Decisions.

Haneul's POV:

I've been thinking about pursuing my college in Milan. After two years of spending time with Alex, my kids and everyone in the team. I have now figured out where I needed to be and it is behind the lenses of my camera and covering Team A when they get to debut. It was tough to decide but I knew it was inevitable to have an ultimate decision on the matter. I chose to study in Milan and better myself, while Korea had Art Universities and Colleges, I would have to spend money on my studies whereas in Milan, I get to study for free and wouldn't have to worry about my tuition fees, I could then make websites on the side as I have been learning Website Development while I was training in Korea, I've already got my certificate for Web Development. I've been taking online classes at a local college, this was in case I do not make the cut for debut, I have a fall back. I was aware that all this may end so soon, especially after Minami was cut heartlessly by Chaen, I tried to understand the kid and what her reasons were for cutting Minami out of the team. Her reasons were Minami won't survive the cut throat industry of K-Pop and so she thought it was best if Minami was cut as early as when we aren't set to debut yet. Kwangbae was heartbroken for Minami, it took her quite a few weeks to let go of her anger towards Chaen, but rather than maintaining distance, Kwangbae still made an effort to be present on Chaen's drinking sprees. She still serves as Chaen's company on nights the kid really just wanted to unwind. Alex and I were doing great, we are fine, we went to several vacation trips to the Philippines and even went to other parts of Asia such as Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. Mostly meeting my other cousins from the Father side who could afford to take trips. We would bring back so many keepsakes for the team and for ourselves. I had rolls of films with our memories and looking at those photos, I was sure I can be better if I were to study in Milan and comeback to Korea to cover my Team A. So, leading up to this decision, I always sang some sad songs and had a talk with Alex last night regarding my plans for my future and our future. This would be the last week that I spend with my Team A. Alex have made several friends from other Classes within WM, such as Yunjin who she met online when she was still doing K-Pop Covers, the two were surprised to have met again within WM Training. She also met her bias Kazoo from Ye-Ah! who was kicked out of her group and Kazoo, tried to get into WM Training but was unfortunately placed in a lower class as ours. Kazoo was best friends with Kwangbae and was friends with Minjoo. Apparently, the two had been helping Kazoo make the move and they even spent a weekend shooting her audition tape. Kwon Eunbi is her real name and a popular Chaebol Heiress like Kwangbae and Minjoo, only adopting Kazoo as a stage name, for what reason, I am dumbfounded myself. Alex's reaction to my plans were met with anger and expletives. I brushed everything off, because it was Alex, her filthy mouth had no control really, which made her a notorious member of Team A. No one dared mess with Alex and my Team A, simply because she could be intimidating with just a stare, everyone would back down from what they were doing. She always had an intimidating look in her eyes that scared anyone who would dare mess with her and her friends. So Team A all the more became untouchable bunch of kids with Alex and I guiding the kids. We always encouraged the kids to do their best each week and to show why they were in the team. We slept last night crying in each other's arms, until she was tired and fell asleep. It saddens me that she cried so much when it was just distance between us and in a couple of years or so, I'd be done with my studies. I would return to Korea and that was my promise I intend to keep. It was Monday and most Mondays we typically have new choreography and song to present on our Evaluations. Next Monday, I would be flying back to Milan, I already bought a one way ticket. I woke up early today to make breakfast for my kids and be somewhat less sad about my impending departure from the training. I sang Armi Millare's Kapit a song she recently released that encapsulates my wish to hold on to these memories of my Team A and the friends we made in training. 

Sa gabing kay dilim...

Hinahanap ko ang kahulugan ng mga panahong lumipas lang