The Man of Steel (Marvel X Ma...

By Monster-Zer0

Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save p... More

Prologue: The Boy from the Stars
Jonathan Romanoff/Superman
The Man of Steel
The New Team (1)
The New Team (2)
The New Team (3)
The Cat Burglar (1)
The Cat Burglar (2)
The Cat Burglar (4)
Heroes of Korea (1)
Heroes of Korea (2)
Heroes of Korea (3)
Heroes of Korea (4)
Day Off and Discovery

The Cat Burglar (3)

1.2K 48 12
By Monster-Zer0

It was the next day and it was the time that Jon was going to meet with Felicia. Felicia is seen on top of a building Jon told him to wait as she leaned on the railings with her arms crossed.

She stared at her phone reading a text from Jon saying that he is on his way. She waited for a few more minutes until she heard someone talk from behind her.

Jon: "Hey there."

Felicia instantly turned around to see the big blue boy scout floating in the air. She stepped back surprised to see the hero there.

Felicia: "Well you look at that~ What did I do that I got Superman's attention?"

Jon: "I have questions actually."

Jon landed on the ground right in front of Felicia as she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Jon: "I just want to ask something. Who are you working for?"

Felicia: "What do you mean big guy? I work for nobody."

Jon could hear her heart beating faster after saying that. He sighed and crossed his arms staring at the white haired girl. I guess he has no choice but to say it so that he can finally know the mastermind of the things that are happening.

Jon: "Really? I thought you had a job here in New York. Tell me the truth Felicia 'cause you are lying about this."

She took a step back from shock. How does Superman know her name and about her lying. She stared at the guy before finally noticing the uncanny resemblance between him and someone she knows. The black hair, the defined jaw and his blue eyes.

Felicia: "H-How did you-..... N-No.... Jon?"

Jon: "I guess cat's out of the bag now. Hey Felicia or you want me to call you Black Cat?"

Felicia: "Y-You're Superman? No! This must be a trick."

Jon: "No Felicia. This is pretty much real and I'm going to be in big trouble when Mom finds out about this but I took the risk knowing I can get something from you."

She's in trouble now. If her boss finds out that her cover's been blown, something's going to happen to someone very important to her. She stepped back and hit the railings as she started to shake in fear.

Jon: "Hey hey, calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk."

Felicia: "How do I know that this is not a set up?"

Jon: "Don't worry. I came alone. Left my earpiece back at the tower. Nobody knew I came to meet you."

Jon walked towards her and grabbed her by the shoulders calming her down. She sighed in relief as she leaned back on the railings behind her.

Jon: "You good?"

Felicia: *nod* "Yeah. Thanks."

Jon: "Hey, glad to help."

Felicia: "All my life, I was the black sheep of the family. Causing bad luck to strike upon them. That's why they just kicked me out. Until I meet him."

Jon: "Your boss?"

Felicia: "Kingpin. He manipulated me after giving me my enhanced powers. He also has someone very dear to me."

Jon: "Who?"

Felicia: "My daughter."

Jon: "Wait what? You have a daughter?"

Felicia: "Well I tend to cause trouble back in the day and that trouble got me pregnant at 18 years old. Nonetheless, I love her so much that I'd do anything for her."

Jon: "So all those times when I don't see you at school, you're doing something for him?"

Felicia: "Yeah. I only started working for him a year ago. He got me into your school to keep an eye on you."

Jon: "What about your daughter? Is she okay?"

Felicia: "She is back at my place and a nanny is watching over her. My place is rigged with cameras so that Kingpin can keep tabs on me that's why I can't just do anything to anger him for my daughter's sake."

Jon: "How about I help you on your problem."

Felicia: "Jon, it's okay. You don't have to go out of your way to-"

Jon: "You're in danger Felicia and you're my friend. I always had my suspicions on Kingpin. I guess it's the right time to strike."

Felicia: "Are you sure about this? What if the Avengers find out that you helped a criminal? You'll get in big trouble."

Jon: "Don't worry about it. I'll handle it when the time comes. Now, meet me near Fisk Tower tonight."

Felicia: "Thanks for this Jon. I really owe you one."

Jon: "Now where is that Felicia that constantly flirts with me?"

Jon smirk as Felicia also did the same as she crossed her arms under her breasts.

Felicia: "After this~ I might give you a reward.~"

Jon: *chuckle* "Looking forward to it."

Jon floated in the air and gave her a wave before flying away leaving multiple sonic booms in the sky. Felicia watched his retreating figure disappear before sighing and walking away. After a little more patrolling, Jon went back to tower as it is already nighttime and sat down on the kitchen table lost in thought until a hand touched his shoulder.

Natasha: "Everything okay, малыш?"

Jon: "я в порядке Mom. Just thinking of something."

Natasha: "What are you thinking about? Is it a girl? Do you have a girlfriend? Did you get someone pregnant? Jonathan Romanoff, you better answer or so help me..."

Jon: "M-Mom! What are you talking about?! I didn't get someone pregnant!"

Jon was just glad that the others are out doing some patrols or just having a stroll in the city leaving him and his mother alone.

Natasha: "Oh good. I might have beaten you to death if you ever did get someone pregnant."

Jon: "You're right with the girl part though."

Natasha: "Oh?"

Jon then told her how he found out that Felicia is the notorious thief that the adventures were looking for and the one who they encountered on their first mission as a team. He also told her about Kingpin and how he is using Felicia's daughter to make her do what he wants.

Natasha: "So what are you gonna do?"

Jon: "I'm helping her tonight. We are taking down Kingpin."

Natasha: "Are you sure you guys can handle him? I mean he can't hurt you but what about that girl?"

Jon: "Trust me, she can handle her own."

Natasha: "If you say so. Call me after you guys beat his ass and I'll let this one slide. Just this once."

Jon: "Thanks Mom. я тебя люблю."

Natasha: "я тоже тебя люблю."

Natasha gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before walking towards the living room and did her own work. Jon went outside and flew towards Fisk Tower to meet up with Felicia. He saw her on top a building as he landed beside her.

Jon: "Hey."

Felicia: "Glad your here. This one of Fisk's buildings. I heard he is here for something."

Jon: "So what's the plan?"

Felicia: "We sneak inside the building and then find where they are holding my daughter."

Jon: "What? Why is she here?"

Felicia: "I don't know myself. when I went back to my place earlier, she and the nanny were gone. I tracked them down using the tracker I put on my daughter's clothes."

Jon: "Things just got even harder."

Felicia: "That's why we should find her first before we deal with Fisk."

Jon nodded as he turned off his suit and put on the clothes Felicia gave him.

Jon: "Where did you get this?"

He then saw an unconscious guardnon the side. He just shook his head and put on his disguise. Felicia wore a suit as the two walked inside the building with Jon looking around. Felicia also gave Jon an earpiece in order for them to communicate. Felicia went to find her daughter as Jon went to survey the areas just like a normal guard would do.

Kingpin is seen on the building's hidden underground lab with a scientist as the two stared at a hulking figure inside a tank filled with water. The scientist looked at his tablet reading the status of the figure inside the tank.

Scientist: "He is stable for now. The serum worked and with that vile of Adamantium the cat stole, I'd say he is almost ready."

Kingpin: "Good. That Superman became a thorn on our side. Getting out men arrested with ease. Now this will give us a chance against that hero."

Scientist: "But from what I found, Superman is considered the strongest being on the planet-"

Kingpin: "You don't have to worry Doctor. I believe our creation here can do just fine."

They then heard a beep as the scientist tapped something on his tablet to learn an unauthorized individual entered the building.

Kingpin: "It seems someone that isn't one of us got in and look who helped him."

They saw Felicia ordered him to split up as the scienyturned to his boss.

Scientist: "What should we do?"

Kingpin: "How about we let this beast loose. A little test run

We see Jon walk inside a lab after knocking a guard unconscious and dragging him inside the lab. He looked around some files left on the table.

Jon: "Weapon H? What are they hiding?"

We see Felicia storming the building looking for her daughter as she started to get frustrated. She turned to a corner and bumped into Jon who was looking for her.

Jon: "Found her yet?"

Felicia: "Nothing. I searched everywhere."

Jon: "Let me have a look."

Using his X-ray Vision to look around and saw a hidden elevator going down. He saw a hidden underground but can't see through it.

Jon: "I found a hidden elevator a few rooms away leading to an underground space. I can't see what's there though. I think the walls are made of lead."

Felicia: "You can't see through lead?"

Jon: "Yup. Come on. Maybe she's there."

The two went towards where the hidden elevator is after Jon forced it open as it needed a key card. The two are now in the hidden underground base as Jon tried to use his X-Ray Vision again but to no avail.

Jon: "Damnit, I still can't see through anything. Let's split up so that we can cover more ground and find her."

Felicia nodded as she ran on the opposite side of the hallway while Jon ran the other way. Felicia knocked out some guards that tried to stop her as she kicked down every door with her enhanced strength. Jon also did the same as he knocked out two guards standing near a door that says "Higher-Ups Only".

Using his X-Ray Vision, he can finally see through the door and found Kingpin. He kicked the door off it's hinges as it was sent across the room. Kingpin turned towards him as he can only smirk to see Jon himself.

Kingpin: "If it isn't Superman himself. I knew that cat would do this, that's why I have her daughter here."

Jon: "Your reign will end Kingpin. Right here, right now."

Kingpin: "I did everything for this city hero, and what did I get? The Avengers tailing me from behind and now we have some young heroes trying to show off."

Kingpin: "You have done nothing but cause chaos in this city. Being the one to start some gang wars and giving drugs to criminals."

Kingpin: "It's all in business Superman. And the money."

Jon then saw the tank that was labeled Weapon H as his eyes started to glow red. Kingpin saw this and grabbed a machine before throwing it towards the Kryptonian who just swats it away. Kingpin then pushed a button as Jon grabbed him by the collar of his suit and slammed him towards the tank cracking the glass slightly.

Jon: "You aren't going anywhere Fisk."

Kingpin: "Let's see about that."

A hiss sound caught their attention as the tank's water started to get sucked revealing the hulking figure. It's eyes then opened as his arm shot out from the glass and grabbing Superman by the head. This gave Kingpin the time to get out of the large lab with the scientist.

Jon stared at the hulking being as it roared at him and punched him towards a wall creating a spider like crater. He looked up as the figure broke through the glass and faced him with red glowing eyes. Claws then came out from its knuckles as it let out a powerful roar that shook the entire building and can be heard throughout the city.

Meanwhile, Felicia arrived at the last room and kicked it open to reveal the nanny and her 2 Year old daughter Meg inside.

Meg: "Mommy!"

(She has white hair)

She ran towards her mother as Felicia kneeled down to embrace her. The nanny then walked towards her as she was scared.

Nanny: "W-What is going on Ms. Hardy?"

Felicia: "No time to explain. Let's get out of here first!"

The nanny nodded as Felicia carried Meg out of the room and towards the elevator. She tried to contact Jon but she got nothing until the whole place started to shake as they heard a terrifying roar making Meg and the nanny shake in fear.

Meg: "M-Mommy-"

Felicia: "It's okay sweetie. We're going to be fine." Jon, where are you?

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 143 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
255K 4.8K 111
PLEASE READ I'd just like to say yes I've already done two MCU stories with a third one in progress. But I really wanted to do another one as I've h...
13.1K 911 79
Everything changed after New York. For starters, the entire world learned that aliens and superheroes existed. Some were even in our midst. From tha...
20K 439 11
Y/n L/n was known for one thing. Death. She was hard to catch, hard to see. At first, she was a science experiment, no no for hydra for a small mafia...