To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 32.

211 19 5
By _Minaaz_20

They got ready and was now in car going for dinner.
At this point they felt the silence also soothing.

After about 1.5 hour they reached to their destination. They both got down. It was a beach.

Eira was looking at it with smile.

Alex forwarded his hand and she took it immediately. He took her little inside and she was totally surprised.

There was two chairs and the table was well decorated with different types of food and her favourite dessert. There were four poles wrapped up in fairy lights, it was like the wreath of fairy lights as their roof.

She was mesmerized by looking at it, she was looking at it with widen eyes and big smile.

Alex slowly untied her niqab from the back and she let him.

"How is it?" He asked with a chuckle looking at her expressions.

"It's beyond my words, it's so beautiful lex." She whispered looking up at him.

"C'mon let's eat." He smiled taking out a chair for her.

She sat with a smile and he sat infront of her, she was looking at the surroundings with a smile and he started serving for both of them while glancing at her.

"You know it is almost 7 years I haven't came to beach."

"Why love?"

"Abbu's schedule was so busy, he barely got any time and after my job I never got any me time."

She was looking at the waves with a smile plastered on her face. He got lost in her, he forwarded the plate infront of her and she thanked him again looking at her surroundings.

"First start eating tigress, we can enjoy after that." He said with a chuckle, she nodded with a smile and they started eating.

"It's delicious."

"Isn't it."

They started talking about random things and laughing at her stories.

"What's your favourite colour?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Pastel colours."

"Specifically?"

"Umm, those lavender, periwinkle, peach types of colour."

He thought for a second then nodded.

"You don't know that right?"she asked amused.

"I know but aren't periwinkle a cemetery flower?"

"Is it?"

"Umhm, I'll show you some day."

"What? Cemetery?" She asked amused and he nodded.

She thought he was just teasing but the look on his face has other words.

They talked about few other things eating their dessert. After completing it Alex forwarded his hand and she held it getting up.

They removed their footwears and started walking on the sand bare foot.

"You know mom used to love beaches."

"So that means you used to come here many times I guess."

He shook his head and she looked at him confused.

"Father held her as a captive, she barely used to go out."

"Why did he married her if he don't even know his responsibility?"

"Mom used to tell that in their initial days of marriage he was an ideal husband. Ofcourse they had arrange marriage but eventually he started liking her. But Just after 3 or 4 months of their marriage he became abusive and insecure. He started doubting on her and accuse her for having an affair."

He gently caressed her knuckles, she kept her other hand on his elbow and moved a little closer towards him.

"Then when she told him she was having me, he doubted on her and just as I was born he took the DNA test but the results were positive I was the bastard son. He wanted to do it before I was born but there was high risk."

She gently rubbed his arm telling him quietly that she is there for him.

"When I was five mom got the severe beatings which leads her to miscarriage. Then after some one year she had Amber my sister."

Eira looked at him shocked.

"She died at the age of 7 by father's rivals, they came for me but looking at Amber they thought of taking an advantage and kill her. But before they take her innocence she accidently fell from the cliff and died, we didn't even got her body."

Eira closed her eyes feeling pity.

"That's the reason I am afraid of revealing my identity, I can never bare the pain of losing my precious things again. Um, then few years later when I was 17 there was a huge blast in our house and mom almost half burnt trying to save me. I took her half burnt body to hospital and the doctors even said that they can save her but I don't know what happened she died. But when I saw her there were 3 bullet shots on her forehead. I tried to find those murderers but Father never let me do that."

"That time was the last time I begged and cried. You know the funny part when we were dying he was enjoying his night with his minion, he never missed mom and when I was around 20 I guess he got engaged with the same woman, so I gave her the money and asked her to do what I say. I thought Father will just leave her but instead he killed her for cheating on him by his son."

"From that day his abusive nature increased to the peak. He started abusing me when I was around 5 years I guess and by the time it increased to the peak. When mom try to save me, he would beat her to the extend that she would be unconscious."

"He even trapped my girlfriends, ofcourse they were bitches and were gold diggers but it hurted me so in conclusion I stopped dating when I was 21. I never touched any girl after that, they tried to serve themselves on platters but I lost the interest."

"So, this was my simple beautiful life." He said with a humourless chuckle.

She stopped in her tracks and he looked at her confused. She held his hand tightly, he looked at their hands and back at her face.

She came forwarded wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly making him genuinely taken aback.

He smiled and hugged her back keeping his face in the crook of her neck.

"I don't doubt you tigress, I just have a past playing with my trust issues. I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to get hurt again by the same things. So I did what I felt right which was a grave mistake."

"You are so strong lex, so brave and so strong. I'm so proud of you, even after everything you didn't became cruel like your Father. You are not him and you can never be him."

"You are strong, brave and powerful but deep down you are still that child which your mom left I can never imagine how hard it was for you but I promise until I take my last breath I'll be yours, the condition is if you want that."

"Ofcourse I want that, I can't lose you never ever. I want to grow old with you and build a family with you. I want you infact I need you in my life."

"Then I'm here for you insha Allah always. Your mom would be so proud of you. You are avenging her by being like this, your true and real version. I trust you lex and I don't think you will ever turn like your Father. You are not him and you can never be him, he is a monster and you aren't a monster. You suffered so much but Insha Allah not again. You will find happiness Alex and I trust you."

He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly. She smiled stroking the back of his hairs.

"I thought you would take advantage of my past."

"Where will I go betraying you."

This instantly bought a smile on his face.

After few minutes they pulled themselves, he again held her hand and was taking her somewhere. She was just following him without asking anything.

He took her a little far and her eyes widen, she froze on her spot. He chuckled looking at her reaction.

There was a big heart shape on the sand fully covered by Rose petals, there were artificial candles which were lighting the petals.

He took her inside the heart and made her stand in the middle. She was struck in her place looking at everything.

"Al.." she got stopped when she saw him getting on his one knee making her heartbeat to go crazy.

"I love you tigress." He said softly, she tried to make him get up but he didn't.

"You captured me the moment I saw you but when I saw that beautiful face of yours I started liking you. And as the each day passes I started raising in love with you. I know I did some grave mistakes but my feelings are real. I will protect, love and cherish you my entire life."

He took out the ring from his pocket and asked for her hand. She was froze on her spot by everything.

"Love?" He called softly still waiting for her hand.

She kept her hand in his and he slided the ring in her ring finger with a smile.

Tears were brimming in her eyes, he got up and gently wiped her tears.

"You didn't like my confession? I literally tried writing from past 2 days. I searched the internet but they all were too cheesy." He said with a chuckle making her laugh.

She hugged him and he hugged her back more tightly. They pulled apart after few seconds and he cupped her cheeks.

"Please." His voice came so desperate making her chuckle.

She nodded slowly and his eyes widen.

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

She nodded again with a blush. Without wasting a single second he smashed and captured her lips, he let out a satisfied voice making her blush hard.

"Kiss me back." He almost demanded but she didn't.

He moved back and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" He got little worried thinking she was uncomfortable.

"I.." she stopped in the middle making him feel worried.

He cupped her cheeks, gently stroking it.

"What happened Eira?" His voice was so gentle and soft that it melt her heart.

"I don't know how to." Her voice came barely above a whisper.

"How to what?" He was confused.

"Ya Allah." She started blushing hard. "The thing you just did." She mumbled.

"You don't know how to kiss back?" He asked unsure.

She bite her lip and nodded blushing really hard in embarrassment.

He was froze for a second but soon burst into laughters.

"You haven't kissed before?" He was so amused by her, the way she was shy to even say the word was making him fall more in love with her.

She shook her head making his eyes widen.

"You never kissed before.!" He was beyond shocked.

She again shook her head.

"Not to your boyfriend?"

"Astagfirullah Alex, I haven't had one."

"You never had a boyfriend before, you are lying."

"I didn't, that thing is so much far I haven't even shook my hand with any male."

He was stunned to speak.

"How can it be possible?" He thought loudly.

"I haven't had 20 of them like you." She said casually but he felt little jealously which made him go crazy about her.

"Who told you that?" He was so amused, she doesn't have any idea how much it was capturing him.

"You."

"I?"

"Umhmm, you just shamelessly told that and you know what, you even said that I know it is less." She almost mimicked him making him laugh uncontrollably.

"You really haven't had any boyfriend in your entire life."

"Why do you think I will do that kind of sin? Do you feel disappointed?" She asked little confused by his response.

"Disappointed in you?"

She nodded.

"I'm honoured, I can't believe how did I even deserve you." He said and kissed her again passionately.

"Ah..!!! Eira you will be my death one day."

He kissed her back more hungrily and more passionately. His one hand was around her waist and another at the back of her neck on her nape pulling her more closer towards him as if he wants to eat her.

He moved back breathing heavily. She was extremely shy to even look in his eyes making him smirk.

"Now you do it." He said in his usual deep voice.

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"How can I?"

"C'mon go ahead."

She shook her head looking like a tomato.

"Eira."

"I.. I don't know what to do." She finally said feeling extremely shy and embarrassed.

"First time for everything." He whispered near her ear making her shiver.

She gulped audibly making him chuckle. He was enjoying it to the extend looking at her cute innocent face.

"I'm waiting."

After a lot of courage she gently almost pecked him and moved back.

This made him laugh and she smacked his arm making him laugh hard.

"That's the reason you were scared the first time. It was your first kiss."

She nodded slowly, making him smile.

"You are too innocent for the world." He mumbled taking her in a deep passionate kiss.

After what felt forever he moved back with a huge smile plastered on his face. She was trying not to make the eye contact with him.

He gently caressed her cheek and made her look at him.

"How did you felt now?" He was in so mood to tease her.

She signed an okay with her hand(👌) making him burst into laughters.

"You are so adorable." He said with a smile kissing her cheek.

"Let's go."

He tried to take her but she stopped.

"Can we stay for some more time?"

"Whatever you wish." He cupped her face and brushed his nose with her making her go red again.

She took him near the water and they both stood at their place feeling the water on their legs and getting relaxed.

She noticed now on her finger, the ring he made her wear. The shank of it was of platinum with the side stone engraved with diamond and it has a main center big diamond which was secured by its claws, she was mesmerised looking at it.

"Alex it might be so expensive, what if it get lost?" Her eyes were still fixed on the ring.

"It doesn't matter I can buy you another. Don't you like it?" His hand was around her shoulder keeping her closer to him.

"I loved it, it's so beautiful but I'm afraid of losing it."

"It doesn't matter love, we can get how much you want."

"I'll keep it forever with me, like this chain." She looked up at him.

"And I'll keep this forever with me." He said looking at her making her smile to widen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
368K 14.4K 50
"My Lord!" She gasped when she saw a deep wound on my hand and ran to me with quick steps. The rain was nonstop and it was thundering terrifically bu...
932K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...