Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy

(8) P.O.V

286 7 0
By DrippingFantasies_

A M E I L A

A year later...

Tuesday
6:28 pm

I search through my drawer looking for an outfit. I sigh, coming across another plain t-shirt and shorts. It's either that or the outfit is too extravagant to make a run to the store. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that i'll have to start bringing more clothes to Jeremiah's house but I don't want to over step. He already insisted on me taking two of his drawers and a part in his closet. It's gotten to the point where i'm here more than my own home.

I don't know how to feel about that.

I'm all in love and stuff.

Hearing his footsteps coming down the hall, he stands in the doorway. His arms crossed as he watches me scan the room for some clothes. "Can I steal one of your hoodies please? I need something to go with these leggings"

Jeremiah smirks, coming over to me with his arms out. He wraps his arms around my waist, rocking me side to side. "You know I don't care", he mumbles against my neck. "You wouldn't have all these issues about looking for clothes if you just...", he trails off and I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Move-in. I know, I know. You don't think it's too soon? Like you might get tired of me", I pout and he bursts into laughter.

"We see each other damn near everyday. I'm too the point where I can't sleep without you no more. I'm not tired of you and I don't think that's possible", he shrugs his shoulder like its not that big of a deal. Sometimes I envied how calm he is about everything. Meanwhile, I overthink every decision in life, simple things like what I want to eat.

"Well i'll stress about that later today is your birthday so it's all about you", a smiles comes on my face as he tries not to blush. I have a bunch of errands to run. The amount of orders I have to pick up to contribute to his birthday gifts are insane. I just want to celebrate him the same way he goes out his way to do the same for me. "Thank baby, I don't like that you spending most of the day away from me though", he pulls me in for another hug as I move us to the bathroom so I can get ready.

"You're spending it with your boys and I have you all to myself later".

I texted all his friends a couple of days ago, to make a bunch of plans with him. That would give me time to set things up for my surprise later.

Jeremiah hasn't been in the best mood lately. He's been overwhelmed with work and its been taking a tole on his mental health. Despite his issues, he's never treated me any different or used it as an excuse to lack an any department. "Imma miss you. Be safe, please! I love you, happy birthday love"

      "I love you too, I miss you already. Text me when you make it to where you gotta be", he replies, kissing my forehead.

______________________________________

          "Damn this shit is heavy", Kaila complains as she carries the giant card to the end of the hall. I open the door with a three bags in my hands, all of them full of gifts. I struggle to hold the door open as she takes her precious time coming inside. "Bitch this is niceeee", she drags out as she sits the card in the open corner next to the gold letters that spell out his name. Balloons behind them that have the numbers twenty-four on it.

     "I got it set up real nice for my man", I respond as I sit the gifts on the bed. I make the effort to set it up similar to the pictures i've seen on social media. I know he'll be happy if I just did something simple but I wanted to go all out. It's out of my element so i'm excited to see his reaction.

    I step back to take a picture for memories. I know this will be going in my photo album once I print some more pictures. "I've never seen you so happy. I love him for you", I turn around to see Kaila sitting with tears in her eyes.

    "Are you okay?", I try to keep from laughing at how random this is.

     "The way you go all out for him. The way you talk about him is so mushy. You express your emotions so freely when it comes to him and I love that", she expresses, moving to give me a hug. I embrace her, trying not to start balling. I completely understood what she meant because I notice it all the time. "I'm genuinely happy", I tell her as my phone vibrates. We break away and there's a text from Jeremiah.

A second later a call comes from him. "Hey mamas, where you at?"

"Just follow my location and meet me here. I have a packed bag in your trunk, I put it in there earlier", I inform him.

"Okay, you prepared and shit. I like this, okay I just put in the directions to trail your route so i'm on the way", Jeremiah, I could feel him cheesing on the other side of the phone.

I laugh, "okay see you in a bit"

We wrap up the conversation before hanging up. "Alright, thank you Kaila but its time for you to head out now".

She pretends to be shocked, "Damn, not me getting kicked to the curb"

"Sorry girl but I gotta shower and stuff", I pout as I look through my bag for my hygiene mini bag that's inside. I take that out along with the royal blue lingerie I brought a few weeks back. "I understand, my man waiting for me too so I can't complain", Kaila gives me a high-five and I side-eye her.

   She doesn't mess with Sniper anymore, she eventually cut him off once she realized a permanent sneaky link isn't in her future. Those two have enough drama to have a storyline of their own but we won't be getting into that over here.

J E R E M I A H

      9:30 pm

      I walk up to the door in awe. I hear music blasting from behind the door. I knock and seconds later the door opens revealing my girlfriend. Ameila stands in a satin robe, barely leaving anything to imagine. Through the opening, I saw a peak of the lingerie, smirking at the fact that she decided to wear my favorite color. My eyes catch onto the view behind her, seeing candles leading down the hall. "Hey babe", she greets, reaching out to grab my hand. I notice the wide smile on her face as she leads me inside the room. The further we walked, my mouth fell wider.

    My heart warmed. Never in my life has someone cared for me enough to go all out. No one has ever expressed their love as effortlessly as she does. I'm not used to feeling appreciated.

     "Ma, you didn't have to do all this. I can't imagine how much you sp-damn! You got me a giant card"

   She chuckles, "Yes I remember saying that you wanted one. Read it"

Dear Jeremiah,

The love that you've shown me is undeniable. Your love is the type of love that I prayed for. The love that I craved for a while. I'm thankful for all the mistakes that I've had that led me to you. Thank you for allowing me to be myself around you unapologetically. This is already too mushy so i'm going to stop now but love you lots. Xoxo

I sniffed, facing the ceiling to keep the tears from falling down. We expressed ourselves all the time but it'll forever hit different because I know that's my forever. I know that this relationship is end game.

The fact that she took the time out to do this, makes my heart happy. This relationship has taught me that feelings are nice but effort goes a long way. I can't think of a time where my interest died or there was a boring moment in our relationship.

Seeing a flash, I look up to see her holding a polaroid camera. Imani takes the picture and wave it around before sitting it on the dresser. "You look so handsome, you wanna see your gifts?", she guides me to the bed since it's obvious that i'm too stunned to speak. I'll probably be in awe for a day or two because this shit is nice.

      "I know that ain't-", I cut myself off seeing three pairs of Jordans that I've been looking at. It's been hard to find them since they've been selling out so fast. Next to it are some of the newest games that came out for the PS5. Before anything else, I turned around and picked her up. Spinning her around in the air as she begs me to put her down. "Jeremiah, it's cold and you got my ass out", we both laugh.

    "No one told you to walk around half-naked", I retort, smacking her ass. I took the time to give her a once over, forgetting about everything else. She tries to contain her smile as she turns her head in the opposite direction. "You so pretty", I compliment as she blushes. She squeezes my arms as I reach down to touch her ass. "Thank you for everything, ma. Truly. This shit is amazing. One of the best birthdays I had in a long time".

      She waves me off, "Your welcome. I have no problem spoiling my man, you deserve it". She gets on her tippy-toes, poking out her lips to give me a kiss on the cheek. She smirks because she knows I wanted more.

    If she had've gave me a kiss on the lips, all those gifts would be pushed to the floor. The way i'm feeling, I want to give her a proper thank you. "Mhmm, you know what you be doing", I mumble against her neck and she shrugs.

    "I'm just breathing", she moves from out of my grasp and goes to the refrigerator. She takes out a mini cake, enough for the two of us. In the middle, my name is on the top in blue letters. Sitting the cake on the bed, she digs in a dollar tree bag behind her. She pulls out candles that have 24 on them along with a lighter.

       I sit on the end of the bed, watching as she lights them up. The smile on her face never faltering, she genuinely looked excited. She passes it over to me and I take it off her hands. "Happy Birthday! Make a wish", she takes out the camera again to capture me blowing out the candles. Little did she know, I'm blessed to say that all my wishes have come true. Having is above and beyond anything that I dreamt of in the past as corny as that may sound.

     "C'mere let's take one together", I instruct and she smiles sheepishly. Sitting next to me, I take the camera out her hands. I pat a seat in my lap and she obliges, wrapping her arms around my neck. I snap a couple of pictures with her in that position, "I'm really fucking with this hair". She was stuck on getting body wave pattern, deep side part with streaks of blond. It looks good on her. "Pose for me".

       Imani laughs, "uh uh this is your day"

   "Exactly and I want you to pose for me. It's about what I want right?"

     She stares at me for a second, her eyes becoming low. "Right", I see in real time that her submissive side is coming out. Her voice becoming softer and those eyes, damn those eyes. They'll tell you a lot about how she's feeling.

     Imani pulls back the robe, letting it drop on the bed. She bends over, arching her back nicely, showing off her ass.

      These photos will definitely just be for our eyes only.

    I snap a couple, we laugh as she starts doing different poses. Some light and fun, along with sexy. I've always thought that she's a natural behind any camera. We had at least twenty polaroid pictures sitting on the dresser behind me.

      "Is this photoshoot done?", she tilts her head and I nod. I turn around to put the camera down just to turn and see her pulling down her lingerie. "Lemme take it off", I pull her straps down her arm, watching as the fabric falls further on her body. Her breasts on full display as it continues to fall. I slide the fabric down her legs, revealing her full body.

   Leaning in, I kiss down her body. "Tonight is about me pleasing you", she tries to push me off her and I give her an intense stare. She takes it as a sign to stop, "I wanna taste you first", I reply, spreading her legs apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 85 18
- bestfriend . you just have to read to find out πŸ₯°
32.3K 214 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
752K 26.4K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
40.8K 918 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...