Blazing Forward

By K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 40

404 19 1
By K-Destiiny

"Me?" Jon asked.

"You're a hunk baby, I married a DILF." Renee said.

"Oh, I really do think this is the best FaceTime call we've ever had." I wheezed, as my tears fell from the hysterical laughter.

Le picked Aiden up and grumbled under his breath.

"Holy shit, sorry kids, I'm a DILF." Jon said and the look of pure astonishment on his face made me laugh again.

"Joe Anoa'i is a sweet, innocent, naive boy being corrupted by his wayward wife." Colby laughed.

"Slow your roll, Rollins. He's not as innocent or naive as you think. There's a reason we have twins and I'm back on the pill." I smiled, making the guys holler and Le cover my mouth with his hand.

"My man." Jon and Colby chorused.

"You don't seem surprised." Jon said to his wife.

"Because I'm not." Renee smirked.

"She's not." I added.

"Ari ..." Le started to say.

"Who do you think I talk to?"

"Renee ..." Jon said.

"You better not cheat on her ... ever." I smiled.

"Alright, change of topic. We gotta get together and do something with all of the kids." Le said.

"We really do." Renee smiled.

"Oh! Party in Pensacola." I suggested.

"The where is the easiest part. Now we gotta spend another 3 months figuring out a when." Colby laughed and so did the rest of us because we all know he's not lying.

"We'll figure something out." Le smiled.

"Hey, where's Jojo?" Renee asked.

"With her mom." I replied, making funny faces for Ian.

"I always miss her." she pouted.

We were on the call for about 45 minutes and it was great. There was so much laughter and smiles and baby updates. Jon and Renee are missed greatly but I'm really happy that they're happier where they're at right now. By the time we finished, we had a possible date for a family party next month. We'll see how that goes.

"Alright Mel, in 3 days we set off for the next 2 weeks. Make sure you pack enough." Le told my sister.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Texas, Colorado, Oregon, Iowa, Washington, and Vegas. Then we come back to St. Petersberg for Elimination Chamber." I said.

"Alright all weather packing." she said.

"Pretty much." I smiled.

"Sounds like a plan, I'm gonna start packing now. You two good?"

"Yeah, we got them. Go." Le said, laughing when she ran out.

"You know, I sometimes still can't believe that we made these little cuties. Like, how lucky am I to be their momma?" I muttered as Ian cuddled into my chest.

"No, I think they're the lucky ones to get to call you momma. I know that I'm the luckiest to call you my wife." He smiled, leaning down to kiss me.

"You two are so fucking cute, it's nauseating." Mel suddenly said.

"Hater, you're just jelly." I smiled.

"Screw you, Ari."

"I will, later tonight." Le said.

"You perverts ... I walked right into that."

"That's how she met me. Cause I was perving on her long before we officially met." Le said.

"Yeah, and you're still perving all of the time." I laughed.

"For the rest of our lives."

"See ... nauseating. I'm gonna go continue packing. Please don't make any more babies yet." she scoffed.

"You know you love us." Le said.

"Ah, sometimes." Mel replied as she walked away.

"Now what, Tribal King?" I asked.

"Now, we go for all the damn gold." he smiled.

As the weeks passed we enjoyed another pay-per-view event where Le went up against Daniel Bryan right after the men's elimination chamber match, which Daniel won. The match was really good and Le won by technical submission and after he won, he was speared by Edge, starting a new feud. Daniel Bryan was still involved and the three of them really did very well.

Fastlane came up quickly after and it was very interesting. It was part of a great buildup for Wrestlemania 37 and the triple threat between the three men. Wrestlemania Night One was interesting. Creative is going to start working me into the championship scene so after Bianca beat Sasha for the Smackdown Women's championship, I attacked her. She's really an amazing wrestler and we talked about it a lot before it happened. It's her first big title on the main roster and I think she's going to be amazing.

Night two was a lot, the energy was wild which is normal for Wrestlemania but tonight was just extra buzzy. Paul Heyman, Jey, and I accompanied him to the ring and the fans were everything. The way people react to him really does pump him up, whether they hate him, hate to love him, or just love him. Jey and I both interfered in the match to the best of our ability. Edge took Jey out but was very careful around me so I got away with more than Jey did. Daniel locked Le in the Yes! Lock at the same time that Edge locked him in the crossface. However, they broke their own submissions by headbutting each other. Edge hit a spear on Le but Bryan pulled the referee out of the ring, made me happy. Then Edge got some steel chairs and performed the Con-Chair-To on Daniel and seeing that right in front of my face had me fangirling on the inside, I won't deny it.

As the match was ending, I attacked Edge and he turned around but Jey took the spear for me. Le intercepted Edge with a spear of his own and then performed the Con-Chair-To on Edge which was also a fan-fucking-tastic moment. They practiced that so carefully because my husband was so nervous about using that move. Le then laid Edge's body on top of Daniels and pinned them both. In the process, he became the fifth heel to ever win the main event of Wrestlemania. In the back, I let the medics look them all over before going into the room. All of them were beaten up and battered, but boy did they look happy.

"You're really good." Adam said to me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I remember seeing you as a kid running around here with your dad."

"Yeah, I'm the only Angle interested in it so far. Gotta see what the rest of the younger ones think."

"I don't know if your dad could handle more kids in the business." he chuckled. "I don't know how he handles you in the business."

"It took a while and he has admitted that he doesn't watch all of my matches." I laughed.

"Yeah, after reading scripts I can see him not wanting to. I don't know how I'd handle my girls getting into wrestling." he smiled.

"Yeah, I don't know how I'd handle Birdie wanting to do this." Daniel agreed.

"Thankfully, Jojo as of right now just wants to do gymnastics." Le said.

"Yeah, I guess I can understand that. Then again, we have boys so I absolutely see them wanting in on this. However, I'm hoping for doctors or lawyers." I told them, sitting next to my husband.

"Those Samoan boys?" Daniel asked.

"No way in hell." Adam added, making all of us laugh.

"You ready to go, Tribal Chief?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go home." he smiled.

"Enjoy it, man." Adam said.

"Thank you for an amazing match." Le said, holding his hand out.

"It was great to work with you." Adam replied, shaking his hand.

Thankfully the drive was short and we decided just to go home. The months passed so quickly after Backlash, I lost to Bianca for the title but it was an amazing match. At Hell in a Cell, Le didn't have a match but I lost the rematch to Bianca. I feel like that woman is going to do such amazing things in WWE. Her career is just starting and she's on fire, it's nice to share the ring with people who are passionate about this, and she definitely is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
91K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
6.4K 153 29
In which the Heartless Devil is trying to figure out her way around her career, friendship and love. _______________________ started: 07 - 09 - 21 en...
34.2K 1.1K 42
" we're not lovers, we're just strangers " {started: january 10, 2018} {ended: october 23, 2020} {rankings: #5- #kingslayer #2- #smackdownlive #2- #r...