๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -Silver-69-69

๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“... More

๐Ÿ’‹ ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษดแดแด›แด‡ ๐Ÿ’‹
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015

003

343 39 59
By -Silver-69-69

__________
___________________
(>▽<) Don't be a Ghost reader.
Vote the chap before proceeding 😃
The chapter is quite creepy and distrubing for your mental health.(>▽<)
________________________

TRIGGER Warning
Mention of Rape , Sucide , Stalking , Obessed yandere tendencies
_

____________________
_________

KIYO

Two Days Later

"How dare you kidnapped me?? You pychotic bitch!!!!" Her annoying voice reaches to my ears but I ignored her.

I'm busy stalking My Mikey on Instagram. He posted a story on Ig 2mins ago. A candid pic of him eating Dorayaki.

Goddamn He's fucking cute. Mikey got a huge following of 5M. Not surprising at all as he's a famous elite Motorbike Racer. But he hates clicking pictures and being on social media. His account managed by Emma. And She's really good at handling it I must say.

I never check his comments section of any of his pictures. All his Underage Minor Fangirl explodes their ovaries over him and types thirty comments.

If I started reading his comment section , I might commit mass Genocide who knows???

"What did I ever do To You bitch????" That bitch cusses me again and is struggling to get rid of the ropes. She's tied in the chair right before me and cussing me for 30mins now.

I grit my teeth and shoves my phone into my Jean pocket. I walk towards her , her eyes met mine and her nose flares in frustration. I smirk at her pathetic situation and My palm met her right cheeks.

*Slap*

She jerks sideways due to the impact. Warm tears gathers in the corner of her eyes and All I could do is offer my sadist smile. "This Slap is For Touching something that's You shouldn't" I grab a fist of her hair and force her to look into mine.

My glaze's murderous and she could feel it in the air too. She swallows a lump in her throat and looks at me with confusion. I deliver a scoff at her so called innocence. "Sano Manjiro?? Remember him???" I ask and pull her black hair even more which made me earn a growl from her.

She suck sharp breath and says "I.. I.. I'm just a fan of him. Nothing much" her voice stammers and she looks scared as fuck which she should cuzz I AM SOMEONE every girl who thinks of my mikey SHOULD BE SCARED OF.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and give one more slap at her right cheek.
"Just a fan of him??? Is Fangirling means Harassing your idol in a fucking party???? My Mikey was looking so uncomfortable cuz of You!!! You think I'll let it slide this easily??" I spat on her. I'm fucking angry on this bitch. If Ace didn't come sooner I will end her pathetic life with my own hands.

After Leaving the party , I dig into her profile and the Information I found about her was enough of Boil My and Ace's blood. He made her KIDNAPPED yesterday and Kept her in his Torture Room.

"Are You having fun without Me , Darling??" A well known voice intruped me from having fun with this bitch. I yank her hairs off and turn my focus on the guy learning against the doorframe.

Dark eyes and well groomed hairs and shaving. A ear piercing in his left ear and tattoo all over his both arms and chest , wearing only his cargo pants and with No shirt on flexing his Masculine toned body.

Ace - Japan's Notorious Yakuza.

I cross my arms and stood beside this bitch "You are late!!! Where the fuck were You being????" I says dryly. His smirk never left his face as he walks towards us slowly and says "I was busy with some work , Did You miss me that much??" He says just to tease and wrapped his hand over my shoulder.

"I have ton of important works rather than missing You" I scoff. "Come on!! Don't lie , stalking your Lil Mickey Mouse is the Only Important work You do" Ace says and shrug off.

Och personal attack!!!

I roll my eyes and get away from his grip over my shoulder "Don't be jealous of him. I know he is Lucky to have me but still Jealously is an ugly emotion" I smirk at him still crossing my hand across my chest.

He pop his hip and says "Says The One , Who kidnapped a chick just because She touched You Mikey Mouse" His grin only become wider at I shot him a glare.

Mikey mouse was the name I have given to My Mikey But this Fucker !!! He uses it more than me. Is he Obsessed with My Mikey too???? Why God why?? Why did You make My Mikey So desirable??? Every fucking human wants him!!!

"Both of You are pychopath!!!!!!!!" That bitch yells and we focus our attention on her ugly face. "IS you Intel about her is correct???" Ace asks me. His voice turn dark and serious immediately. "My Intel never went wrong" I tell me proudly.

Ace walks towards the bitch and she gives him a glare. Both of them looking at each other with dead eyes. "Is it true that You paid A whole Gang of Goons to Rape Your ex's Girlfriend???" Ace asks her dead serious and she froze to death.

Ovioo she did. Her name's Lisa Saimori. Daughter of A politician. 2years back She paid A Gang of Goons to Rape the Girlfriend of Her Ex. That poor Girl Got gang raped and Out of shame she suicided. Police investigated and found Lisa guilty but her father saved her Ass. Her Ex left Japan too and went missing.

This bitch's a pure pychopath and not in a good way. I'm obsessed with Mikey too but I would never pay someone to rape his girlfriend or wife.

I could never hurt my Mikey like this!!!!! If he fell in love with  someone else who makes him happy I would rather end my own life. But I could never hurt him in any ways!!!!!! Never!!!!

"Pls Leave me alone....." Lisa ends up bawling her crocodile tears. I roll my eyes and glance at Ace.

Damn Ace is angry!!!! Believe me If I am telling you that Ace never gets angry too quickly and if he does and it's end for You.

And I know the reason of his warth. Even though Ace's Yakuza But he has a soft corner of Women and kids. He has some fucked up morals as mine. And Crimes including Sex and human trafficking Ace never appreciated and So do I.

That's why Lisa deserve to die.

"Darling , Leave the room" Ace order me and I stiff Feeling his Harsh tone. "But why??" I ask. "Cuz That's what I say" he growl as his eyes fixed on terrified Lisa.

I left the room and soon enough I hear 4gun shot inside from the room.

Bye bye bitch!!!! See u in hell!!! Or pray that We never met again even in hell or next time I will make your life worst than any Hell.

Soon the door swing open and Ace come out holding his gun. Smoke come out of the tip of the gun.

"What a Pain" Ace complaint and ruffle my hairs. He loves to mess with my hairs. I shake my head in protest and he just laughed.

Back to Chill Out Ace.

"You know that You and I are Invincible right??? Why don't You join the Gang again?" Ace asks calmly. "Cuz I've a fucking Business to take care of and You know why I right??" I sighed and pull out a pen drive.

"Intel on That mafia you asked for!!! Now We're even" I says and hand it over to him. He smirks and shoves it in his pocket. "Now I'M regretting" He says dramatically and I raise my brow at him. "What regret???"

"I should've ask For A Blow job instead" Ace says bluntly and winks at me.

"You fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 Weeks Later

I'm standing at the doorstep of Mikey's penthouse. A beat of sweat roll down my head as I'm gathering my courage to knock the door or Ring the doorbell.

It's Fucking 6Am in the morning!!!! But I can't help myself. It's been 2weeks since I last saw him.

Since I heard him talking
Since I heard him laughing.

His Smile is so addictive like a drug.

I fixed my dress and makeup before Pressing the door bell. I've to do it !!!! This Mission is the most important one in the list.

*Ding Dong*

I waited for him to answer the door. But He didn't
Wtf???

Is he in danger???? What if He got himself in trouble???? Omg!!!! Should I enter his house???

I already know his Passcode of the penthouse but I can't just brag in!!!!! He'll suspicious of me.

*Ding Dong*

I press the Door bell again hoping that he would answer this time.

I roll my eyes and got impatient. Maybe I should just check on him!!!!!!

As I try to enter the pin code. The door swing open slowly and my jaw dropped in the floor!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!
Goddamn Mikey is shirtless standing before me. His Masculine toned bare body is on display with only sweatpants. Messy black hairs and droll on the corner of his lips.

Fuckkkkk!!!!!! I can't help but Eye fuck him head to toe. He's like a geek god i love to workship. I wanna Slide my fingers around his 6packs Feeling his Soft skin on mine.

I wanna do so much to him right now. My thighs clenched picturing the explicit scenario.

I've seen Mikey shirtless but only Across my laptop when he was staying at my hotel for Takemichhi wedding.

Yes I had Planted hidden camera on his room but Just to make sure his safety. Nothing else!!!!!!

But Watching him half naked before my eyes feels like I might faint right now.

Mikey rubs his eyes and struggling to open it. Aww!!! So cute.

"Kiyo??? What are You doing here???" Mikey asks in surprise with his raspy voice. Omg!!! His morning voice is so sexy!!!! I'm wet already.

"You live here??? Oh my god What a coincidence!!!" I tell me with the same intensity of shock and surprise as his.

Mikey looks at my eyes and smiles saying "Yeah , it's my house as you can see the name plate" and points at the name plate.

Sano Manjiro

Fuck!! He's way smarter than He looks 

But I'm always one step forward. "I didn't notice . I just shifted to the penthouse across the hall last night and i misplaced my Battery Saver. My phone is dead so I was here to ask for it. But didn't know You live here" I lied looking into his dark eyes.

I've already planned to shift to the penthouse in his apartment. I just wanted to let him know I'm his lil neighbor now. So I came here with this excuse.

Mikey's eye wide in shock as if he could not believe his ears "Really??? Does that mean we're neighbours now???? That's great" his eyes sparkles. He looks really happy with this news.

We'll soon be a married couple too Mikey!! Just wait and watch. I've just started to show my cards.

I deliver a genuine smile "Sorry I disturb Your sleep. Maybe i'll come later" I tell him as my mission accomplished today.

I turn my heel to walk away but A masculine hand grabbed my arm and yank me inside the House.

Mikey's just few inches away from me as he lean down and My heart beat increased. My breath has been taken away when He invade my personal space. I nearly closed my eyes in anticipation as his face is just a inch away.

"Mikey" I whisper out of exhale and He just closed the door behind me. He flashes me a grin and says "You have to pay for it. You ruined my sleep" and I'm nearly confused.

Pay??? How??? Will he ask me to do his dirty dishes ??????

I suck a deep breath and he placed his hand over my head and leans forward. His body has clearly cornered me.

"Pay?? How" I ask innocently and he grin wider "Stay here and Help me with breakfast" And My heart skipped.

Cooking together???? Like a goddamn Married couple????? Fuck My thighs are drenched!!!!

"Why not" I tell him. Maybe This is my chance to install hidden camera in Every corner of his fucking house.
So that I could watch him 24/7!!!!

*To be continued*

Hii guys!!!!!!! Thoughts on this CHAP???
Do You like Ace????

Poor Mikey inviting his death!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...
26.1K 259 18
Tokyo Revengers Oneshots (Mostly smut) Requests are open
79.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."