One Shots // Short Stories

By Queensland_26

Hello, Author this side! This book is for readers of different fandoms. Check Intro for further details! REQU... More

Intro
Sidshek~ Aparted Brothers
SidNeet~long Distance relationship
AbhiNavi~ Our Family
Part 1: Our Love Story
Part 2: Our love story

Taennie~ High School Love

129 10 6
By Queensland_26

Request by: priyaxsidneet

Starring: Kim Taehyung & Kim Jennie

☆☆☆☆

'Jen, wait. At least listen to me,'  Tae screamed, running behind her in the corridor.

She didn't wait and ran towards the rooftop. She doesn't want to see his face right now. But he is also not someone who will give up on his girlfriend this easily.

'Jen, I was not involved in that prank. I don't even know what the prank was, I swear on you,' He said, sitting beside her on the rooftop.

Listening to his last words, she looked at him with teary eyes. She was so scared listening to Tae that she met with an accident that she believed the call was from his phone. She thought he pranked her but it was from his friends.

'Someone called me from your phone saying, you met with an accident', she cried saying it. Taehyung got what happened and how it made her believe that he was behind it.

'I got it who did it, Don't worry, I am perfectly fine see', Tae replied, wiping her tears.

'I got scared -' she began, but Tae pulled her in a hug to calm her down.

After a few minutes, she calmed down, and they both went to their classes.

Later on, Tae scolded his friend for pulling that prank to which he apologized to Jennie during lunch break.

'As the dance competition is coming near, should we rehearse at my house today?', Tae asked while walking towards his car after school.

'Sure, I will come around 6', Jen replied, getting inside her car, which came to pick her up.

'OK, then we will have dinner at my place too,' Tae replied. She sort of smiled at him before waving bye.

Tae went home in his car, which came with the driver.

Tae went home and told his mom about Jennie's arrival in the evening and dinner plan. Their parents know about their dating and have no problem as they are pretty cool about this stuff but make sure that they are not into some bad company.

Later in the evening, Jennie came, and they both did dance rehearsals in the living room. They both selected one jazz song. They practiced while laughing and cracking jokes.

'Dinner is ready, kids, let's have it', Tae's mom shouted from the dining room. They both obeyed her. They took seats beside each other.

'When is your dance competition?', his mom asked, serving them food.

'Aunt, After 3 days', Jen announced happily.

'Great, Jennie, your mom and I will come as we are free this week', Tae's mom informed while taking a seat.

'Wow, we will be waiting, Mom', Tae said eating, on this, Jen gave a nod.

They had dinner while talking like this. Their parents are the owners of their own companies. Due to this, they frequently need to go overseas for meetings.

Skip to Competition Day

Their moms came to cheer them up. Meanwhile, Tae finds Jen backstage as after two performances, they had to go on stage.

Tae: Lia, have you seen Jennie?

He asked one of their classmates.

'Yeah, I saw her in the washroom just a moment ago', she replied, going away with some stage crops.

'OK, thanks,' Tae replied, heading towards the washroom. He saw Jennie coming out from there while fixing her dress.

'Jen, let's go. After one more performance, it's our turn, "he said, grabbing her hand.

'Yeah, let's go', she said, walking with him towards the stage.

Soon, their turn came, and both performed well.

Jen: Tae, our moms came, and I saw them.

She said while fixing her hair.

'OH, we will meet them after the show gets over', he replied, walking with her.

They both went and changed their outfits in the washroom.

Soon, the winners were announced, and they got prizes for the best jazz performance. They received the prize from the stage happily.

But someone got jealous seeing them winning as he wanted to win this prize for his crush with whom he performed, but unfortunately, he didn't win. They, too, participated in jazz songs.

They met their moms after the show and went for lunch with them to celebrate the win.

A few weeks later, two pics were sent to Jen in the early morning from an unknown number. She saw them just to see Tae seen with a girl in the cafe. She decided to talk about it with Tae later in school.

She quickly did her breakfast and went to school with the driver.

She was waiting for Tae in the class. In 5 minutes, class will start, and he is still not present. Soon, the teacher entered and started class while her eyes were stuck on the door. She was still hoping that he would come as he hadn't informed her that he was not going to come today. She decided to talk with him during lunch break. She even asked his friends about him, but they were confused too, just like her.

Time passed slowly today for Jen. As soon as the 3rd lecture was over, she quickly took out her phone to call Tae, but before she called, there was a message from Tae.

'I got a fever, don't worry and focus on class.' The message

She still called him, but Tae's Mom received the call.

Tae's Mom: Jennie dear, Tae is sleeping right now. Don't worry too much and have your lunch.

Jennie: Aunt, did he have lunch?

She asked, worried about him.

Tae's mom: Yeah, he had. Now you have yours, too.

Jennie:I will, and I would come after school to see him, Aunt.

She informed her, and she agreed.

Later, Jennie went to the cafeteria and had her lunch. She even informed his friends about him. They decided to call him later as they were busy today, so they couldn't visit him.

After school, Jen directly went to Tae's home to see him. She spent some time with him and helped him with notes. And in all this, she forgot about the morning message.

After a few days, the same number sent her a video in which Tae was kissing one girl. His face was seen clearly as he was facing the camera, but the girl's face was not seen as her back was facing the camera.

She got angry seeing it. From nowhere, it looked like an edit as there was no watermark.

She went towards the ground where he was playing football with his friends as they were having a free period.

She called him aside and showed him the video. Right now, she is just angry, but somewhere, her heart is saying he can't do this, but the video is not helping out her feelings.

Tae was shocked to see it. He looked at her just to see tears and anger in her eyes.

'Is it true?' She asked, wiping off her tears.

' No, obviously no. I don't even know who the girl is in this video. Trust me, Jen, this is not me. Who sent you this, tell me'  he replied, holding her hands.

Suddenly, one more message came on Jennie's phone. It was a video again. This time, the girl's face was seen, and they both were talking in video.

' Tae baby, you should break up with Jen now. You know I don't like this hide-and-seek game of yours,' the girl said while holding Tae's arm in the video.

'What the fuck, this is not true Jen', Tae said widening his eyes on seeing the video getting played in front of his eyes.

'You know her Tae, stop acting. If you wanted to break up with me then would have told me directly that you love someone else but playing this cheap act just to pull out the victim card is not right', Jen shouted in his face while wiping her tears harshly. Making him shocked.

' I don't know who is she', Tae stated not knowing what to say or do.

' I got everything, this would be her number and this would be your both plan and then you will spread the news in school that I broke up with you while reality would be different ', Jen exclaimed. She is experiencing the waves of emotions but anger is taking over all of this. Her mind is just overthinking and she is letting all that out making the situation even worse.

Tae was extremely shocked. He started at her with teary eyes.

'You shouldn't have pulled this cheap card, you f*ck*r. I hate you, I don't even want to see your face ever again', she replied running towards the class while crying.

Tae sat on the bench thinking about her words. He was deeply hurt, that his mind stopped working to find out the solution. Her last words were repeated in his head constantly.

Soon the bell rang. He got up and went out of school taking his bag from the bench. He went home with a blank face. He directly went inside his room. His mom has gone to overseas for business. He is alone in the mansion with maids and guards.

On the other side, Jen was in the same situation. She is crying on her bed. She doesn't know what is hurting her more, the breakup or those videos. She loves him a lot, and her heart says to believe him but those videos are making her not believe him. She slept because of exhaustion from crying.

With Tae, he is just staring at the ceiling, lying on his bed. His mind is blank. He doesn't know what to do next. He was not moving, suddenly his phone rang. He came out of a trance and looked at caller ID. It was unknown. He still received it.

Tae: Hello

??: Hello Taehyung, this is Lia.

Tae: oh

He was confused.

Lia: Taehyung, all those videos were sent by Kai. I caught him.

Tae: What? But why he did do that?

Lia: You remembered, Like Jen and you, Kai and I both also participated in a jazz song. He wanted to propose to me by winning the competition but you both won. He did all this to take revenge.

Tae: I got it, but how do you know all this?

Lia: I caught him talking to his friend about how he did all this in the parking area. Then I saw Jen running away while crying. I tried to tell her but she went away.

Tae: OK but how you got my number?

Lia: I just got it from your friend.

Tae: OK and can you please explain this all to Jen? She broke up with me but I know she was just not in her senses. Please can you come to the cafe near our school? I will try to bring Jen. Please, Lia.

Taehyung requested her while controlling his tears.

Lia: No need to request Tae. I would surely help. And if she doesn't come to the cafe then you can take me to her house.

Tae: Thank you so much. I will call you back soon.

Lia: OK and don't worry she will understand you, ok?

Tae: yeah thank you.

With this, he cut the call and went into the closet to change clothes.

With Jen, she woke up in the evening. She almost forgot what happened but remembered everything as soon as she saw her phone. She stared at it for a minute.

Her mind started to think about his reaction when she showed him the video. She remembered how confused his eyes were. She remembered his teary eyes when she told him those mean words that came out of her mouth without her knowledge.

Jen: I should at least listen to him. And those videos are from an unknown number. I should believe the person I know and whom I love, not the videos. Yes, I should talk with him. How I can be this stupid?

She scolded herself and left for his home after changing her school uniform.

She reached there in 10 minutes as they lived nearby. She entered the mansion and saw Tae wearing shoes on the couch. She quickly ran towards him.

'Tae, I am sorry, I am stupid', she cried hugging him. Tae hugged her back while crying.

'How you got to know the truth?' Tae asked rubbing her back.

' What truth? I came here thinking I should believe you as I love you, and how can I just trust some random number? I know I am stupid to say all those hurtful words to you Tae, I am sorry. ' She sobbed hugging him tightly.

' I know Jen, you were not in your senses while talking all that. It's OK now stop crying. I am happy that you came back to me by trusting me. Now don't cry, calm down', he said rubbing her back.

'I am sorry. I will not react like this again. I will think before speaking, I am sorry Tae, I am sorry' she said looking at him with red eyes. She surely cried a lot today.

' I already accepted your sorry, so don't cry.' He wiped her tears off.

'I love you' She said kissing his cheek.

' I love you too' He replied hugging her.

' Now listen, we will go to a cafe to meet Lia. She will explain to you who was behind these' he said pulling out of the hug.

'She knows about it, but how?' She asked confused looking at him

' Let's go, she will tell you everything'  Tae said pulling her out of the house.

They left in Tae's car with a driver. Tae called Lia to come there.

They went to a cafe and saw Lia present over there. They sat with her and Lia explained everything to Jennie. Jen looked down in guilt. She was guilty and listening to this made her more guilty. She cried silently. Tae side-hugged her, calming her down.

Lia decided to send Kai a letter in which everything would be written. Lia too loves Kai but seeing this action, she feels bad for Tae and Jen. She told all this to both and they agreed. Because in the end, they all want peace to live happily.

Lia went from their first while Tae and Jen spent some time there. Tae tried his best to comfort Jen, as she was crying all guilty rushing inside her. She was calling herself stupid, idiot, and nonsense for all that she did.

Later they went for dinner to a restaurant. They Spend their time again with each other learning a lesson from this incident.

They should at least give someone a chance to explain themselves.

In all this, they came close. Tae was happy that Jen trusted him, though she took time but she did. And Jen was happy that he understood her emotions well.

The next day in school, Lia confronts Kai and he says sorry to Tae and Jen. They forgave him not dragging the topic more. They don't want to have any troubles in their school life. They are rich but well-mannered.

Their love kept winning in tough situations bringing them close to each other. They both married each other after 2 years of their graduation. They wanted to live a life of dating a bit more to understand each other a little better.

The End

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Do drop your reviews in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 16.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
405K 16K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
317K 9.6K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
85.6K 3.7K 24
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  🪄 "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...