Hai Shi Shan Meng

By SkyWrites102

What happened to Haneul and Alex? Is there life after their passing? This story is a Forelsket Outtake where... More

The Start of us.
Through Night and Day.
Saturdate.
Life in training.
Hello Philippines, Mabuhay!
Iloilo Trip with Alex.
Love, it grows.
Five Days.
Happy Birthday.
The End of Me.
Visiting Earth.
The baby is okay.
A year in the in between.
Third Birthday in the in between.
Miyawaki Sakura and Matsui Jurina.
Break Free Miss Miyawaki.
Freedom is a choice.
Fast Forward.
Angels.

Decisions.

3 0 0
By SkyWrites102

Haneul's POV:

I've been thinking about pursuing my college in Milan. After two years of spending time with Alex, my kids and everyone in the team. I have now figured out where I needed to be and it is behind the lenses of my camera and covering Team A when they get to debut. It was tough to decide but I knew it was inevitable to have an ultimate decision on the matter. I chose to study in Milan and better myself, while Korea had Art Universities and Colleges, I would have to spend money on my studies whereas in Milan, I get to study for free and wouldn't have to worry about my tuition fees, I could then make websites on the side as I have been learning Website Development while I was training in Korea, I've already got my certificate for Web Development. I've been taking online classes at a local college, this was in case I do not make the cut for debut, I have a fall back. I was aware that all this may end so soon, especially after Minami was cut heartlessly by Chaen, I tried to understand the kid and what her reasons were for cutting Minami out of the team. Her reasons were Minami won't survive the cut throat industry of K-Pop and so she thought it was best if Minami was cut as early as when we aren't set to debut yet. Kwangbae was heartbroken for Minami, it took her quite a few weeks to let go of her anger towards Chaen, but rather than maintaining distance, Kwangbae still made an effort to be present on Chaen's drinking sprees. She still serves as Chaen's company on nights the kid really just wanted to unwind. Alex and I were doing great, we are fine, we went to several vacation trips to the Philippines and even went to other parts of Asia such as Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. Mostly meeting my other cousins from the Father side who could afford to take trips. We would bring back so many keepsakes for the team and for ourselves. I had rolls of films with our memories and looking at those photos, I was sure I can be better if I were to study in Milan and comeback to Korea to cover my Team A. So, leading up to this decision, I always sang some sad songs and had a talk with Alex last night regarding my plans for my future and our future. This would be the last week that I spend with my Team A. Alex have made several friends from other Classes within WM, such as Yunjin who she met online when she was still doing K-Pop Covers, the two were surprised to have met again within WM Training. She also met her bias Kazoo from Ye-Ah! who was kicked out of her group and Kazoo, tried to get into WM Training but was unfortunately placed in a lower class as ours. Kazoo was best friends with Kwangbae and was friends with Minjoo. Apparently, the two had been helping Kazoo make the move and they even spent a weekend shooting her audition tape. Kwon Eunbi is her real name and a popular Chaebol Heiress like Kwangbae and Minjoo, only adopting Kazoo as a stage name, for what reason, I am dumbfounded myself. Alex's reaction to my plans were met with anger and expletives. I brushed everything off, because it was Alex, her filthy mouth had no control really, which made her a notorious member of Team A. No one dared mess with Alex and my Team A, simply because she could be intimidating with just a stare, everyone would back down from what they were doing. She always had an intimidating look in her eyes that scared anyone who would dare mess with her and her friends. So Team A all the more became untouchable bunch of kids with Alex and I guiding the kids. We always encouraged the kids to do their best each week and to show why they were in the team. We slept last night crying in each other's arms, until she was tired and fell asleep. It saddens me that she cried so much when it was just distance between us and in a couple of years or so, I'd be done with my studies. I would return to Korea and that was my promise I intend to keep. It was Monday and most Mondays we typically have new choreography and song to present on our Evaluations. Next Monday, I would be flying back to Milan, I already bought a one way ticket. I woke up early today to make breakfast for my kids and be somewhat less sad about my impending departure from the training. I sang Armi Millare's Kapit a song she recently released that encapsulates my wish to hold on to these memories of my Team A and the friends we made in training. 

Sa gabing kay dilim...

Hinahanap ko ang kahulugan ng mga panahong lumipas lang

Nang walang pasintabi

Ako ay iniwan.

Mga matang noon ay may kislap pa

Ngayon ay mugtung mugto sanay sa luha

Sadyang ganto nga ba ang buhay dito sa lupa.

Kaya hihigpitan ko ang kapit sa mga

Kamay ng oras nang 'di 'to lumipas lang

Sana ay aking sinulit ang panahon na tayo'y mga bata pa.

I felt someone was listening to me sing the sad song. I looked to find our Magayon, watching me as I made breakfast for her and her members. I smiled softly at her and greeted her. 

"Magandang Umaga, Dyosa Magayon." I greeted her with all the bubbly energy I had. 

"Magandang Umaga din po, Tatay Makusog." She replied laughing at me.

I told her stories about gods and goddesses, about mythical creatures of the Philippines. It was all I have ever told her, how my country, albeit the poor living conditions of its people persevered through countless of Typhoons, Wars and even its own Corrupt Government. How my people even helped take in refugees in the World War II and helped in the Korean Civil War in the 50s. How the Filipino people didn't back down even when presented with a tank or a 40,000 army, they stood ground and fought for their allies and our country. 

"Parang ang lungkot naman ng kanta mo, Tatay. What happened?" She asked me as I was plating sunny side up eggs. 

A sad smile crossed my face and breathed out a sigh and answered her in Korean.

"I decided to leave and go back to Italy, Magayon." I replied to her.

"Appa? Why? Why are you leaving us? Why?" She asked me, her eyes didn't mask the confusion this news brought upon her, begging to make sense of this news.

I smiled sadly at her and faced her.

"I decided with Alex Eomma in mind, I wanted to take photos of our team more than I wanted to perform and sing. You get me, Minguring? I hope you understand Appa. I can not be here and not love what I am doing, I feel like I can do better if I was taking photos." I said to her as bluntly as I could. 

There was no way to soften the blow, it was something I already thought of and no one not even Alex could change my mind. 

"I am better at taking photos and writing articles about you, Alex Eomma and everyone in the team." I followed up to her.

"But you can write and take photos in Korea, you can study here, Appa." She bargains, her eyes holding back tears.

"You learned well, but I'm sorry Minguring. This is my final decision, I already bought a one way ticket back to Milan and it's non-refundable. I promise to video call you until I get back to Korea so you wouldn't miss me so much." I replied to her and smiled at her. 

I tippy toed and kissed her on the forehead, the kid adjusted herself for me, scooting down just a little. 

"Yah! Why you! Ahshe! I maybe smol but I am your Appa! Don't you dare disrespect me." I replied to her sternly.

"So it's a deal on the video call?" I asked her as I quickly placed a kiss on her forehead and faced the pan of eggs I was sliding to a plate. 

"I might be busy to receive your call, what about I pay for your ticket and your tuition, Appa?" She replied haughtily. 

"Yah! Excuse you! I'm an Italian Citizen, I can always go back to Italy and continue my studies there for free. I don't need a sugar mommy who is younger than me." I replied to her laughing.

"C'mon Appa, be with a Kim who owns an Entertainment Company and a string of Restaurants all over Korea." She replied.

"Ani, Ani. You don't have to burden yourself with my tuition fees, all that will be taken care of by the Italian Government, remember I am a citizen in Milan, that's where I was born and raised." I replied giggling at her antics.

"Though, I would love me a Magayon, I can't accept your offer Princess, Tatay Makusog has honor, Tatay Makusog wouldn't accept these offers." I followed up with a giggle.

"Arasseo, suit yourself." She replied defeated.

"Does Seri Eomma know? What about Kwangbae Oppa?" She asked me as she took a seat at the table.

"You and Seri Eomma are the first to know, cause both of you are my babieeeeessss!" I exclaimed.

"Oi! Tatay! Ang dami naman nung babieeeeessss mo!" She replied laughing.

"Of course, you are Baby Cubed and then Seri Eomma is Baby Squared." I replied to her.

"Appa!!! Why am I Cubed and Seri Eomma is only Squared? Isn't Eomma supposed to be the cubed one?" She asked again.

"That's because, you are my first baby, you came before Seri Eomma came. Arasseo? Now, be quiet and I'll serve your breakfast shortly Magayon." I replied to her. 

Soon, Kwangbae and Alex made it out of their rooms and into the kitchen, I smiled at Alex and greeted her.

"Mabuhay, Reyna Dawani! Maupo ka na dyan, Dawani at bigyan mo ako ng ilang saglit para mai-hain ang pagkain mo, Reyna Dawani." I greeted her.

Mabuhay a Tagalog Greeting which meant Live life. Reyna which meant Queen, Dawani was the goddess who gave birth to Magayon. I asked her to sit down and to give me a few moments to serve her breakfast. 

"Shut the fuck up, Haneul! I'm not in the mood!" She replied sulkily.

"Oh, she's spicy this morning, alright, Nala, I'll be serving your food now, Nala." I replied to her. 

I quickly plated her breakfast as lovely as I could, food presentation is important, you feast with your eyes first before anything else. Disregarding her foul words for me this morning, I was always calm and bright. I take no offense with her choice of words simply because I knew it hurts her to think that we would be apart. I will never get tired of showing her that I love her and that this was only distance created for us to grow ourselves. I will be back no matter what, we can video chat, we can meet halfway across the world, still do the things we used to do. We are going to be fine and go back to our old selves once I have completed my studies. I didn't want to make a fuss about my departure, especially not in front of our kids. I served her breakfast and patted her head lightly and smiled lovingly at her. 

"Yah! Haneul-yah! I'm not a kid! I can fuck you up real good! Stop.Patting.My.Head.Like.I'm three." Alex replied to me at the motion I was doing, she tried to dodge the head pats but I was quick to follow her head. 

Then she got absolutely mad at me and quickly grabbed me by the arm and had me in an arm lock.

"Ah, Ah, Ah! Seri-yah! C'mon, don't break my arm, I won't be able to carry you to bed when we get married." I replied to her.

I didn't try to get out of the arm lock she had me in, the more I moved the more I was going to break my arm, so I begged her without moving another inch.

"I told you I wasn't in the mood, didn't I? Carry me to bed? You can give me a piggyback ride, don't worry about your arm." She replied to me and applied a little bit more pressure on my arm.

"Ah! Alright, Alright. I'm stopping now, aegiya!" I replied to her. 

She eventually lets go of my arm and sat back in her seat. Kwangbae noticed the tension and admonished us elders.

"Too early to bicker, Parents. Why don't we grow up for a bit?" She says amused at Seri's power.

"It's okay, Mah-nongan. Please have a seat, I'll be serving your breakfast." I replied to her.

Ignoring the pain I felt in my arm and continuing to plate breakfast. I call Kwangbae as Mah-nongan, a Supreme Deity of the Ifugaos, who was in Control of Everything. I gave her the nickname because she was always calm and cold. Her face so pure and lovely and barely any emotion could be seen on her face, not even when she was angry with Chaeyeon. Her face was always blank and emotionless. Making it seem like she had everything under control. She sat beside Princess Minjoo and briefly placed her head down on the table, probably to squeeze in some more nap before her day started. The kid was a school achiever, she was also the student body president of Hanlim Art School. Most times, she would go sleepless reviewing for her classes together with Minjoo who was also an achiever in school. Both of them are roomies simply because initially Minjoo had the bigger bed and I didn't want to give Minjoo the top bunk as she might bump her head against the ceiling. The Princess was tall and slim, her body still growing into maturity that I didn't have the heart to take the dorm's master bedroom, in my mind she deserves a well rested night's sleep. Until Kwangbae came and the two roomed together, sharing one bed. The bed was wide and bigger than Minjoo's frail stature. I was sure there would be no problem if Kwangbae slept in her room. I was grateful to have them roomed together as the two seem to hit it off quite well, the first time Kwangbae came into the dorm, she offered to go school supply shopping with Minguring on the first day. I was relieved that I didn't have to take Minjoo out to shop for her school supplies, so I allowed them to be off practice for the day. Minjoo didn't know that Kwangbae asked me to take her out to go school supply shopping, it was a busy morning that day that I forgot to tell Minjoo. Minjoo laughed at Kwangbae.

"Yah! Stop laughing, Princess Minguring." Kwangbae admonishes Minjoo.

"Gwieyeowa, Grumpy Oppa looks cute." Minjoo said as she still laughed. 

"Seri Eomma, you seem to be grumpy today, what happened?" Kwangbae asked Alex.

"Haneul should explain this to you. I'm done. So done." Alex replied to her. 

Alex took her plate back to our room and I saw Minjoo kept quiet as she watches her Seri Eomma go back to our room. Minjoo follows Seri back to our room, leaving Kwangbae and I behind. I served her breakfast and then mine and sat with Kwangbae. 

"Haneul Appa, what did you do this time?" She asked me. 

It wasn't a secret that I could be pretty annoying, Kwangbae and Minjoo knew I was annoying. So her question sounded not surprised but kind of expecting for the worst.

"Well, I decided to go back to Milan and study. I already bought a one way ticket back to Milan. I'll be enrolling for the next semester. I realized, I am better off taking photos and writing articles about K-Pop Stars." I replied to her. 

"And nothing could change your mind? Not even Alex Eomma and Minjoo?" She replied as she took a bite of egg. 

I shook my head no. 

"When are you leaving?" She asked me.

"Next week, I'll be out of here come Monday." I replied to her. 

"Alright, since there's nothing much we could do about it, I'll try to accept it." She says to me. 

"I'll be asking Chaeyeon for us not to hold any practices or to participate in the weekly evaluations, I wanted to spend this week doing nothing, bonding and spending time with the Team." I replied to her. 

"Did she okay on this?" She asked me.

"I haven't told her just yet." I replied to her. 

"Well, here she comes in 3... 2... 1." She counted down and the doorbell rang.

Just like clockwork, the dorm's doorbell rang, three impatient presses one after the other. Her signature style of ringing our doorbell. Kwangbae opens the door and goes back to her seat. Not so much of a warm welcome, she was more of concerned with her food. Her classes start early like Minguring. Minguring re-emerges to the table and sat beside Kwangbae and continued to eat. Minguring was in her second year at Hanlim and Kwangbae was in her third year. Pretty soon a year will pass by and both will advance to the next level of school, Kwangbae being on her final year next year. Chaen sat beside me after closing the door behind her and I served her her plate of breakfast. The controlled portion which gave her more protein than carbs, because she would flatout refuse if I served her carbs. I served her ¼ Cup of Fried Rice, Tapa, Tocino and Eggs, making sure she had extra servings of meat and an extra scoop of scrambled eggs, we both love to eat scrambled eggs while the rest love to eat Sunny Side Up eggs or Eggs over easy. I usually do a 4 egg scramble, only taking one portion of the egg and the rest is hers, her plate overflowed. She smiles after being served her breakfast and the last two plates are for Chaewon and Yuri. Then the rest of today's breakfast was served at the table where everyone could get some, pretty soon some kids from other teams will drop by to get their fill. That's why we always had everything in abundance and cooking for these kids was easy, they each had their favorites, Minjoo loved Sunny Side Up Eggs, Tapa and Garlic Fried Rice. Kwangbae loved Eggs over easy or Sunny Side Up Eggs, Tocino, Longganisa and Garlic Fried Rice. Chaen loves Tocino, Salad and Scrambled Eggs. Ideally, I can't serve her Salad for Breakfast so we reached a compromise that her Lunchbox would contain no rice, instead a Vegetable Salad using all her favorite vegetables, I may have tricked her a little as I often sneak in baby potatoes on the Salad. The kid needed some carbs to sustain her activities. Chaewon loved Tapa and anything that I could serve her for breakfast, Yuri was the same, she eats everything on the table. Might have been nobody told Chaeyeon that Potatoes is Carbs, she loves Potatoes and Corn. Corn is also Carbs, so what am I supposed to do? I found my way around her strict diet and that for me is a win. Yuri paid for Chaewon, often handing me their portion for the grocery. Although there wasn't any need to, because the four Chaebols basically covered for everyone and it's excessive might I add? Their portions for groceries were always in excess, so with Yuri's Money, I typically allocate that for snacks, often making either rice cakes, something sweet for a snack or salty depending on the days. When they all had a hard time at school and training, I make sure to give them something sweet for snacks. You can always tell if they are having a hard time in school or training. Their eyes turn into slits, wanting to kill Chaeyeon. It became customary for the team and our friends, Eunbi, Yena, Yunjin and Joo Ha to gather at the dorm and hang out for snacks. 5:30 Chaewon and Yuri leaves to help Chaewon walk the dogs, Chaewon worked as dog walker on early evenings after two hours the two will come back here for dinner, we typically hand them their dinner in a microwaveable take out containers. Which they bring back the morning after, already washed and ready to be filled with food again.

Lunch I pack it for the team, excluding the friends from other teams. I was always up early preparing their lunch boxes which included snacks, proper lunch and another snack. It was up to them how they would eat their lunchboxes as everyone of the kids had school. Our day starts at 6 AM, we practice for two hours and then the kids will go to school after our practice break. Chaen's classes were at a later time so she sticks around to dance some more, initially Minjoo had a morning schedule but upon getting into middle school she had her classes same time as Kwangbae, so the two would have to go before lunch. 10 AM, their classes end at 3 PM and they go and practice for daily evaluations and then have the daily then go back to the dorm for snacks and then dinner. 8 pm both kids will do a study session together and sometimes they would take all night reviewing, especially for Mid Terms and Final Quarterly Exams. They both have brains and beauty, if they would join Miss Korea, they'd win for sure and perhaps even have the chance to make it to Top Three or win the pageant. Filipinos love pageants, it was one of the things that we await each year. There was even training camps for that in the Philippines. It was crazy, how Filipinos would each year improve. Be in the Top Ten, Five and Three and I bet with my life that these two could win the pageant for my Korean side. Chaen was silently devouring her food, when Kwangbae cleared her throat. Sensing she was going to tell on me, I went and broke the news to Chaeyeon.

"I already decided, Chaen." I told her.

She stops eating mid-way through getting another bite.

"Decided on what Appa?" She asked me.

"What I wanted to do with my life." I replied to her.

"Isn't that singing?" She queried.

Kwangbae and Minjoo sped up their bites, fearing Chaeyeon's ill temper will resurface soon and because both kids needed to go to school. Chaeyeon was a temperamental brat, it's her way or the highway, the only reason Minjoo stayed was because she was her crush, but if you'd ask me, I think Kwangbae suited her better, because Kwangbae was kind and soft spoken like Minjoo. Kwangbae was more of acts of service and understanding by nature. She was the middle child of the Kangs, her Unnie and Namdongsaeng were the ones who attended parties for her parents, she only ever made an appearance if it was at home and only to play the Piano and then afterwards hide in obscurity. Minjoo similarly attended these lavish parties, playing instruments for the party goers, her Oppa was the more personable one, almost like a politician in the roughs. Minjoo was a reserved and shy kid. She had the opportunity to meet the Lee Sisters, until two of the Lee Sisters decided to join K-Pop Star 3. 

"It's taking photos and writing, I wanted to become a journalist. So, I decided to turn in my resignation, I already spoke with your Uncle Wonmin, by Monday I will be flying back to Milan, aegi." I replied to her. 

I let that sink in to her and awaited for her reaction, Minjoo was the first one to finish her breakfast and stood up to deposit her bowl in the sink. She kisses me on my cheek and went her way back to the Master's Bedroom. Kwangbae stayed rooted in her seat and ate slowly, chewing her food. Minjoo was always first to go and take a bath because the kid's a slow poke, she takes so much time getting ready in the morning, where as some of us are just really fast when it came to getting ready, so she takes the bathroom inside their room and Kwangbae plays with her games while waiting for Minjoo to get done. It was always like that in the last two years. 

"Well, will that make you happy Appa?" Chaen asked me softly.

"Yeah, it'll make me happy, knowing that I have learned from the masters of journalism, I can study anywhere in Milan for free, it is a privilege that came when I was born in Milan, I can study anywhere in Italy for free, no strings attached." I replied to her softly with a smile.

She smiles softly at me and nodded her head in understanding. 

"I see and I suppose not even us offering to pay for your tuition fees could stop you?" She asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Then we will support your decision, Appa. Does Seri Eomma know? Why are we talking in a low voice?" She asked me softly.

"I... I... Uhm, I already told her last night, after coming home from Harabeoji's shop. I was just trying to relay this news and being considerate of how you feel. How everyone would feel. I also wanted to ask not to join the weekly evaluations and just rest and spend quality time with everyone." I replied to her.

"We can do that, that sounds nice. I don't feel like participating for weekly evals either." She says coolly. 

Kwangbae and I breathed a sigh of relief, I captured Chaen on a side hug and placed tiny kisses on the side of her face.

"Te Amo, molto!" I exclaimed.

Which means I love you very much in Italian.

It was true, I love Chaen and the whole team, we've became like family our team plus the friends we had outside of our team. They will forever be my life's greatest treasures, my family and my kids. 

"Andiamo Mangiare! Let's eat a lot! I'll be cooking so much for you guys!" I exclaimed.

Andiamo which means Let's go and Mangiare which meant Eat in Italian. Two words I love to say to them, because as much as I am an Italian Citizen, came my Filipino Heritage of being Hospitable and Caring. It's like no better remedy than having hot food when you're feeling down trodden and out of luck. They will learn to keep this tradition, the three of them will always remember Alex and I's Legacy. Two of the three will even end up naming their kids after us and I can say then that we are happy and content.

A/N: 

Thank you for reading this chapter and for your support. I truly appreciate everyone who is reading and loving how Forelsket Series unfolded. It's been a while since I started this Series and though I really didn't mean for it to span out to seven different stories, each one unique in their own right. I wrote it because I love all 12 of them and AleXa, please support all Fourteen of them always. Please spread light and love. Stay Golden Reader!

- Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 78 13
After all the drama form the previous book, what will happen to all of them? Will be there more drama? Will someone get feelings for Y/N? Will Y/N ge...
5.4K 226 5
The story is about how Sakura and Chaeyeon spend their last day together as IZ*ONE 's member. Lets see how their friendship is going to the future.
24K 835 23
Chaekura Fanfic ( Complete ) In which, Sakura fell in love with Chaeyeon. How will Sakura befriend with Chaeyeon?
117K 5.3K 200
When Y/N suddenly finds himself tied to Hyewon, will they find a way to separate from each other and go back to their old lives? Or will Y/N be able...