Mobile Stratos (Infinite Stra...

Od Reizev_Faze

Infinite Stratos or IS is an Exoskeleton that possess technology and combat capabilities and far more advance... Více

Chapter 1: First day at IS Academy
Chapter 2: "Impair"
Chapter 4: Chaotic Class Tournament

Chapter 3: AfterDuel

125 3 3
Od Reizev_Faze

No one's POV

At MS academy a day after the duel in IS academy the Chairman can be seen sorting a mountain of documents. Even though the sun almost set already he still fighting against his own nemesis a stack of paperwork. He even give it nickname Paperzilla after facing it for sometimes in the past.

"*Sigh* this is sooooo boring" he say that in very exhausted voice. He already signing and checking the documents all day but it's not like it will done in one day work. And to put the matter more confusing every other staff can't figure out how he do that with his eyes looks always closed.

"I should hire an assistant or two, there's nothing interesting in this." He once again throw his tantrum but his eyes widening when reading one document. He also gain a small smile after he done reading the documents and sign it. "These will make things more interesting, Should I...... No no, I will make it a little surprised." And with that he store the remaining paperwork by placing it in the cabinet and exit his office.

◇◈◇◈◇

Back to IS academy two weeks after the duel now Mirai is a class representative even though he complained about it two weeks ago, and Ichika now is the class Vice-representative. In the two weeks there's some major changes in both daily live in IS academy and the IS academy itself. First the IS academy get their hand on one of mass production MS the 'M1 Astray Shrike.' the reason for this, the IS student want to learn more about MS thanks to the duel. The MS academy agreed on this and give them 32 M1 Astray Shrike.

This also come with the exchange that MS academy get some training IS. Second IS academy get a new instructor (obviously female) to teach about MS. Third the student in IS academy especially the upperclasswoman sometimes drag Mirai to either having him train them MS or do mock battle with him, but fortunately he have a reason to turn them down. Lastly the atmosphere in the class isn't tense like before and everyone begin to get used to Ichika and Mirai presences and start to talk to them.

Now the class is in the training field after learning the basic for IS.

Mirai's POV

"Now let's begin the practical lesson. Alcott, Ford, Orimura deploy your personal machine." Orimura-sensei order us, probably to give them a few examples.

In less than a second I already deploy Impair and Cecilia already deploy her Blue Tears. I than saw Ichika try to mimic what we do but failed.

"Hurry up, a professional pilots can do it under one second." Orimura-sensei scolded him.

What's she told him is true, a professional could do this in a blink of eye to the extent of only deploy one part or weapon. How do I know this you ask, it's just a little data gathering. After a few more second Ichika finnaly able to deploy Byakushiki.

"Good. now fly"

On cue we three fly upward and than fly in a circle. At this time I also noticed that Ichika is rather slowly and fall behind. It's wierd by the spec alone Byakushiki should be faster than both my Impair and Cecilia Blue Tears. I than slow down to check him.

"Have any trouble Ichika?" I ask him while still flying.

"It's alright, I just don't really get the feel about flying in this IS." Ichika said that confused by the IS mechanism. "They said to imagine a pyramid Infront of me, huh?"

"In short it use antigravity wing and flow-wave interference." Cecilia slow down and shortly explain the mechanism. "Imagining pyramid is juat theory in the end it's depending on the person."

"Yeah I agree with that, the Neuro-Link is acting to what pilot thinks and imagine. Than the system create the movement pattern like what we want." I continue her explanation which she reply with nod and smile.

You see after our duel match she actually change her attitude. Correction she still have her original attitude but now she seems nicer. It's not like we suddenly become closer but I can say we in good terms now and can be consider ourselves as friends. Oh and an for additional information she somehow become attached to Ichika and as a class representative sometimes it become a problem.

But the positive side Houki-san become more open and we somehow become friend, or more likely a rival. It's actually happened when I try kendo and it's a little easy, guess I can thanks my instructor for that, he also use katana on his MS. After I get a grasp of it she and I have a little duel of kendo and I somehow win and that's also the reason I call her by her first name now instead. And she also definitely have crush on Ichika, I know it after i notice sometimes she hit him with her bamboo sword to hide her embarrassment.

Anyway back to problem for me when Cecilia attached to Ichika. The two girls is attached to him and it's somehow cause me trouble. I mean they always make a problem whenever Ichika involved and luckily they get reprimanded by Orimura-sensei but she also tell(order) me to make them quite their quarrel. Anyway back to our conversation, it's seem Ichika has a hard time processing information I and Cecilia provide him.

"Flow? Neuro what?....... Mirai please tell me it's not in that thick book" Ichika become more confused by it, not gonna blame him though, it's his first time..... Correction second time flying in IS but this time after reading the manual.

"Yes it is, and let's hope Orimura-sensei don't give you a punch if you fail next Pop quiz." I said remembering that tomorrow we will have a Pop quiz about IS basics.

[Alcott, Ford, Orimura, do you hear me] Orimura-sensei call through the Comm.

"Crystal Clear Sensei" I answered for us.

[Good. now i want you to do rapid descent, than do complete stop. Target altitude 10 centimeters.]

"Alright than I will go first. See you two on the ground." I said while making a sudden dive towards the ground. While I descending I keep my eyes on the altitude and when it almost reach 10 centimeters I kick my lower body to front and use the thruster at the leg and backpack as a break before finnaly stop at 10 centimeters above the ground and hovering for a bit before land smoothly.

I than look up and see Cecilia already diving down before successfully land. After her land I look again at the sky and see Ichika diving down like what we do, but..... 'why the hell you accelerated Ichika' i scream inside my head. Before long he hit the ground and create a crater. We all than go to check the crater and luckily he is fine, thanks to the absolute barrier.

"Ichika.... Why you accelerated when dividing?" I ask him slightly annoyed while slide down to him. Reason, simple I already teach him these past two week so he should be fine doing basic manuver.

"Auch, I just do what the book told me to" he said while holding his head.

"It's for high altitude descending, and we still in low altitude." I completely out of word. He can be either miss that page or skip it remembering that high altitude descending come first before low altitude one. "*Sigh* you know what just call me next time you need a practice partner and I will show the difference between the two." With that I quickly get back and when I glance back Houki and Cecilia is glaring to each other besides Ichika. 'Geezz get some space would you' I thought while smiling. Guess if it's becoming daily problem let's just approach it like watching some Rom-Com anime.

"If you brats want to make quarrel do it in the corner." Orimura-sensei voiced fill with authority making both girl stop fighting and Houki go back to the group. "Good now you three call your weapon, Orimura you do it first this time."

"Alright." he close his eyes and the blue swirl of particles appear on his right hand. "Come Yukihiria" and finnaly the sword get materialize in his hand.

"Too slow, you should do it in 0.5 second or under, your enemy won't wait that long for you to readying your weapon." Orimura-sensei comment this time is harsh for someone who only practice a personal machine in short time. "Alright next Alcott"

"I understand" the same blue whirl than appear at her right hand before revealing her rifle, Starlight MK.III. her finger is already in the trigger ready to fire in any second

"Good work national cadet, but stop using that pose. Your barrel could hit someone and it's aim sideway who do you think you want to shoot. Train to bring it in front."

"B-but, for my image i nee-"

"Change it. Got it?"

"Y-yes...." Cecilia back down knowing she couldn't win against her.

"Good. Ford your next"

"Roger." a blue swirl appear as I extended my left hand to the front revealing my main rifle MA-DODS75 High-Energy rifle.

"Good enough now try switching to close range."

"Umm Orimura-sensei should I call Schwert Gewehr II or use my beam saber?" I ask referring to the weapon i use against Ichika.

"Hmm? Do which you think more effective in a match one vs one"

'alright Schwert Gewehr it is' i than put a stance and materialize MMI-712 "Schwert Gewehr II" anti-ship Sword Rifle on my right hand in it's sword mode.

"Well done Ford, but if you try to bring another weapon don't change your position."

"Understood, Orimura-sensei."

"Very well now everyone make a group and go to hangar, chose your training IS you would use. For your information MS wouldn't available for you until next week except you get the basic to how to operate it." She said making eye contact with me which can't be a good thing "as for the one who get personal machine go train yourself or in group, special for you Orimura fill the hole you made." And with that everyone making a group and go to the hangar. Cecilia ask if I want to do a little sparring but I declined it and instead I practice my arial movement while she train to control her bits and Ichika he still filling the hole he made.

◇◈◇◈◇

3rd person's POV

At the end of the day we could see that class 1-1 is celebrating the duel aftermath. Even though it's two weeks ago they didn't celebrate it at that time. Reason, quite simple, fear of getting scolded by Orimura-sensei if they don't study and get a low mark. The other reason is that they want to be closer to both Mirai and Ichika. The celebration itself isn't that fancy, just like a birthday party but nonetheless it's good. They also get a visit from senior that's in newspaper club and she do quick interview with Mirai as the class representative and MS academy transfer student, Ichika as the class Vice-representative and only male that can pilot IS. She also accidentally drop a bomb by wanting to take pictures of all students that have personal machine. When she take the picture which is originally Mirai on the left, Cecilia in middle and Ichika on the right, everyone jump in to the frame. Houki blocking the gap between Ichika and Cecilia, Honne cling to Mirai and pull him away from Cecilia, and the rest of class scattered filling the frame.

After the celebration end everyone back to their room. In Mirai of course immediately fall into his bed feeling exhausted today. However, his roommate just staring at him in her fox pajamas holding a pillow in front of her pouting. Noticing her unusual behavior and the pajamas tail that is somehow moving and the ear is down, Mirai become worried.

"Umm Honne, you seems down, did something happen?" Mirai ask.

"Nothing" Honne answer looking away from him. "Reirei must be happy getting close to Cecili now." she referred to Cecilia in very low tone.

'w-w-what? Did something happen between the two?' Mirai thought. He thinking for a bit and realized that he can't understand girl complex feeling and decided to take the blame anyway. "*Sigh* how about I treat you something tomorrow at lunch as an apology?" He offer an apology, and he get a little twitch from the ear and give a little more push "Also let's train together sometimes when we aren't busy."

Hearing the offer Honne turn to Mirai still pouting, and hugging her pillow while slightly blushing. She than make a pinky promise gesture "you better promise it Reirei" she said in her usual tone.

"Yeah I promise" he warp his pinky finger around Honne's pinky finger making her smile again and back at her usual self. "Alright for now let's sleep"

"Nn" Honne nod before cover herself in her blanket.

The silent than fill the room as the light turn off. Both of them sleeping soundly. At this moment however Mirai get a dream about his past. A memory of his past to be precisely.

Flashback *inside a dream*

In an empty classroom with a background of sakura blossom petals falling one by one combine with an orange ray of the evening light, we could see two person is talking to each. The first one is definitely a younger Mirai while the other is a girl that's a little smaller than him.

"So a new year has started huh?" The girl said leaning to the digital board teacher use to teaching.

"Good grief we all at the same class this year too" Mirai said standing near the window looking at the falling sakura blossom petals.

"*Smirk* oh are you perhaps don't want to separate from me" the girl ask Mirai in teasing tone which make him sigh.

"*Sigh* I'm more concerned to your classmates and teacher, about what you might do when I'm not around." Mirai said while smiling a little.

"*Pout* booooo. You know that it's because they always tell us to do what's in the book" the girl reply in annoyed tone "aren't you the same Miari-kun, always do what you think is best suited to you? Like what you did in the field exam that time "

"*Chuckles* guess you're right. Hey how about we make a deal?" Mirai sudden proposal intrigued the girl "you know that we currently have the GAT-X series as it's test pilot right?"

"Yeah you with Strike and me with Duel" she answer while holding her blue watch on her left hand, and look at Mirai white dog tag with red and blue stripe on it.

"I heard a rumor that they work at the next generation MS after we get the data for them, the rumors say it's still blueprint and sketch though." Mirai explain what he heard which the girl immediately know what Mirai want in his deal

"So you want to see whoever get the first hand of that MS right? If that's so what is the bet?" The girl ask while punching her own hand to each other.

"*Smirk* how about whoever the winner is get to make the loser obey one thing, and it can be anything?" Mirai suggest.

"Hmmmm......" She pounder it a bit and blushing in the process before shake her head and face Mirai. "Alright I will take your deal Mirai-kun" she declare while pointing at him.

Hearing this Mirai nod and smile before also pointing at her moving his lips like saying something but the white light already engulf them and the scene change.

Flashback end *the next day*
Mirai's POV

"transfer students?" I ask to my classmate. Apparently there's another transfer student and one of them also from MS academy.

"Isn't that wierd for someone to transfer at this time of year? I mean why don't just enroll at the beginning of the semester?" Ichika ask his thoughts which somehow sound right for the other students but...

"For the MS academy transfer student we start two month earlier than any other academy for the university section making them have some qualifications to enroll at time like this. So the other must be at least in the same level as or maybe surpassed national cadet."

"So she must be fear of my presence here"

And there's goes the arrogant side of Cecilia good thing she won't be in our class or it will lead to another casastrope.

"Oh yeah before I forget. Ichika you will be the one that take part in the class tournament." Good thing I remember the agreements for the competitors in upcoming class tournament.

"Me? Aren't you have much more experience than me Mirai, so why I'm the one that participate?"

"Yes Indeed I have much more experience but tomorrow there will be a VIP from MS academy and I stuck to be their guard."

This is not a lie for your information. Some day before the academy send me a message that say there will be VIP from academy that will watch so I will be the bodyguard for them and the other VIP. I quite happy about this cause now Ichika will have a better reason to be trained.

"*Sigh* there's no escaping this huh?" Ichika sigh in defeated.

"Hope you won't slack off now Ichika."

"If you want I can teach you Ichika-kun."

Both Houki and Cecilia offer their help in their own way.

"Don't worry Orimura-kun it's only class A and D that have personal IS so you shouldn't worry about it"

"Yeah just win the first place rewards."

"You must win alright."

If you wonder why the girls all excited about it here's the reason, the winner reward is a coupon for free desert for half year. This isn't much but for girls it's something great. To me however I'm not a sweet tooth so I don't care to much about it but the girls will definitely want to win it.

"Unfortunately your information is outdated." Someone yell from the door.

"Class B now also has someone with personal IS" a girl with light brown twin tail hairs said with her arm crossed.

"Rin? Is that you?" Ichika call her, and by his tone he seems surprised to see her.

"Yep, I'm China's national cadet, Huang Lingyin. I've come here to declare war on class A." She said that smiling a little.

Huang Lingyin huh? I read her data before if I'm remember. Her IS is a close combat orientated with a classified long range canon at her wing. But, that's not what intriguing me. Her surname sounds familiar to me, maybe they're family.

*Bam*

A loud sound hit Huang Lingyin head and the person who do it stand behind her.

"Ouch, what are you-"

"Sorry for her behavior, I should have keep eye on her."

Before she could finish what she want to say her head is forced to bow down. The person who do is a little taller than her, have a brown hair with light lime shade her hair style is like Huang Lingyin but she don't do her right hair side. Wait a minute isn't that.

"Lu?"

"Hmmm?" The girl look at me surprised. "Wait Mirai? So you're the one that transfer here."

"Yeah, it's a very long story. Anyway it's been a while but aren't you should be in your class-"

*Bam*

"What are you doing here your class short homeroom will begin shortly." Orimura-sensei hit the other Huang which apparently chatting with Ichika and when she see Orimura-sensei she immediately go to her class. "And Huang Luanyin didn't I say to wait for us before entering the classroom."

"Ahahaha sorry, I'm forget about that cause what my cousin did." Lu nervously laugh. Orimura-sensei than scolded her in place for a second before stopped by Yamada-Sensei which carrying a stack of paper.

It kinda reminds me of when we still in MS academy highschool section. That one time she make a reckless move and trigger the mine trap on that one Simulation but luckily the Simulation is successful thanks to our instructor instructions. Now that I think about it how our instructor doing right now. I hope he get another vic- i mean disciples at his wing.

"Alright everyone it's a bit late to say after you heard about it already but we have another transfer student from MS academy" Yamada-Sensei said that and not stuttering, maybe because she finnaly get comfortable around us or because all my classmate didn't see her as a teacher but as a friend due to her young appearance.

"Heya, I'm Huang Luanyin. I'm transfered from MS academy like Mirai-kun. I like training, cooking and eating sweet. Hope we get along alright." She say that in energetic tone, I'm glad she didn't change that much except her height.

"Alright Huang sit down. Today you will have a quick quiz and the lowest score will take an extra lesson after practice tomorrow."

◇◈◇◈◇

3rd person's POV

It's now lunch break and in cafeteria we could see Mirai, Luanyin, Honne, sitting in a circular table next to the windows.

"Mirai-kun could I ask a questions?" Luanyin ask him while starring at Mirai left arm or more specifically his Mobile Gear.

"Yeah just ask it, though I'm not sure I can answer them all." Mirai said and continue to eating his sandwich.

"First if I'm remember correctly aren't your Mobile Gear a dog tag necklace, are you change it? And why she keep staring at you like that?" She referring to Honne that keep looking at Mirai from when they go to cafetaria together.

"Hmmm, for the former it's actually a prototype Mobile Gear they call Zetonect, and it's quite comfortable compare to last last one." Mirai said while showing his bracelet and it's feature like the digital simulation. "And for the second one, Honne why you staring at me like that?"

"It's my way to making sure Reirei don't forget his Promise." She said still staring at him.

"Okay than. Let's get the pudding and train after school." Mirai suggest and Honne give him a rapid quick nod.

"If you want to train let me join as well, I also need to check my new unit anyway." Lu said that but her smirk didn't sounds any good sign to Mirai.

"*Sweatdrop* I'm okay about it but how about you Honne?"

"I'm fine with Lulu joining the training" she said making Luanyin giggle by how Honne call her.

"Alright than let's meet up at arena 3 after school." Mirai said which the two agreed by nod simultaneously.

◇◈◇◈◇

In the arena 3 we could see Mirai in his Impair with it's beam rifle, Honne in school M1 Astray Shrike, thanks to Mirai and Luanyin persuasion they got the permission to use it, lastly Luanyin is in her MS GAT-X208 Venture. It's an upgraded G project (often referred as the first stage series or GAT-X project) that use X200 series frame. It's a prototype stealth MS that installed with internal jamming device making it disappears in the radar and can't be locked by normal targeting system. The unit is armed with one rifle, one shield and two beam saber as default option. The thruster is resembling the Aile pack from GAT-X105 Strike to reduce the air resistance and maximize the thruster output.

The three is flying around the arena while sometimes aiming their weapon to each other, even the beam saber didn't actived when they do this. The reason for it is that they're actually do simulation training. In short the system will recreate all attack they do like a CGI. For example if the beam saber is being use the system will create the same beam as visual effects on pilot screen and when they aim the rifle it will do the same.

After a few hours of doing this they finnaly stop and land back to the hangar than deactivated their unit.

"Hah hah hah, you two really strong Lulu, Reirei." Honne say still catching her breath while leaning to M1 Astray Shrike.

"Well... We Already know how to operate it from 2 years ago so it's not a big deal, even so I'm surprised that you could pilot MS without any problem as the first timer" Luanyin comment.

"Hehehehe, thanky." Honne said before cling to Mirai back. "Reirei could you carry me back?"

This of course make Luanyin smirk a little but she try her hard to not show it while Mirai try to reasoning with Honne. Keyword try. Mirai can't even resist the puppy eye which earn giggle from Luanyin.

In their way to the dorm Honne offer that they play games together which they both agree. And that's why they're now in room 1024 playing old maid. In mid game they heard a loud sound from other room but they decide to ignore it and continue the game until it's time Luanyin go back to her room.

To be continued

Preview
Huang Luanyin: *humming* So my Cousin is having crush on her childhood friend and my old teammate still can't understand girl but manage to make a girl have crush on him. *Giggle* I don't know if becoming an exchange student give me this much entertainment. Ahhhhh and more importantly I can slip through Instructor demon hand....... Wait is this what Mirai original intentions?

Mirai K. Ford: *sigh* if anyone have that intentions than it's must be you Lu.

Huang Luanyin: *nervous laugh* r-right but you can't blame me Instructor Murakumo is one hard instructor.

Mirai K. Ford: *remembering his first training session* yeah it's start with 100 student and it's only 10 that stay. Anyway you should tell about next chapter now.

Huang Luanyin: *tilt her head* should I?

Mirai K. Ford: *calling someone* Hello Instructor.

Huang Luanyin: Hiiiiii, next time Mobile Stratos Chaotic Class Tournament. So we will be in action right Mirai *glancing at his phone*

Mirai K. Ford: yeah, but why I'm always the one that stuck with bodyguard mission.

Huang Luanyin: *nervous laugh* It can be help and you probably won't go see it if you don't get that bodyguard duty. Anyway why you still on your phone when talk to me.

Mirai K Ford: Actually I'm not calling anyone so Byee *run away*

Huang Luanyin: Mirai...... Your such a Meanie *chasing Mirai with Venture*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.8K 339 36
Humanity used to thrive in 2035 until a group of scientists started playing God. This science team was recruited by all the top world leaders and the...
6.7K 176 9
Y/n is your average high school student reaching the end of his final year of high school. Well average as a boy from a rich family who goes to a pri...
2.2K 34 9
In the Year 1930 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of beautiful woman, but the tail of a reptile, dors...
22.7K 406 26
I will fight no matter what my name is Max and I was Inrolled into the IS academy to gain strength to protect those who can't protect themselves (I w...