FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!

Autorstwa samriddhi1author

"You trust me?!" He asks "Yes but I am scared" She whispers "Don't be scared, I am here with you" He gives h... Więcej

Characters
Characters - II
Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Their Wedding Album
23
24

13

252 12 12
Autorstwa samriddhi1author

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hey everyone!!!
First of all we are really sorry that we were not able to publish the chapter yesterday but we are really busy nowadays.
Today's chapter is a bit fun specially the starting scene 😃😃😃😃
Now you can read the chapter......
_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Author's pov:

"No no no, Please save me, get me out of waterrr..", Kritika woke up with a jerk at 3 A.M. in the night.

"Where am I?", she muttered to herself while adjusting her eyes to light and holding her head in her hand.

She looked around her surroundings and was now confused about where she was and also she didn't remember what happened last night at all.

Her head was spinning and she tried to wake up and sit on the bed then she realized she had someone's head on her right shoulder.

As soon as she saw his face she screamed "Ahhhhhh...." and tried to get his head off her shoulder.

Rakshit's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone's scream and then I woke up. "Who the hell is screaming??", I shouted being annoyed and looked up to see her.

Author's pov:

"What a.m I doi..n.g h.e..re??", Kritika stammerded while looking here and there.

" Liste..", Rakshit was saying something when he got interrupted by our drama queen.

"Noo!! Just tell me why am I here, That too with you, Also at night,What are we both doing here", she was not listening to him so he decided to let her speak all the rubbish and later when she calms down he will explain to her.

" You tell me what we are doing here, Did we??", Kritika widened her eyes putting her palm on her mouth dramatically.

"No just listen to me..ee", Says Rakshit trying to calm her down

" No.., How dare you, what will I do now and my clothes who changed my clothes?", Kritika was not ready to listen to him today.

Rakshit's Pov:

I am just sitting here on the bed in front of the biggest drama queen.

She is just talking rubbish...

No she is just talking to herself, not giving me a chance to say anything.

I am getting irritated now because of her nonsense.

I am just looking at her in disbelief while she continues her nonsense.

"Did we?? How dare you?!!", she shouted looking at me.

I am just wondering, How much she can think with that small brain of hers.

I tried to clarify myself but she was not in the mood to listen to me.

I just sat there.

Does she really think's we did!!, Like What the hell!!!

What can I even do with her, Also when she kicked me 7 times last night and I did fell from bed 2 times (😂😂😂)

*Signs*

"Will you just say something", she yelled looking at me.

I was going to say when I got a mischievous plan.

Let's tease her a little.😏😏😏

"Who changed my clothes", She asked.

"Listen last night it was heavily raining and the roads were blocked so I took you to this room", I said looking down at my lap with a sad and awkward tone.

"So?", she asked.

"So it's just", I said but there she goes again.

"Who changed my clothes", she cuts me off.

"There was no one except us here so of course", I said shrugging my shoulders..

"No this can't happen, this can't happen", she said to herself and tears collected in her eyes.

"Hey hey it's not like that", I rushed towards her.

"Stay away",she said.

"Listen I am sorry ", and....

She started crying.

Shit!!!!

"Kritika listen", I spoke trying to hold her hands while she was sobbing.

"No stay away from me", she said while sobbing louder this time.

"Listen it was a joke, It was just a joke", I tried to calm her down and said while assuring her, while she looked like a baby with that red nose of hers.

"It was a joke? And my clothes??", she asked in her tears.

"I called a lady helper who changed your clothes as they were wet", I explained.

Author's Pov:

"It was a joke", Kritika said to herself as if trying to understand everything.

"It was a joke", She shouted when it clicked her and she picked up a pillow and started hitting Rakshit with it while he was laughing senselessly.

He tried to hold her wrist but she sat on her knees and started hitting him with more force when her leg got tangled with the duvet and

BOOM!!!!!

They both landed on the floor.

Kritika directly landed on Rakshit's chest while both of them were shocked.
After a whole minute of staring in each other's eyes Rakshit finally decided to break the silence and well by scolding her.

"Tumhara dimag kharab hai kya, apna dhayan bhi nhi rakh sakti", Rakshit yelled being a bit annoyed, while trying picking her up.

("Are you mad, you can't even take care of yourself")

" It's all because of you, why did you do all this drama", says Kritika while glaring at him.

"Huh-- Drama, I did drama?? You are the only drama queen here", says Rakshit

" Ouchh", Rakshit yelled in pain as Kritika pinched him while she was smirking.

"Now will you please get up so that I can just sit", asked Rakshit

Kritika tried to get up as Rakshit asked her to but again fell on his chest as her leg was tangled with the duvet.

" Ek kaam dhang se nhi hota", saying this Rakshit held Kritika's waist to make her stand but...

("Can't do one thing properly")

"Durr raho main khud uth jaungi" said Kritika not letting Rakshit pick her up.

("Stay away I will get up on my own")

"Chup ho jao aur jo main bol rha hu vo karo, chidiya ki tarah chi-chi karti rehti ho", said Rakshit while picking Kritika up in his arms despite Kritika trying to get out of his hold.

("Shut up and do as I say, always chirping like a bird")

"Yahi baethi raho, bhagne ki koshish bhi mat karna", said Rakshit in his authoritative tone which he uses on his employees but only he knows, it was looking as if he was scolding a child.

("Sit here only, and don't even try to run")

"Khadoos kahi ka, bata bhi nhi rha kuch" Kritika whispered to herself with a pout.

("So grumpy he isn't even telling me anything")

"Sunai de rha hai mujhe sab", says Rakshit while going somewhere in the room.

("I can hear everything")

"Toh main kya karu, kaan band kar lo apne", says Kritika being annoyed.

("So what can I do, just close your ears")

"Ye lo dawai, khao isse", says Rakshit while holding the medicine in his hand in front of her.

("Here eat this medicine ")

"Kyu khau main??", Asks Kritika raising her brows and folding her arms in front of her chest.

("Why should I eat this?")

Rakshit being done with her took the medicine and put it in Kritika's mouth directly, just as she was going to say something more , And quickly handed her a glass of water.

"Baatamiez", says Kritika after taking the medicine.

"Batao ab main yaha kese aayi", asks Kritika being curious.

("Now tell me how I got here")

"Utha ke laya tha tumhe", says Rakshit from the washroom.

("I picked you up and brought you here")

Hotel room:

Washroom:

"Whatt??!!" Asks Kritika confused.

"Tumhari yadash toh gold fish se bhi zyada buri hai" says Rakshit.

("Your memory is even worse than the gold fish")

(#Memory of a gold fish phrase has been used here cause a gold fish can only remember things till 5 months.)

"Excuse me tum sidha sidha bata sakte ho kya hua tha" asks Kritika.

("Can you tell me clearly What happened")

"Raat ke 3:30 baj rhe hai, so jao chup chap" says Rakshit,

("It's 3:30 at night, shut up and sleep")

"Mujhe ghar jana hai abhi" says Kritika trying to find her phone.

("I want to go home now")

"Dimag thik hai itni raat ho rhi hai koi kahi nhi ja rha" says Rakshit standing near the bed and watching her drama.

("Are you mad It's very late No-one is going anywhere")

"Kya dhund rhi ho??" Asks Rakshit watching her find something.

("What are you trying to find??")

"Mera phone kaha hai?" Asks Kritika,

("Where is my phone?")

"Vo toh khrab ho gaya", Vo ab tumhara kisi kaam ka nhi" says Rakshit simply.

("It is soaked now, It is of no use")

"Whattt??!!" Says Kritika terrified 😨

"Ye lo" says Rakshit throwing a new phone on the bed.

"Mera phone kha hai?" Asks Kritika,

("Where is my phone")

"Tumhe yaad dila du tum pani me giri thi, tumhara phone bhi gira tha" says Rakshit a little 😴 sleepy.

("Let me remind you that you fell in the water, your phone also fell with you")

Kritika became quiet as now she remembered everything that happened last night.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

~Flashback:

"Bachao koi, koi hai?" Asks a little girl sobbing and shouting. Asking anyone who is there to save her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Rakshit was asking her about when she wanted to leave in the morning but she was in her thoughts.

"Hello madam kaha kho gayi" asks Rakshit snapping his fingers in front of her teary eyes.

("Hello miss where are you lost?")

"Nothing" says Kritika coming back from her thoughts.

"Then sleep now we need to leave at 5"
Says Rakshit.

"Why can't we go now?" Asks Kritika.

"Why just can't sleep now" Says Rakshit pulling the duvet on Kritika.

She doesn't agree much as she is feeling sleepy because of the medication.

"Aaj Dussehra party hai, Hardik ko bata deta hu" says Rakshit and then immediately messages Hardik.

("Today is the Dussehra party, I forgot to tell Hardik")

.......

Rakshit drops Kritika home when she wakes up at 6. Then he leaves directly for the office. They both didn't even utter a single word during the car ride back.

When Kritika reached home 🏡:

It was 7 when she reached home, her family wakes up usually by 8 so she directly went to her room to sleep.

....

"Kri wake up" said Kritika's mother while shaking her a little.

"5 min aur maa" said Kritika pulling the duvet on her head.

("Just 5 more minutes mom")

"Jab se aayi ho soo rahi hai, tabiyat thik nhi thi isliye maine kuch nhi kaha, beta ab toh uth jaa"
Said Kritika's mother.

("You are sleeping from when you came back from there you were not well that's why I didn't say anything")

Kritika sat on the bed and then saw the time it was 5 in the evening.

"Itna late kese ho gaya maa mujhe" Kritika asks her mother while holding her head.

("How did I get so late mother")

"Rakshit called and told me to not wake you up as you are under medication" answered Kritika's mother.

Kritika made a face as soon as she heard his name.

"Don't make a face and get ready fast we need to go to a party hosted by the Kapoor's" says Kritika's mother while going outside the room.

"But maa I don't wanna go" Kritika whines like a child from behind.

"Dekho late ho rha hai jaldi karo" said Kritika's mother while going downstairs.

....

Rakshit's Pov:

"Haan maa", I answered the phone which was continously ringing.

"Beta kaha hai tu party ke liye taiyaar nhi hona kya?", Maa taunts me from the other side.

("Son where are you don't you wanna get ready for the party")

"Haan maa bas nikal hi rha tha", I answered

("Yes mother I was just coming")

"Aur haan aaj ke din apne nille-kaale suit pehen kr mat aa jayio, kurta pajama nikal kr bed par rakh diya hai wo peheniyo", She says.

("And yes today don't wear your blue-black suits, kurta pajama is kept on the bed wear that and come")

"Ok maa", I said as I know I can't deny her this time.

"Beta wo maine Singhania's ko bhi bulaya hai"

("Son I have also called the Singhania's")

"Maa unko bulane ki kya zrurat thi", I yelled as soon as I listened to her as anger took over me.

("Mother what was the need to call them")

" Rakshit Behave!!" she said a bit louder.

"Sorry maa par sachi, unko bulane ki kya zrurat thi", I could not control myself from asking her.

("Sorry mother, but what was the need to call them")

"Beta wo humare khaas dost hai, Aur ab humari unke sath baat cheet hai toh hume unhe bulana chahiye" she said calmly.

("Son they are our special friends, and now we speak these days so we should invite them")

"Thik hai maa" I replied and ended the call.

("Ok mother")

I sighed as I kept my phone back in my pocket.

"Fir uss angry bird ko jhelna padega ab"

("Now I have to face that angry bird again")

Kapoor House:

"Beta bata diya Rakshit ko?", Raveena said as soon as she saw Aditi cutting the call.

("Daughter-in-law did you tell Rakshit?")

"Haan maa, Bahut gussa bhi kr rha tha vo", Aditi said dramatically to which her mother-in-law chuckled at her.

("Yes mother-in-law, he was very angry")

"Koi baat nhi kuch bada pane ke liye thoda sehena padta hai" Raveena said with a mischievous look.

("It's ok we need to indure little things to gain the big things")

"I agree" Aditi said while smiling.

Now who knows what they both are up to??
Or maybe eho else is with them in this 😏😏😏😏

.......

Kritika's Pov:

I took a beautiful dress as now I am forced to go to that party.

Huffff

Like Ewww, I have to see him again.

But I don't have any option so here we go.

I did not apply perfume as everyone says
'Dussehra aur Diwali par perfume nhi lagate varna bhoot piche pad jayenge ya nazar lag skti hai'
('We should not apply perfume on Dussehra and Diwali as there is fear of evil eye or ghost')

I wore my earrings and placed a little bindi b/w my brows.

I wore some bangles as it goes with my outfit and moved back to check myself in the mirror.

Outfit:

Rakshit's Pov:

I reached home by 5 P.M. as I have to get ready also.

I entered my room and saw the kurta.

I quickly changed into it and wore my watch.

Outfit:

I saw Hardik calling me so I picked up my phone.

"Tu kab tak pahuch raha hai?", I asked him.

("When are you reaching?")

"Arre main Rashmi ko bhi sath la ra ha hu, raste me hu bas" He replied.

("I am bringing Rashmi with me, I am on the way")

"Is she Back??"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
_________________________________________

So guys how was the chapter???

Why was Rakshit so shocked??

Who is Rashmi???

What is his mother and dadi's plan which they were talking about???

Who all are involved???

What will happen next????

Do continue to read our story and the next chapter as there will be a big thing coming in Kritika & Rakshit's way.

There will be a BOOM!!!!

And also we have to request you all to be patient for the next few days as we both are busy and our exams are also coming so we may delay chapters for which we are really sorry but we don't have an option as we don't want our mother's chappal on our face because of our marks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
We hope you understand and cooperate.
Also vote the chapter guys!
Thankyou so much lovlies!!!

Byeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 54 7
Veda Agnihotri Sweet, shy and resilient Ankush Raghuvanshi Cold, arrogant but kind This is the story of two opposite people marrying each other and...
57.8K 2.2K 17
Vani fan fiction Naagin5
1.4M 35K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...