Chaos - Loki x Fem!Reader

By lucywhitee

After both Y/N and Loki take the tesseract, they're both arrest by the TVA for Crimes Against the Sacred Time... More

Info
The TVA
Agent Mobius
Interrigation
End of file
Distraction attempt
DESTRUCTION OF ASGARD
Kablooie
The Variant
Lamentis-1
Love is hate
Love is a Dagger
something like care
Time Cell
heels...
He Who Remains
Two choices
SEASON 2 - NOT A CHAPTER
Appearing through time.
Ouroboros
Close Call
Zaniac
Brad Wolfe
What Were You Made For?
Boyfriend
McDonalds
Too Late
Chicago 1893
Victor Timely
An awful ride.
A Plan of Action.
Deja VΓΊ
Time To Be Brave
Back To The Beginning
Don't Stab Your Boyfriend.
'Queen Of Asgard'
We're All Selfish
It's About Who
This Is It...
A Break That Lasts Centuries
Doomed To Failure
The Hard Thing To Do, Is The Thing That Has To Be Done.
Alone In The End
Finding Your Path
A Familiar Timeline
The New Finale
Final A/N - The End

In Every Timeline, Multiverse, Till the end of Time.

1.9K 75 20
By lucywhitee

Sylvie leaped forwards towards the man but you quickly rise after her, grabbing her arm before she could kill him. She grunts, turning to you and holding the sword to your chest. You try to back away as she follows you.

"What are you doing?!" She asks you angrily.
"Sylvie, hang on a moment!" Loki rises from his seat as you grab Sylvie's wrist gently.
"Let's just talk about it" you say to her. She shakes her head.

"Well, how about we finish what we started.. and kill him!" She pushes past you but you quickly blast her down before she reaches him. She quickly stands, running towards you and going to slash you which you quickly dodge.

Both your swords connect, both your faces dangerously close to one another. Loki stared nervously but stayed near He Who Remains to stop him from being killed.

"What if he's telling the truth?!" You ask her.
"So what?" She snarls.
"I believe him!" You say.
"Believe what?! That a bazillion boogeymen will turn up just because we give people free will?!"

She grabs your wrist, pulling your arm down and kicking you back by your abdomen. You groan, quickly kicking her feet and making her fall to the ground. You run and stand by Loki, watching as Sylvie stands angrily.

"He's a liar, guys!" She screams in frustration.
"So am I!" Loki yells back. "And I don't think he was lying. Not about that. Insane? Yes. But maybe he was telling the truth.."

"Better hurry. Timeline's already branching!" He Who Remains chips in. You snap a look at him, walking towards him slowly. You lean into his face, over the desk.
"I want not another sound out of you until I've finished dealing with this shit over here" you say, turning to Sylvie.

"Listen, Sylvie, all we're suggesting is that we think about it" you tell her.
"What precisely is there to think about?!" She asks you.

"Weren't you listening to what he was saying? That's the gambit. Remove the dictator and what fills the void?" Loki tells her. Her face suddenly lights up in realisation.
"Ah.. you want the throne" she accuses him before turning to you. "And you just want to live here with him. You just want happiness for yourself. You're selfish!"

"No!" You gasp. "That's not it, no!"
"I don't believe you two" she frowns.
"Sylvie, the universe is in the balance, everything we know to be true. Everything. I know the TVA has hurt us all, but what if by taking him out we risk unleashing something even worse?" Loki asks her. He looked worried.

You smile at him. He had truly changed since New York.
"Listen," you say to her. "All we're suggesting is we just take a minute to think about it."

Loki nods in a agreement. "I promise you, from my heart, this isn't about a throne" he chips in.
"What was I thinking trusting you two?" She looks over at you. "Had this whole thing been a con?"

"Really?! That's what you think?!" You laugh, walking towards her slowly. You were now face to face, looking into her outraged eyes. "Sure. Evil Loki and Y/N's master plan comes together. You never trusted us, did you? You never actually cared."

You prayed she'd stop you and say she did. Tell you that you were wrong but she didn't. She just kept staring. You sigh.
"Fine, yes. He just wants a throne. I'm just the selfish nobody who wants to live the rest of my days in some creepy warehouse. Listen to yourself!" You beg.

"Can't you see?!" Loki asks from behind you. "This is bigger than our experience.
"Why aren't we seeing this the same way?" Sylvie asks him, genuinely confused.
"Because you can't trust," he responds. "And I can't be trusted."

"Then I guess we're all in a pickle" Sylvie tells you both. You back away, lifting your sword up.
"Sylvie wait" you say, trying to stop her. "Wait-"

You're cut off as she quickly goes to stab you with her sword. You quickly dodge with yours and the two of you start to engage in a fight.

You both slash each others swords for a while, dodging once another's attacks until she suddenly blasts you into a wall. You think fast, moving out the way as she brings the sword down into what would've been your face.

You look up, seeing her on her way to He Who Remains but Loki quickly blasts her away, walking over to you and helping you up.
"Don't let her kill him" you whisper to him, watching him nod before walking back over to Sylvie.

"You going to kill me?" She asks with a grin.
"Didn't you just try to kill me?" You ask her, seeing her shrug.
"You're in my way" she snarls, kicking you in the abdomen. You stumble back but quickly find your ground, moving to the side as she brings her sword down.

You quickly grab her wrist, throwing her into one of the bookshelves. She gets up again, raging as she runs towards you. She blasts you back into the wall. You use your sword to block hers, only for her to slowly force your sword into your neck.

"Sylvie.." you whisper. You didn't want to fight her. Not like this. She suddenly gets pulled back by Loki, only for her to blast him away. She turns back to you, going to slash you.
She catches you off guard, only slicing your cheek with a straight and clean cut.

You look back at her in shock, anger now bubbling in your blood. She smirks when she sees her work, going for you again which you quickly dodge, kicking her legs and making her fall.

You walk towards Loki, who was trying to stand, until you feel yourself be suddenly flung to the other side of the room away from him. You look up, seeing Loki fighting her. She had cut his arm.

"Maybe he's lying! Maybe he's not! The cost of getting this wrong is too great!" Loki tries to reason with her despite her having a sword pressed against his chest.
"Fine" she says, making him hold his dagger to her neck. "Kill me! Take your throne!"

"No" Loki shakes his head. He's kicked back and blasted and you quickly run towards her, wrapping your hands around her wrist.
"Sylvie stop!" You scream. "Stop!"
She pulls you forward, kicking you back and blasting you instantly into Loki.

She takes her chance, lunging forwards and taking her shot at He Who Remains. "No!" You scream, but let out a sigh of relief when Loki appears in front of her.
"Sylvie, stop!" He says, dropping his dagger. "Stop!"

You slowly walk over, dropping your weapon too to show that you're also not going to hurt her. She slowly lowers her sword from Loki's neck, suddenly looking vulnerable as she looks at the two of you.

"I've been where you are. I've felt what you feel" Loki says, nodding to her.
"Don't ask me how I know," you begin, taking a cautious step towards her. "All I know is that I don't want to hurt you. We don't want a throne. We just want you to be okay."

You place your hands on either side of her arms, Loki walking forwards and placing a hand on your shoulder to show that he agrees. Sylvie smiles, throwing her arms around you into a tight hug.

"Ok, Lokis keep hugging me today" you say, but return the embrace. She pulls back, smirking now.
"But I'm not you" she says.

You suddenly feel yourself get pushed back, landing on your front. You turn, seeing Loki also groaning on the floor. You look over, seeing the TVA door.

"TemPad" your eyes widen with shock and hurt, standing and running over only for the door to close right in front of you. "No" you shake your head.

You back away slightly, turning and sitting on the small step in defeat. Your face buried into your hands.
"Darling?" You hear Loki's weak voice, slowly lifting your head to see him knelt down in front of you. His hands find their way into yours.

"I'm sorry" you sob. Seeing the man you loved looking at you vulnerably made you feel absolutely awful about the whole thing. He looked confused.
"Sorry?!" He asks. "Why?"

"I didn't trap her in the void in her mind" you say. "I didn't want to because I didn't want her to think I was trying to actually fight her and kill her. I wasn't. I just wanted to get her to listen and to think. If I had trapped her I would've had the upper hand. I would have been able to give us even like a minute a think!"

"Hey.." he tries to stop you, but you don't.
"I've fucked us over, Loki! I have! I made us go about it the complete wrong way-"
"Stop, Y/N. Darling, please" he voice cracks. He slowly lifts his hands, cupping your face.

"None of this is your fault. Listen to me," he slowly tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear and out of your face. "It's okay."
You smile at the man, your hands gripping onto his wrists gratefully.

"I love you" you say. You watch as his lips curl into a smile, yet he also seemed shocked. Shocked that someone had said those three words to him. "I love you," you repeat to make sure he knew you weren't lying. "I'll love you until the end of time, in every timeline, in every multiverse."

Loki weakly laughed, letting the tear roll down his face as he pressed your foreheads together. He leaned in, giving you a gentle kiss.
"I love you too" he whispers. "I've never loved anyone more than I love you."

You both stay like that for a moment, vulnerable in each other's arms. Your foreheads connected. You open your eyes, pulling away. "We need to find Mobius" you say.

——

The two of you ran, hand in hand, looking for the man. You ran into a larger room, loads of minutemen running through with some sort of worry on their faces.

You look around, thinking of other places he could be.
"The library" Loki says, dragging you along, hand in hand, once again.

You both make your way there, walking quickly down the isle's until you eventually spotted him. You sigh in relief, walking towards him and B-15.

"That's 63 new branches in this unit alone" Mobius spoke to her.
"Does he want us to just let them all branch?!" She asks him.
"At this point, how are we going to stop it?" Mobius asks her.

"We can't!" Loki yells, getting the pair to look over at you two.
"What?" Mobius asks as the two of you run towards him. "What'd you say?"
"It's done, Mobius" Loki tries to explain. "We made a terrible mistake.."

"What's done?!" B-15 asks him.
"We freed the timeline" you tell her. "We found him beyond the storm!"
"A Citadel at the End of Time" Loki carries on from you. "He's terrifying! He planned everything. He's seen everything. He knows everything. It's complicated.. but someone is coming. Countless different versions of a very dangerous person and-"

"Take it easy. You're both an analyst right? What division are you from?" Mobius asks you.
"What?!" You stare blankly at the man, confused. You look over, seeing a statue of He Who Remains instead of the Time-Keepers. Your heart sinks.

"Who are you both? What're your names?" You hear Mobius questioning a very confused Loki from behind.
"Loki.." you call him over, making him look at you before looking at what had you so memorised.

"Oh no" he says.

A/N - IM ONTO SEASON 2 AHHHHH!!!
Also I'm like slightly suffering so if updates are slow I'm sorry but I PROMISE they will be every day!

EPISODE 3 IS OUT TOMORROW IM ACTUALLY BUZZING!!

Also, I saw someone added my fic to 'fav Loki fics' and I almost cried in happiness thank you so much you mean so much to me 😭

Hope your enjoyed!
Thanks for reading.
Bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
17.3K 948 37
you're a part of a much larger & more mysterious reality than you had ever dreamed of. βͺ loki series s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 2 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡οΏ½...
4.6K 369 60
Loki meets you, a sweet girl named Gracie Andersen in New York while on the run and things don't go the way the God of Mischief expected. You turned...
4.6K 147 12
"He's my father and I'm his daughter. If he's on your side, so am I." "Even though I'm the God of Mischief?" "There's no such thing as gods and godde...