The masked Billionaire { T.K...

Per taekookiecookie

{Completed} Taehyung was famous around the world for his immense wealth, which is why he was known as the 'M... Més

Author's note
Chapter 1
Introduction and some stuff about the story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 19

3K 195 44
Per taekookiecookie

Third person's pov

In the stillness of the night, Jungkook's room was cloaked in darkness, the only illumination coming from a sliver of moonlight that gently streamed through the window.

He sat huddled on the floor, his trembling form a stark contrast to the tranquility of the night. Tears welled in his eyes, streaming down his pale cheeks, and his body shivered with distress.

A nightmare had gripped him, a cruel memory from the past that haunted his present.

His breaths came in ragged gasps as he tried to collect himself, but the torment of the flashback still held him captive.

As the shadows danced around him, he clutched his knees tightly to his chest, the only anchor in the tempest that raged within him. His heart pounded mercilessly in his chest, the rhythm echoing his inner turmoil. The memories were a chain, a cruel link to a painful past that threatened to drag him under.

The images flashed before his eyes: a sinister figure, hands tearing Jungkook's clothes apart, mercilessly gripping his shoulders. The room seemed to close in around him, and Jungkook tried to shut out the nightmarish scenes, shut his eyes tight to block out the horrors of the past.

"Stop! Please, stop!" he cried out, his voice cracked with the sheer desperation to escape the memories that clawed at him. His hands moved to his ears, as if trying to block out the echoes of the past.

He screamed, a raw and anguished sound, as if that could erase the pain.

Each scream was a cry for release, for solace from the torment of his past. The agony consumed him, relentless and unyielding. He buried his head in his knees, as though seeking refuge from the vivid recollections that tormented him.

The room seemed to spin around him, the walls closing in as if they were taking the shape of that haunting room from his memory.

In the stillness of the night, Jungkook's room was cloaked in darkness, the only illumination coming from a sliver of moonlight that gently streamed through the window. He sat huddled on the floor, his trembling form a stark contrast to the tranquility of the night. Tears welled in his eyes, streaming down his pale cheeks, and his body shivered with distress.

A nightmare had gripped him, a cruel memory from the past that haunted his present. His breaths came in ragged gasps as he tried to collect himself, but the torment of the flashback still held him captive. He felt as though his very soul was being torn asunder.

As the shadows danced around him, he clutched his knees tightly to his chest, the only anchor in the tempest that raged within him. His heart pounded mercilessly in his chest, the rhythm echoing his inner turmoil. The memories were a chain, a cruel link to a painful past that threatened to drag him under.

The images flashed before his eyes: a sinister figure, hands tearing at his clothes, mercilessly gripping his shoulders. The room seemed to close in around him, and Jungkook tried to shut out the nightmarish scenes, shut his eyes tight to block out the horrors of the past.

"Stop! Please, stop!" he cried out, his voice cracked with the sheer desperation to escape the memories that clawed at him. His hands moved to his ears, as if trying to block out the echoes of the past. He screamed, a raw and anguished sound, as if that could erase the pain.

Each scream was a cry for release, for solace from the torment of his past. The agony consumed him, relentless and unyielding. He buried his head in his knees, as though seeking refuge from the vivid recollections that tormented him.

The room seemed to spin around him, the walls closing in as if they were taking the shape of that haunting room from his memory. The air grew thick with suffocating dread, and the images wouldn't let him go. It was a relentless barrage, an unending nightmare.

Jungkook's trembling hands reached for the drawer, his fingers fumbling to grasp the container of pills.

It was an anchor, a lifeline to some semblance of stability, and he desperately needed it now.

As he fumbled with the bottle, many pills tumbled onto the floor, scattered like a cruel reminder of his fragility.

With trembling fingers, he managed to pick up a handful of pills and hastily swallowed them, his throat constricting with each gulp. His body shivered, the tremors refusing to abate, and he felt the weight of the medication begin to wash over him.

Jungkook sat on the floor, his face buried in his legs,

In Taehyung's room.....

In the dimly lit bedroom, Taehyung sat alone on the floor, his mask fellen beside him, and an air of desolation enveloping him.

His haunted eyes found the reflection in the mirror beside him, and he stared at it, his own image a source of anguish.

A surge of emotions, as unpredictable and wild as a storm, gripped him. His fingers closed around the mirror, and with a burst of raw, unrestrained anger, he hurled it to the ground.

The mirror shattered into countless pieces, each fragment reflecting a shattered piece of his soul. The room echoed with the sound of the breaking glass, a symphony of turmoil that matched the chaos within him.

And then, as though a dam had burst, the haunting voices of his past surged to the forefront of his mind. "You are crazy," they whispered. "Insane." "Ugly." "You should die."

Taehyung recoiled in horror as the voices clawed at him, their cruel words echoing in his head. He clutched his head, fingers digging into his hair, trying to fight back the torment, but it was an onslaught he couldn't control.

The room closed in around him, the memories suffocating him. He couldn't escape the cruel cacophony of voices that taunted him, reminding him of the darkness he'd tried to bury.

Desperation overtook him, and he screamed, his voice laced with the pain of years of torment. He shouted to drown out the haunting whispers, to silence the cacophony that threatened to consume him.

"Stop!" he cried out, his voice raw and ragged. But the words in his head showed no mercy. "You are crazy." "Insane." "Ugly." "You should die."

As his tortured cries pierced the air, Taehyung's eyes watered with the sheer weight of his despair. His vision blurred, and he couldn't distinguish the broken mirror from the shattered fragments of his own sanity.

As the night wore on, exhaustion overtook both Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook, his trembling body finally finding stillness, drifted into a fitful slumber. The haunting memories had left him drained, and he was left to grapple with the residual anguish in his dreams.

Taehyung, too, found a troubled sleep, his room bearing the marks of his inner turmoil. The shattered mirror lay discarded, a reflection of his own shattered soul.

Both souls were in pain, each with their demons to face. The night passed, heavy with the weight of their shared struggles, as they sought refuge in the realm of dreams, where their pain was, if only for a while, set aside.

The next morning......

The next morning arrived with a gentle stream of sunlight casting a warm glow through the window of Taehyung's bedroom.

He slowly opened his eyes, his mind still heavy with the remnants of a restless night. The broken mirror's shattered pieces lay scattered on the floor, a stark reminder of his inner turmoil.

Taehyung rose from the floor, his movements measured and deliberate.

As the familiar chill of the mask met his face, he concealed the vulnerability that lay beneath, a facade he had perfected over the years.

Making his way downstairs, Taehyung entered the living room, where Jin was already present.

The older man offered a polite greeting, but Taehyung's thoughts were elsewhere. Before Jin could make his exit, Taehyung hesitated, a faint trace of vulnerability in his voice as he asked, "Has Jungkook woken up?"

Jin's brow furrowed slightly at the unusual concern in Taehyung's question. He shook his head and replied, "He hasn't come out of his room yet, which is a bit unusual. He's usually up by now."

Taehyung nodded in acknowledgment,

He watched as Jin left the living room, bound for Jungkook's room, hoping that it was merely a matter of a late morning for the younger man.

As he waited in the living room, the seconds seemed to stretch into an eternity. Taehyung's fingers tapped restlessly on his phone as he attempted to focus on the screen, but his thoughts were firmly fixed on the door Jin had just entered.

Then, a sudden shout echoed through the mansion, carrying a tone of alarm that jolted Taehyung from his restless reverie. He bolted up from the couch and rushed to the hallway, his heart pounding with a rising sense of dread.

" TAEHYUNG, COME QUICK! "

●○●○●○●○●○●○

So that was all for today's chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Sorry if the chapter was boring but in this chapter I mainly wanted to focus on both Taehyung's and jungkook's pain because I wanted to show both the sides of the story,

Borahae,
Byeee.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

300K 10.9K 43
When a cold-hearted alpha meet a quiet omega. Kim Taehyung is known as a person who never show emotion and always have cold face. He never smile or l...
2.8K 516 7
"Can love win?" A life in a closet, hidden and scared. Lonely and alone. Never cared or bothered. The person who is only hanging on to his life. His...
1M 50.9K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...
439K 18.7K 39
love is an act of endless forgiveness,a tender look which becomes an habit.... A story where Jungkook and taehyung meets again after an unforgettable...