{Reality} Yeon Si-Eun x Fem!R...

By Im_builtDifferent

I didn't see much weak hero class 1 stories and really wanted to find one so I'm gonna make one :p I'm probab... More

About Y/N ~Please read to understand the story~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
Not a chapter but please read
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~

~Chapter 18~

439 20 2
By Im_builtDifferent

Chapter 18
⚠️language⚠️

Y/N's POV:

30th October 2022

I'm standing on the sidelines while waiting police men try and control the crowd.

"..what?" I saw grandfather's bodies on the floor...dead. The white sheet over his head was getting painted red and the paramedics were trying to cover the body.

"I'm sorry for your loss miss, we did all we could do." The paramedic said. The words just went in my head and out. Everything was loud and overwhelming, it was a handful.
"Miss? Are you alright? Do you need to si-" I collapsed on the floor while tears streamed my face.

"NO! NOT NOW! NO NO NO NO NO!" I covered my ears and started sobbing uncontrollably. The lady was patting my back and saying over and over it was okay...but it wasn't.

~At home~

I was sitting on my couch while police men were infront of me.

"Miss? I know this is hard for you but please answer my que-"

"How did he die?" I interpreted him.

"..He, go shot, miss." He said with a soft tone. I sighed and wanted to cry but couldn't..there was nothing left in me.

"Now miss, please could you please tell me, where you were at 11pm yesterday?" He said while pulling his notepad out.

"Asleep." I said quietly.

"Okay, and did your grandfather say anything?"

"..yes, he asked how my boyfriend was and then left."

"Right..and did he call, text or send you anything?" I had to think for this question.

"I-I don't really know, I didn't check my phone.."

"Could you check it now please?" He said. I pulled out my phone and checked my notifications.

"..yes..he sent me a message." I said while going on messages.

"Great, and what does it say?" I paused when I saw the text.
"Miss?"

"...I'm sorry I had to do this.Forgive me Y/N. I love you...that's what it says." I said giving my phone to the police man.

"..right. Thank you for your time miss." He said while taking a picture of the message.

"..Will I be able to see him sir? My grandfather?" I asked.

"..I'm afraid not..he's not in a good looking state and it would be traumatising to see." I guess that ment he was in a really gruesome state.

"Thank you anyways..." The officer when out and left me all alone in my home. I can't even call it home now, it's just a house. I pulled out my phone and called Jun-so.

"Hello?"

"Are you busy Jun?"

"No, why?"

"Are you sitting down?"

"Yeah I'm just on my couch, you're scaring me Y/N, what wrong?"

"..grandfather's dead."

"...what?"

"He's dead, he was shot."

"..."

"Hello?"

Beep beep beep.

He hung up. Jun-so left to go back to Malaysia a couple of days ago and I guess he was just settling in. I had 4 more days until I had to go back to school and I was not ready. What am I going to do?

Beep beep, beep beep

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Layla, Jun-so's girlfriend."

"Oh, Hey."

"Uhm, I heard you taking to Jun-so over the phone and Jun-so just rushed out of the house, did something happen?"

"...our grandfather died. It's best to leave him be and check in after 30 minutes. He's probably going out to a local park and refreshing his mind."

"Oh right...I'm sorry for your loss.. I hope you two get better."

"Thanks.. bye."

"Bye."

Beep beep beep.

Jun-so and Layla have been together for 4 years now and are thinking about engagement and marrying each other. They are just perfect for each other. I went into my room and stared at the ceiling. It took a few minutes for all the emotion to come at once and flood my bedroom with tears.

"I'm sorry I had to do this. Forgive me Y/N."

What does he fucking mean?! I was so frustrated and sad. I screamed into my pillow until my voice was barely able to say anything.

Beep beep, beep beep.

So many people are calling me today.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! Did you hear what happened?"

"..no, what happened."

"Apparently some old guy pointed a gun and another guy and shot him but before the police arrived, he texted someone and then shot himself!"

"...wow.."

"Huh? I thought you would be more surprised."

"..Suho..to tell you the truth..my grandfather was the one who shot himself."

"..oh..I'm..so sorry Y/N...I apologise."

"..it's okay. Bye."

"..see ya."

Beep beep beep.

I was so angry..and so exhausted. I threw my phone on the ground and lied down on my bed ignoring all the messages, calls, notifications I was getting and slept for 3 hours.

Si-eun's POV:

Suho told me everything that happened. I tried to call Y/N but she didn't pick up. I guess she needs some space, but I was really worried.

"Si-eun...you're shaking your leg again."

"Oh, sorry." I force to stop shaking my leg and cross my legs.

"I know you're worried about Y/N but I called her a few minutes ago and she was a little bit more down than usual and her voice was very low but she wasn't having trouble breathing or having trouble accepting the facts. She going to be okay, I've known her for long enough to know that." Suho said while patting my back.

"I know, but I was just thinking what if Y/N was also there at the scene? Would he have still shot the man and himself? I don't know..." I was thinking for a long time.

"Don't think like that, it's already happened, you can't do anything more." Suho was right, he was always right.

"..okay..okay you're right." I gave up thinking of different situations and started eating the food he came prepared.

I could see at the corner of my eye that someone came in the restaurant.

"Si-eun, I need a favour from you." It was Nabi.

"Uhm, okay, what is it?"

"I need you to be my boyfriend."

1027 words

I'm so sorry guys this is kinda late, I feel so dead right now lol. I hope this chapter was alright for you guys, another clifhanger~ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, have a good day/night 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 19 5
✩- This the second story i wrote and please read it .My recent story is woosan's story and the main ship was them but this time i made a seongjoong o...
Comfort By Shoaff

Fanfiction

1.1K 66 10
Found a bunch of prompts on pinterest and I'm gonna apply them to the webtoon Weak Hero. I'm not explaining all the prompts, so read the first but to...
16K 327 18
member x reader ! haven't wrote y/n fics in a while so bare with me ;)
19.6K 526 65
Sometimes I have ideas that I don't really feel like turning into a full story... You will find those here :) PS message me ideas / requests πŸ”ž