Submit

By sleepingatlast66

When Masters Harry and Zayn find their marriage and life as they knew it poisoned by the very thing they had... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

6

376 20 13
By sleepingatlast66

Taking a seat in the lobby Louis scanned the room feeling it begin to spin as words swirled in his head, "You're never getting out of here."

"No master could want you,"

"Did you really think he'd want you?"

"Skips don't get good masters," 

He remembers hearing every insult clearly the day his results came in the mail. He remembers his mother sobbing when he read aloud the day he had to report to skip academy for further education. 

"At least you got marked educated," Oli remarks sitting next to the boy on his front porch, the two sixteen-year-olds had been friends since primary school where Louis told off one of Oli's bullies, the older yet much smaller one - at the time - swore Louis was a dominant from his overpowering demeanor even as children.

No one could've prepared Oli, or Louis' family that the word Skip would've been anywhere on the sheet of paper regarding the boy's status in the world. He thought he passed the test with flying colors.

"R-right," Louis mutters poking at the dirt with a stick he found, he glances at his friend with a supportive smile, "Ma-maybe you can adopt me," he attempts a joke knowing the tears in his eyes along with his cracking voice gave away his own pain at his friend receiving a test score he thought he should've had.

Oli frowns tucking his own results into his coat pocket, "If-if there was ever a-a time that I can help you-"

"Oli," Louis starts meeting his friend's eyes, the tears course down his cheeks, "I-I can't restest until I'm signed for, e-even then t-there's nothing you can do, I-I'm a-a fucking skip with no rights, e-educated or not," the boy sniffles grabbing his friend's hand, "J-just promise me y-you'll be a good owner," his earthy eyes leaving his friends as he glances down toward his neighbors, the event that took place ten years ago burned into his memory.

"I promise Lou," Oli swears wiping his own cheeks, "Be-be a good skip,"

"I promise Oli," Louis whispers softly seeing his new owner exiting from the office once more with a manilla folder tucked between his arm and side, "Ready to go?" The room had settled, Louis stood taking one last glance of the room in full, the white walls, stiff and uncomfortable chairs, and dreary lights, "Definitely."

Placing a hand on Louis' back, Harry leads him to his SUV opening the back door behind the driver's side, "What's that?" Louis questions sliding on the seat furrowing his eyebrows toward the folder Harry pitched in the passenger seat, "That's your file, baby," Harry replies bringing the seatbelt across Louis' chest buckling it for the boy, "I-I can do it," Louis mumbles placing his own hands over Harry's, their eyes meeting when the man offers him a smile, "Why don't you just let me?" 

The skip gulps nodding softly, "Um, um c-can I read it?"

"Read what baby?" Harry returns having closed Louis' door getting into the driver's seat starting the car, "My-my file,"

"We can read it together at home," their eyes meet once more in the rearview mirror, Louis' breath hitches seeing the emerald orbs piercing into him, he felt himself begin spiraling when the car shifted from park to reverse, the skip darts his look out the window seeing the building shrinking as they backed from it.

Louis didn't think he'd ever see the outside of the agency from this view. The view from inside his new owner's car. He had an owner. Louis had officially been fucking signed for.

Shakily inhaling he felt tears prick his eyes, flickering his look to the rearview once more he flinches seeing the forest eyes staring at him as if almost waiting for him to meet them, "S-sir?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Yo-you signed f-for me, f-for good, right?" Harry's light exhale which resembles a light-hearted laugh brings comfort to a quickly spiraling Louis, eye contact breaks as Harry glances momentarily at the road coming to a stop sign, "Yes, you're mine forever," the owner pauses adjusting the rearview mirror to focus solely on the skip in the backseat with wide anticipating oceanic pools filling with tears, "Baby boy,"

If there was one thing to be said about Brooke Karr, it's that she hated her job. Brooke was a submissive, she wore a ring to cover her marking and wore enough black to cover the submissive pastel every sub seemed to ooze. Her mother was a Dominant, her father was a submissive, she knew from an early age the probability of getting Dominant was slim to none, so she focused her studies on at least scoring in the high percentage of Submissive. 

The select few that scored high enough not to need a dominant in the world, they just couldn't marry or reproduce.

Brooke felt that was a reward as she shuffled into her daytime job as a high-end personal shopper, she sucked in the bubble she had blown with her cherry red gum, winking at one of the many prowling dominates that stood in her section waiting for the woman to pass them, "You're early," Michael purred raising a suggestive eyebrow toward her, "I'm also busy," she muttered, "Who called you in before noon?" he questions knowing it wasn't Brooke's style to arrive before the sun begun to set on the day, "Harry Malik,"

One of her old friends from college before the girl dropped out to fully succumb to her ranking, "That's the bastard that pays well, 'innit?"

"Why yes Michael, I am," Harry retorts narrowing his gaze toward the submissive who gasped apologizing purposefully, "If you could refrain from using any further profanity around my little one," Harry growls gesturing to Louis who stood in tatted sweats that looked as if they'd been through the ringer, he's wearing a worn pair of vans, hair looking as if he's just crawled from bed, stuffed in Harry's coat the covered him from being seen.

Brooke smirks seeing Michael back away sheepishly, "Thank you," she mutters glancing at the boy, "He's new," 

"Inks still wet on the paper," Harry muses ruffling the boy's hair pulling him close to his side shielding him, he adjusts his coat to cover most of Louis' face, the skip resisting the urge to fight him while simultaneously fidgeting in the hold, he needed to address why his new owner felt comfortable enough to call him "little one", Louis took great fucking offense to it.

Brooke grabs the clothes she'd pulled from her rack holding them toward Harry, "The smallest sizes we have without going to our bigger store-"

"I can't today, we just need to get by until we can all go out," Harry remarks taking the few sweaters and pants she'd handed him, Brooke nods leading the pair to the dressing rooms, "And I almost forgot," she mumbles grabbing one final piece, she unlocks the room opening the door for the two to step into, "I saved the last pair of these as well,"

Louis groans shrugging from the coat, "H-Harry no, I-I don't like those-"

The master takes the pair of overalls with a coo, "Thank you, Brooke, I'll call you if we need anything further."

Taking a seat on the bench in the room Harry points to the V of his legs, "Come here, baby," Louis rolls his eyes scanning the room as he trudges over, "I-I can get dressed-" he cuts himself short remembering the rumor that the government hid cameras in dressing rooms, "Ha-Harry?" the owner stays mute lifting Louis' shirt off him, he unties the string on Louis' pants sliding them down his legs as well, "Harry?" Louis repeats, the master clearing his throat as he unfolds a pair of pants silently telling Louis to step into them, he brings them to the boy's hips fastening them.

"sir?" Louis whispers, afraid the rumors were true and that's why the man didn't speak to him, he holds his breath until the man slides a sweater on him nudging his stomach with his knuckle, "What are you doing, baby?"

"W-where are the cameras?" Louis asks softly leaning on Harry's shoulders while he slides the boy's feet into a new pair of vans, "There are no cameras in here, silly boy, just you and me,"

Patting Louis' thigh, Harry returns to a normal sitting position pointing to the corner of the room, "Walk over there, let Daddy see,"

"Daddy?"

Louis trips over his own feet as he repeats the word with fear, the haunting reminder of a course he took while in the academy was on Masters and their preferred titles, one of which was Daddy or Papa, Harry corrected Louis earlier in saying "Master," clearly he wanted that title, why the fuck would he refer to himself as daddy?

Harry grabs Louis' wrist helping him right himself on his feet, he motions once more to the corner of the room, "We don't have all day,"

"W-who's daddy?"

"Me," Harry replies twirling his finger in the air, feeling the coldness return Louis shakes his head, "Y-you can, you can-can take me back, I-I don't want-" The master sighs checking the tags on the clothes he had in his hand, "We have one more thing to try on," Louis furrows his eyebrows, did the man not hear him?

The "man" grabs the pair of overalls he holds them up to Louis beckoning him to return in front of him, "No-no I-I don't like those, I-I don't like this, I-I really, really don't think I'm a-a good-" His protests are cut short when Harry stands from the bench reaching for Louis' arm, the skip shrieks backing into the door hurriedly unlocking the stall bolting from the room.

Fleeing from his new owner, Louis whimpers scanning the store for somewhere to hide, thinking if he gave his new master this much trouble from the go he'd be returned to the agency. He'd be back with his friend. He'd take a mouth-soaping and lashing from Luke any day if it meant he could hug Ashton one last time and not have to play house with Harry. 

His time to think is cut short when he's lifted off the ground and secured in someone's hold, he glances up to see Harry. Beginning to thrash in the hold, Louis screams for help from anyone in the store. Louis refused for this to be happening, he would not be going home with any master that had the slightest inclination that Louis Tomlinson could be a fucking baby. He was an educated skip for God's sake! 

Suddenly the uproar from the boy is silenced with a gasp his thigh had been smacked twice punishingly causing the boy to still his movements, "Don't make daddy punish you on your first day," Louis sobs at the threat, he shakes his head pushing away from the man, "Yo-you're not my-my daddy," he mewls, Harry begins humming forcing Louis' head to his shoulder swaying with the boy, "My sleepy baby, what a dramatic day,"

........

- Comment -

- Follow-

- Vote -

- Emma :> -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.4K 20
A lot has happened since Harry and Louis were matched together. They were able to quickly and almost completely get over everything that has brought...
44.2K 2.8K 30
*completed* Highest ranking: #4 in bottomharry #7 in zarrystylik #2 in zouis "He left me zee, He abandoned me" harry sobbed holding onto zayn tightl...
498 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. • Zarry AU • College/ Univer...
237K 6.3K 16
Every person is assigned a soulmate, except for the few who are unmatchable. The person assigned would be a dominant, master, or whatever they wish t...