๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

32| The Maze

27.2K 718 173
By unholy__0

Dari grabbed shiny black gloves from the table and started wearing them. He turned at me slowly and forwarded his hands towards me, gesturing at them.

"Help me baby?" I gulp down my saliva and bring my shaky hands towards his large tatted ones. He waits patiently even when my hand feels sweaty and slips.

"Thankyou tesoro" he said in the most gentle deep Italian accent rubbing his nose slightly against mine. I could feel his chest rising and falling as he bumped our noses slightly before pushing himself away from me.

"I don't want to corrupt you baby. I don't want you to watch me like this. Can you leave for me?" He asked rubbing my tummy slightly.

"But Dari what if the po-po finds out? The law?" I whispered cocking my head to the side. I heard Sainty letting out a snickering laugh which made Dari glare at him.
He quickly straightened up, putting a finger on his lips. That's better. Hehe. My husband is scary like that.

"We're the law baby" He let out a deep rumbling chuckle. His Adam's apple bobbled, making me feel funny in my tummy. Oop! No the time rev.

He grabs a blowtorch and looks at me, waiting for me to leave. I look at dad one last time, maybe it's the last time I see him. I don't know. I really want to talk to him, ask why he did what he did, ask if he's regretful, ask what my fault was.

"Dad" I say softly, taking a step towards him, wanting to hold him, hug him. He whimpered when santo grabbed his jaw and pulled it up, santo's metallic rings dig in his skin and he looked at me glaring,

"I hate you. I wish you were never born" He spit with a bitter expression on his face. Oh? Oh.

I take a step back. biting my lip, fisting my hands. I heard it's a technique to stop your tears from running out of your eyes. I give him a soft smile and giggle a little, hiding my feelings.

"It's okay dad. I still thankyou for growing me but I could never forgive you for abusing me." I say and turn on my heels, running up. Leaving my husband yelling for me. I'm sorry Dari, maybe dad was right. I shouldn't have been born. I cause trouble for everyone.

Warning ⛔⚠️ : Gore

"Tsk tsk, I warned you about watching your tone when you speak to my wife " I hold the blowtorch in my hand and put my finger against the blazing fire. Playing with it.

Dad, saint and Marcus had already stepped aside. They won't move an inch unless I say so. I play with my gloves, my wife put them on me. A smirk coats my face and I grab a chair putting it right infront of his, keeping it in the opposite direction.

I sit on it, with my hands resting on it's backrest. Twisting my neck a little, I grab the chain he was chained up with, making his legs jerk. The chains pulled his hands and legs, all in different directions making him cry in agony. A trail of crimson blood poured out of his legs as the chains dig into his skin. This is not even the beginning.

"So, I heard you hurt my wife? Abused her, Burnt her. Was it fun? Did it feel like this?" Grabbing the blowtorch, I light it. gesturing Marcus to take off his shirt. He pulled his dirty shirt off his body and I put the flame against his chest, making his scream. He cried out as I watch his chest hair burn and turn into ashes.

I smirk watching his skin turning red. Fucking perfect.
He pulled the chains further, making his hands almost fall off his body. Dad tapped my shoulder and I turn to him.

He had a sinister expression on his face, and let me say this. This man was my father, in every way. Being violent included. He held an icepick in his hand. His white shirt sleeves were rolled up, exposing his dark tattoos, all done by me, he pushed his greyish-black hair back, playing with his gold chain that hung low on his neck.

"You hurt my little kids. My daughter-in-law. my little kid, Theo. Do you really think, I'll leave you in a state to walk anymore ? Heck you're going wish you died." He pushed the icepick into his thigh, making blood slurp out of his body. Dad grabbed the same icepick and pushed it across his ear.

"Dad" I say in a calm voice. He glares at me for a bit but steps aside clenching his jaw. I grab the sledgehammer from the table and walk towards him, dragging it on the floor.

"Pl-Please I-I beg you. Leave me please. I'll never speak to her again. I won't even think of her" He cried out, shaking his head.

"Oh trust me, you won't" I smirked, pushing his knees apart. He continued screaming and I released a dark chuckle, bashing the hammer into his knee which broke his bones. The fracture was visible and I grab his broken bone through his clothes and twist it even more. Perfect.

He cried in pain, He cried for help, but he wouldn't get what he wants. Not now, not ever.

Saint comes forward rolling his black shirt sleeves up, he grabs a piler from the table and pushes his hands infront, taking Jeremy's hands in his. He looks up at Jeremy and blows a kiss at him. Before Jeremy could comprehend the situation, Saint plucks his fingernails off, cutting so deep that his skin showed. His hands coat with blood and it starts prickling down.

"Pl-Please. P-lease!"

"Did you stop when she begged?" Marcus pushed himself off the wall, twisting the sharp edged knife in his fingers. His snarly voice came out deep and rough.

"Did you stop when she said please? No right, then why must we?" He slides the knife from Jeremy's face and stops at his shoulder blade. Marcus digs it deep into his skin, cutting along his shoulder bone. A cut so deep, that the white part of his bone was visible with our naked eyes.

"These hands.....they hurt her" I say in a smoky voice. Grabbing my favourite knife, with her initials engraved on it RSD, reverie sage De'Angelo. I kiss her initials and bend towards her almost unconscious father,

"And I destroy everything that ever hurted her" He gulped, Jeremy tried to push himself back but I grabbed his throat pulling him forward. He screamed as I make a deep cut in his hand.

"These legs used to kick her" I dive my knife into his thigh not cutting it completely off as I wanted him to feel the agony he put my baby through.

Dad chuckled from behind causing me to smirk. My lips tug upwards and I take another puff of my cigar which I left unattended on the table for quite a while. Blowing the smoke, I lean back smirking. Her father's cries were music to my ear.

"Take him to The Maze" I nod at Marcus and he guides two of my men inside. They didn't dare look at me as they walk in. Keeping their heads down, they unchain a restless, and scared as fuck Jeremy. They pull him out of the basement towards the Maze.

"Don't follow me there" I tell my dad and Saint. They nod in understanding and I walk out of the stinking cell towards my favourite place.

"Capo" Demertius nodded as I stand outside the large door. He had a heavy metal chain in his hand and I nod at him,

"All three of them are inside. They have cameras attached to their collars so you can see from here" He hands me the iPad and I watch my tigers sniffing around and walking through the dark, confusing maze.

Jeremy came shortly, being dragged by my guards. He was shaking, he couldn't walk. Good.
His hands and legs were bleeding and by the time he could even think of receiving some help , his body would run out of blood and he'd be dead.

"Y'know Jeremy, I don't believe in giving second chances. But now, that I'm married to your daughter. I think you deserve atleast one chance. So here's your chance. You walk through that door, cross the puzzle and I'll let you go." He looked around helplessly. He was shaking, no that cunt was fucking vibrating.

Fucker, he's so dramatic. It ain't even that bad. I sigh.

He rushed towards the Maze with his broken legs, crawling and what not. Looks like a fucking pig. I nod at Demetrius and he opens the door to it.
Jeremy drags himself inside and I lean against door, watching the show.

Here we go.

He looks around, getting confused. Little does he know, there is no end to it. There is no escape. I smirk and watch as one of my tigers sniff the blood. They growl and Jeremy now gets alerted. He's fucking slow.

Before he could turn back towards the door Rio, my tiger lunges on his back, laying him straight on the floor. He digs his sharp teeth into his back. Jeremy's scream fill the cold air of the night and I laugh, taking a puff of my cigar.

Within the next fifteen minutes, Jeremy sage was dead. And I was still not satisfied. I'm a fucking sadist. And I fucking know it.

Nobody dares talking after I walk out of the basement. Walking inside tha mansion, I rub my blood stained hands together, not wanting to scare my wife.

As I walk back to our room, I find her walking restlessly around the room, fiddling with her fingers and biting her lip.

"Dari?"

Hi my loves! 💌

How did y'all like this absolutely psychotic behaviour of Dari?

-Please don't hate him, he's just a softie. *As rev says*.

Sure rev sure. He's just a baby. *Side eye*

Dari and rev tryna be romantic

*Meanwhile Sainty*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 8.6K 32
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
141K 3.3K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
2.3M 67.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.8M 65.9K 48
"Then what will I get in return?" Darius closed onto her, his mouth near her ears as his palm held her both hands together stopping the angel from fl...