Break Free Miss Miyawaki.

Alex's POV:

Ever since Haneul witnessed Chaen break her heart, she was worried that Chaen might revert back to the monster she has become. So, Yerin and I needed to work on Sakura. It was the day after the incident and it was Sakura's time off. Yerin read Jurina's mind and Yerin had me warned about Jurina's plan of filming Sakura without her consent doing the nasty today. Yerin could read minds while Haneul and I could only read those we shared a bond with, it was Yerin's gift from the heavens to make her task easier to accomplish, which took her about 7 years now. The kid was sincere and honest and doesn't take any shortcuts. But this time she knew there was no way Sakura could escape this unless Sakura backs out of the deed herself. I've been talking with Sakura's thoughts, I was telling her not to come or to decline. But the kid decided to go on with it. We have now reached the hotel where Jurina was staying. She rings the doorbell and Jurina opened the door for her. She ushers Sakura into the room. Jurina in turn didn't waste any time and had Sakura naked in a matter of a few seconds, kissing the kid and touching her all over until her clothes were peeled off. Jurina laid her on the bed and I saw the camera recording her already. It was the last chance I had.

"Don't do it, Sakura. Leave the room!" I whispered to her.

As Jurina kissed her neck before going down a trail. She relaxes herself and then speaks up to Jurina.

"I can't do this, Senpai. I value our team and the relationship we built as co-workers. It would be too awkward, Senpai." She says and gets up to get her clothes and stuff.

She got herself dressed in the bathroom and left right away. Crisis averted. I stayed behind and saw Jurina getting the footage she shot and Yerin appears in the room with me.

"Unnie, she's going to edit this footage and make it look like she and Sakura had sex and show it to Murashige-san later at their dorm. Please hurry and warn Hii-chan. To watch out. Tell her to start filming once Murashige-san and Matsui-san starts talking. We need a copy of this video as proof and we need to show it to Sakura so she would know what's going on." Yerin says to me.

I teleported to the 48 Dorms and found Hii-chan on her phone, watching a movie. It would take another 30 minutes before Jurina got to this dorm, I quickly checked in on Sakura and I found her already in her apartment she rented away from the 48 dorms. She looks at WM website and was reading how to submit a video application for training as an Idol with WM. This excited me, she also had another window reading about how trainee life was at WM, she was thinking she would go for a company that allows her to still use her phone and her laptop. She had to have access to those for her Obaasan to contact her anytime. WM didn't restrict phones as long as you are using it for practice videos, listening to songs and actually improving your skills as an Idol to be. Calls to family are allowed too, but not to a boyfriend or girlfriend. She was thinking about it and what caused her to seek another option was purely based on her feeling unsatisfied with her skills as a J-Idol. She wanted to improve herself and she knows that to be able to do this, she needed to break free from her J-Idol life and actually be in a different place and challenge her chances. I ought to whisper to her that she should go for it but I knew I needed to be with Hitomi right now and guide her to shooting a hidden camera for her conversation with Murashige-san. 

I mentally prepared myself for this, I knew it was going to happen, a feeling in the gut but I wasn't sure that it was this magnitude of lies Matsui have created. I briefly tapped into her mind earlier before parting ways with Yerin, because Yerin couldn't explain what was happening, she held my hand and divulged to me all the information I needed to execute the plan we had of intercepting the fabricated sex video. It started a week ago when Jurina and Anna, the two closest friends that Sakura had in the 48 groups made a bet that Jurina won't get to have Sakura in bed by the end of the week, Jurina won't be outdone, she said she could and thus the bet began. It was a Friday night and their bet started last Saturday, so Jurina really had to push the envelope here. I went back to Hii-chan and whispered to her that she needed to be ready.