkook sighed, "I will settle matters for this slap later but for now," he paused as he carried Jimin in his arms and walked towards the bed.

"There is a queen-sized bed in this room. Why the hell were you sleeping on the floor? Do you want to freeze to death or something?" Jungkook gently placed the smaller on the bed.

"N-No...it is ..." Jimin was cut off when Jungkook plopped beside him after turning on the heater inside the bed and it started warming up slowly.

"I will hear your reasons in the morning. Now sleep, I am tired," Jungkook hugged the smaller in his arms as he closed his eyes.

Jimin's body started heating up but then he remembered Jungkook's words,

✁・・・✁

Jimin gritted his teeth as angry tears made their way to his cheeks, "I begged you to not call me with those dirty names. So, why...?"

"If you don't want me to do that then you shouldn't act like one from the start, Jimin."

"So...to you all the things I do *hic* are of a slut?" Jimin choked on his tears.

"Yes."

✁・・・✁

Jimin's eyes teared up again, they were already swollen and now they became blood red along with his nose,

>>>Maybe...I really am a whore...to feel like this whenever he touches me even after all those insults...

>>>I am so pathetic...

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

(A/N: That's a wrap for today, my Purples! Hope you enjoyed the chap.

What was Chang Woo saying before he died? What's Jungkook's real identity? Is he really just a famous actor or...? Who are Numbers? Do they work under Jungkook? Any guesses on who 003 might be? And why was Jimin collapsed on the floor? Did he see anything again?

To Know All That...

Stay Tuned😉!

Next week's vote goal is the same "100". And don't forget to comment, I would like to hear your theories!

Then, see you all soon my little Purples😘 Bye-bye 💜!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 4.7K 67
ā I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.āž A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
514K 17.6K 73
" Sex!! That's all you want ParkJimin! Then i'll show you how it is done!" Jungkook said yelling at the small boy in front of him who's looking terri...
296K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
296K 10.7K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...