One Shots // Short Stories

By Queensland_26

Hello, Author this side! This book is for readers of different fandoms. Check Intro for further details! REQU... More

Intro
Sidshek~ Aparted Brothers
SidNeet~long Distance relationship
AbhiNavi~ Our Family
Taennie~ High School Love
Part 2: Our love story

Part 1: Our Love Story

141 9 4
By Queensland_26

Request by: ItsmeTiya

It's a special request as ItsmeTiya wants to live this imagination with her crush 😉

Starring: Female lead- Adrija (Ri) & Male Lead- Sunny

Side characters: Dhruvika (Dhruvi), Avni, Manish, Raunak

☆☆☆☆☆

Ri is waiting for the bus at the stop. She is listening to music when someone taps her shoulder. She looked behind to see her friend Avni.

'Hey, Good Morning', she wished to take off her earphones.

'Good morning, Ri.' Avni wished her back.

' Where is Dhruvi? Is she not coming with us today?' Ri asked as she didn't notice Dhruvi with her.

' She is late, so she is coming by taxi.' Avni answered, taking out some candies from her bag.

' Oh God, this girl can never be on time,' Ri said while posing the candy in her mouth, which Avni gave her.

'True, she hardly comes with us by bus,' She said, having some candy too.

'I know right,' Ri replied. Soon the bus came and both went inside. They took a seat at last.

'Ri, I am telling you, just go and confess your love to Sunny,' Avni said out of nowhere.

'No, you know right, I don't think he will even like me,' Ri replied, looking out of the window.

' Oh God, can you just stop with that bullsh*t already? You are just a bit healthy, not a fat lady. You are not overweight, Ri' Avni said while wrapping her arm around Ri's shoulder.

'I know, but still,' Ri replied, ending the topic here. She thinks Sunny would not like a fat and curvy girl like her. As he is a handsome guy from their college.

Avni sighed and started to think about how to make Ri confess her love to Sunny. She messaged Dhruvi last night about it, too. She is hoping that Dhruvi will have some idea.

They reach college in 10 minutes. They are waiting in the corridor. Suddenly, someone shouted.

'Hey, I am here,' Dhruvi said while walking towards them. She is not alone. A boy is walking with her.

'Hey guys, he is my new friend. His name is Raunak.' She said, introducing him to them.

Avni smirked seeing him while Ri was silent.

'Hey Raunak, myself Avni and she is Adrija.' Avni introduced themselves and winked at Dhruvi.

'Hey girls, I will meet you guys later,' He said, taking his leave.

'How did you both become friends? Ri questioned Dhruvi as soon as he left.

Raunak is Sunny's best friend.

'OH come on, dude, yesterday we both accidentally met in a grocery store. He recognized me, saying we were in the same college. So after talking, we became friends,' Dhruvi explained, trying to convince Ri.

'No doubt that you are a social butterfly, Dhruvi.' Avni laughed, trying to end the topic here, and it worked.

'Yeah, she is. Now let's go guys' Ri said, erasing her doubts.

They went to their classes. Dhruvi was not able to talk about her plan with Avni.

During the break, Ri went to the washroom, and this was the time Dhruvi explained to Avni. Listening to the plan, Avni squealed in happiness.

A few days went by Raunak and talked with girls before the classes. Ri even talked with him, and they all became friends.

Today, during lunch break, Raunak came with his two friends to the girls. Dhruvi pinched Avni, seeing the boys walking towards their table. Ri was not able to see them as her back was facing them.

' Hey girls,' Raunak said, getting Ri's attention. She looked at them and gulped, seeing Sunny standing near her.

'HI Raunak, who are they?' Dhruvi played along.

'They are my friends, Sunny and Manish,' Raunak introduced while pointing at each other.

'Hey girls, nice to meet you all,' Sunny said while looking at Ri.

'Hello, nice to meet you guys,' Manish said with a smile.

'HI, myself Dhruvi.' She extended her hand towards them. Sunny accepted it, and the same with Manish.

'Hey, Avni here,' Avni said with a smile.

And now they are looking at Ri to introduce herself. Her palms are sweating because of nervousness. She gave a small smile before introducing herself, 'Myself Adrija'. She looked at Sunny and he smiled at her.

This was their first interaction. Only with a smile, Ri was going crazy. Her heart started to beat fast. She thought anyone would hear it.

'Let's have lunch together,' Dhruvi announced, making Ri skip one heartbeat.

'Sure,' Sunny said, taking a seat beside Ri. Dhruvi and Avni were shocked as this was quite unexpected.

This lunch was surely unforgettable for Ri.

'Tell me your order guys, I will bring,' Manish said.

'Burger and coke,' Avni said

'Same for me,' Dhruvi said.

'Sandwich and chocolate shake,' Ri said

'One Hotdog,' Raunak said.

'I am coming to help you let's go,' Sunny said, getting up. They both went to bring the order.

'Hey girls, you guys don't have any problem with my friends having lunch with you, right?' Raunak asked.

'No, we only offered dude,' Dhruvi said while eyeing Ri, who was looking at the table.

'Not you but Avni and Ri, you both are okay, right?' Raunak asked, grabbing Ri's attention.

'No,' Ri replied quickly. Others suppressed their laughs. Ri thought of being friends with him, at least.

Soon, boys came with the order. They placed it on the table. Everyone took their orders.

Everyone was talking, but Ri was silently having her sandwich. Not knowing what to say. Sunny noticed this. Maybe others did too but ignored it for the betterment.

'Hey, are you not ok with us being here?' Sunny whispered to Ri. She was shocked by this sudden question.

'Huh, no. I mean, I am OK. Why do you think like that?' Ri tried to explain.

'You are not talking, so I just thought' Sunny shrugged off his shoulders.

'Ohh, I just love this sandwich. Nothing much,' Ri lied. She was way too nervous. Her heart is running a marathon, and this type of situation is not helping much to calm her down.

First Sunny came here, glancing at her, having lunch with them, and now this. This is too much for a poor heart of hers.

'Ohh, then have this, too.' Sunny said, giving her the last piece of his sandwich, which he ordered with Sprite.

And this was enough for her heart to explode now. She gulped her saliva, listening to this. Before she could say it, he kept it on her plate. Everyone is seeing this but ignoring it at the same time. Like Cupid partners.

'Don't look at me like that. You can have it, as I am full already,' He said, sipping on his Sprite.

'OH ok,' Ri said, trying to act normal, which she was not.

'Calm your heart, Ri, before you get a heart attack.' Ri scolded herself in her mind.

They completed their lunch while talking, and Ri was involved this time. Sunny passed her a small smile.

Soon, the bell rang, and they went to their classes.

A few weeks passed while they had lunch together and got to know each other.

Now, they all are pretty close as friends. Ri started to talk more normally with her, but when Sunny talks with her, she still gets nervous. She tries her best to see him as her friend and not her crush, but she still fails. In all this, Sunny started to observe her strange behavior towards him.

He felt like she was not comfortable with him, but the reality was different. Today, Sunny decided to ask her about her strange behavior toward him as he does not like the fact of making someone uncomfortable around him.

So he told Ri to come and meet him in the parking area before leaving for home. So right now he is waiting for her. Ri didn't tell anyone about this, nor did Sunny. Their friends are unaware of this meeting of theirs.

'Hi,' Ri said, coming towards Sunny, who was waiting for her near his bike.

'Hey,' Sunny replied, seeing her.

'What happened?' Ri asked, coming to the point.

'Look, Adrija, if you are uncomfortable around me, then you can say me. I will be staying away from you,' He said, looking at her. Ri was shocked by this.

'Why do you think like this? You are not making me uncomfortable,' Ri replied, looking at him.

'Then why do you always rub your palms when you are talking with me? You even avoid looking at me as if I am forcing you to talk with me?' Sunny asked her.

Ri looked down, not knowing what to say. She can't tell him that these things are not in her control. Rubbing her palms, getting nervous, running heartbeats, avoiding his gaze; this all happens just because she loves him. She wants to confess, but she is scared to get rejected and humiliated.

'It's not what you think. I am sorry for behaving like that.' Ri said, looking down.

'Are you ok? Is there any problem?' Sunny asked, worried about her behavior.

'Huh, no. I mean no problem. I am fine.' Ri said, looking at him.

'You know, you can share anything with me after all we are friends,' Sunny said, patting her shoulder.

'OK, thank you,' Ri said, calming down a bit. She got relaxed listening to his calm words.

'Don't worry, I am alright. And don't think that you are making me uncomfortable, bye,' Ri said, flashing a smile to him.

'OK, bye,' Sunny said with a smile.

Ri started walking towards the bus stop, which was just 2 minutes away from her college.

Sunny got relaxed, knowing he was not making her uncomfortable. He is a boy who respects everyone and makes everyone feel comfortable around him. Sunny sat on his bike and put on a helmet. He went towards his home.

Sunny saw Ri waiting near the bus stop for the next bus. He stopped his bike and took off the helmet.

'Hey Ri, come I will drop you,' Sunny insisted.

'No, it's fine. I will manage off,' Ri said, looking at him, trying to be normal.

'Ohh no, I made you wait after college, so I should drop you off. Come on,' Sunny said, feeling bad she needed to wait for the bus in the heat.

'Umm ok' Ri said, being nervous. She went and sat behind him. Her cheeks got red, being all shy. She is having one roller coaster of emotions in her stomach.

Sunny put on the helmet and said, 'Don't worry, I will drop you off safely' He said looking at her from the mirror.

'OK, I trust you' Ri said looking at him through the mirror.

Sunny stared at her eyes just to get lost in it. He kept on staring at her while she did the same.

To be continued .....

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Do drop your reviews in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 27K 39
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
256K 18.6K 22
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
922K 26.7K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
1.5M 132K 64
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...