[COMPLETE Book 1-4] Nothing B...

By Rose_Romantica

[Multi-book series will be 40+ chapters with 1000+ words each chapter] Book One Description: Monoma has a cru... More

Book One-2
Book One-3
Book One-4
Book One-5
Book One-6
Book One-7
Book One-8
Book One-9
Book One-10
Book Two-1
Book Two-2
Book Two-3
Book Two-4
Book Two-5
Book Two-6
Book Two-7
Book Two-8
Book Two-9
Book Two-10
Book Two-11
Book Two-12
Book Two-13
Book Two-14
Book Two-15
Book Three-1
Book Three-2
Book Three-3
Book Three-4
Book Three- 5
Book Three-6
Book Three-7
Book Three-8
Book Three-9
Book Three-10
Book Three-11
Book Three-12
Book Three-13
Book Three: 14
Book Three: 15
Book Three: 16
Book Three-17
Book Three: 18
Book Three: 19
Book Three-20
Book Four-1
Book Four-2
Book Four-3
Book Four-4
Book Four-5
Book Four-6
Book Four-7
Book Four-8
Book Four-9
Book Four-10
Book Four-11
Book Four-12
Book Four-13
Book Four-14
Book Four-15
Book Four-16
Book Four- 17
Book Four-18
Book Four-19
Book Four- 20

Book One-1

24 0 0
By Rose_Romantica

A class and B class never really saw eye to eye due to one of the students in B class always making it hard for them to get along with their B-side counterparts. When they were first years most people just shrugged off Monoma's words, they didn't give a damn about what he said. He didn't know the troubles that they went through in 1-A. After the attack on Japan, Monoma's tune changed, but not a lot. Especially after they had Shinzo be in their class.

He felt as if having the male in B class was like having an Ace up their sleeve. In their last year of school, things quieted down and they were able to focus on their studies more. As it came to be their last semester in school, A and B class came together to play a large game of 'Never have I ever', for shits and giggles to see just who'd win it and who was the weakest link. They played in groups of twelve that were all randomized by different colored papers that Mina and Kendo had cut up together for it.

In the same group were Jiro, Mina, Krishima, Denki, Bakugo, Momo, Todoroki, Shinzo, Kendo, Monoma and Yuki. Bakugo was the one who started them off.

"Never have I ever had to go to the school's nurses office due to breaking my damn body."

Yuki and Midoriya placed one of their fingers down. Monoma didn't know that Yuki ever hurt herself so badly she had to go to the nurse's office. Midoriya shook his head. "You just had to go and attack me directly didn't you Kaachan?"

"You aren't the only idiot here who doesn't know how to stop breaking bones. Asaya doesn't know how to do that either, dumbass."Bakugo said seriously "I swear you two are reckless."

Next after him was Todoroki. "Never have I ever slipped out of the dorms just to fight a peer in one of the training grounds."

Bakugo was pissed but placed a finger down as did Midoriya. Kendo then went. "Never have I ever failed a test."

Yuki had to speak up. "Are we talking school tests here or like any type of test? With this school being a hero school you gotta be more specific Kendo."

"Right, sorry. Any type of test. Be it for our license or a school test" Kendo said with a smile

Monoma, Todoroki, Denki, Mina and Bakugo all placed a finger down. Midoriya then went. "Never have I ever slept with anyone."

All of them but Yuki placed her finger down. Midoriya was shocked. "Really Yuki? You haven't?"

She shook her head no. "I'm ugly who'd want to be around me Midoriya?"

He looked at her sadly, but said nothing. It was then Momo went. "Never have I slept with more than one person throughout our years here in UA."

Monoma, Shinzo, Denki, Bakugo, Kirishima and Jiro all placed a finger down. Denki then went. "Never have I ever done anything dangerous in my internships."

Midoriya, Kirishima and Yuki all placed a finger down. Bakugo was shocked to see that Midoriya had only one finger up. It was then Mina's turn. "Never have I ever come from a rich family."

Todoroki and Momo both placed a finger down. Kirishima then went. "Never have I ever made anyone sad cry before."

Bakugo groaned out and placed a finger down and Kendo had to force down one of Monoma's fingers. Monoma huffed out. "Kendo, why did you do that?"

"You made Yuki cry in the second year when we had found out who her half brother was. Yuki had come to a few of us in B-class about how you had talked down to her and treated her like crap because of who her brother was." Kendo said seriously

Monoma had no idea his words had gotten to Yuki so badly, he looked to her only to see that she was on her phone.

Jiro then went, "Never have I ever stayed within my own comfort Zone."

Shinzo and Yuki placed one of their fingers down. "Really Jiro, you're gonna do me like that? I see how you are."

"Sorry, I just had to make sure you were still paying attention."

"I am, big brother Keigo is blowing up my phone asking me questions that I don't want to talk about."

"Oh. Okay."

Shinzo then went. "Never have I cheated on my significant other."

Denki placed his finger down as he sighed out. "Man you had to go and do that didn't you?"

Yuki raised an eyebrow between the two males. "I knew you two had been a thing in second year, but I didn't think you two split because of cheating...shesh That's harsh."

"Yeah and I'm the first one out cause of it...Oh well." Denki said with a shrug

It was then Monoma's turn. "Never have I ever been humiliated by a parent or sibling out in public while on duty."

Todoroki and Yuki both placed a finger down. Yuki sighed out "Alright so it's my turn I guess...hm, never have I ever mocked or thought of any of my classmates as rivals at any time."

"You sneaky bitch!" Bakugo growled out angered

"What?" Yuki said confused

"Not only did that get me out, but you specifically called my ass out! I thought we were friends!?"

"Hm? Me, your friend? I thought I was just another 'extra' to you." She said sarcastically "And I wasn't aiming to get your dumb brains out, I was aiming to get the dumb dumb next to you out. He had specifically said something to make me place a finger down because of Keigo smothering the hell out of me in second year. So I had to get him back for it."

"Oh really? You were personally attacking me Asaya, that's pretty low of you." Monoma said with a scoff

"So says the moron who doesn't know how to bite his tongue."Yuki said with a scowl

"Alright, Alright. Let's calm down here. There's still eight people here, until there is one, let's continue." Kendo said with a weak smile

Bakugo huffed out and crossed his arms as he watched the others play. Todoroki then continued the game. "Never have I ever slept with or dated male."

"Now that's cold bro." Kirishima said shaking his head as he placed his finger down

Along with him was Shinzo and Midoriya, Making Midoriya go out. Yuki tilted her head to the side looking at Midoriya. "Are you and Bakugo a thing or am I just assuming stuff cause of how close you two are?"

Midoriya said nothing which made her eyes widen a bit. "No way...duuude!"

"Shut up nerd!" Bakugo said flustered

"Woooow, aight, I see how it is." Yuki said nodded her head chuckling a bit

"Did you really not know Yuki? They've been holding hands and kissing each other in the dorms since the beginning of third year. "Mina said confused

"Does it look like I'm invested in the lives of those who pretty much hate me?" Yuki asked Mina curiously

Mina frowned. "I...I see. Sorry. I forgot."

"Don't worry about it."

Kendo then went "Never have I ever cursed-and yes Damn it will be known as a swear word."

All of them but Yuki placed a finger down, what Kendo said made Kirishima and Todoroki get out. Kendo was surprised that Yuki hadn't gotten out with what she had said. "You've never cursed?"

She shook her head no. "Why should I? What's it going to do for me but make me be like everyone else here who is corrupted in one way or another?"

"Fair...Fair."

Momo then went. "Never have I listened to music while I study."

All of them but Yuki placed a finger down, with that Shinzo and Mina got out. It was then Jiro's turn. "Never have I ever hit one of our classmates outside of practices."

Momo and Kendo both placed a finger down. It was then Yuki's turn. "Hm...Never have I ever kissed anyone before."

The three girls placed their fingers down which made Jiro and Momo get out. Kendo was stunned about what she had said. "Wow, so you're completely innocent huh?"

"Like I said...I'm ugly who the heck would want me?" Yuki said sadly

Kendo felt bad for Yuki but continued to play the game. "Never have I ever traveled outside of Japan."

Yuki shook her head. "Neither have I."

"Really? I was told by Momo that you had."

"Tch, no. I have a fear of being in large bodies of water so being on a boat is a no-no and I don't want to ever leave japan." Yuki said with a frown

"Huh...okay then."

"I'm sorry Kendo, but I'm going to call you out on this and this is on you girl." Yuki stated "Never have I ever dated Monoma."

Kendo's green eyes widen. "What?! H-How did you find that out?!"

Yuki placed her hand down and gave her a weak smile. "Some of class B likes to gossip to me since I do see some of you as friends."She said as she laced her hands together in front of her

She sighed out. "Well, I guess you won that. I'll let our teachers know that you get one free day off."

"It was close though."

"Yeah, it was. Though I gotta ask, what would have gotten you out that I would have known?"

"Hm, for you? It probably should have been. 'Never have I ever self doubted myself', cause I do that...more than I want to admit to myself."

Kendo frowned at her. "Girl you really do have self confidence issues. How did you get this far with that type of mentality?"

"Big bro therapy. He's been helping me boost my confidence little by little...but it's not working that well. More than a few times he's stopped me from killing myself. It why he was blowing up my phone. Cause before this...I told him that the dark thoughts were in my head again."

Kendo got up and she pulled Yuki up as well. "You poor thing, I'm sorry. I should have asked if you were okay with this before dragging you into it."

"It's fine, it was nice to see just how messed up my classmates are." Yuki said before she shook her head. "Now I know who not to be around. Ya'll be messed up."

Yuki's phone then went off and she sighed out. "It's Keigo...I need to answer this or he'll fly into school grounds to pick my derp butt up."

"Alright."

Yuki then went outside of the gym room and she answered her phone. "Sorry about that bro...I was playing a game with my peers. Seems like I'm the weakest link with them."

"Hey it's alright. Did you at least have fun playing with them?" Keigo asked

"Eh, for the most part, the people I was grouped with could have been better. I was called out more than once."

"Sorry to hear that kid, so listen we need to have a serious talk missy."

"About what?"

"Your lack of a significant other. Even I dated at your age, you can't seriously think that you'd be able to go through school and not at least have someone you have a crush on."

Yuki sighed out. "I do have a crush on someone, but...it's complicated and I found out tonight that he's a player, and that he is bisexual. Not that I have a problem with the bisexual thing-but the player part..yeah I have a big problem with that."

"Well...do you still want to do that one thing when you get out of high school?"

"Yeah, I'm going to have an internship there after graduating here. I already got the acceptance letter. The teachers here already know that I'm not going to be a full-time hero and they were alright with it since my quirk isn't as powerful as the others. I feel sorta useless here though. I shouldn't have been placed in A class when I was, I shouldn't have been recommended to be here. But I was and I don't know if I can keep up with the expectations of my peers bro."

Keigo sighed out as he heard her speak. "Listen, things aren't always going to be rainbows and sunshine, if you're not even going to be a full-time hero then don't worry about how you do in those courses. Just be you. I know it's going to be hard, but it's going to be alright. I'll be at your side no matter what. We're family Yuki and I'm not letting you deal with all of your hardships on your own."

Yuki was tearing up, hearing her brother speak, she slid to the ground as she hugged her knees to her chest. "Bro...I'm scared of what's going to happen to me. What if it doesn't work out?"

"It will. I promise you that it will."

"And if you're wrong?"

"I highly doubt that I will, but if that slim chance does happen. Then I'll be there to build you back up again. You need to have more control over your thoughts and confidence. You're almost out of high school, which means that you're almost at that age where things can get real at any point in time for you."

"I...I guess you're right on that."

"Yuki, it'll be alright. I got your back, so don't sweat the little stuff."

"O...okay bro. T-Thank you."

"Of course, I'm here for you. I love you little sis."

She wiped her eyes with her sleeve and smiled weakly. "I...I love you too big bro. I'll see you when I graduate."

"That you will little missy."

Keigo then hung up the phone and Yuki stayed where she was for a bit to collect herself only to hear footsteps getting closer to where she was. "Well-well, so this is where you went. Crying because of how lame you are?"

Instantly her mood changed, she placed her phone in her pocket as she went up to Monoma who had taunted her. She slapped him hard against the face and glared at him.

"Shut your fucking face before you end up on the ground paralyzed! I'm done and sick of your shit! I hate you and I hate the bull shit you constantly say to me and to A class! I hate that out of everyone in our fucking grade I had to end up in the same damn group as your dumb ass! You're the main fucking reason I don't date or trust anyone in this damn fucking school! You're nothing more than an immature brat who thinks that their bite is bigger than their bark!" Yuki growled out irate in a rather loud voice

Her speaking how she had gotten the attention of A and B class, people were stunned at how quickly Yuki went from 0 to 100. None of them were expecting Yuki to slap Monoma on the face or swear at him. Monoma was taken back, he didn't think she'd have the back bone to talk back to him-sadly he was mistaken. When Yuki didn't get anything back from the blond male she scoffed.

"That's what I thought, keep your idiotic comments to yourself." Yuki said coldly before she walked back to A class dorms.

As she got closer to the dorms Bakugo had caught up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder only for her to grab his hand and throw him over her shoulder. "Don't touch me." She said coldly

"Damn you're moody, what the hell happened to you?" Bakugo groaned out in pain

"Well taking into consideration that I felt completely called out and left out with everything that was being said in that stupid game. My stupid brother just had to call me to remind me of how much of a damn loser I am compared to everyone else. The icing on the cake was being mocked by that dipshit Monoma. I'm going to be so fucking happy when I get out of this damn school, that way I don't have to deal with any of you anymore." Yuki stated before she walked past Bakugo

Bakugo knew that something was wrong with her and it wasn't everything that she had mentioned to him. There was more to it, he just had to figure out what. He didn't see her as an 'extra' as she had called out earlier, he actually did see her as a friend. Even if she was crazy insane with how she used her quirk, her being as she was made him enjoy the time that he had around her and made him realize that if he kept pushing people away he wouldn't become the hero that he wanted to be when he graduated high school. It was because of her beating sense into him in their training courses that he realize just how messed up his mind was.

He got up and dusted himself off, it wasn't long afterwards the rest of the people who were in the small group went up to him. "Where's Yuki?" Midoriya asked

"Back at the dorms...she's really moody. That dumb ass Monoma really got on her nerves, I don't know what the hell her problem is but she's never flipped me over before and that all on itself is a problem." Bakugo said annoyed

"Then we need to figure out how to get her to not be moody then." Shoto stated

"Yeah...you should probably leave that to us girls." Mina said before she, Jiro, Momo and Kendo all went to check up on Yuki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.8K 24
When four great powers come together - they form a typhoon. Volleyball was how they met, but it wasn't what kept them together. Two owls, a cat and a...
2.8K 70 7
What will Dabi do when he finds out that he has a daughter with Hawks? I also do NOT own the characters or the art used! Except for Kouya Todoroki Ta...
55K 1.8K 38
*Completed* ~ "You're late, bird." "Y-yeah, I got distracted." "With what?" "Hero stuff- you know, you gotta keep up appearances!" ~ Kenji Takahashi...
7K 345 19
"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myself." Hitoshi Shinso finally knows what he's gonna be. He's going to be a great hero...