Not again (Badalee x y/n)

By Klee-and-Qiqi

Just a Badalee x y/n story Basically history repeats itself, and now Y/n has to go through the same exact ann... More

Intro
First meeting
No respect Battle
Differences
Frustration
Something new
Decision

Reasons why

1.1K 39 0
By Klee-and-Qiqi

Bada's pov

The moment I saw her on the screen, I felt a wave of anger across me. She always somehow messed up my life, first my old crew, then the internet, and now on this show. Why can't I get rid of her? I roll my eyes as the screen shows y/n has been in many street dancing competitions where she should stay if she's that good. I also saw how many performances she's been a part of, some of them I didn't even know. I don't even understand what Lia Kim sees in her, she may be talented at showing off her skills but she is absolutely terrible at choreography. I sigh, as the screen introduces the other members, including Redy. That's probably how Y/n is in 1Million. I don't believe how they are still friends after what she did to us, dropping us like we were a nuisance. I think Tatter heard as she gave me a worried look. The staff asked us what Bebe thinks of Lusher and said something about them but I didn't listen as I got distracted by my ex-friends.

A few days passed and I knew my whole team was excited and nervous to meet the other groups, it was eerily quiet as we walked out, turns out we were the first crew out. Walking down the stairs I saw the placement of where we were going to sit, right next to 1Million. I rolled my eyes as I remembered who was on that team. Then suddenly the screen above us started to play our evaluation from the other teams. It pissed me off as most of the crews were underestimating my team just because I was the only one who was known. Then suddenly Y/n popped up along with her crew saying "Ah, she made the dance to rover didn't see? Other than that, I don't think I know anything else." I poked my tongue getting even more pissed, unsure if that was her intention or if she truly forgot about me.

Lady Bounce was the next team to come, they were quite annoying and definitely surprised about what the others had to say. After Deep n Dap's evaluation ended it was 1Million turn, my team looked up as we heard girls giggling and walking across to the stairs. There they both were, they looked like nothing could even ever disturb them. But I can't help but stare at the dress Y/n was wearing, it fit her. Shaking that stupid thought out of my head I glared at her, she glared back but with confusion in her eyes. She broke it off once their evaluation started. As Wolf Lo commented on how they recognized her, I felt Tatter shake my arms she whispered into my ears as she was the only one who knew how I felt about those two "Is she that good? She even got recognition from the scariest crew here." I shake my head and then put back my focus onto her the screen.

We waited patiently for the others to come down the stairs now it was finally 1 million turn, and they walked right past us, Redy not even glancing at me. I turned my attention to Y/n I glared at her and she noticed as she glared right back. Once their evaluation ends I hear one of them speak. "Ay Redy, that made me quite mad you think I should punch some sense into them?" someone said laughing, and my team turned our heads towards the voice. It was y/n's, I fake coughed and muttered "Still the same aggressive person." Lusher heard me nudged me and pointed her head towards Y/n who was looking me up and down. I glared back before she and Redy started to talk again.

Afterward the introduction Lusher rushed to me questioning what my issue was with Y/n as we started changing for the no-respect battles. "She's a nobody, don't worry about her," I replied smiling. Lusher was about to say something but I motioned all of them to come together "We will do our best out here, but remember guys have fun!" I giggled as they all came to hug me. We walked out just as Y/n was letting Redy put a black cap on her head.

(Y/n Pov) She's wearing whatever is in the picture above

I rummaged through my bag, looking for my black cap I swear when I was changing I put it on top of my bag but it was not there anymore. " Y/n hurry upppp," Redy spoke in a sing-song voice, I was annoyed already as I could find my cap until I realized what she was waving around. "Ugh, Redy you are so annoying!" I yelled as I tried reaching for my cap before she moved back outside. "Hurry up, I'll give it back." She rolls her eyes as I walk forwards standing in the middle of the hallway. She places my cap back on my head, I turn around as I hear some people talk, seeing it was Bebe's team with Bada in front. I smiled politely before I got dragged by Redy to our places.

We got to our seats right before Bebe came down the stairs with the girls giggling with each other.

After everyone all settled down Daniel starts to explain what a no-respect battle is. The tension is high, haha I swear everyone is looking at one person, even the judges. But who wouldn't be looking at Kirsten, I'm really looking forward to seeing what she can do.

He announces the first person "The first no respect dance battler will be ... Redy from 1Million!." He shouted into his microphone as I started to clap loudly along with my team members. I pat Redy's back as she stood up and walked towards the stage. I feel nervous for her as she starts walking around the stage making eye contact with a few members of Deep n Dap. Harimu taps me " Who do u think she will pick?" she whispers I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her direction before focusing my attention back on her.

"The no-respect dancer I want to win against is ... Bada Lee!" I looked next to us to see her make direct eye contact with me before throwing her bottle and walking out to the stage. I looked confused at Redy's opponent until something hit me, Bada, Bada Lee who was a part of my old crew as well. That's why Redy was shocked when she saw her on the screen. Ugh, my forgetful brain, she was literally talking about her in the meeting. But who can blame me she changed so much, she's taller and much better looki-.

Flashback

"Hey guys, how's everyone we have a new member joining our team! I hope you welcome her and become friends." Girin says as I walk into the studio amazed at how many people there are. A short girl came up to introduce herself as Soo Bin, within minutes I started chatting with her already feeling welcomed by her.

We were going through each other's choreography when a tall girl got called up to dance hers. Her dance was complex but still, there were no wow movements that immediately caught my eye. As the others gave her some brutal feedback I laughed at the situation as everyone was clawing at her. She looked at me "And you, what are you laughing at." She gritted out. "Nothing at all, it's just it's not something I would like to dance to," I say as politely as I can. I see some of the other girls agree. "I would like to see you try." She remarked.

I smirked before getting up, showing off the choreography I'd practiced many times beforehand. I start off by extending out my left foot, using my body I spin, my right foot still in the same spot. With one swift movement I move into a split, using my hands I push myself upwards and swing around. I freeze with my hands in front as the music pauses changing rhythm, I body roll moving my hands across my upper body to my lower body and adding some more groovy moves before the music stops and I stand there still waiting for some mean feedback from the others. But to my surprise, there were a few comments on how some movements were simple but it was eye-catching and that it could be used in the Choreography.

Sitting back down, I made direct eye contact and wiggled my eyebrows at her but instead of saying anything she looked at me with disgust and turned away. Soo Bin noticed my confusion and she said "That's Bada Lee she's our best choreographer, you might take her spot." I laugh "Take her spot? Ofc I will." I jokingly say to Soo-bin. She glared at me and I looked back in confusion as it was obviously a joke, even the others around us laughed.

It's been like that ever since, her passive and aggressive attitude pisses me off. Not understanding what did I to her.

"What did I ever do to you?" I lean against the door as Bada grabs the things from her locker. "Maybe the way you don't take dancing seriously? All your dance movements are childish and easy. All the same." She said before leaving bumping me purposely. She wasn't entirely wrong, I wasn't as passion-driven as everyone else I only showed up when I had the time or wanted to. But I wasn't lacking like anyone else.

I spent 5 months training and dancing with Soo Bin until my father fell sick, I couldn't be wasting my time anymore. I notified Soo Bin and Girin as they were the only two I spoke to, the other members didn't talk or interact with me because of Bada but I didn't mind as long as she didn't get in my way. "I'm going to miss seeing you every week." She whined. "Don't worry we have social media, and we can meet up," I spoke as I waved to her goodbye.

Back to present

I shake my head as I remember who she was and why Redy spoke of her with disgust in the meeting room, she told us that it would take ages for us to talk about I guess this happened after I left. I stand up looking at Redy, giving her a thumbs up and a wink. I watched as Redy spoke into the microphone "I don't respect you. That's it." I hear some other crews gasp at her comment. Bada who was in front of me turned around facing me giving me a smirk and then bringing back her microphone up to her lips "Not Ready, Soo Bin ah, you're still an eighth grader to me." I heard some whisper about how Bada looked at me and mentioned how all three of us were once on the same team. Dohee slaps me lightly "Hahahah I forgot you were even a part of Cupcakes." She laughs. I think Ling heard us as she looked out way with a curious face I just smiled at her. 

Thank you for reading!!! Please comment if there's anything u want me to add or change or explain if it doesn't make sense. Sorry it is very slow, nothing has happened yet but soon I promise ( Also this is like 2000 words).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.2K 15
¡THIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...
9.9K 285 12
Bada lee x oc reader "You're so cute." She said smiling. "What did you say?" She asked, looked up trying to pay attention to wha...
183K 7.3K 41
RE-EDITING!! ⚠️⚠️ Y/n and Sana have been best friends since middle school. Now in high school, the two live in a two-bedroom apartment. They alwas bi...
4.9K 204 16
❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘴. 𝘌𝘷�...