A Night to remember

By NeoCeltic

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... More

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Bad Memories
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Daycare Nightmare
Atrium
Office Timing
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Red Light Green Light
Parts and Service
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Ending the Assault
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
Raceway Battle
The End of William
A Night to Remember.

In the Dark

36 3 0
By NeoCeltic

The gang were sticking close to each other. They were deep underground where they crashed because of the Moon Animatronic. While trying to find a way, Neo was having trouble with the flashlight.

"Dammit. Work!" Neo said as he keeps hitting on the flashlight.

"It probably needs batteries." Dell suggested.

"It has been a while since we did charge it." Max agreed.

Neo sighed. He knew they're right about the batteries. But without a charging port nearby, they can't do anything about it.

Fortunately, they were able to see clearly enough. There was some form of lights around the area. But the more they look, the more creept out they get. Everywhere they look they see junk on the walls, floor, and everywhere they can find. Not to mention the horrible stench.

"Oh god! It smells awful!" Alaria complained as she covered her nose.

"I think I'm gonna puke." Flynn added while trying to keep it down.

"It must be the sewers. I betcha that's where we're at." Yennsee said while lifting her feet to see her shoes soaked in water.

"Well let's keep moving." Neo said.

They did. And it was long and dark. Max clinched onto Renamon's hand out of fear. Renamon made sure he stayed close and comforts him. Alaria tried to keep her nose closed in order to not smell the horrible stench. Because as a wolf, her scent of smell is heightened. Flynn and Yennsee looked around to make sure they were not being stalked by the crazy Animatronic. So far, everyone was doing well.

After climbing through the stairs, walk through planks, and even opening gates, they saw a charging port for the batteries on the flashlight. Neo rushed towards it and placed the flashlight in it and waits for it to be fully charged.

"We must be getting close." Renamon said.

"Any sign of that psychopath?" Neo asked.

Flynn and Yennsee shook their heads in response. Although they were in the clear, Neo still has the ominous feeling that they were being watched. Perhaps it was the Animatronic waiting for the right chance to strike and kill. When hears a ding, the flashlight was fully charged and ready to be used again. But due to the area showing a dim light, he decided to save the flashlight's power for later.

Eventually, they see a large metal door in the distance. They were approaching when Max suddenly felt another hand grabbing onto him. A metallic hand.

"AAAAH!" Max screamed as the one who grabbed him was the Moon Animatronic. And he was more crazy than ever.

"NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!" He said.

Neo used the flashlight and turned the knob to increase the brightness to blind the Moon Animatronic. It worked as he was screaming in agony while dropping Max only for Renamon to catch him and retreat back to the others. Neo turned around to the others.

"GO! I'LL CATCH UP!"

Waisted no time, and trusting their friend, they opened the door and went through it. Neo followed as he kept the light on the Animatronic before closing the door and locking it. He sighed in relief that they were safe.

As they turned around, they were shocked by the amount of colored papers all around the area. It was all mostly drawn in images, scribbled words, and random things. It was difficult to get around without stepping on the papers. And upstairs, they saw something. They went upstairs only to find out that there were 5 staffbots sitting on each end of a table with a birthday cake in the middle. And they each had different appearances: One was like a boy, another was a teenage male, the third was a girl, the forth was a woman, and the fifth was a man. By the looks of it, they seem to symbolize a family of some sort. But what, they don't know.

"Now that's just creepy." Yennsee commented.

Krystal closed her eyes in sadness as she was feeling something. Neo looked over to see her face and felt worried. "What's wrong?"

"It's Vanessa. Her mind is really broken." Krystal said.

"Um hello. She's already crazy!" Flynn said.

"Not like she is right now. It's deteriorating even further. My best guess is William's influence has really done more harm to her than ever in her mental state. Is this keeps up, it's possible she may never recover from being a vegetable."

Everyone was silent. They know that being a vegetable, a dead brain person, is not something people are looking forward to. Max broke the silence. "Can she be saved?"

"I don't know. I've never sense something this bad before." Krystal answered.

"How? How can William do this? How can he do all of this and not feel any sorrow for his action?" Neo asked.

"He's evil. That's just it. To him, it's like a fish needing water to breath. How he even exists is beyond me." Krystal answered.

Dell then notices something in the distance. Curious but cautious, he walked slowly towards it to see what it was. When the others notice this, they ran up to him in order to stop him.

"It's ok. I'm alright." He then point at the object. "There's something over there."

"I'll go check it out." Yennsee said.

She walked up to the object. Indeed she can see I too and was just as curious as Dell. When she was close enough, she grabbed it and went back to the others. "What is this?" She asked while giving it to Dell who inspects it.

"Why, it's a Faz-Wrench!" He answered.

"A What?" Flynn asked.

"Faz-Wrench." Dell said again while looking at it. "I heard about these. It's used to charge conduits and many other things. And by the looks of it, it's still working. With this, I can probably hack into almost anything around the Pizzaplex."

"With that?" Max asked.

But before Dell can respond, a hand soon grabbed him. It was the same Animatronic again. Only this time, instead of laughing,. It was speaking as if it was scared and desperate.

"Friend! Friend! Please help! I'm trapped in a nap!" He then holds Dell's hand up while he was still holding the Wrench. "Reboot! Reboot! We need to be whole!"

"R..Reboot?" Dell asked while looking at the device and him. "You want me to reboot you?"

"NAUGHTY NAUGHTY! TIME TO BE PUNISHED!" The Animations yelled as he grabbed Dell by both hands now.

"HAND OFF OF HIM!" Renamon shouted as she kicks him in the face. It did little to nothing as he has not lost his grip, which was getting stronger, hurting Dell. She tried to punch him in the face. Nothing.

"INCOMING!" Flynn shouted as he ran towards the Animatronic. Renamon got out of the way as Flynn bashed onto the Machine, free Dell in the process. The Animatronic pushed him off only for him to get back up and pin him down with Everyone's help. Flynn then looked at Dell who was back on his feet. "NERD! WHATEVER IT YOU CAN DO TO HIM WITH THAT THING, BETTER MAKE IT FAST!"

"NAUGHTY CHILDREN!" The Animatronic shouted as he tries to break free.

Dell ran over to the Animatronic to see what he can do. Looking around, he notices two small plug-in holes on the back of its head. It appeared to something that the Faz-Wrench can use since the plugs fit in. When inserting it in, he tried to see what else he can do before turning it sideways. The Animatronic shuts down instantly.

Everyone got off of the crazy Animatronic and took a moment to catch their breaths. Then, the Animatronic suddenly reactivated. Its face was almost a mixture of both sun and moon, like an eclipse. Neo stood in front of Dell with a flashlight just in case. But the Animatronic didn't attack. Instead, it looked at them and spoke with a gentler calmer tone.

"Happy Birthday!" It looked at the group. "Warning! Warning! Children in danger! Safety mode active - Kids, you can't be in here, it's dangerous. Let me help you find a way out of here."

"Is he crazy!? There's no way I'm going near him again!" Neo protested.

"Neo...I think it's ok." Alaria said.

"But-"

"It's ok. I...I trust him. For some reason, the reboot must have reverted him back to this. Perhaps William did it to him and such." Dell said.

Thinking about it, Neo sighed as he reluctantly agreed and followed the newly reformed Animatronic out of the sewers.

As the follow him, Renamon, Max, and Neo were still on their guard. While the now Eclipse Animatronic is helping them out, they were not letting their guards down. The others were calm at the time. They soon reached the door and the Animatronic opened the door, revealing it to be an elevator. He escorted the kids there and entered there himself. The Elevator soon moved up and they stopped at what appears to be an Employee working area with several boxes and trash bins. He remained on the elevator as the kids got out.

"There you go. Just follow the arrows to the exit. I need to clean up before we can open in the morning! This place will be flooded with kids. Come back soon and have a faz-eriffic day!" He said as the elevator door closed. But before it can move, they swear they can hear Sun's voice.

"Thank you!"

"Well. At least we're on the Atrium level." Alaria said.

"Hmm. That area over there. It looks familiar." Flynn pointed at the left. Then he realized what it is. "Wait. It's a kitchen!"

"If that is the kitchen. Then...This way!" Neo then ran towards the direction where the arrow was pointing at, prompting the others to follow.

With the Daycare Animatronic no longer a threat, they were safe from the power outage. But still, they were worried about Stan. With Monty, Vanny, and William still at large, They needed to get everyone and get out of here.

When they made it to the open Atrium, they were shocked to see how much damage it took during Monty's rampage: Claw marks everywhere, tables broken and chairs broken apart and scattered around, oil stains, and broken floor tiles. Alaria looked at the claw marks.

"This is not from any animal. It must be from Monty."

"Whatever William and Vanny did to Monty, they truly turned him into a monster." Yennsee stated.

"I wanna go home." Max said while hugging Renamon.

"I know. We all do." Renamon comforted Max.

It was clear right now that Max was scared. They all were. This one night here in the Pizzaplex has been nothing but a hellish nightmare. Everyone felt exhausted, scared, and lost. They felt that their confidence and hope were already weak. It was not moments later that they soon found Bonnie and Chica in the corner. They rushed towards them to see that they were battered, damaged, and nearly torn apart.

"Bonnie? Chica?" Krystal asked.

There was nothing but silence. Dell Examined them both and sighed. "They're offline. They took so much damage that their system was unable to continue under the conditions."

"We can't stay here. We need to keep moving." Yennsee said.

"But what about Chica and Bonnie?" Max asked.

"Max. There's nothing we can do for them." Renamon said while trying to comfort Max.

"What about Loona? Where is she?" Dell asked.

"Over here!" Shouted Loona, who was injured but still able to move, as she was walking with a damaged yet functioning Freddy. The others ran towards him with Max not leaving Bonnie and Chica.

"Are you ok?" Neo asked.

"We're fine. We are so glad to see you kids safe." Freddy answered.

Dell then notice something on Freddy: Different eyes, claws, and somehow a voice. "Freddy? What happened to you?"

"Loona had to repair me after Monty's assault. There was no other parts of me available. So Loona had to use Bonnie's hands, Roxy's eyes, and Chica's voice." Freddy then looked down. "Monty. He's no longer sane. We tried to stop him. But he was too much."

"What about Stan?" Renamon asked.

"No word. But let's hope William hasn't caught up to him." Loona said.

They soon hear a loud roar from where Roxy Raceway is at. Neo knew exactly who it was. All the determination that was siphoned by this night was suddenly restored, better than ever. Seeing that the time was 5:10, He knew it was now or never.

"Neo." Krystal walked up to him with the same determination. "Nichole and Alilkira are there in the raceway. That's where Monty is at too. And..."

"It's ok." Neo said. He knew that if Krystal was to reveal anything, William would find Stan in no time. And if his instincts are telling him the truth, that's where Stan and Roxanne are hiding. Now cracking his knuckles, Neo spoke to the them.

"Come on guys. I know you are all tired and scared. But Stan needs us. And so does Nichole and Alilkira. We just have to find them and stop Monty. I can't force you to come with me. So if you want to stay here and rest, you can."

"Hell no. After all of this, I want to kick William's ass!" Flynn said.

"Same here!" Yennsee added.

"We're not backing down from all of this!" Alaria said.

"I'm with you as well." Krystal nodded.

"Stan is in trouble. I will rip William's throat to save Stan." Loona showed her fangs while growling.

"After all we've been through, we can get through this one as well." Dell smiled.

"I will protect you kids. Even if I can't overpower Monty, I will fight till my last breath." Freddy gave them a thumbs up.

"I...I want to help. For Bonnie and Chica." Max said.

"And I well help out too." Renamon nodded.

Neo smiled. "Thanks guys." He turn turned to where Roxy Raceway is. "Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 158 29
Basically this book is my own spin on the FNaF Security Breach game but it has a lot of the same aspects if not all of them. The only difference is t...
198K 8.8K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
31 0 28
Fazbear as a company has had a revolution in the market! People from around the world can now 'Bear' witness (Excuse the pun) of the new and revoluti...
89 0 9
CREDIT GOES TO: Five nights at freddy's security breach The following story contains: Dark-horror theme Mild violence A lot of chapters You just turn...