IRIS [English Version]

由 SitiNafisa

TW⚠️ Maybe: -Containing dark thoughts -Self-harm -Self-hate -Bullying -Blood Everything that maybe can trigge... 更多

Scar
Mission Gone Wrong
Run Away
Help
IRIS
Application
Heart to Heart Talk
Discuss
Dr.Ghazali
Permission
Galaxy

Found

357 13 0
由 SitiNafisa

°************°

A week has passed since the day's supermarket incident, now BoBoiBoy and Ali are more vigilant. Ali makes sure IRIS is always with him when he goes out with BoBoiBoy or his friends so that he can detect any other agents who try to come and attack.

"Ochobot, take care of the shop,alright? We are going out. If there is anything suspicious, contact me immediately!" BoBoiBoy said while hugging Ochobot.

"Yes, yes! I know! Well, go on! I'm good at managing this store. I'm still the best employee at this Kokotiam~" said Ochobot while showing the picture of his best employee at the wall. BoBoiBoy and Ali laughed.

"Yes, yes. Be careful! One wrong move and you'll see my picture as the next best employee next to you later." Ali joked while rubbing Ochobot's head.

"Huahuahua! In your dream!" said Ochobot again. Once again BoBoiBoy and Ali laughed before they walk away.

"We are going to meet the gang. Why do we have to meet at the park?" asked Ali. He and BoBoiBoy want to go to the park where he and his other friends always hang out.

"It's dangerous to be at Tok Aba's Kokotiam. Who knows, like you said, there are undercover agents lurking around!" said BoBoiBoy. Ali nodded in understanding before using IRIS.

"For safety." Ali grinned while BoBoiBoy rolled his eyes playfully.

"Haha, yes." laughed BoBoiBoy while pushing Ali slowly. Ali laughed too.

After a long walk, they arrived. BoBoiBoy jump and landed on a monkey bar while Ali just sit on a seesaw.

He didn't get to jump as high as BoBoiBoy. QwQ

"Eh, Ali. What happened with your friend,Viktor? I'm sorry if I just asked now, but I want to know. But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine." asked BoBoiBoy. Ali just looked at the ground before taking a deep breath.

"His father had to change jobs, so his family had to move. He promised that even though he had moved, he would still contact me. But it's been five months, he hasn't contacted me at all." said Ali. BoBoiBoy nodded in understanding.

"But it's okay. I understand he's busy. At least I have you! You can split to 7. And all your friends are so good to me. So I feel like my life is perfect." said Ali. BoBoiBoy and Ali laughed before a glint interfered with BoBoiBoy's vision.

"Eh, Ali? Is it just me or did you also see that tree has like something shining?" asked BoBoiBoy slowly. Ali looked at BoBoiBoy before using IRIS to look at it more closely.

"That....Huh-?! BoBoiBoy, get down!!"

Ali pulled BoBoiBoy down from the monkey bar, at the same time, a small ball exploded where BoBoiBoy was sitting just now.

Ali examined the small ball.

Just like the bullets Alicia always uses.

"He already knows. Everyone is out now."

At the same time, all the young MATA agents appeared, surrounding Ali and BoBoiBoy.

"W-Who-?!"

Ali's body started to shake.

'N-No...no way...Why so fast...?'

Unconsciously, he moved behind BoBoiBoy and gripped his shirt tightly. BoBoiBoy who noticed Ali's shivering gently rub Ali's shoulder trying to calm him down.

'His body is shaking badly....I have to take him away..'

BoBoiBoy turned to face the MATA agents.

"Yeah? Is there anything I can help you with?" asked BoBoiBoy in a rather...creepy but still polite voice.

"Release Ali, you useless subordinate kidnapper." Alicia said coldly before adjusting her Blastique projectile at BoBoiBoy.

Huh? They literally come uninvited and suddenly want to condemn other people? How mannerless.

"Ali? Err.....You got the wrong person....Are you new here? You need a tour guide or something" asked BoBoiBoy trying to delay to analysis of how many people are actually on this park.

"Ah! Don't pretend! You kept Ali as a hostage on purpose, right?!" blame Jet.

"Heh, a subordinate kidnapper who wants the reward money to increase. How shameless." said Mika.

BoBoiBoy just held back his anger. Thunderstorm and Blaze already feel like going out because they want to kill them all.

"Hey, I don't understand what you're talking about right now, but I'll go and leave you alone.. Let's go Iris." said BoBoiBoy quickly before pushing Ali to one direction where he noticed no one was there to guard.

When BoBoiBoy and Ali started walking, he heard something rushing towards him, and he avoided it.

On the ground, there is a broken lollipop stick.

"You're not going anywhere."

A new voice appeared behind them.

The same person who tried to take Ali away.

"B-BoBoiBoy...I'm scared..." Ali whispered softly.

"Run away. I'll hold them. I'll follow you from behind." BoBoiBoy order. He is ready to fight.

"But.." BoBoiBoy held both of Ali's shoulders.

"Trust me." BoBoiBoy whispered softly with a wide smile to reassure Ali.

BoBoiBoy urges Ali to run and finally he agrees and runs as fast as he can.

He has to find BoBoiBoy's friends. The gang.

MATA's young agents who saw Ali had run away started getting ready.

"Heh, where are you going? Your opponent is me."

The young agents flinched when BoBoiBoy stretched his body and turned to face them.

"You will get your consequences for kidnapping Ali, you useless human being." said Alicia coldly, which BoBoiBoy doesn't give a f.

"Seriously? We're going to do all of this? That's not who you're looking for. Didn't you do your research before coming uninvited?" BoBoiBoy sneered.

He is ready to slay all these young agents.

"Heh, how arrogance. He thinks he's better than us. Come on!" said Jet arrogantly before starting to shoot at BoBoiBoy which he dodged without any problem.

"Heh, you're messing with the wrong person."

They all backed up when they saw BoBoiBoy's eyes glows red before returning to its original color.

"Because I love challenges."

With that, the young agents start to attack BoBoiBoy. Alicia, being a pro she is, shoots a lot of marbles bullets and at the same time Mika tries to punch BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy blocks Mika's punch and do a cartwheels causing Alicia's bullet to hit Mika and she is immobilized. Then he jumps high with help from the playground structure to reach Jet.

He kick Jet's wingjet causing it to break and Jet plummeted to the ground. Chris tries to stop him with a dagger, but BoBoiBoy stops him using the same method. Iman tried to knock him down using her scarf, but BoBoiBoy managed to divert her attack so that it hit Chris.

Zass and Moon tried to wear him out, where it was quite successful because Zass was fast, but he was able to drop Zass and Moon's original effect due to his shadow. Alicia and Roza are still trying to shoot him. BoBoiBoy used that as an opportunity to hold another young agent.

Lol, they just attack without thinking.

"I can handle this guy.."

Khai and Bulat try to stop him using a stunner, but BoBoiBoy uses the human-shield technique so that all their attacks hit the other young agents.

Heh, sly like a fox they said.

While the young agents are still struggling to break free, BoBoiBoy counts the number of young agents.

"Six..Seven.....Uh, wait.."

He didn't see another Inviso member.

The one that has the hair like a hedgehog.

He didn't even notice the old man with lollipop sticks.

"Tch-"

**********************

Back to Ali's situation, he ran as far as he can until he arrived at Fang's residential area.

He doesn't want to go back to Tok Aba's house for fear of being tracked. If it's Fang's house....

His house looks like a haunted house? So it may be less likely that he will be found here.

Ali looked behind, just in case BoBoiBoy was following him, but he was not there. He is also worried about this whole situation.

MATA has many tricks.

It's not that Ali thinks BoBoiBoy can't fight, he's just afraid something will happen to BoBoiBoy.

Ali was pacing in the middle of the empty street.

Should he go back and help BoBoiBoy?

'Maybe I should go back and tell dad I'm okay....But..'

He still doesn't know what is his real status in Cyberraya. Is he considered 'dead' or just 'missing'?

Ah, how troublesome.

Suddenly, the sound of something falling startled Ali, he immediately turn on IRIS.

"Who's that?" asked Ali. Then, BoBoiBoy appeared on the other side of the road.

"Ouch..this box is annoying..Hey Ali! Here you are!"

BoBoiBoy walked up to Ali and he breathed a sigh of relief. Remembering what happened earlier.

"I'm glad it's just you! I'm so nervous! W-What about them?" asked Ali. BoBoiBoy just chuckled before pushing Ali to walk with him, keeping his hand on Ali.

"They are strong indeed. They make me scared." said BoBoiBoy.

There was something wrong with the tone of his voice.

"Aik? But you are not afraid of aliens? And you're saying your are afraid of them?" asked Ali. He started to feel something's wrong.

"Alien? What are you talking about?"

By that time,Ali knew that this is not BoBoiBoy. He freed himself from the hold of BoBoiBoy's impersonator.

"You're not BoBoiBoy." said Ali slowly. The incognito just chuckled before unmasking himself.

Rudy.

Ali bite his lips hard until he felt the bitter blood in his mouth. His hands were clenched tightly trying to control his feelings.

"Heh, you caught me quickly, Ali." said Rudy.

"What are you doing here?" asked Ali with a somewhat choked voice.

He was afraid.

"To bring you back! You're causing trouble for people. I don't know why the kidnapper wants you so much that he takes you away from Cyberraya." said Rudy.

"I didn't tell you to look for me. After all, I already "died" there.. Or have you forgotten?" replied Ali sarcastically.

"You also know what the Gegas Protocol is like? Don't be such a crybaby.Well, what kind of agent are you to take that protocol to heart?." Rudy said, making Ali's blood boil.

"Ha..HAHAHAHA! Crybaby?! You left me to DIE! You didn't even try to save me from the explosion! You continued to implement the Gegas Protocol when you saw that Alicia had the intel we had to get!"

"But I don't care.. I don't worry if everyone thinks I'm dead. I have a new life here. Better than Cyberraya..." said Ali. Rudy just looked at him blankly.

"Don't you realize that you have been kidnapped? Are you used to it now? Did you forget that you still have a father in Cyberraya? I don't know what that kidnapper has brainwashed you with." said Rudy again.

He's the kind of person who doesn't use his brain first before talking, eh?

"He is the one who saved me from my hellish life there! Do you not understand or are you pretending not to understand?! Don't be nice when you are the one who wants me to die!" Ali shouted again.

Then he saw the gesture of Rudy's eyes, When he turned back, the MATA Academy mentors were close behind him.

"Ali..." called Agent Bakar.

All this became too... much for Ali. He had to run. Far away.

Where is BoBoiBoy?!

"Come on,come back with me. You're safe now. Your father is waiting." persuade Agent Bakar. Ali covered his ears.

"Shut up, shut up! YOU LIED! Father never cares! You're just the same! Why is it that when I'm gone, everyone is busy looking for me?! I'm happy here!" shouted Ali.

"Ali.. I'm not lying..All your friends-"

Ali interrupted Agent Bakar's conversation.

"Look?! You doesn't even know! They're not my friends! What kind of friend tells a friend to kill himself because he's causing trouble?! IS THAT CALLED A FRIEND?!"

This time Agent Bakar shut his mouth

"Ali, you have to go back to Cyberraya, now." said Agent Leon.

"We will make sure your kidnapper is punished Ali.. Don't worry, you are safe with us now." said Agent Geetha.

WHAT DOESN'T EVERYONE UNDERSTAND?!

'I have to go'

When Agent Karya's hand was on Ali's shoulder to take him away, Ali dodged and kicked Agent Karya's side before jumping over the wall and running past all the mentors.

"ALI!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~To Be Continued~

You know,I feel so lazy to retranslate everything-*smack table*
Anyway,hope you like it!

Author Kim_Ezra

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

75 1 7
A young girl had been transported into a far more chaotic world than her own after her untimely death, how did she survive and meet her allies along...
860K 14.2K 16
[Unstable Minds #1] "Has my little girl been drinking?" He asks teasingly, his head tilting to the side as his eyes run over my now tear-stained face...
291 38 32
Language: English ●●● I've made a new writing challenge, and this's my crappy ver. ●●● Fandom include: ※Boboiboy ※Countryhumans (Just Rice gang but t...
2.4K 109 9
On a mission to join the infiltration of one of the Numeroz' bases, her true goal was not to destroy the base, but to capture its mastermind-- a new...