little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[02] ━━━ in your head

523 16 1
By makexaxwish

            ━━━twenty six━━━

          ━━━in your head━━━

                            °•✿•°

sylvester de lune had dropped off the unknown brunette woman by her house, him being the perfect gentlemen by walking her to her door.

jennifer blake was seen standing by the door, giving the green eyed, dark blonde haired man, a little smile.

"do you–––do you want to come in?" jennifer nervously asks him.

sylvester frowns at jennifer, him giving her a hard stare, he doesn't even know her, they're complete strangers, then, why–––is she inviting him in as if they have known each other for centuries?

sylvester skeptically asks. "why? planning to hurt me?"

jennifer frowns at him, innocently staring at him. "why would i do that?"

"i don't even know you, you don't even know me, why would you want to invite a complete stranger into your house? do you have any idea of the danger that lurks around here? what if something–––just pounces on you! trying to hurt you, then?" sylvester raised a brow at her, crossing his arms over her chest.

jennifer lightly laughs in amusement. "i've been exposed to danger, i've been hurt."

"...would you still like to come in?" jennifer then repeats.

sylvester then shrugs. "since you're insisting."

jennifer was seen glancing at sylvester, nervously smiling. "what's your name?"

sylvester hums, throwing his self on her couch, him sighing out. "sylvester de lune is the name."

"de lune?"

"why?" sylvester confusingly asks, noticing the woman's shocking expression.

"oh, uh, there's, uh, there's this girl–––this girl, she goes by the name of aurora de lune." jennifer says in shock.

"mhm, that's my niece, she's great, isn't she?" sylvester proudly says.

jennifer stares at sylvester, her cathing the similarity between the niece and uncle.

sylvester smirks, noticing the woman staring at him. "why are you staring at me?"

"um, uh, nothing, nothing, it's nothing." jennifer nervously smiles.

"you were staring." sylvester smirks.

"no, no, i wasn't." jennifer cleared her throat.

sylvester then leaned forward, him getting close to her face. "you so was."

                            °•✿•°

derek hale stood in an empty classroom with aurora de lune, scott mccall, stiles stilinski, lydia martin and allison argent, him inspecting the mark on their wrist, but saw nothing.

derek shrugs. "i see nothing."

"look again." scott firmly says.

derek then scoffs. "how can an absent bruise lead us to erica and boyd?"

"it's the same on both sides! exactly the same!" scott tries to defend.

"it's nothing." derek argues.

"pareidolia." lydia says, earning looks of confusion from everyone.

"seeing patterns that aren't there? it's a subset of apophenia."

scott then sighs out. "they're trying to help."

derek then scoffs, pointing at lydia and allison. "these two?"

"this one who used me to resurrect my psychotic dead uncle, thank you." derek sarcastically says to the red head.

"and this one, who shot about thirty arrows in my pack? but, not before poisoning aurora, almost killing her, it's lucky that she was found." derek reminds.

"okay, all right, now, come on...no one died, all right?" stiles then questions, earning a glare from derek.

"okay, there may have been a little mangling, okay? a little mangling, but not death! and that's what i call a perfect distinction." stiles then says.

"my mother died." allison whispers quietly.

aurora seeing allison throwing glances at her, made her furious.

"I almost did, but, i'm not being a whiny little brat about it." aurora angrily growls.

"hey, come on, now." scott sighs out at the blonde.

"i'm sorry, you went through what you did-." scott tries to apologize.

"i don't want an apology, scott, i want the truth, that's all." aurora glares at him.

aurora knew fully well that scott hasn't told allison what actually went down that night.

"aurora didn't kill your mother, it's your family little honor code, okay? don't go pointing accusing fingers." derek backed up the teen.

aurora then sighs out, whispering. "thank you."

allison glares at derek. "that girl wanted to find scott, I'm here to help scott, not you."

"and that girl–––that girl wanted me to give you a message." allison then says to the blonde.

"a message?" aurora frowns.

"yeah, she says to tell you that he's here–––in this town, he's closer to you than you think, he's here, since this is his last stop." allison informs.

aurora frowns, but the expression on her face says that she knew who allison was talking about.

"it's your father, aurora." allison states.

aurora's breath hitched, her gasping out, the girl feeling like something had kicked her in her chest, her then blinking at allison, staring at her as if she didn't care.

aurora then smiles, her shrugging at her. "so, what?"

allison sighs out at the girl.

"we'll let you help us, but–––first, don't send us on a wild goose chase, find something real." derek then snapped at the argent.

allison then took a hold onto lydia's hand, dragging her out of the classroom.

"they're on our side now." scott gave derek and aurora a look.

"well, maybe, you should tell allison what really happened that night and what her mother was trying to do, and why aurora had to do what she did." derek snapped at scott.

                            °•✿•°

that evening at the animal clinic, deaton was seen explaining the plan in order for isaac to find erica and boyd.

"obviously, it's not going to be particularly...comfortable, but, if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state." deaton explains.

"like being hypnotized." isaac states.

"exactly, now, you'll be half-transformed, it'll let us access your subconscious mind." deaton says.

"you'll be getting in his head?" aurora questions.

"right." deaton says.

"will it hurt?" aurora uneasily asks.

deaton sighs. "i know you're worried-."

"oh, you didn't answer!" isaac nervously says.

"it'll only work, but, you have to help us, make it work, are you ready?" deaton then questions.

isaac nervously stares at the icy bath, him deeply exhaling. "...i suppose."

"wait, wait, you said his heart needed to be slow, how slow?" scott then quickly asks.

"until he's dead." deaton simply says.

"oh, god, this day just keeps getting better." isaac mumbles sarcastically.

isaac was then seen stepping inside the tub, his body slowly going inside the icy bath.

"okay, aurora, i need you do something, for me–––well, for him." deaton says towards him.

"what is it?" aurora curiously asks.

"I need for you to hold him down." deaton then says.

aurora gaped at the man. "...you want me to drown him?!"

"uh, no, i think–––i think he means it in like an emotional connecting way, since, you are like the only person that can hold him down, whilst bringing him up." scott smiles, him amusingly staring at her.

"oh! you mean, like an anchor?" aurora asks in realization.

"w-wait, i'm your anchor?" aurora whispers in shock.

"uh, yeah." isaac coyly smiles.

"you ready?" deaton then asks the green eyed blonde.

"are you?" aurora then looks down at her boyfriend.

aurora then placed her hands onto isaac's shoulders, her sending him down slowly.

aurora then went to back away from isaac, but felt him grabbing onto her hand, restraining her from leaving him.

aurora then stares at isaac, noticing him unconscious state, but, yet, he still held onto her.

                            °•✿•°

while isaac lahey was in the water, his fingers was laced through aurora's, not once removing them, even when deaton was instructing him, the memories of him being captured haunting him, scaring him.

isaac lahey was then seen, within hours that passed by, him jolting forward, gasping out, splatters of water falling all over the ground.

"i know, i know where it is, it's BEACON HILLS FIRST NATIONAL BANK." isaac excitedly says.

isaac was seen climbing out of the tub, him firstly noticing aurora's hand in his.

"yeah, you sort of held it through the entire time." aurora smiles at him.

she went to pull away from him, but he held onto her hand. "no."

"isaac..." aurora nervously says.

isaac then frowns. "why do you have this look on your face?"

aurora then looks at the others, scott had a look of sympathy, derek seemed in denial of everything.

"why is everyone looking at me?" isaac confusingly asks.

"you don't remember what you said right before you came out, did you?" stiles asks, a grim expression on his face.

isaac uneasily stares at him. "...no."

"you said, when they captured you, they dragged out a body..." stiles trails off.

"wh-what is he talking about?" isaac stammers out nervously, glancing at aurora.

"...erica." aurora hesitantly says, confusing him.

"what?" isaac confusingly asks.

"you said, uh, the dead body was erica." stiles then says.

derek shook his head in denial, him talking through gritted teeth. "erica's not dead."

                            °•✿•°

at the high school, the twins, aiden steiner and ethan steiner was seen leaning against a locker, their eyes on two familiar werewolves, one with a higher status than the other.

"why is she with him? could've done better, at least with someone at her rank." aiden disapprovingly stares at the green eyed blonde.

"what should we do?" ethan then sighs out.

"wait." aiden states.

"i can't believe erica's dead." isaac sighs out, him leaning against the locker next to his girlfriend's.

"we don't know that yet." aurora sighs out, closing her locker door.

isaac then sighs, pulling the blonde into his arms, him then placing his chin on her head, whispering in her ear.

"oh, i've missed you so much." isaac whispers against her ear.

"it was just four months." aurora frowns, looking up at him with a smile.

"longest four months." isaac smiles down at her.

aurora then hums, her taking a hold of his jaw, placing her lips against his, him instantly kissing her back, deepening the kiss, making it even more passionate.

his body then pressed against the locker, her body pressed onto his, her fingers playing with his scarf, whilst his hands went onto the sides of her neck.

                            °•✿•°

aiden steiner and ethan steiner both scrunched up in disgust, disapproving clear in their eyes at aurora de lune's choice of a boyfriend.

isaac lahey was then seen placing a kiss onto her neck, then him walking away.

aiden then dramatically rolled his eyes, going towards the blonde. "finally!"

"thought he was never going to leave." ethan then walked after his brother.

aurora was seen leaning against her locker, then then removing herself from the locker, her then turning around.

as aurora turned around, she saw the twins. "oh! aiden and ethan?"

both brothers stared at each other in shock, then back at the girl. "you know us?"

aurora then smiles with a nod. "yeah, my friend lydia already told me–––and, yeah, that's not the point."

"there's a point." aiden then says.

"and that point is that..." ethan trails off.

"we're your brothers."

aurora placed her hand on her mouth, softly giggling, confusing the alphas.

"wh-why are you laughing? did we say something funny?" ethan confusingly asks.

"yeah...i'm an only child, at least i think so." aurora mumbles.

"but, it's not like i know, i mean, i never truly knew my actual family, my real mom and dad, so, i don't–––know." aurora shrugs, her sighing out.

aiden then gave ethan a look, both talking with their eyes.

aiden then looked back at aurora, confusing her.

"...what?" aurora scoffs.

"what if, we tell you we can help you find your father?" ethan suggests.

aurora scoffs. "why would you do that?"

"because, we're just like you."

the twin's eyes started glowing a bright red crimson color, right into hers, aurora gasping softly at them.

                            °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 596 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
7.5K 293 66
'they're not werewolves, then what the hell are they?' a raven haired man pondered as he stared at two teens from afar. a buzzcut teen then teasingly...
7.5K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...