We're All Connected- Arcane O...

Par littlebodybigenergy

COMPLETE (this is more story notes rather than a summary) OC: Apollo- they/them - This story will follow some... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Six Years Later
Chapter 3- Seven Years Later
Chapter 4- Explosions
Chapter 5- Visits and Backstories
Chapter 6- Testing and Secrets
Chapter 7- Home Sweet Home
Chapter 8- One Week with Jinx
Chapter 9- Viktor
Chapter 10- Everything is Fine
Chapter 11-Notes
Chapter 12- Piltover to Undercity
Chapter 13- Bluey and Moon Pie
Chapter 15- Firelights
Chapter 16- The Bridge
Chapter 17- Counselors
Chapter 18- Hearts
Notes

Chapter 14- Reunions

2 0 0
Par littlebodybigenergy

Apollo ran back to the apartment where Sevika and they lived. They swung the door open, it almost fell off the hinges. "Sevika!" Apollo shouted out of breath. "Are you here?!" There was no sign of Sevika. Apollo checked every room of the apartment. They couldn't think of where else to look, they couldn't think straight. "Think Apollo." Apollo shut the front door then fell down onto Sevikas chair in the living room. They curled their knees up and held themselves close together. "Where would she be?" Apollo was holding back tears. Apollo fell deeper in their thoughts, "What if-" the voices in their head started with the endless possibilities of what could've happened. Apollo started to cry, "No, no, no- she has to be okay. I can't lose anyone else." Apollo's chest tightened up, they began to breathe heavily. "Think Apollo, where is she?!" Apollo shouted at themselves. Apollo jumped up from the chair, "Silco." Apollo wiped their tears then ran out of the apartment back to the Last Drop. The worst thoughts possible still running through their mind, Apollo couldn't ignore them, but they didn't talk back.

When Apollo made it to the Last Drop they marched upstairs to Silco's office. They swung the door open, "Silco, where is-'' Apollo was frozen in the doorway. They found Jinx sitting on Silcos desk with Sevika tied to the chair, "No need. It's your sister." Sevika said with a grin. "What the hell is happening?!" Apollo shouted. Jinx turned around and went pale. "Actually no one say a thing." Apollo walked next to the desk so both of them could see Apollo. "I've had the longest fucking week of my life and this is the shit I come back to." Sevika tried to say something, but Apollo stopped her, "No, I'm talking. I thought you were dead. And you," Apollo pointed at Jinx, "she is like my mother. Don't tie her to chairs." Apollo sighed, "Who did you get into a fight with?" Sevika looked at Jinx, "Her sister." Apollo rolled their eyes, "Okay. Wow. Lots of family drama to unpack there." Apollo's eyes widened. "Anywho, you are going to untie Sevika and then meet me back in your room so we can go find your sister." Jinx nodded. "And you," Apollo looked at Sevika, "Go home, stay there and rest. I will be back later with dinner." Apollo turned for the door, "You have fifteen minutes to undo this, whatever it is." Apollo said in the doorway, then left.

Ten minutes later, Jinx walked into her room to find Apollo sitting at her desk. "I'm sorry." Jinx stood behind Apollo. Apollo could hear the guilt in Jinx's tone, "It's fine. I'm not mad at you, I was just scared and frustrated. I thought Sevika was dead." Jinx turned the chair around and hugged Apollo. Apollo wrapped their arms around Jinx tightly. Apollo started to cry into Jinx's chest. "It's okay. Sevika is safe." Jinx ran her fingers through Apollo's to comfort them. "It's not Sevika. It's everything." Apollo cried. Jinx was confused by this, "What do you mean 'everything'?" Apollo took a deep breath so they could speak clearly with tears, "Just everything. I thought Sevika was dead, Viktor is dying, I hate leaving you to go to Piltover, and I'm mad at your sister for hurting Sevika and you. I'm just tired, there's always so much going on and I feel like I can't catch a break or handle any of it." Apollo continued to cry. Jinx didn't know what to say, she hated seeing Apollo like this, but she didn't know how to comfort them. So she just held them close so they wouldn't feel all alone.

After a moment of silent cries from Apollo and silence from Jinx, she spoke up. "I know how we can find my sister. I didn't know she was alive and I think I want to talk to her." Apollo pulled away from Jinx so they could look at her. Jinx wiped Apollo's cheek, "I'm sure you'd love to meet her, maybe have a chat with her." Apollo chuckled, "I'm down if you are." Jinx smiled, "You just can't kill her. That's the only rule." Apollo groaned, "Uh, that's so boring." Apollo grinned so Jinx would know they were being sarcastic. "Too bad," Jinx joked back, "Let's go."

Apollo and Jinx grabbed their things before leaving. Apollo grabbed their custom gun from Jinx and the holster they got. Jinx grabbed a few bombs, both her handgun and her big gun. Jinx also grabbed a golden wand, but Apollo couldn't make out what it was. They left for a platform in the Undercity. It was high up. When they arrived Apollo sat at the edge of the platform with their legs hanging over.

"Now what?" Apollo swung their legs back and forth. "My sister gave me this a few years ago. Vi said she would always find me if I used it." Jinx pulled the trigger on the golden wand and blue smoke flew out of it. Jinx held it up high so the smoke would go further. Apollo watched the smoke filled the air. Apollo also noticed the look on Jinx's face. She looked as if she'd lost all hope, and was filled with pain and suffering, but she didn't look lonely or as if she had been reunited with someone. The wand released smoke for about five minutes, still no sign of Vi. Jinx through the wand with a grunt. "Well that's fucked up. Are you okay?" Apollo turned around and found Jinx looking at the hextech orb, "Why did you bring tha-" a figure appeared behind Jinx. Apollo jumped up onto their feet.

"Powder?" It was a girl with pink hair standing behind Jinx. "Vi?" Jinx looked confused, but the moment she said that the girl came running to her, " Oh, Powder!" She hugged Jinx, but Jinx stood there frozen causing her to drop the orb. Apollo watched closer with their hand on the holster of their gun, incase Vi tried to do something. Jinx finally hugged her back, and Apollo eased up. Vi let go of Jinx and began to ramble on, "I tried to come back. I promise I did, but an enforcer found me and he arrested me. I never thought I'd see you again" Jinx was still in disbelief, "Are you real?" Vi hugged her again as she asked this. "Yes, of course. It's me, Vi, your sister." Vi cupped Jinx's face, "I'm here." Jinx started to cry, "Things changed when you left. I changed." Vi moved her hands onto Jinx's shoulders, "I know Pow-pow. You did what you had to do to survive. It's okay, me too." Vi hugged her again, "But we're together now, that's all that matters."

As Jinx reunited with her sister, Apollo heard footsteps coming up the platform. They walked closer to the stairs leading up and took out their gun. This was the first time Vi saw Apollo, but she didn't acknowledge them. The other person finally made it up the steps. Apollo knew who it was.

"Caitlyn?" Apollo put their arms down so the gun wasn't facing her anymore. "Apollo? Why are you here?" Caitlyn froze when she saw Apollo. Vi turned around, "You know each other?" Before they could answer Jinx pulled out her big gun and pointed it at Caitlyn, "Who is she?" Apollo turned around shocked at everything that was happening. "She's a friend." Vi attempted to calm Jinx. "Moon pie, how do you know her?" Jinx ignored her sister. "She's friends with my brother's lab partner. We've met a few times." Apollo explained. Apollo moved closer to Jinx, who didn't react to Apollo moving closer unlike she did when Vi tried to calm her. "Sevika wasn't lying. You're with an enforcer." Jinx looked betrayed and backed away from Vi. "Wait?- Sevika never mentioned an enforcer to me. She only mentioned Vi. Caitlyn, did you help Vi fight Sevika?" Apollo didn't want to believe it. "She would've killed Vi!" Caitlyn defended. "Oh really, well you almost killed her!" Apollo grew visibly upset. "Well she's just another one of Silco's goons." Vi commented.

Apollo froze, "What did you just say?" Vi related herself, "She's another one of Silco's goons. She betrayed Vander. She deserved what she had coming for her, she's horrible." Apollo took a deep breath before breaking the one rule Jinx had. "She's like a mother to me you dumb fuck." Apollo walked closer to Vi, "First you abandon Jinx, then you try to kill my mom. You ought to be careful with your next actions." Apollo was now face to face with Vi. "Just let me talk to Powder." Vi looked past Apollo to Jinx. "Jinx, are you okay with that?" Apollo didn't even look away from Vi.

"Move Apollo. I might need a clear shot." Jinx was stern and a little violent with her tone. Apollo stopped to the side so they could be next to Jinx. "Wait- your sister is Jinx!" Caitlyn had connected the pieces in her head by that point. Vi turned around, "Look, Caitlyn, we will talk this out." Jinx butt back in, "You're playing me! This is a trick, isn't it?" Jinx panicked after she said that, "Shut up! I'm in no mood!" Apollo immediately recognized what this was, "Ignore them. You're stronger than them." Apollo whispered in her ear, but Jinx couldn't understand it since Caitlyn spoke over Apollo. "We didn't say anything." Jinx adjusted her gun to point at Caitlyn, "I wasn't talking to you."

"Powder, it's okay." Vi once again attempted to comfort Jinx but failed. "Stop calling me that!" Jinx looked away from Vi, "It's Jinx now, Powder fell down a well." Vi moved closer to Jinx, "You're not a Jinx, God I never should have said that!" Apollo and Jinx raised their guns to Vi. "Stop talking to me like I'm a child! Is that why you came? For this stupid stone?" Jinx gestured to the stone. Vi showed no fear in her sister who was holding a gun to her neck, "I don't know what that is." Jinx laughed, "You're a class act, sister. Sister, thought I missed her. Bet you wouldn't miss her!" Jinx fired up her gun and Vi shoved it out of her face. "I'm here for you! Fire at me if you want, but I'm not going anywhere. I won't abandon you again!" Vi moved closer to Jinx and brushed her arm. This caused Apollo to unlock their gun. Apollo also noticed the voices in Jinx's head growing louder, "Shut up I need to think!" Jinx grabbed her gun again and held it out, "Do you hear that?"

There were whistling sounds coming from the tube nearby. Firefights, another Undercity gang, flew out of there starting attacking the four of them on the platform. Jinx and Apollo immediately started firing back at them, while Vi brought her fist up ready to punch. The three of them were back to back. Five Firelights quickly started to swarm them. Caitlyn watched as they all fought, but her only focus was the hextech orb. One of the firelights fell off their board after Apollo shot it, while another Firelight was dodging punches from Vi. Jinx was rapidly firing at two other firelights still on their boards.

Caitlyn successfully grabbed the orb, but before she could get far, a firelight hit her on the head and she blacked out. The firelight released a stream of black smoke before disappearing.

Vi was still fighting with the same firelight, which she was winning. She had hit them hard enough so they fell to the ground. Vi turned around to find Jinx, and Vi realized why everyone now thought she was crazy. "Powder." Vi tried to walk closer, but the firelight had picked themselves up and knocked out Vi. They disappeared with Vi only leaving behind the same black smoke.

Jinx was now using her handgun and firing at them, while dodging and placing bombs on them. Two firelights were trying to knock her out, but she was going insane.

Apollo was fighting a single firelight, originally it was with their gun, but they ran out of amo, so they resorted to their metal fist to get in a few good punches. Apollo had successfully knocked out the firelight and turned to help Jinx. When they turned around they noticed a firelight cut her thigh. Apollo ran to her, "Jinx!" But before they could make it over, the other firelight Jinx was fighting hit Apollo hard over the head with a random weapon. Apollo was hit so hard, it broke skin. Apollo fell into the firelights arms and before Jinx could reach them, they were gone only leaving the same black smoke. She turned around to find herself all alone. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 29 16
THIS IS BOOK TWO OF "The Girl Savior" Go to my profile to read the first book if you haven't already. - - Y/n.... Born in the undercity but raised i...
22.5K 668 22
(y/n) Is the second youngest in the group Vander Found Her The day after the attack she was hiding In an alleyway he found her and took her in B...
6.1K 100 11
Sex/Smut is included in this series. Chapters with it are labeled. This is an AU, Vander isn't like how he is in the show. (Apologies for that but I...
34.8K 997 17
I don't really know what im doing im not a writer but i thought i would give it a shot at writing a fanfic the way i want to read one sorry if its cr...