ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

Author Of One's Own Romance

1.1K 65 23
By actually_aquarius

The Stardom Entertainment has paved it's path for a new leader . Kang YN , daughter of Kang Chan Woo and granddaughter of Kang Dong Il has been appointed as the new CEO of entertainment . Both Kang Chan Woo and Kang Dong Il are the President and Founder of Stardom respectively . The 29 year old had just completed MBA oversees and just turned to her motherland . And she is also majored in Acting . YN was named as a Golden Student in the Acting when she was a student but still she didn't start her career in Entertainment industry as an Actress . But now after a long time , she came back to the field but with a different career .

This news has been spreading like a forest fire in the entertainment industry . As a girl with zero experience and being in a tender age , everyone questioned her calibre to run a Company . But not her parents and grandparents . And now within these 1 month , share holders and other high officials , too became aware of her .

-

My new bodyguard ? The woman arrayed in a dark blue coloured formal suit , looked at the resume in front of her .

Yes , Ma'am . The man standing in the room replied . She looked at the man who is standing like a statue in front of her . She didn't noticed that he was still standing there till now .

Mr Jeon , please take your seat . He nodded while taking the seat . A former boxing champion . She said while closing the file and keeping it on her desk . Can I ask why did you change your carrer all of a sudden ? She leaned her head backwards.

I had a small injury 2 years back . He replied in short .

-

While walking inside the company , with her head high and her newly appointed bodyguard , Jeon Jungkook walking behind her like a stone build pillar , she noticed a new face in between the familiar ones in the company .

He was cladded in a grey oversized hoodie and pants and a sling back over his shoulder . He was talking to one of the employee in the company.

He curtly bowed as he felt her presence and she reciprocated it . Both YN and Jungkook walked inside the lift . Even being inside the lift , YN's mind only registered his face .

Who was that man ? She asked to Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung . He replied . A soloist of ours . Not just any singer , he is charted as the No 1 soloist throughout the industry . Won numerous awards throughout his 15 years of debut . He is an asset to our Stardom . He concluded his little theory of the singer , Kim Taehyung .

I didn't know . She deadpanned .

I guessed . He said .

Any relationship ? She asked leaning against the cold surface . She couldn't ignore the way he looked , that man was indeed handsome .

Yes . He has a girlfriend .

Public ?

No , he hasn't made it public yet . Jungkook looked at the girl walking out of the elevator .

Both of them entered inside her office , as a coffee addict and not like someone else making it for her , she walked straight to the corner of her office where she kept all the essentials for her favourite drink.

Jungkook took a seat in the couch as he flipped through one of the recent magazine which was kept on the coffee table . Being with her for the last 2 months , Jungkook had noticed that she never want him to even considered that he works under her . They might had an employee and employer relationship but when they are together she didn't want him to feel it.

YN always considered them as companions . A close companion .

After few minutes she walked back to her seat and took a sip of the caffeine liquid .

Jungkook , you have a girlfriend ? She inquired .

No . He said keeping the magazine back on the table .

Why ? You're good looking . I bet girls will be on queue to get your attention . She sipped the coffee again as she looked at him .

I have a wife . He said keeping the eye contact .

Huh ?

I'm married . He said sitting straight on the couch . She hummed responding to him . Not even in her wild dreams she thought that , the man in front of her must be married .

So Taehyung has a girlfriend ? YN said more to herself .

Yes , he has . Jungkook answered even though the question wasn't directed to him .

Nice . It would be fun. She smirked leaning against the headboard of the seat , staring at the coffee mug in her hand . Jungkook was perplexed hearing her statement . Why did she mean by ' fun ' ? His mind raked but still he didn't voiced out his thoughts. Why I didn't see him when I started working here ? She inquired .

He was in hiatus . Jungkook replied .

-

Set me an appointment with Kim Taehyung . YN stated to her secretary with a lop sided grin .

-

YN and Taehyung faced themselves as they sat on the chair opposite to each other . They waited patiently for the ordered dishes . Both of them where at one of the famous restaurant in Seoul . This particular restaurant is renowned for rich people and celebraties . And the most important was the trait of them treating their customers . The whole restaurant screamed wealthy . From the glass windows , one could experience the beauty of the Seoul .

Both of them looked out through the large windows as they noticed the dusk filled Seoul . The busy place was illuminated with numerous lights . The low music playing in the background lightened the atmosphere .

I really wanted to meet the most handsome man and the famous soloist . YN said starting the conversation . And I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable .

Absolutely not , ma'am . I'm very delighted to be here . Taehyung said with a smile , keeping it professional.

You can call me YN . I'm feeling very offended hearing you call me ma'am despite I'm being younger than you . The food arrived shortly as they started eating .

We could have met in my office but I wanted to making mine and Stardom's favourite asset's meeting somewhat special ... and memorable . YN stated and Taehyung chuckled hearing her .

I heard you are in a relation . She said cutting the steak .

Yes , I'm . Taehyung smiled looking at her .

Must be with her on the hiatus period . She stated . He didn't replied but nodded with a shy smile . YN noticed how he blushed and how his ears turned red with the mention of his girlfriend . He must be in love .

They talked for almost a half and hour . Taehyung was little bit uncomfortable during the start , replying with short words which YN noticed . But soon he felt comfortable around her and they started to talk non stop .

When she get back home , her phone ping-ed with messages .

YN looked through the tons of photos send by an Unknown User. She was smiling ear to ear seeing all of them . We both look good in this one . This photo literally screams love and happiness. She said to herself eyeing a particular photo , in which both Taehyung and YN laughing at something he had said during their meet .

Post this one . She commented under the picture as she debited 5 million won to the Unknown User's account with a content heart.

-

The next day's morning started with a shocking news to the entertainment industry .
Stardom's new CEO , Kang YN and Soloist Kim Taehyung seen together being cozy at La Moon Hotel around 8 pm . The said hotel is known as a paradise for lovers .

[ Photo attached ]

The entertainment soon cleared the rumours that the meeting was nothing personal but official . And both of them are maintaining only a professional relationship .

The rumours have caused a stirr in the public opinion but it smoothly went down few weeks after .

-

Almost an year rolled off since YN started her career as the CEO of Stardom . YN and Taehyung become really close to each other after their first meeting . Everything was going smoothly throughout the year . Taehyung has realised his new album and was met with great response from his fans and other artists .

But the last one week has been hectic for both of them . Taehyung was caught up in two scandals which had become a sensational topic throughout the whole world . Even before concluding the rumours to be truth or not , his own fans started hating him .

Last week , an infamous blogging channel uploaded a photo of Taehyung using drugs and partying in a club and 2 days before a woman came forward to file a sexual assault against Taehyung . These cases where taking a toll on both of them throughout the week.

As a CEO , YN had to look through the issue to save both her artist's and company's reputation. Half of the share holders turned against him , wanting him to leave the company , with consent .

-

YN , Taehyung and other important persons were together in the conference room . They all were discussing about the case except Taehyung who looked down as if he is ashamed of himself to even look at anyone in the face .

YN's heart clenched seeing him like this . His eyes were puffed and had dark circles under them , messy hair and he had lost a lot of weight . YN heard that his girlfriend left him believing he cheated on her . She too judged him without waiting for the truth to disclose , just like any other one .

As the photos , blogger posted on the internet is not photoshopped . And from the primary investigation , it has found out that the photo isn't taken in the near days . It's from almost 2 , 3 years back . Namjoon , the company's lawyer said , gazing at the photo displayed on the screen .

Taehyung , did you ever visited the said club ? YN questioned him . Taehyung inhaled deeply before nodding , mumbling yes .

So you did . YN deadpanned .

But I-I didn't consume drugs . He almost sound dead from inside.

Is there anyone whom we can prove the same ? YN asked looking at his tear drenched face .

No , I went alone . His voice was low.

Is there any chance , we could get the CCTV footage of the club to prove his innocence . YN asked looking at Namjoon . Taehyung stared at Namjoon hopefully .

No , it can't be recovered . After evey month , the old data of footages overwritten by new ones and thus old ones will not be available . Namjoon answered . Silence lingered in the room .

What about the second case ? YN directed the question at Namjoon .

I didn't do anything to that woman . I don't even know her . Pl-Please believe me . Taehyung whisper yelled before Namjoon could say anything . He was pleading , eager to prove his innocence. He looked at YN , with tears threatening to spill out of his beautiful waterline. Please believe me . His voice turned hoarse . She could see a broken man in him , a broken lover , who must have begged in front of his girlfriend like this .

Even though her heart was breaking seeing him like this , she can't do anything out on her impulse . She have to be brave and careful in untying these knots which is tightening around Stardom's and Taehyung's neck .

YN turned towards Namjoon , who was looking at Taehyung in pity . Who would thought a big fall like this will happen to a world famous star ?

Feeling her stares on him , Namjoon turned his attention towards YN . Till now , there is no clear evidence which would prove anything the woman said true . Just a written statement, nothing else . So I think we would be able to get out of the case very soon .

As I said earlier , Stardom is my home and as a member of Stardom , Taehyung is my family . So I will do anything.... anything to prove his innocence . YN's voice lingered in the room . Taehyung's gaze fixated on her . Meeting adjourned. She said walking out of the conference room .

-

Her secretary walked inside her office room informing her , Taehyung wants to meet her . Let him in . YN replied shortly .

Thank you . That was the first and only word Taehyung could utter throughout the time . She stood up and walked towards his side . Gently patting his shoulders , she said , Taehyung , I will do anything for you . Her gaze were dark as the words rolled out of her tongue . And she really meant every word .

As if on impulse , Taehyung hugged her tightly . His hands around her waist and head buried deeply in her stomach. YN encircled her arms around his neck , raking her fingers through his dark locks . She could feel the wetness of his tears dampening her well ironed suit but she didn't mind it . She just stood there patting his head , feeling his warmth .

-

Its been 5 months since that incident and locals had started to forget about it . After 1 month of the thorough investigation , it was found out that everything were a mere accusations done by 2 different persons. It was true that Taehyung visited the club and spend time there but he didn't do anything abnormal or consumed drugs . It was just a normal party .

The assualt case was filed by a girl who is in her late twenties. She was just an overly obsessed fan of his , who wanted to attain Taehyung's attention through this . Her excuse of filing a case against him was , she loves him . Was it truly love ? Can we destroy someone's happiness if we love them ?

At the end everything went down , Stardom took legal actions against each of them , who tried to tarnish Taehyung's reputation . But was everything at ease ? Is it okay for us to destroy someone's life just because of our emotions , our obsession towards them , our hatred towards them ? It will be easy to destroy but hard to build . There hardwork , passion , happiness , love , everything will destroy just because we acted on impulse .

Taehyung and YN became really close and started to have feelings for each other.

Today was the 47th anniversary of Stardom and everyone was busy celebrating it . While a big party conducting inside the Stardom building , YN and Taehyung were on the rooftop talking . YN was extremely drunk and blabbering nonsense while Taehyung sat beside her listening to everything .

He looked at the girl speaking in incoherent words , who was there for him in his tough times , who was restless in finding the truth out of the case , who believed in him when everyone tried to outcast him , who was an emotional supporter for him , who was the shoulder he could lean on whenever he was tired of everything , whenever he was in low spirited .

His train of thoughts broke when he felt she is not talking . His mind cleared and he gazed at her , who was busy in staring at him . His adam's apple bobbled as he gulped . She was staring at his lips . Unknowingly , he sucked in his lower lip making it wet .

YN leaned closer to him without taking off her eyes from his lips . Taehyung stood there immobile . Slowly , her lips touched his . His pupil dilated as his mind grasped the situation . She was kissing him . YN is kissing me !

His lips were soft , pillowy and warm against her alcohol flavoured ones . He could taste the bitter sweet taste of the alcohol she had just earlier .

Her lips moved against his in slow and passionate motion . Taehyung could feel the crazy throbbing of his heart , as if it is going to broke the cage and come out .

He blinked his close , ready to reciprocate the kiss , when she pulled back . Now it was her eyes which seemed a like a saucer . Taehyung noticed her staring at him in utter shock . With a trembling finger she touched her lips . She could feel the warmth of his lips on hers .

Did I - I kiss you ? Oh my - I - I'm sorry . Taehyung could sense the panick raising in her voice . Her hands trembling . She blinked her eyes several times matching her quivering lips . I'm sor- It was Taehyung's turn to astonish her. His warm lips collided with her's . His big hands holding her nape , pushing her face to kiss . Lips to lips .

He sucked her lower lip like there is no tomorrow . She could feel his breath on her upper lip . His warm breath. She slowly closed her eyes , kissing him back . Her grip tightening on his suit .

I'm in love with you , YN . Taehyung breathed out when he pulled back from the sensual kiss they shared .

-

Today marks 2 years 9 months 17 days since they are in a relation . A blissful days filled with love .

Taehyung was in a small break and currently focusing on a new album . While YN took a leave today so that she could spend time with him . Even though they always had busy schedules and all , they always tried to meet each other and spend time together even if it's just a little time .

YN , can I use your laptop ? She was immersed in a particular TV show when she heard his yelling from the bedroom .

Hhmm . She yelled back as she scooped her favourite flavoured ice cream from the tub as her sole attention captivated in the screen .

She laughed hysterically as she watched the comedy scene playing in the screen.

The spoon which she licked earlier fell down from her hold as a thought crossed her mind . She kept the ice cream tub on the table before she practically ran towards their shared bedroom.

Standing still at the doorstep of their bedroom , YN looked at her boyfriend who is busy in her laptop. His sole attention on the screen . His index finger moving across the touchpad of the laptop .

Sensing a presence , Taehyung craned his head upwards looking at her. She noticed the wetness pooling in his eyes . She clenched her fists . It was her fault . My fault .

Tae ... She called him in low voice . He stood up from the bed , turning the laptop screen to her .

What's the meaning of this ? He asked walking towards her in baby steps . What the fuck is this , YN ? I'm asking YOU . He yelled looking at the screen which had a photo of them together . A photo which was in the magazine that circulated the rumour of them being in a relationship on their first meet .

He walked back to the bed scrolling through her gallery which had a lot of photos from the same event .

Tell me YN , why you have these photos with you ? I'm hell of sure that these photos weren't circulated in any of the magazines except the 1st one . So tell me how did you get this ? She remained silent . There is more .... He again went through it . The screen again lighted with his photos . The photos which created the drug and assault scandal . Don't be silent. Just answer me damn it . He threw the laptop across the room , making it land on the floor , damaging it's screen . Tears trailing his cheeks .

Whatever goes through your mind ,.... that's the truth . I was the mastermind behind every rumours and scandals . I'm paid them to do . It all happened according my wish . She said . Taehyung felt like the ground slipped away from beneath . How could she ? Why ? That was the only thing his mind could think.

Because I love you . She said as if she know what's going on inside his head . I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you . Her eyes sparkled looking at him . Remember when we met at the lobby of Stardom . That moment itself you captured my heart . It's you , it was always you on my mind . I didn't know what to do . Propose you ? No I couldn't because you were already in a relationship . And I truly don't want to ruin your happiness . She looked down. But what about me ? About my happiness ? Her attention again fixed on him , who was bewildered on hearing her .

That's why I did it , lightened a small sparkle of rumour . You weren't interested in me but we became close after that rumour . Even though I planned to drop everything including my feelings for you , but I decided not to when I felt like we are getting close . You found a friend in me . She walked towards him . Taehyung looked at her in confusion and hurt .

I thought , if I play my cards accurately I'll get you . And that's what happened afterwards . She smiled . After those two scandals and your break up . Yeah your break up . I thought I have to do extra works to spilt your girlfriend but thank God it wasn't needed at all . She heaved out a sigh .

Where were we ? Scandals right ? Taehyung could sense the calmness in her voice . She was too calm while Taehyung was in utter chaos . I dug into your past and found you once visited a club . But it was useless. I can't create a scandal out of it just because you visited a club. It was too normal . That's when I found a person who looks exactly like you . But obviously not as handsome as you . So I made a small roleplay of you in club consuming drugs . And clicked it . She made a gesture of snapping photos when she said ' click .'

I'm so sorry Tae . I know whatever I did can't be justified . But what can I say , I did it because I loved you and loves you . I'll do anything to make you mine . Her voice softened .

YN do you know what you're saying ? Do you know what you did ? You destroyed me . My past relationship . I blamed it on me . My fate , even if it wasn't truly my fault . Taehyung screamed out in frustration . His vision blurring with tears .

Tae I said I'm sorry .

What your sorry can do ? Can it bring back my happy days ? Can it replace the humiliation I felt ? He clenched his teeth looking at her.

What you meant by bring back your happy days ? So you're not happy with me ? You only felt happy with her ? So what am I to you ? She stated at him in disbelief .

YN don't change the topic . Why you're bringing up her ? Taehyung inquired .

Now I'm changing the topic ? She nodded . Yes now I'm changing the topic . So you never loved me . You never loved me at all . She mumbled .

YN what you're saying ?

So you might want to go back to her right ? She looked at him . So that you could be happy ? Her chest heaved up and down . Her eyes filling with tears .

Did you ever loved me , Tae ?

YN , watch what you're saying . He gritted his teeth .

You never loved me at all . She shook her head . You never did . She walked backwards . Go back to her . You can go . I won't interfere in your life .

YN - Taehyung could sense her inner turmoil . She was breaking . Her heart was breaking .

I'm sorry . She said like a defeated person . But trust me Tae , I loves you . I can't live without you . I will die if you leave me . I'm not exaggerating. I will surely die . Her voice was really low as if she talking to herself .

YN calm down . Look at me . I'm not going anywhere . He cupped her cheeks tilting her face upwards . I won't go anywhere .

You will not ? She asked him . Her lips quivering .

No I will not . He shook his head .

She smiled hugging him tightly . I'm sorry, Tae . I won't do it anymore . Pl-Please forgive me . Pl-Please. She looked at him with tears. His heart clenched seeing her like that. Yes whatever she did was wrong but she is in pain and he don't wish someone he loves being in pain .

Let's forget our past . He said pulling her to his chest .

I'm sorry . She repeated . He kissed her forehead. She again hugged him . Pressing her face to his chest with a lop sided grin . Now I know why they called me a Golden Student . She smiled rubbing her face against his chest . It's such a pity that i chose business over acting.

THE END

The depths of my longing for you are immeasurable ; I'm consumed with a carving for your love that knows no bounds

________________________________________

This storyline is from HimaniBanga . Thank you for requesting , hope you will enjoy it.

Thank you ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...
1.1K 27 22
some short stories or oneshots of taekook love stories ( sometimes taekookV will also be there and yeah if you have a idea about a story and want me...
43 6 6
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
1.2K 154 16
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...